Forever and always

Od moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... Viac

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter sixty-six

351 5 14
Od moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
August 2023

I woke up after only having slept for a few hours. I was so excited for this day to arrive that I could not sleep last night! "Good Morning love" Charles said and pulled me closer in a hug. "Good Morning babe, have you slept alright?" I asked and smiled. "Yeah fine, but I've been awake a few times, what about you?" he asked. "I've been awake so many times, I'm so nervous, excited and everything for today" I answered and he agreed. Today is gonna be a very emotional, special, memorable and best day ever.

When we had woken up properly we walked to the kitchen where Charles made some breakfast for himself, I only ate a little bowl of fruit since I'm not allowed to eat much before the c-section. We ate out food and then Charles hit the shower while I got ready. I just jumped into the most comfortable clothes I owned, since I'm gonna change to hospital clothes soon anyway. I fixed my hair and applied some makeup which just made me look a bit more alive. - After about two hours we were more than ready to leave, we called my dad and Pascale when we left so they would meet us in the hospital. It was really important for us that both of them would be there, not inside the operation room when they're born, but to see them after and let them see their grandbabies as the first ones, of course besides Charles and I.

After a little drive we arrived and walked to the right part of the hospital. "Hi, what can I do for you?" the man behind the computer asked. "I have a scheduled c-section for today at 15.00" I answered. "Can I please get your full name?" he asked and started to write on the computer as I spoke up. "Olivia Emilia Verstappen" I answered. "Thank you, you can just take a seat and then someone will come get you shortly".. "Okay, thank you" I said and then we sat down in the little waiting area.

After a few minutes my name was called and then was shown into a room which was really nice. We got settled in and then the doctors told us everything we needed to know, I also got changed into hospital clothes. Then they took a look at the babies, before they left.

I had a few hours to lay here while they were monitoring the babies, to make sure they were alright and ready to come out.

"Hi you two" Pascale said as she walked inside the room. "Hi mom" Charles said and hugged her. "Hi Pascale, good to see you" I smiled and she also went to give me a hug. "I can't believe it's finally happening" she said, I could see the pure excitement in her. It was so cute. "Me either, these past nine months have been the longest ever" I laughed. "It definitely has" Charles smiled and looked at me. "Hello" my dad said, he had also arrived now. "Hey dad" I smiled, it was really great seeing him again, and I love that he's here for me today. We all greeted him, and then we talked for a little while. The doctors checked in with us a few times to look at the babies.

Charles pov:

The time flew by, and when the clock finally hit 15.00, it was time to go! The doctors were ready to drive Olivia to the surgery, so we said goodbye to our parents and then we were on our way to the operating room.

When we got in there the doctors prepared everything, Olivia got sedated, and I sat down next to her.. "Ready to meet our babies?" I asked while looking at her, I held her hand the entire time. "I'm more than ready" she smiled. It was such a special and big moment, and I couldn't wish for more in this moment. I'm about to meet my kids! I felt everything right now. I was happy, excited and also a bit nervous.

It took some time, but suddenly I heard the best sound ever. Our first child was born and it was our son. He was crying and normally I would be annoyed of baby cry but this sound was music to my ears. One of the doctors took him to a little table to clean him, while the others took our girl out. And after a few minutes our girl was out as well. "Congratulations mom and dad, you're babies are perfect and healthy" one of the doctors said and smiled. I looked at Olivia, we both had teary eyes. "Thank you so much" I answered. "Please go say hi to them babe" Olivia said while she was laying there. So I went to the table, the doctor handed over our son and he was so beautiful, I held him in my arms looking at my also beautiful daughter getting cleaned by the doctor.

I was now holding both babies in my arms while they closed up Olivia, I sat down next to her again. She felt the babies and it was very emotional to witness my beautiful family.

When Olivia was closed up we got rolled back to our room, the babies were laying in the hospital bassinets.

The doctor helped Olivia sit up in the bed, and then I handed over our babies to her. When the doctors left after a little checkup, we were now alone. I looked at Olivia sitting there with our kids, and I just fell more in love with her than ever, this is really my life I'm the luckiest man on the planet.

"They're perfect love" I smiled as I was sitting next to her on the most uncomfortable chair, but I didn't mind. "They really are, I really love you so much. I can't believe this is our life now" she said and looked at me. "Me either, but I already wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you so much" I said and gave her a kiss. "And we also love you two very much, baby M and E" I said and looked at our babies. "So we're sure about the names now right?" She asked. "A hundred percent sure," I answered.

We were sitting there for about fifteen minutes just the four of us, we were holding one baby each. Before I walked out to our parents who were waiting outside, and had been for a long time now..

I stepped out of the room and walked to the waiting area, my mom and Jos were sitting there talking over a cup of coffee, I loved how well they get along. "Hey, would you like to meet your grand babies?" I asked and approached them. They both lit up, and smiled. "I would love to" Jos smiled. "Definitely" my mom said and then they followed me to the room. We walked inside and they both smiled big, I haven't seen any of them smile as big before. It was so cute. They both hugged me and Olivia and then it was time for them to meet our babies.

"Mom this is our son" I smiled and handed him our son. "Aw he's gorgeous, he looks so much like you" she said and almost shed a tear. "And Jos this is our daughter" I said handing over our daughter to him. "Wow, she's perfect!. She doesn't look like you sweetheart, she also looks like Charles" he said and looked at Oli. "That is so unfair, I carried them for nine whole months and then they come out not looking like me at all" she laughed. "Well I'm sorry, the Leclerc genes must be very strong" I laughed. "It's fine, they're so beautiful. And I love that they look like you, it's almost like I have three of you now" she laughed. "That sounds exhausting" my mom laughed and Jos agreed. "Hey!I'm not that bad" I laughed.. - After holding one each, our parents switched so now my mom held our daughter, and our Jos held our son. They were so in love with them, and my heart was almost melting.

Olivia's pov:

I was just sitting in the hospital bed looking around the room. My boyfriend standing next to me holding my hand, my dad holding our son and my wonderful mother-in-law holding our daughter. I can't believe I'm someone's mother now, my life has just changed forever and I couldn't be happier.

"So dad, Pascale, do you wanna hear their names now?" I asked. "Yeah! Please tell us" Pascale said, and dad agreed. "Our daughters name is Elena Joselia Lucia Leclerc" I smiled. "Aw, Elena after grandma?" Dad asked. "Yeah, we loved the name and we wanted to honor her by calling her Elena" Charles smiled. "That's beautiful you guys" Pascale smiled. "Yeah, and our sons name is Matheo Hèrve Jules Leclerc" Charles smiled, and his mother smiled big. "Aw, that's beautiful. Your dad would be so honored" she smiled. "He would, yeah" Charles said.. "both names are perfect!" Dad smiled brightly.

We chose Elena because it's my late grandmothers name, Joselia because we wanted to honor my dad who's my biggest supporter and the first three letters in Joselia is like "Jos", and lastly we chose Lucia because we just fell in love with the name..

We chose Matheo because both of us have always loved the name and the meaning behind is "gift of god" which is beautiful. Then we obviously chose Hèrve because of Charles's father who meant everything to him. And lastly we chose Jules because we wanted to honor one of Charles biggest supporters and his godfather Jules Bianchi. And then of course we chose Leclerc and not Verstappen because I'm not gonna be a Verstappen for much longer, so soon the four of us are Leclercs. And I love it!

My dad and Pascale stayed here for a while, but after being here for a few hours they left. It was dinner time and we just ordered something from the hospital menu card. While we waited we decided to call Max. He answered right away. "Hey sis, how are you?" Max asked as he picked up the phone. "Hey Max, I'm great! Wanna see something?" I asked and then pressed the FaceTime button. "Sure" he said and then we could see him, I filmed Elena and Matheo and by the look on his face he was shocked. "What! When did that happen!! Congratulations!" He said and smiled big. "Earlier today" I smiled. "They're beautiful, when can I visit?" He asked, obviously quite excited. "As soon as you want too" I smiled. "Can I come by in an hour?" He asked and we of course agreed it would be fine. We also called Arthur and Lorenzo who also decided to come by today!

I called Vic who was so surprised, and she decided to book a flight early next week for her, Tom and the boys, so they could meet Elena and Matheo..

Time flew by and Max, Kelly, Lorenzo and Arthur had just seen them and they were totally in love, they also loved their names.

When they left I called Daniel and Charles called Pierre, to tell them that their goddaughter and godson had arrived. Both of them were very happy. Pierre would come by next week since he's in Italy right now. And Daniel would come by possibly around the week after next week, since he's in Australia visiting his family. But he's so excited, and I'm also very excited to show my kids to my best friend!

Elena and Matheo are very easy, considering they're only a few hours old. They're eating like they should, they're crying as they should and they were just pure perfection!

I fell asleep late after a long day, I was still in pain after the surgery but I didn't care since I got two miracles out of it. Charles got a bed next to mine and slept there, Matheo and Elena were also sleeping, but only woke up a few times to eat.

Back to Charles pov:

The next day I woke up since Elena was crying, so I took her up from the little hospital bassinet and held her in my arms. I walked around the room with her which made her calm down, I talked to her even though she doesn't understand a word I'm saying, it's just natural.

Olivia woke up and was in a lot of pain, so I called a doctor who came in to take a look at her scar and her vitals. It didn't look like there was infection in it and her vitals looked normal, so she just got something for the pain, and I guess pain is very normal after what she's been through.

A few hours went by, we were just enjoying the time here in this little baby bubble. But suddenly Olivia started to feel worse again, so once again I called the doctor, and they started to examine her. She got an ultrasound which showed she had some internal bleeding in her abdomen..

"Olivia, you have some internal bleeding. And we gotta take you to surgery immediately!" The doctor said, but she was fading away a bit. "What's happening? Why isn't she responding?" I asked, my heart was racing like crazy. "It's because of the bleeding, it's possibly a complication from the C-section. We gotta take her away right now or else it will get worse" he said and tried to keep Olivia awake. "No, no, no please let her be safe!" I said as she got driven away in her bed. I was scared, really scared. I was standing alone in a big hospital room, with my two newborn babies not knowing what would happen to their mother..

______

(2326 words)

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I had to split the chapter into two. I hope you enjoyed it, I really enjoyed writing it. I'm really excited to write more chapters with little Matheo and Elena in them as well..

Anyways thanks for reading along. - Lots of love from me 🤍✨

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

333K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
18.7K 458 38
It's 1776 and Anna, Princess of the Netherlands finds a connection with Common boy by the name of max. They discover a relationship between them that...
174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
4.1K 108 15
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...