Chapter twelve

Olivia's pov

April 2021

I woke up with the craziest hangover from a great night yesterday. As soon as I sat up in bed, my head was spinning. I was really dizzy, suddenly I felt very nauseous so I immediately went to the bathroom where I had to throw up. What a great start to the day..

I then got into a shower which I enjoyed, then I took some clothes on which was a matching tracksuit. It was very comfortable. I straightened my hair and applied a very simple makeup. I packed my suitcase and bag, while I drank some water to feel better..

It was time to fly back home to Monaco because there wouldn't be a race until two weeks. I agreed on flying back with Daniel because he was going to Monaco as well. He has brought an apartment there, which is amazing, then I can spend more time with him, yay.

I guess Max is flying with us too, which is fine.

I texted Daniel to let him know that I was ready to leave..

I laughed at his last answer, and hoped he wouldn't tell Max, because he would be so mad

I laughed at his last answer, and hoped he wouldn't tell Max, because he would be so mad.. But I know Daniel, and he will never tell this to anyone, that's why I trusted him with this secret. I sure would love to tell him, I have to tell someone I cant keep this to myself, but I will definitely not tell him, with Max being around here..

After a short while I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and saw Max and Daniel standing there together. "Good Morning little miss sunshine" Daniel said while looking at me with a smile, a smile that was like 'I know what happened..'.. Good morning, Oli" Max also said and smiled. "Good morning guys, let's go. I wanna go home.." I said and took my sunglasses on, covering my eyes, I was too tired and hungover to show my face.

A few hours later we had arrived in Monaco, and I headed home to my apartment with Daniel. Max went home to his apartment, he had a few things to do.

As soon as we got inside and closed the door, Daniel immediately looked directly at me, and smiled. "you gotta tell me everything,Livia!" he said and sat down next to the kitchen island. I laughed, he's so curious. "Well.. we went out to this club with a few others, we got like a lot to drink and had fun, danced and all that all night long" I said and paused. "Yeah?".. "Then we went back to the hotel with Lando and Luisa, but when they left us alone, he walked me to my room and when we were about to say goodbye, he came closer to me and kissed me!" I said and covered my eyes, he laughed. "That is so freaking cute! He really likes you, I can see on how he looks at you!" he said. "No Danny, he was drunk and so was I, nothing else. These things happens when being drunk as fuck" I said.. "They do, but really, he likes you".. "He does not," I said stubbornly. Things like drunk kisses happen to everyone, it's completely normal.

It was a little later, we had just ordered some food which had just come."But what do you feel about him?" he asked out of nowhere, I thought we buried the Charles talk earlier.. "He's sweet and such a good friend" I said and took a few fries, which really helped a bit on my hangover, they were yummy.