๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜.| ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...

By -ANGELICCORE

Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his. The start. More

Cast
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

05

8.5K 182 37
By -ANGELICCORE

"The start"

CLEMENTINE picked up her phone and clicked on the Instagram notification, she unlocked her phone and her heart started racing as she entered the chat between her and Central Cee.

clementineramirez
Hi

centralcee
Hi

this is Clementine right? the girl I met at the club

clementineramirez
Yeah it is

I'm surprised you remember me

centralcee
How could I not

clementineramirez
How was your day

centralcee
Better now that I finally met you again

How was yours?

Clementine blushed at his message.

clementineramirez
It was great

Clementine waited a moment trying to think of something to say.

centralcee
Why did you text me?

clementineramirez
I know I'm just a hook up from a bar and this might come out extremely weird but would you like to have breakfast sometime

centralcee
I mean sure

Are you a fan?

clementineramirez
A fan?

Clementine narrowed her eyebrows as she completely forgot he was famous and she mentally face palmed herself.

centralcee
Yeah

clementineramirez
Um kind of Yeah

Clementine lied as she had no clue who he was.

centralcee
Well I guess I could

clementineramirez
Great I know this cute spot we could go to

centralcee
Send me the location

I'll see you then ma

Clementine blushed.

clementineramirez
Goodnight

centralcee
Goodnight darling

Clementine put down her phone on her nightstand and turned the TV on putting a reality TV show on for her to go to sleep. Clementine woke up to the sun shining brightly threw her curtains and she got up while looking at the clock to see 7:35, she quickly hopped out of bed and started getting ready to go to breakfast with Oakley.

Clementine shot Oakley a message about the location of the breakfast place and she walked out of her apartment, walking down the hall to get into the elevator. Clementine was in the not realizing what he was doing until it had finally hit her at this very moment, she was going to talk to her baby daddy face to face! And she had no idea how she was going to start the conversation.

As she walked up to the girl and gave her a seat for two at a beautiful view of New York on the 2nd floor. While Clementine sat there waiting for Oakley she practiced in her head what to say, and as she took a sip of her coffee Oakley walked up in a grey tracksuit and a grey beanie, as he came up he sat down while looking outside.

"Is someone chasing you," Clementine asked as she noticed how anxious he was.

"You could say that, I had to sneak away from my bodyguards and everyone just to get to you," Oakley smirked and his eyes explored the top half of Clementine's body.

"Oh you have bodyguards," Clementine asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah," Oakley lightly chuckled and they sat in silence until he finally spoke up.

"So you just wanted to have breakfast together," Oakley asked.

"Yeah, and I would also like to ask you for advice," Clementine started and before Oakley could part his lips the waiter approached them with a smile on his face.

"Hi would you like to order now," The waiter asked.

"Um yeah, could I get the french toast with fruits and an omelet with bacon on the side and a glass of orange juice, please," Clementine smiled, as she couldn't wait to get her food and Oakley raised an eyebrow at the amount of food she orders, but he wasn't complaining as he smiled at her.

"And what would like," The waiter asked as he finished writing Clementine's order down.

"Same thing with the omelet and just add scrambled eggs," Oakley smiled.

"Okay I'll be right back with your order," The waiter smiled and walked away.

"You must be hungry," Oakley chuckled.

"Yeah, I have a pretty big appetite," Clementine chuckled as she looked at her lap.

"So what advice," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"Um," Clementine took a deep breath as she decided to just go for it.

"What if I told you the hook up we had led to something worse," Clementine started.

"Did someone catch us," Oakley chuckled.

"No, I-" Clementine took a deep breath before she said it.

"Im pregnant," Clementine blurted out and Oakley's eyes went wide before he finally answered seconds later.

"Your lying," Oakley spoke as he avoided eye contact with her.

"No, I'm not," Clementine looked down at her lap as her anxiety came threw as she bounced her leg. The two sat in silence for a moment as Oakley stared into the distance as he thought about things. The waiter soon comes with their food and he places them down on the table giving them their trays, the waiter left and Oakley watched as Clementine took a few bites of her food.

"You didn't do anything with another guy," Oakley asked and Clementine shook her head.

"How long you knew," Oakley asked as he motioned to her stomach.

"Um I started to feel sick a week after we um you know, and I found out the day before," Clementine explained and Oakley placed his hands on his face as he rubbed his face in frustration.

"Who knows about this," Oakley asked.

"My friends they're the ones of helped me find you, at first I didn't know who you were, and my brother knows," Clementine looked at her hands in her lap as she intertwined her hands together.

"Shit," Oakley sighed.

"I don't expect anything from you, I promise you that, I just need to know if you want to be in the baby's life, cause if not I need to figure out how I'm gonna raise it without a father," Clementine says as she felt a tear fall from her eyes.

"Look Ima need time to figure this shit out," Oakley let out a deep breath as he rubbed his face again.

"Okay," Clementine nodded, Oakley called over the waiter for him to get them a few trays for their food. As they put their food in a tray and transferred the trays into separate bags Clementine she didn't know what came over her but she all of a sudden started to cry, Oakley stood and went over to her making her stand up and he hugged her, Clementine cried into his chest and she wrapped her arms around his waist as his arms were around her neck.

"I'm so sorry," Clementine cried.

"It's okay," Oakley replied as he pulled away from her and wiped off her tears.

"You ain't gotta be sorry for anything," Oakley smiled at her as they looked each in the eyes.

"I'll text you, when I'm done thinking about this," Oakley informed and Clementine nodded.

"I'll see you, okay," Oakley held her chin up to look at him.

"Okay," Clementine quietly said and he grabbed his bag and walk away then out of the restaurant.

Clementine took a deep breath and grabbed her bag as she made her way out and to her car. Oakley was heading to his hotel room and as he approached the door he knocked on it for someone to let him in as he didn't have a card on him, Clint opened the door revealing his friend.

"Where the fuck have you been," Saint asked.

"I met up with Clementine," Oakley informed as he walked in to see his two bodyguards and his other friends.

"The girl from the club," Clint asked.

"Yeah," Oakley sighed as he sat down in the living room and ran his hands over his face.

"You good," Jordan asked.

"She's pregnant," Oakley blurted out.

"Oh shit," Clint widen his eyes.

Clementine was walking around campus as she was heading to class, Jordyn and Mikey were running up behind her.

"Hey, you've been quiet lately," Jordyn gave her a concerned look as they walked.

"I contacted Oakley," Clementine blurted out.

"Wait you mean Central Cee!" Mikey yelled getting excited.

"Will you quiet down," Clementine quietly said.

"This is crazy," Mikey smiled.

"So what happened," Jordyn asked.

"I asked him if he wanted to grab breakfast together, he said yes, and he snuck away from his bodyguards just to get to me for breakfast," Clementine started.

"Romantic," Mikey commented.

"I told him I was pregnant and he said he had to think about this," Clementine sighed.

"Oh," Jordyn made an 'oh' face.

"And he will text me with his decision," Clementine added.

"How do you feel bub," Jordyn put an arm around Clementine's shoulders as they kept walking.

"Scared, confused, but mostly scared," Clementine replied.

"Well I guess you just have to wait, I mean what's the worst that could happen," Mikey spoke.

"He could say he doesn't want the baby," Clementine suggested.

"But we want it, and like I said a million times we will help you," Jordyn smiled as she pulled her closer.

"And all you have to do now is tell your parents," Mikey shrugged.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Clementine groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 12.6K 34
๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต...
100K 1.8K 19
๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ || Girl, you do damage to me You know I love it, yeah I love you ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
7.2K 182 22
ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแดœษชแด›แด‡ โ™ง 'ส™แดœแด› ษช ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ ส™แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡๊œฐแดœสŸ ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ๊œฑแด€ส ษขแดแด…, ษช สœแดแด˜แด‡ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษขแดแด‡๊œฑ แด€แดกแด€ส แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡, ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สœแดแดก ส™แด€แด… แด›สœแด€...
78.7K 1.2K 35
they met thru their fame.