Desire Of The Soul

By Vintage_Ana

CURRENTLY BEING REVISED! Have you ever been told "everything happens for a reason", that's what everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Being Revised)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 34

39 2 0
By Vintage_Ana

I'm driving to work, thinking about the dream. It felt like Deja vu. Like I had been in that situation before, just with a different person. I shake my head, trying to get the thoughts straight. I quickly park my car and hurry to the office to sign in. I rubbed my belly as I waited.

"Miss. Marissa, how nice to see you." I hear the familiar voice of Ashton. I look up and see him aside Lea.

"Hello, Ashton, Lea. You both look wonderful." I say smiling.

"You look well pregnant." Lea blurts out, covering her mouth with her hand and her face turning bright red. Ashton puts his arm around her and smiles.

"It's okay Lea and yeah in a few months we find out the gender."

"Well none the less you look amazing, will you be our teacher?" Ashton says before Lea could embarrass herself any further.

"Unfortunately no, you will still have the sub but I will be supervising." Lea groans.

"Ugh, I need someone who can teach me something. I'm going to be brain dead by the time you start teaching again!" I smile at my students and we walk to the classroom.

(This book sucks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
637K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...