✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Uniting Friendships

147 10 17
By ActionInfinity

By the time I was leaving the Mikaelson's compound Caroline was already there waiting beside her car smiling brightly at me. I vamped directly towards her throwing my arms around her laughing. "I've missed you, Care."

"I missed you too, Rae." She broke the hug resting her hands on my shoulders getting slightly serious. "Now seriously I can't believe you are marrying the crazy original hybrid. Like you should be given a ribbon or something cause it's so crazy but adorable at the same time."

The front door swings opened causing us to both turn our heads and see Rebekah striding up to us in her original body. Her blonde hair was bouncing before she pulled me in for a hug too. "I'm happy to see that my brother finally let you out of his bed. Because I felt offended that I had to learn about your engagement through a text from Caroline."

"Look I owe you both an apology. I'm sorry now can we go get Cami and Davina. Cause we all need to get drunk with alcohol." Throwing my hands up I sent them a look with the puppy dog eyes.

We got in the car and picked up the other two from the bar since Cami got off work at three so we had the rest of the night free. Our group of girls entered the dress shop and as if on cue Caroline raised her glass of champagne. "Alright ladies our mission is to find the perfect wedding dress for Raelyn-"

"Who exactly put you in charge?" Rebekah snickers at her standing by Davaina

Caroline glared at her. "I did and Raelyn was very thankful about it."

"Awe Rae I thought I would be the wedding planner since you are marrying my brother after all!" The blonde original snapped, placing a hand over her heart.

Cami raises her glass to her lips nervously asking. "Am I going to have to be a counselor between who gets to be maid of honor?"

Pushing myself up from the chair I got to my feet shaking my head at the pair. "Look, how about we do it this way? You both be maid of honor. Bex you handle the stuff with your brother and Care you handle getting everything set up. Sounds good to everybody."

The young witch made a face at me. "Not to make a deal about this but are you sure you're not marrying a mad man. He literally has people quack at the sound of his name."

"It's okay, D. I know he wants people to fear him but I couldn't do that even if I tried. He's been there through my best and darkest days." Clasping my hands together in front of me.

Cami grinned, pouring herself some more champagne. "I told you there was good in him now let's drink and find a dress."

"Yes let's because Raelyn needs a dress that makes her look like a badass princess." Caroline clanked her glass with mine.

Davina made a face between our group. "I'm shocked Klaus doesn't just have a wedding dress in his creepy family collection that he wants you to wear." Everyone chuckled at the before we spent hours searching through thousands of dresses until I found the perfect one.

Davina drew back the curtain letting me walk through where she didn't dare take a peek at the dress since I wanted everyone to see it at the same time. Standing in front of the large mirror. "So what do ya'll think of this one?"

"Oh it's beautiful." Cami clasped her hands together on the verge of tears.

Caroline took Davina's hand in hers where they said the exact same thing in unison. "You look so wonderful in that."

"You're a freaking princess, Raelyn." Bex jumped up to her feet running over and hugging me. "My brother is gonna find you so damn hot."

Turning back to face the mirror the dress had a long train in the back that had lace going down my back and around my waist. It had short sleeves that reached just to the start of my elbows. And there was a slit in the right side of the dress where you could see my cowgirl boots sticking out. "I am really doubting he will let me wear it forever considering this morning we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other."

"Oh my gosh so that is what you were doing when I called!" Caroline screamed, covering her hand over her mouth.

Dropping my gaze to the floor I blushed a deep red brushing hair behind my ear. "Sorry Caroline..."

"I have a question how exactly are you going to get everyone to not be fighting at the wedding?" Cami raises her hand.

Rebekah waves her hand scoffing. "Oh please. Everyone will always come together for Raelyn. Especially on a special occasion." I grinned remembering the night we had a camp fire.

"Okay so I feel like you need to spend your birthday like normal since you and Jacob had to do the Merge thing." She had come over a few weeks after we had come back to see her high school graduation and it was nearing our birthday which was this weekend but Jacob and I didn't really like to think about it anymore.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Care I love you - but where is this going?"

She gets up pulling out a camping backpack from  behind her back. She started throwing clothes inside along with boots and hair bands. I raise myself up in a sitting position with my legs crossed. Her head shoots up, grinning proud. "We're going camping. Oh and you're gonna love this. I called Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Jacob, Stefan, Rebekah, Elijah, finally Damon and Klaus."

I clasped my hands over my mouth cackling in giggles. Caroline tilts her head to the side in annoyance raising her eyebrows. "I'm - I'm sorry care. But you think it's a good idea to put Damon and Klaus together with all our friends."

She tossed the bag at me, and I caught it sloppily. "This is serious Raelyn. I feel like we all need to come together and be nice on your special day."

I changed into a simple outfit chuckling at my best friend. "I know that Care but how could you convince everyone to come?"

She tosses my gear in her car, starting to drive to our campsite. "Well it basically goes like this....Bon, Elena and Matt have been my friends since kindergarten so they were all in. Rebekah really likes you , Elijah thought it would be a good idea along with Stefan and..." she takes a breath finishing. "Damon wants to come and get you drunk off Bourbon even though you're pregnant. Jacob is your twin so this is his birthday party too...and Klaus, well you've dating so he's definitely coming - since he apparently loves birthdays."

I laughed a little at her as we drove to the LockWood estate and the old well. Jacob has chairs and coolers set out. Matt is helping Bonnie and Elena with snacks. Finally Damon and Klaus are watching Elijah make a firepit while drinking. "Presenting her royal highness, the birthday girl. Raelyn and her brother Prince Jacob!" Caroline announced with a bow as I blushed at her. Becca comes forward first hugging me and setting a flower crown on my head.

Elijah hugged me after and the wind knocked some leaves off and they fell on his suit. "I didn't expect such problems from activities such as these." He complimented pulling some out of his hair and brushing some off his suit.

Everyone else was in outdoor clothes so we all had to laugh at how silly the suit wearing Mikaelson looked out here. Damon vamped to me, joking. "I tired to get him to change into something else but he wasn't having it....he's acting like we are attending a ball in the woods."

Nik chimed in his hands together behind his back, smirking at me and Damon. "I'm starting to be the fun brother aren't I, mate?"

Damon shakes his hand back and forth meaning 'kinda' "just a little." Damon rolls his eyes stepping away to help the others set up camp.

A smile meets my lips when hearing Nik, pull me in for a hug and kiss my forehead. "You seemed surprised. Why is that, my heart?"

I take his hands in my own, replying. "I was surprised that Caroline convinced all of you. Once you said you didn't like nature unless you were running in your wolf form."

He smiles down at me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Well I'd do anything for you."

Hours later night had fallen and everyone was gathered around the campfire. I sat in between Klaus and Damon as they insisted on it. Elena actually wasn't a whiny annoying girl for once. Jacob and Matt toss a football back and forth. Elena said, holding her drink in both hands. "I say we do truth or dare."

Caroline nods her head excitedly. Damon picked up his Bourbon saying. "Aww I thought blondie original would've jumped in and suggested wrestling."

Caroline rolled her eyes when Klaus sipped on a beer, smirking playfully. "Now - now Damon. That isn't a very nice suggestion. Even though Raelyn knows very well who would win."

I stopped drinking my coke to nudge him in his rib. Nik looked at me with his mouth parted as I shook my head at him. 'Play nice' my gaze tells him.

Caroline cuts the intense glares between the two boys. "With that said - let's play the game!"

I take a sigh of relief as we finally start. I went first asking Becca. "Who was your first kiss?"

She said, "Marcel" Nik clutched a hand into a fist at the name.

Damon snipped sipping his Bourbon again. "Alright barbie. Your turn."

Caroline tapped her chin pointing to me. "Rae, truth or dare?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Uh, dare."

Elena and her share a glance smirking before she states. "I dare you to sit on Damon's lap.." Elena glanced at Nik. "Until the game is finished."

Nik death glared at Damon with a look that read 'I - will - kill - you'. I go and sit on Damon's lap and he smiles proudly.

Klaus got to pick the next game which was 'Never have I ever'. I really hoped he didn't ask questions from centuries ago. "Never have I ever kissed more than 8 guys?" Bonnie asked Caroline, Rebekah and Elena to take a shot.

Stefan questions the group. "Never have I ever played seven minutes in heaven?" Everyone except for me, Klaus, Elijah, Matt and Caroline drink. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Nik staring back at me. I mouthed 'really?' referring to him and Elijah never playing it. He shrugs his shoulders tilting his head my way and I shrug back at him.

Rebekah jokes, leaning forward a tad in her lawn chair. "Caroline, really. I thought you'd be a girl who would be all over that?"

Caroline shrugs her shoulders explaining. "Tyler took me away from those types of games."

Rebekah came back handing us each a fresh drink, revealing from behind her back in her other hand an empty Bourbon bottle. Becca exclaimed through the woods as the fire snapped and crackled. "Alright everybody, we are playing spin the bottle now!"

Caroline whines a tad. "What are we thirteen again?"

Becca glared angrily at her. "I suggest you shut up, before I shove my heels in your face!"

At that I jumped up standing in front of the original with my hands up. "Becca-" I warned.

Klaus adds on. "You know that won't happen, dear sister."

Becca looked over my shoulder at her brother snipping. "And why not!"

"Because I'd dagger you. We agreed to be civil on Raelyn and Jacob's birthday!" Nik sits up, glaring at her intensely.

I whipped my head around snarling with golden eyes at my boyfriend. "Niklaus! I thought we agreed no more dagger threats!" He smirked just leaning back in his chair.

The game went back to Truth or Dare where my brother gave it a go towards Rebekah. "Truth or Dare."

She smiles "Dare."

Jacob paused for a moment "Snap off the heel of your boots."

Rebekah throws her arms in the air. "What ? No way!"

Damon points his finger at her, complaining. "I thought we all agreed to follow the 'have to do the dare' rule?" I take a swig of my drink, hoping this won't turn into a fight.

Rebekah raises her tone. "But these are my favorite pair!"

Matt spoke up, stuttering as he took a sip of his drink. "Can't you just get another pair..?"

Silence fell around the group as Caroline, Becca, Elena and Bonnie glared at him.

I just held my cup to my lips where Matt notices asking nervously. "Raelyn - why aren't you angry?"

I tilt my head to the quarterback joking a bit. "Don't like'm Matty. I always thought I'd fall and break my neck if I did." He chuckled, taking a big swing of his drink.

Elijah spun the bottle and it landed on Damon. "Truth or dare, mr. Salvatore?"

"Dare!" Damon challenges with a fist in the air.

Elijah thought for a moment before he came up with the perfect Dare for Damon - that would annoy him, "I dare you to hug Niklaus."

There was complete silence for about a minute before "What!" Damon and Klaus shouted at the same time.

"You can't be serious, Elijah, this is Damon's dare. You shouldn't involve me." Nik growls at his brother.

I started cracking up in laughter, slapping my freehand against my knee. Klaus and Damon both turned their heads to me, since I was sitting in between the pair. They all enjoyed seeing me having fun and laughing so they couldn't hide the grins on both their faces. Shortly after Damon stood up handing me his Bourbon as Nik stood up, and everyone watched them hug one another.

Damon slumped down in his chair, snatching his bottle back grumbling. "I can't believe I said Dare!"

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
108K 3.2K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
224K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...