Marino's Debt (BWWM)

De RosaParking

Jane Rogers never meant to save the Mysterious, Vincent Marino, from bleeding out; but what she really never... Mais

(1) I Owe You
(2) Relevations
(3) Do I Wanna Know?
(4) Jealously
(5) Gut Feeling
(6) Being Followed
(7) Just the beginning
(8) I Can't
(9) I Want To Forget*
(10) A Secret*
(12) Adeline Porter*
(13) Letting the enemy go
(14) My Love*
(15) Love triangle*
Please read!!!!
(16) Flipping the Bird*
(17) Mine
(18) S.O.S
(19) Not over yet
(20) Epilogue

(11) See You In Hell*

12.9K 546 495
De RosaParking

Mild sexy content but still sexy content💋
-/:-/:-
Silas kept asking me what his father and I talked about. I told him it was about protecting myself, just to shake him.

"Hey do you want to actually catch dinner, like at a restaurant?" Silas asked me. "I'd like that" I smiled.

-:-:-
We decided to go to Cheddar's because it's amazing.

"Why do you hate your first name?" He asked me. "it just doesn't fit but whatever I had no choice in the decision.....obviously" I laughed.

"I think it's beautiful" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "if you say so" I mumbled and the waiter came to our table.

We ordered and talked about nonsense like our childhood.

The food came and I felt like someone was watching me. As Silas scarfed down his food, I looked out the window to see Vincent.

He smiled and walked towards the entrance. I tensed.

I looked at Silas to see if he noticed Vincent but he didn't.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I checked if anyone else was in here, thank God there was no one.

I turned around to see a very pissed Vincent.

"Hi" I swallowed. He smirked, "ah yes Hi"

"You called me, for what reasons?" He asked.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked him. "Because you should of died along time ago. You saved me and I'm thankful but now you know who I am, what I've done. I'm surprised Luca hasn't planned your death" he chuckled.

"I have men watching you at all times there are cameras everywhere.....all I have to do is get my men to hack them and I can watch you all day. You are a plain Jane you do the same stuff everyday. Wake up, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, train, eat, and watch tv. And some how find time to fuck Silas in between" he bellowed.

Oh God Vincent has seen my lady bits!

"Yeah that's me plain Jane" I started sarcastically. "I called you because I want to hear your side of the story" I finished walking towards him.

"I told you already you know too much and I can't have loose ends running around" he said pulling me to his chest.

My breathe hitched at our close proximity. I tried to move out of his grip but he was stronger then me.

"I bet I can fuck you harder than that brute out there" he smirked.

I looked up at him with innocent eyes, "Promise"

His eyes darkened, he started to lift my dress, but I stopped him.

I quickly got on my knees and fumbled with his belt.

"Mm baby girl" he groaned as I rubbed his member lightly. I cringed.

I grabbed the small dagger from the inside of my lace stockings.

I pulled his pants down and he smirked and put his head back.

I pulled the dagger back and stabbed him in the back of the knee hard.

It was a flesh wound but it still hurt he buckled down to the grounded.

I quickly grabbed the gun from his back and backed up pointing at him.

"Jane!" He growled.

"What" I said playing the innocent card.

"You bitch" he barked. "It sucks, you see it's just a flesh wound but it hit a nerve to at least give you trouble for 2 weeks" I told him.

"Don't fuck with me" I told him and grabbed the silencer piece from my purse that I took from the training room.

I screwed it on the gun and shot Vincent in the same leg hitting another nerve.

"Ahhh" he groaned and not in a sexy way. I smirked, "I've learned a few tricks"

"Make that 4 weeks" I said unscrewing the piece and put the gun on safety then put it in my purse.

I walked up to him kicking him in the face like I did with the other man nights before. Vincent was out cold, I was relived. I wasn't going to kill Vincent because I wanted him to remember I did this to him not a man, me.

I fixed myself up and walked out of the bathroom joining Silas.

"I'm sorry I had a girl issue" I said shyly.

He nodded and I ate quickly so we wouldn't be here when Vincent woke up or someone found his unconscious body.
/¥\/¥\
When we got home, I was tired.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'm going to sleep" I yawned.

"Hopefully with me" Silas grinned. "To the shower or bed" I asked him.

"Both" he laughed and picked me up bridal style.

After the shower I dried my hair and plopped on his bed. He moved me under the covers and snuggled me.

'3:37'

I heard a loud crash. I jolted awake and so did Silas. We looked at each other and nodded. he grabbed his gun and I grabbed my super small one.

He opened his door slowly looking around the moving his body against the opposite wall and motioned for me to follow.

He went downstairs and told me to stay upstairs and check. I looked in every room and heard fighting downstairs.

I saw a figure emerged from my peripheral. I turned and shot, the person stumbled back I wasn't sure if I killed them or not.

I ran downstairs to see Silas the beating the crap out of some dude.

The guy tried to grab a broken shard of glass and stab Silas. I shot his arm and Silas grabbed a glass shard slashing the man's throat. It was brutal.

I was at the top stair when I felt someone behind me, I felt a gust of wind and I moved out of the way the person fell down the stairs hard.

I turned on the lights and saw Nora at the end of the stairs gunshot in her lower abdomen and she was unconscious, bruises starting to appear.

Silas dragged the guy he killed outside and I grabbed a cup of water filling it with water. I splashed it on Nora's face she slowly woke up.

I grabbed her by the hair and threw her against the wall. I got on top of her and punched her repeatedly until my kicked bled. She was unconscious again, I rolled my eyes and dragged her outside next to the dead guy.

"My men are going to come pick her up and kill her-"

"No"I interjected. "I Want her alive, I want her to remember I did this to her" I spat.

Silas looked at me shocked and impressed.

We went back inside and Silas grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"You taking control like that, especially with me was so damn hot" he smirked.

"Really now" I smiled and he nodded kissing my neck.

I moved from under him and walked to his bedroom. After a couple seconds he appeared in the room.

"Get on the bed" I said with silly authority. He laughed and listened.

I crawled next him, "Touch yourself"

His eyebrows raised but he listens once again. He quickly stripped out of his sweatpants and boxers.

He started to stroke himself. I sat on his thighs and watched as he continued to stroke himself going faster.

"Look at me" I commanded. He looked at me his eyes heavy with lust. I moaned and smirked.

I took off my shirts and underwear and slapped his hands away.

I pulled him on top of me this time. "Fuck me...hard baby" I said my eyes reading lust as my body felt tingly when he touched me.

He rubbed my clit then slammed into me giving me all of him and I was loving every second of it.

After we both came, fell asleep on him and he rubbed my arm softly.

I woke up to hear Silas in the bathroom, taking up a storm.

He yelled at couple curse words and then ended the call.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry o know you didn't mean to baby but....Nora's dead" he said slowly.

Oh No I didn't want to kill her I wanted to scare her or I don't know.

"They said when they tried to let her go in the hospital that she was dead in the trunk. She bled out." He said touching my cheeks.

"I-I don't know what to say....I'm kind of glad one person off my list" I told him.

It was the truth I kind of didn't care I didn't mean to kill her but I did and I'm relived.

"I understand" he said awkwardly, I could tell he didn't expect me to say that.

"My dad also informed me that someone shot and stabbed Vincent but he wasn't dead. That it was a flesh wound, and this is where it get crazy. Vincent was at the restaurant we were at..in the lady's bathroom" he said with a disapproving look.

"I did it Silas so what he had it coming for leaving out and dry then trying to kill me" I told him.

"Jane what's going on with you, you have changed drastically from when I first met you to now" he said worriedly.

"People change Silas but I'm still the same Jane just more stronger...I'm not weak anymore I can carry my own" I told him.

I walked away from him and went to my room and locked the door.

I opened my laptop that Angie got me and checked my bank account. I went from 3k to 40k in 2 weeks.

I called Brody my boss, "Thanks for the money though I don't need it they spoil me....i just need more time then I'll kill Luca and his clan, and I injured Vincent he should back off for awhile" I told him in the bathroom quietly so Silas wouldn't be able to hear.

"Great job Addy, and don't get attached to Silas" he cheered then warned.

"Of course not sir" I told him and hung up.

I was trying to not be attached to Silas but he wouldn't forgive me if I killed his family.

########
Shit is getting real and I'm glad Nora's dead.

What does Jane, well now Addy do exactly?

And Vincent is weak as fuck.
Not edited
XOXO

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

639K 19.1K 40
Carina Lehew is one of the most respected socialites in New York. She works as a fashion designer for her mother, her father owns one of the top mult...
1.3M 37.1K 31
Nariah Williams always work for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. Her past relationships weren't the absolut...
1.4M 34.9K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...