DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

1.8K 83 80
By tachaspalace

Kameron and Katherine were standing outside talking when Stassie and I arrived. My back muscles were sore, and I was exhausted.

Stassie planted a kiss on my lips before she ran in the direction of the house. She waved at Kameron. He nodded his head at her before she turned the knob to the front door. I walked over to Kameron and Katherine. It's been a while since I've been with the two of them together.

"How was your night?" Katherine asked with a playful grin. I could read right through her her perverse demeanor. I was not going to engage in whatever she was trying to uncover.

I dug my hand into my pocket to pull out my carton of cigarettes, and they were gone. There was no doubt in my mind that Stassie snatched them when I was not looking.

I stretched out my arms. The flashback of all the filthy shit I did with her surfaced in my mind. I was not joking when I told Stassie that it was the best sex I have ever had in my life. My mind went into a sex-crazed rampage the very moment I got my hands on her body. I did things with her I have never done with any other woman in my life.

"You are not going to spill any of the details." Katherine urged.

I gulped and stared at Kathrine in her big blue eyes. "That is none of your business," I said to her with a smirk.

"Ugh, you guys are no fun anymore. I'm gone for a couple of months, and the two of you end up in these lovey dovey relationships. Yuck, yuck yuck." Kathrine cringed.

"Maybe that's what you should do. Find a girl to settle down with." Kameron expressed to his sister casually.

I internally laughed. The world would fall off its equator before something like that happened. I always wonder how women so easily gravitate toward Kathrine. She does not have the typical stereotypical lesbian appearance. Katherine is a blonde bombshell that catches the eyes of men and women.

"Settle down?" Katherine gave her brother a look of disgust. "Don't be fucking weird." She said seriously. "Ew." She flung her wrist in the air. "Well, it's been so much fun, but I think it's time for me to go," Katherine announced to the both of us.

"Just stay out of trouble Kat," Kameron said, using his authoritative big brother tone.

Katherine was not phased. Just like that, as quickly as she was here, she was gone. She rolled her eyes, kissed Kameron on the cheek, and got into her car.

Kameron and I walked inside the house a few moments later. Tessa was sitting on the sofa beside Stassie. They were cozied up against each other. I nodded at both of them and headed towards my room. I didn't bring many things. Just a couple of clothes and a shit load of weed and liquor was all I needed.

As I walked towards my room I spotted Wilfred standing beside my door. He seemed to have been waiting for me. I've probably spoken a few sentences to the guy at most. I don't really know him. I just know him as Stassie's best friend she is constantly getting into these heated arguments with. They are like bickering siblings. Yet it's easy to see how much they love each other.

"Hey," I said to him as I approached my door. I couldn't hide the obvious confused expression on my face.

Wilfred let out a sigh. "Theo, Theo, Theo." He said flamboyantly as he placed his hand on his hip.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Absolutely. I'm going to straight to it. Stassie is my sister. I hate that bitch with everything in me. She is a liar, she is a manipulative little hoe, and sometimes she does too damn much, but at the same time, I love that girl, and I will kill for her with no question asked." He said sternly.

"I can see that," I said to him, nodding my head.

"So now that you are dating my best friend. I just want to let you know that Stassie is not the typical broad you can just play around with. I know rich white men are used to the girl that stands in the background. I'm just telling you for your safety. Don't get her fucked up. She will kill you, and I'll be there to help her."

I still had a busted lip from her punching me the other night. I'm very aware of what Stassie was capable of. I will do my best to not get on her bad side again.

"I understand." I found it quite noble that he was in protective mode.

"Perfect." Wilfred clapped both of his hands together. "Quick question. I know this may be weird coming from me but what are your intentions with her?" He furrowed his brow. He seemed serious.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been friends with Stassie for a very long time, and she uses men as a resource she needs to fill a need at the moment. Besides that fuckboy who shall not be named that put those disgusting videos on the internet. I didn't think she had the ability to have feelings for someone. With you it's different. I think she might actually like you."

I smiled. I can't piece it together at all. There has never been a time in my life when I have felt such intense feelings like this for anyone.

"I like her too Wilfred," I said to him straightforwardly.

"Hmm, cute." He smiled. "Don't fuck it up." He said as his parting words before walking off.

I entered my bedroom and packed up my belongings. I decided to give Josh another call. I was a little taken aback when he forwarded my call. My heart began to beat fast in my chest.

Did she tell him?

I was on the verge of freaking out before I saw a gorgeous face that instantly put me in a better mood.

"Ready?" Stassie poked her head at my door.

She changed into a black hoodie and gray leggings. Neither of us got any sleep last night for obvious reasons. I grabbed my duffle bag the both of us walked out of the room hand in hand.

The car ride was strange, to say the least. I drove, and Kameron sat in the passenger seat. Kameron and Tessa had some uncommunicative tension going on. I figured I will ask him when we get back home. Thankfully he didn't propose to her as he was intended to. Within fifteen minutes of the car ride, he dozed off. Stassie sat directly behind me. From time to time she would lean over and place her hands on my shoulder as I drove.

I felt my heart sink to my stomach every time I received an alert on my phone. I still have not heard from Josh. I attempted calling Josh a few times before we arrived at the house. Each time the call was forwarded. As we got closer and closer to our destination, I felt a rumbling in the pit of my stomach. There was a nagging feeling that shit was about to get tossed upside down, and I had to mentally prepare myself for what was to come.

"Mom?" I was shocked to see both of my parents at the house when Stassie and I strolled in.

They sat on the sofa across from Josh and Minka. My mom looked as if all the blood was drained from her face. Something was off.

"How was the trip?" Josh asked from his seat.

"How come you didn't answer any of my phone calls? Is everything okay?" I asked nervously,

I looked over at my father. He sat back on the sofa. He rubbed his hands together in a slow fashion. It's a motion he does when he is nervous.

The eerie aura of the room nearly made me nauseous. I looked over at Minka who was harboring a great big smile.

What the fuck is going on?

"Hi, Stassie." My mom stood up and approached us. She briefly hugged Stassie. My mom does not like many people, but she instantly took a liking to Stassie. I think it's because she is the only one who can handle the twins.

"The boys are out back by the pool. They have been asking for you all day." My mom said to her with a gentle smile.

I glanced over at Josh. His eyes were burned on me in a way that made me uncomfortable. It was as if he was pleading for me to help. I could tell from his reddened cheeks that he was flustered.

"Okay." Stassie nodded eagerly before running off in search of the twins.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad. What are you guys doing here?" I asked my parents.

"Minka called us and told us to rush over here because she has important news." My dad said, rubbing his forehead.

I looked over at Minka, and she placed her hand on Josh's lap. "We already announced the big news. I'm sorry we waited for you as long as we can, but I couldn't hold it in."

I squinted my eyes at her. What was she talking about?

"It but it looks like in a few months there is going to be a new member of the family." She smirked.

My blood ran cold. I hope she wasn't saying what I think she was saying.

"Minka..." I stuttered.

"Josh and I are having a baby." She revealed in that insincere tone I've grown to hate so much.

"Don't you two think it's a little too early to have children?" My mom scoffed. "You just got married."

"I am aware that it's so soon, but I love Josh, and I can't wait to start a family with him." She grinned.

"Unbelievable." My mom scoffed.

It's no secret my mom hates Minka. With all being said my mother's reaction was warranted. Minka is nothing but a narcissistic gold digger that I have to find a way in getting her as far away from my family as possible.

I leaned against the wall and stared up at the ceiling. If Minka is in fact pregnant, I have just as much of a possibility of being the father as Josh does.

_____

"OPAL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when I entered her office.

I know I'm supposed to go see the twins, but I made a little pit stop to see Opal first. I was shaking with anticipation. The information Theo gave me last night nearly threw my body into shock.

"What Stassie, what?" Opal said with her eyes still on the computer.

As always she is used to the over-the-top persona I have instilled in me.

"Girl, do you know what your man's got going on?" I rushed over to her and sat on her lap.

I felt a sense of ease as soon as I took in her scent. I missed her so much. I mean it when I say I feel as if she is a big sister to me.

"What are you rambling about now?" Opal asked in her accent as she placed her hand on my back.

I could tell she was happy to see me as well.

"I got some tea that's going to rock your mother fucking world." I annunciate as clearly and distinctly as I can.

Opal beamed her confused brown eyes at me.

"Before you start rambling on? What is this?" Opal pointed at the hickey on the side of my neck from Theo.

I slapped my hand on my neck and gave her a nervous smile.

"Stassie Etienne." She snarled.

"It's a mosquito bite." I chuckled.

"No it's not." Opal sighed.

"You're right, it's not. Theo fucked the shit out of me." I confessed with a cynical smile.

"Oh, lord Jesus." Opal sighed, shaking her head in the utmost disappointment. "I don't even know what to say. Stassie you never cease to surprise me." Opal let out a laugh in disbelief.

"Well, I have some news that's going to surprise you. Now let me speak." I was now in a panic. I don't know how much longer I could hold this secret.

"Speak girl," Opal said in defeat.

"Josh is going to divorce Minka." I squealed.

Opal rolled her eyes. "You are not telling me anything I don't already know. I had a divorce attorney on stand by from the moment he married that woman." She rolled her eyes.

"But do you know why?" I gritted my teeth.

Opal gave me a puzzled look.

"He got another hoe on the side. He's leaving Minka to be with another woman." I said, and I felt as if a boulder had been lifted from my shoulders.

Theo should have known better giving me such a huge secret like that. Like what the fuck was he thinking?

Opal quickly shook her head. "Who told you this?" She dismissed what I was telling her.

"I can't reveal my sources." I quickly said.

"Right. So now that you are all under Theo you are listening to the nonsense he is spewing." Opal quickly put it together that Theo is the one to have told me.

I swear nothing gets passed that woman. She is the most perceptive person I have ever met.

"It's not nonsense." I pouted.

"Yes it is. That's impossible." Opal sighed.

"So you don't think it's true?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"No." She vehemently shook her head. "Josh is too straight-laced. The only woman Josh is ever around is me and...." I watched as the realization hit Opal like a semi-truck.

"Who?" I asked.

Obviously, she knows who it is, and I was getting fucking angry that she wouldn't tell me.

"Stassie get the fuck off of me. I need to make a phone call really quick." Opal hissed.

I hopped off of her and watched her rush out of the office leaving me confused.

What the fuck is the matter with her?

I walked out of the office and headed in the direction of the pool to see my boys.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed when I slide the door.

Murphy had a flame thrower, and he was playfully chasing Charlie around with it. Who is supplying these fucking children with these weapons of destruction?

"Stassie!" Murphy screamed in excitement when he saw me.

He threw the flamethrower on the ground and charged at me. I wrapped my arms around him. He was skinny. So fucking skinny. My heart fell to my ass. Am I the only person who is noticing this bullshit? Something is going on with this kid, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I haven't heard anything back from Cole. I'm sure he would have called me if there was something wrong.

Charlie jumped on me, and he was still at his healthy weight.

"I missed you two so much." I smiled.

I needed the time away, but now that I'm back, I could not be any happier.

"Where the fuck you two got that fire torch?" I asked, controlling my anger.

I focused my eyes more on Charlie because I knew Murphy would never fold.

"Um... Uh." Charlie looked over at Murphy who was giving him a "tell her and I will kill you look"

"Don't look at him, look at me. Charlie who gave you guys a flame thrower?"

Before Charlie could say another word, the loud noise of tires screeching caught all of our attention.

I rushed inside, and there was glass all over the floor. Josh stood in the corner with a bloody nose.

"What happened?" I gasped.

"I don't know." Theo and Josh's mom said in a panic. "Opal just stormed in and punched Josh in the face. I can't believe it. Why would she attack you?"

"It's fine Mom, it's fine," Josh said, holding his head in the air so none of the blood fall onto his shirt.

Theo glared at me, and I nervously shrugged my shoulders. This was my doing. I feel as if this has everything to do with me telling Opal what Theo told me.

I licked my lips. He was furious. What the fuck?

The maids came in and cleaned up the broken glass. Josh disappeared upstairs to his bedroom, and his parents left shortly after. Minka was nowhere to be found.

I got the twins some food and got them cleaned up. After a couple of hours, Theo walked into the twin's bedroom. I was sitting on the floor watching a movie with them. It was nearing midnight. They should be asleep any moment.

"Hey boys, I need to talk to Stassie for a second," Theo said pulling my arm. He had a tight grip on me.

Before I could even speak, Theo hauled me into the library located by the foyer.

"Hey," I said playing innocent.

I've been avoiding him all day. I knew he would track me down eventually.

"Opal quit." Theo snarled.

I gasped. "W-What? Why?" This news devastated me. I would not have lasted as long as I have if Opal was not here.

"Because you didn't keep your big mouth shut Stassie."

"What the fuck do you mean? So you are telling me it's my fault. I didn't do anything!" I somewhat lied. I didn't know that the information I shared would have led to this. Opal showed the fuck out. I didn't even think she had it in her.

"Stassie, I know you told Opal what I told you about Josh. Did you ever think about who the other woman is?" He was pacing back and forth.

"No," I answered truthfully.

As long as it wasn't Minka, I didn't care who the hell the other woman was. I was sick and tired of Minka. The faster she is out of the house. The faster I will be at peace.

"It was Pearl Stassie. Opal's sister. Josh promised Opal that he would never cross that line. Opal is on a fucking rampage now." Theo growled.

WHAT!

"I did not see that coming," I said softly.

Would I have not told Opal if Theo had told me that the other woman was Pearl, probably not. Either way, I would have told Opal. If anything this is Theo's fault. He should have never told me such sensitive information.

"Let me call her. I can say I was lying." I said.

"No! Fuck Stassie! You have already done enough." He shouted at me.

"Who are you shouting at?" I hissed angrily.

Theo let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry." He quickly corrected himself.

He rocked his head back, and I smiled. I have this white man wrapped around my finger. I love that for me.

"Come here," I said, and he walked over to me in silence.

I leaned and kissed him.

"Are you going to at least apologize?" He asked.

I scrunched up my face. "I don't have anything to apologize for." I rolled my eyes. "You should have never told me anything."

Theo let out a laugh. "I can't with you sometimes." He said before pressing his lips onto mines.

Theo's hands caressed my thighs, and he abruptly hiked me up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the desk in the center of the library.

Theo took out his semi-hard dick and began stroking himself. I watched as he became harder and hard, and his length got longer, and longer. I would never have thought we would be doing this because we had a heated moment mere minutes ago.

"You see what you do to me." His eyes were darted at me.

I let out a giggle when he tugged at my leggings and slid them off of me. I was left in my black boyshorts.

"Put it on me," Theo said handing me the condom he took out of his pants pocket.

"Fun." I smiled.

I hopped off the desk and grabbed at Theo's dick that was not glistening with his pre cum. He was excited, and so was I.

I got on my knees and decided to give him a little thank you for the multiple orgasms I experienced last night.

A small moan escaped Theo when I took him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip and lavished at the taste of him I lapped my tongue around his dick and welcomed him deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck Stassie." He said placing his hand on my chin. "You are so beautiful."

I pulled away, and a trail of spit was still connected from my mouth to his dick. I tore the condom open and promptly slipped it on him.

"Have your fun," I said to him as I took my seat back on top of the desk.

With a grin, Theo spread my legs apart and shifted my underwear to the side. I let out a sharp breath as he entered me. I rested my hands on his shoulder, and I tightly squeezed my eyes as Theo began to ram into me senselessly.

"I fucking knew it." A female voice caught both of our attention, causing us to stop.

I turned my head, and that bitch Minka was standing in the doorway. We were caught. Red-handed. His dick was literally still inside of me. Minka balled her hands, and she was glaring at Theo and I with a fire that could burn the entire house down.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note

So we are here. 🤭

Minka is pregnant. (Yes I dropped a pregnancy trope. 😭 I hate them just as much as the next person but I always have a reason.)

Opal showed out and quit.

The twins.... 😅

We are in the thick of the plot people. Thank you guys for staying on this crazy ride with me. I'm at 11k reads and I still can't believe people are reading my work.

Stassie is such a peculiar character. I was so scared people were going to hate her because she is so chaotic. But yall fuck with her so much to the point you guys see pass her shenanigans. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
912 7 10
He looks at me once more for permission. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue please." I say swallow his hot breath melts my skin he strokes his...