Veil Falls (Bangpink AU)

By KeropiJeka

Another school year has started in this small Town of Veil Falls. With mysterious strangers suddenly transfer... More

Ch. 1 ➖ Hello
Part I - Character Introduction
Ch. 2 ➖ Mortuus
Part II ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 3 ➖ Okay
Part III - Character Introduction
Ch. 4 ➖ You
Part IV : Character Introduction
Ch. 5 ➖ Rude
Ch. 6 ➖ Deal
Part V ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 7 ➖ Vampire
Note 1
Ch. 8 ➖ Spill
Ch. 9 ➖ Jungkook
Part VI ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 10 ➖ Snitch
Ch. 11 ➖ Bourbon
Ch. 12 ➖ Separate
Ch. 13 ➖ Thanks
Ch. 14 ➖ Fine
Ch. 15 ➖ Jimin
Ch. 16 ➖ Top
Ch. 17 ➖ Kidding
Ch. 18 ➖ Wood

Ch. 19 ➖ Condition

40 3 0
By KeropiJeka

🔊News Flash🔊

🚩6 Dead due to Animal Attack

🚩Wolf in Veil Falls Not Yet Found

🚩Residential Fire, 1 Dead

🔊Calling for Donations🔊

🚩Blood Shortage at the Local Blood Bank

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🩸🩸🩸

"What's happening in our town?" Mrs. Jeon spoke while they were having breakfast after hearing the news.

"Honestly, it's making me lose my appetite." She added while stabbing the grapes on her plate.

"Have a little bit of compassion, people died." Mr. Jeon spoke blankly while reading the morning's paper. Jungkook on the other hand wasn't paying attention much since this was a normal occurrence in their household.

Without even looking, Jungkook knew that his mother was already rolling her eyes. "Then what do you expect me to do? Have a blood drive at school to make things even?" Mrs. Jeon countered.

Mr. Jeon placed the newspaper, "You know what? That's not exactly a bad idea." He smiled at his wife. But everyone knew how condenscending that smile was.

"Yes, you're right, Hon. It's not like our students are underaged for blood donations." Mrs. Jeon said sarcastically.

"Not unless they're 18." Mr. Jeon gulped down his coffee, the heat of it not even bothering him. "Also, isn't one of the victims our senior student? Make it look like a memorial to the dead or something." He added.

Mrs. Jeon went silent, she didn't like admitting that her husband had a good idea. With her silence, Mr. Jeon smiled in victory and returned to his papers.

The silence was broken by TOP who casually strode towards the 10-seater dining table with an empty plate in hand. He sat next to Jungkook and immediately placed half of the food served on his plate.

Mrs. Jeon looked at him in disgust but TOP was unfazed by it, a courage Jungkook hoped he had.

Mr. Jeon on the other hand does not condone his brother's actions. "Manners on the table." He commented.

"You're right bro, how about you put down that newspaper of yours and you know, enjoy the food served to you by these hard working people because as you said...manners." TOP countered while gesturing towards the servants standing near the door who were waiting for any instructions.

Jungkook smiled hearing his uncle's sarcastic answer, he really does wish that he has that kind of courage.

Mr. Jeon smiled and reluctantly placed the newspaper aside, trying to look as if TOP's words didn't anger him.
"Alright then. So little brother, where did you go last night?" he hoped that through highlighting the word 'little' would make his brother feel the full extent of the word.

"None of your business. But, thank you for the concern though, big bro." with TOP's baritone voice, he emphasized the word big just for the heck of it.

"Well, we can't have you running around town tarnishing the Jeon family name, now could we?" Mr. Jeon raised one of his brows to his brother while smiling satirically.

"Of course not brother, I would never do anything to tarnish this family's unquestionable reputation, right?" TOP returned his brother's smile with his own mocking one.

"Now, now, boys, settle down. We don't want this kind of conversation very early in the morning." Mrs. Jeon tried to halt the two before this escalated even further because she knows how the brothers can be physical when fighting.

"Besides, have you forgotten about your brother's condition? It was a full moon last night." Mrs. Jeon added.

"Condition?" Jungkook stopped eating. It was his first time hearing of his uncle's problems.

"Oh! nobody told you?" Mrs. Jeon was genuinely surprised that his son didn't know. Seeing the dumbfounded look of his son and the stare the brothers had on her, she understood the answer to her question, so she continued "Your uncle here have some severe insomnia during full moons, a very rare condition if you ask me."

"A very stupid one, if you ask me." Mr. Jeon tauntingly responded.

"Well, nobody was asking you." TOP gritted through his teeth. His fists have formed into a ball, trying to contain his anger and afraid that he might lash out.

Seeing his brother's reaction, Mr. Jeon scoffed.

"careful brother," TOP warned, "it's never too late to trigger this condition." he looked at his brother with distaste but then as he looked at his nephew, his eyes softened with concern, "After all, it is hereditary."

TOP's words felt ominous to Jungkook, it didn't help when TOP stood up and left the dining table with leftovers on his plate, a very rare occurrence.

Jungkook looked at his father, waiting for an explanation of what had happened.

"Do not worry about it, son. Only stupid people can have that condition. And we are not stupid, aren't we?" Mr. Jeon said, totally misunderstanding what his son's look meant.

My dad is an ass. Jungkook thought to himself. He is like that to him and his mom, so he will probably be like that to his own brother, why am I not surprised.

But the thought that his uncle's condition was hereditary was making Jungkook feel uneasy. Would that mean I can have it too? But, then again it's just insomnia. It can't be that bad, right? Right?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

True to her word, Mrs. Jeon has coordinated with the nearest hospital about the blood drive they will be conducting by the end of the week.

This was announced during their morning ceremonies along with the news of the death of one of the students.

Everyone was shocked, in only a span of a month, there had already been 2 deaths in the school. And all because of an animal attack.

With the news of the girl dying, loud murmurs surrounded the hall. But, above the murmurs, wails were heard from a group of friends.

Mina, the slain girl, was a popular kid in school. She might not be one of the founder families' children, but she and her group of friends have gained their popularity based on their own capabilities and talents.

Observing Mina's group of friends, it was only Tzuyu who was silent, too stunned to speak. Despite her silence, sorrow was evident on her face as tears stream down her eyes.

Jungkook was not oblivious to the girl's suffering, and seeing her like that breaks his heart. But what can he do? He suddenly felt anger. He wanted to hurt the one that causes pain to the girl he loves. But he can't do that, can't he?

It's that wolf, Jungkook thought.

If I ever find that wolf, he's dead. He cursed.

If only he knew of the truth.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The atmosphere was gloomy and it didn't help that it was the middle of the school week, everyone's energy was down.

Lisa was worried for Jennie. But thankfully the girl seems to have significantly recovered from the trauma of her parents' death. It must be because of that boy, Taehyung. If not for that, she would have done everything to break them apart.

It was already the end of class that Lisa received a phone call from someone she did not expect.

"Hello Mrs. Park?" Lisa answered her phone while walking towards her car.

There was a pause and then a heavy sigh before the woman on the other line delivered the bad news, "It's Rosé, she is in Central Hospital..." the woman's voice hitched. "..she's in critical condition."

Lisa was shocked at first, she has goosebumps all over. However, she needs to compose herself. "How did it happen?"

"I... The... No.. uhm." Mrs. Park was struggling with her words, an unusual, composure of someone in a position she had being the head of police, but the victim was her only daughter, so her reaction was understandable.

"Everything will be alright Mrs. Park. We'll be coming by the soonest. Please wait for us there." Lisa cut Mrs. Park mumbling and thought that it will be better for them to talk personally.

"Thank you, Lisa." the phone call was cut off and she tried calling Jennie immediately, her hands trembling and her phone dropped on the floor along with the notebook she was holding.

"Hey, you okay?" the boy asked her as he helped her pick up her things.

No! I am not okay! she wanted to yell. She feels infuriated of how useless she was, she had all the means to help her friends, but why is she not truly doing anything? But then again it's only been a week since she fully accepted being what she is so it must be understandable. But, she won't deny that Jisoo's words got to her, a witch's full potential.

"Lisa? are you okay?" Jungkook asked again. It was only this time Lisa realized that someone was beside her. Seeing Jungkook, Lisa can't help her tears from falling.

Then Lisa realized that out of her circle of friends, only Jungkook remains, well, normal.

First, Jennie is dating a vampire. Rosé is probably dating one as well but she is sure that whatever happened to her now is due to supernatural causes. Then there's Yoongi who's most probably traumatized by almost killing Jisoo.

"Lisa? what's wrong? what happened?" Jungkook concerned held both of her hands for her to look at him.

"..It's Rosé..she, she's in the hospital. We should go there.. we should... we should Jennie too... we should." Lisa was now stuttering her words. Plans on what to do next keeps piling on her mind.

"Rosé, what happened to her?" Jungkook was confused with what Lisa was saying.

"I don't know yet but we should go to the hospital. Mrs. Park is already there." Lisa pulled herself together and tried to call Jennie again.

The girl immediately answered.

"Hey Lis, what's up?" Jennie answered.

"Where are you?" Lisa asked and Jennie instantly felt concerned based on Lisa's tone.

"Taehyung is driving me home now. Why?" she asked.

"it's Rosé, she's in Central Hospital. We're going there now." Lisa informed.

"We? Who are you with?" Jennie asked.

"Me and..." Lisa looked at Jungkook first because she forgot to ask him if he wanted to go but the boy nodded in response, "..Jungkook."

"What?" Jennie looked at Taehyung who was listening in the conversation. His eyes widened in shock. "What happened?" Jennie asked.

"Not sure yet. We'll find out when we get there." Lisa explained. "See you there. We're heading there now." with that Lisa cut off the phone call and walked towards her car. Jungkook followed her since their cars are parked on the same area.

"See you there." Jungkook said before going in his own car.

They both took off.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The four, Lisa, Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung, got to the hospital almost at the same time. The four of them asked the concierge where Rosé's room was and they walked towards the room mentioned.

True to Mrs. Park's words, Rosé was in critical condition that's why they can only see her through the small window on the door. Hospital apparatus attached to her was obstructing them of the view of her.

"How did it happened Aunt Ji-ah?" Jennie asked Mrs. Park who has just returned to the seats at the front of Rosé's room after talking to the attending doctor.

Ji-ah let out a heavy sigh, "She got attacked in her room last night." she straightforwardly answered.

"Attacked by who, ma'am?" Jungkook asked remembering that Rosé's mother is the chief of police.

"based on the wounds she have, it was consistent with the animal attacks happening recently." Mrs. Park answered the same way she would when talking to her subordinates.

"But how did the animal find it's way to her room?" Jennie asked this time.

"We saw trails of blood from the backdoor and the lock was busted, that's probably how it went inside. She probably left her door open as well... I.. I was not there. I was not there last night." Mrs. Park broke down in an instant. Her thoughts running down the line of her protecting the town but then she was not there to protect her own daughter.

"It's that wolf again." Jungkook stated angrily. His breath getting deeper and deeper, nostrils flaring.

"Hey Kook, calm down." Lisa who was beside him whispered.

"Guys, I think I need to get going. I'm sorry." Taehyung walked briskly not waiting for anyone to reply.

Jennie saw his face before he turned around, a look of horror?

"Hey Tae, wait up!" Jennie tried to come after him down the staircase but the boy was already gone. So Jennie went back to the hallway where they were waiting. She has to admit, she felt irritated by how he left but when she was at the hallway she received a text message from Taehyung:

I'm sorry about that, needles and hospitals kinda freaks me out.

Jennie giggled a little. He's so honest, she thought.

She will just hitch a ride with Lisa.

When the doctor cleared Rosé for visitors, the 3 with Mrs Park entered the room.

Rosé looked lifeless, Jennie noted. Seeing her friend that way made her feel uneasy so she excused herself and step out of the room.

"The animal ripped her neck, good thing I was able to reach her in time before she lost all her blood." Mrs. Park lamented.

Fucking Jimin, Lisa cursed internally.

Fucking wolf, Jungkook cursed internally.

➖End of Chapter➖

Have you watched this? Of course you have!

Sorry for killing off Mina so suddenly.. as an apology for her death in this story how about streaming MiSaMo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 261 40
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...
76.6K 3.2K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
90.6K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
582K 18.1K 67
Highest rank #24 in fanfiction - [Completed story] This is a mix of fan fiction and reality between Blackpink and BTS and other K...