Best Thing I Ever Had

By normalgirl0810

- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a b... More

Prolouge
Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty one

nine

480 19 2
By normalgirl0810

India WestBrook
Venice Beach, CA
1:30 PM

Ever since me and chris came back from Turks & Caicos, I've been on cloud nine since the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. That fact that he put some much thought into asking me made me gush over him even more.

It's been about three weeks since we came back, we've been spending a lot of time with each other since then, but right know I'm spending time with my girls. I've been feeling like I been neglecting them since Bia birthday, so you know we had to have a little girls day.

I had to pry myself from Chris because he didn't want me to leave which took me a whole hour to do.

He kept telling me to stay, he was kissing me touching me and kept taking my car keys so I wouldn't leave. Eventually he let me leave since I told him I would be back, he said he'll go to the studio or do something that takes up his time while I'm out. Been together for about three weeks and he already attached, but trust me I don't mind.

It's been a while since I have spent time with Sol and BIA, I got a lot to catch them up on.

"So how was your lil Bae-cation or whatever you wanna call it?" Sol questions, as we sit on the beach in Venice sipping on our lil alcoholic drinks that we had got from this bar earlier. "It was pretty good. Spent a lot of time getting to know each other more, exploring the island, and going on some-"

"When you say getting to know each other more, do you mean fucking all night long until the sun comes up." BIA interrupts me mid sentence with her crazy antics of what she think me and Chris did do.

Laughing at what she said because we didn't do that but we had some other fun with each other that may have involved a little foreplay, since we're not on that level of intimacy yet ."No, we didn't but we did do things, we definitely haven't fucked yet."

"Y'all will someday, bitch you haven't had no dick in a while it's bout time you get some. Ain't it be like almost a year or so since you had some dick?" BIA spoke side eyeing me as I was looking out at the beautiful view of the ocean in front of me.

"Yea, but I ain't going crazy about it. It's a good thing that I wasn't fucking any and everybody after the break up. Can't just go crazy and start fucking every dick I see when I had a chance."
I just stated some real shit, because even though I was cheated on I didn't rebel and start acting out and messing with everybody. That's not who I am or what I do, but for the bitches that do round of applause for them.

"I don't know how you did it, being deprived of dick for a whole year. Bitch I would go fucking crazy, you know I can't go long without having some." BIA said as she was sipping on her drink,"we know!" laughing at her, our friend have had her round to men she always our looking for the hoochie daddies.

"So what are you and chris?" Sol questions, "with him taking you on trips and shit and y'all spending most of your time together, you think y'all in a relationship."

"Well, we may or may not be in a relationship right know." Whispering in a very hush tone, but not that quite to where they can still hear me.

"Wait, wait, wait, run that back one more time, because I know I did not just here you say that you and chris are together." Sol loudly says in my ear trying to get confirmation of what I just said knowing she head me. Just want me to say it again and a little louder.

"All I sad was me and chris may be together." Saying that out loud brings a smile to my face, it still feels so unreal that we are together like actual in a relationship.

Both girls start to squeal, "I knew y'all were gonna get together sooner or later, ever since that night y'all meet at the club," BIA say with so much excitement.

"Bitch we need all the details on how he asked you?" Sol spoke curiously wanting to know.
"It was so romantic, he had it all planned out from top to bottom. We had dinner on this private beach behind the house we stayed at, the set up was so nice roses and candles forming a heart. Nice dinner arranged for us, everything was so nice and something different for me because no one has ever went all out for me. After our dinner he asked me, in the most heartfelt way by expressing how much he liked me, how beautiful I was, and some many other things."

"When he asked me the question I was so surprised, like I was in shock. I ended up saying yes to be his girlfriend because I like him very much, I wanna see where this relationship can go."

"I'm glad your finally happy again, especially after what that nigga Jalen put you through. Speaking of the nigga you seen or heard of him since the break up?" BIA spoke in a graceful tone, but soon turned hateful when she brought up Jalen.

"Nah, not really besides in social media seem like he been doing his own thing living the single life of course." Speaking of him just makes me think of the trauma I dealt with being with him and not with him.

I hope I don't gotta deal with that again, because if so I don't think I'll make it through. Hopefully chris does right by me and treat me how I'm supposed to be treated as him girlfriend.

All the shit he be talking about in his songs about treating a woman right, better put it to use.

-

Chris Brown
Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
7:30 PM

Trying to occupy my time inside the studio, I start to become bored, ever since India left the house earlier I've just been eating, sleeping, and trying to accomplish some work in the studio.

But my attention span is very short so you know it's hard for me to focus on something when my mind is somewhere else. My mind being in India right know, I can't believe we actually are together like this shit is still unbelievable to me.

Niggas is really tied down in a fully committed relationship. Speaking of India I need to text her because she been out all day, I know she out with her girls but my baby need to come back. This ain't no hot girl summer, she locked in right know so yeah bring your ass back in the house and cuddle with your man.

Text Thread:

Chris

Yo bae , wya?
7:40 PM

India

I'm on the way back to your house, be there in 10.
7:41 PM

Chris

Hurry your fine ass up, bc I miss you 😍.
7:42 PM

India

Boy don't rush me, I'm otw nd I missed you to.
7:43 PM

Chris

Girl who you talking to , you better hush before I give you to business 😏.
7:44 PM

India

What if I wanna get the business? Ain't seen you seen earlier today.
7:45 PM

Chris

You all talk, you don't want it, trust me.
7:46 PM

India

You don't know what I want 😒, but I'm pulling up in the drive way so open the door.
7:47 PM

Chris

Ok, I'm coming.
7:48 PM

Going outside, I stand outside my door as I watch India pull up into the driveway. As her car comes to a stop, and it's shut off I see India get out. When see gets out I observe what she had on.

Which was a black bikini top, and some little bootie shorts, "I know I ain't let you walk out the house like that, when you left you had on some sweats." I say as she walks up to me, giving her a soft kiss and a nice little hug I grab her hand so we can walk in the house.

"So how was your day with your friends?"

"It was good, I was glad that I was able to spend some time with them I felt like I had been neglecting them for a while." India says as she falls back on the bed and start getting comfortable. "what about you?"

"I didn't do much but eat, sleep, and try to occupy myself at the studio by getting some work done. Listened to couple tracks wrote some stuff but my couldn't really focus with a certain someone on my mind all day." Laying beside her on the bed, playing with the strings on her bikini top.

"That certain someone is me, right." India spoke, side eyeing me. "Maybe", shrugging my shoulders playing with her a little bit. Smacking me upside the head, that shit hurt she hit hard as hell to. "Boy stop playing with, you know you thinking about me."

"You need to stop playing with me, what was all that you was talking in the messages. You was being real bold, talking bout "I wanna see what the business is about".

"I wanna see what's it's about, I know how to talk shit and back it up."

"Ok then, let's see if you really can take it." I start untying the strings on her top, and pulling down her shorts. I'm about to shut her little ass up since she got all this mouth, bout to show out since she think she slick. I know I'm gone turn his ass out in the relationship, gone turn her into my personal slut.

I start kissing her slow tryna get her in the mood, as I make my way down to her haven I see she is dripping like a facade. "You get like for me?" Massaging her pearl as I look up at her, "yeah" she says in a hush voice as she looks down at me with low eyes.

Sticking a finger inside her, I move them in and out of her, small whimpers leaving her mouth. Laying down flat on my stomach I place her legs over my shoulders locking my arms around them to keep them in place. Giving her slit a nice long lick, leaving her a few more of those. I show her pearl some attention sucking and licking on it.

Hearing the Indias moans is like music to my ears, I'm glad I'm making her feel good in other ways that I love doing. Continuing me feast on her I feel India's hand trying to push me away, "uh uh don't try and push me away, you was being bold and talking shit you need to take it."

"I can't it's to much," India whines as I continue eating her out and fingering her insides. Speeding up my movements a little bit I feel her warm walls start to tighten around my fingers.

"mmh baby stop i'm about to cum"

Not caring about her telling me to stop, I carry on with my actions. "fuck I'm right there keep going." India yells out, placing he hand on the back of my head pushing my down a little bit.

Releasing onto my face I lick it all up, enjoying the sweet taste. Making my way back up to her face I kiss her so she can taste herself.

"Bet you won't be bold no more," slapping her ass as I get up to head to the bathroom to get something to clean her off. Coming back with s warm wash cloth I clean her up.

Throwing it into the dirty clothes I get comfortable in the bed along side India, I get right in the bed and fall right asleep along with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 31
Money Money Money Moneyyyy
X. By AIRBEAR-♡

Fanfiction

66.1K 2.7K 32
*1st book on wattpad* Being a new R&B artist is hard but what about being your best friends artist, who happens to be Chris Brown.
5.8K 139 66