The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out

7.3K 262 3
By sel_evelyn

"Alex,"

I open my eyes and sit on the bed. Johnny is lying next to me with a concern look. "Sam and Ian told me you needed to talk to me," he says.

I quickly squish him to death. I need my big brother right now.

"Johnny," I sniff, "I don't want to be here anymore. Please help me."

He cups my face. His eyes are watery and full of misery. "What can I do?"

"I failed as a son and now a brother. I put you in a position you should have never ever been if it wasn't my fault. Perdóname,"

He hugs me so tight. I can feel his sorrow and regret. I don't want him to feel like this. It wasn't his fault or mine.

"Johnny, please stop crying,"

We turn around and see Jennifer against the door. "Stop this whining and bitching between the two of you. I don't even get like this and I have been living here since I was born. You think this is hell. It isn't."

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

Jennifer sighs, "I was gonna steal Ian's wallet when I saw you guys crying on his bed. I guess I just feel sorry for you guys."

Wow, very truthful.

Johnny stands, "Ms. Wilson please just leave us alone."

"Since when you call me Ms. Wilson, Mr. Perez," Jennifer asks.

Johnny sighs and walks in front of her. He tells her something so softly and quietly I only get the word "please".

Jennifer rolls her eyes at him and sits next to me. I see her brown smoky eyes looking at me in disgust. "I hate what I am seeing Alex. My daddy definitely won this war. Look at you! You look worse than Kesha in a trash bag. You are way more emo and lame than before."

"What the hell?" I ask. "Get out! Why are you saying those things? What have I done to you?"

Johnny grabs her arm and pulls her up. "Leave."

"Let go! I am trying to cheer her up!"

"By insulting me and calling me ugly" I exclaim. What is with this chick?

Jennifer gets her arm back and fixes her strapless tan dress. "I was going to give a peep talk." she sits back down and looks at me. "What I am trying to say is that you are giving in to my dad's game. He wants to see you like this. This only shows that he won and you are losing so badly. I don't want you to be like this not if it isn't my causing."

"So you are saying to pretend that I am so happy with my husband like you are pretending to like me or help me?"

She sighs, "I am trying to prove someone wrong. And I just hate for Ian to feel sadder than before. Believe it or not, I care about him."

"He cheated on me Jennifer. He is not a good person," I say.

"So this is what all is about? You thinking Ian cheated on you with Summer?"

I just nod.

"He didn't, how could he cheat with the girl who cheated on him twice? He hates Summer as much as I hate polyester. Trust me, when Ian has her in front of him it doesn't get pretty like me in that material," she says.

What? Summer told me HE cheated on her. He only wanted to marry her to get the money and houses.

"You are saying Summer cheated on Ian?"

Jennifer nods.

What?! No, if he didn't cheat on her then he never cheated on me. He was telling the truth all this time?

"I gotta go," I quickly get up.

Johnny stops me, "Where are you going?"

"Where is Ian?" I ask.

"I don't know probably in his office."

I need to find him and talk. I need to clear everything now.

I start walking quickly to his office. I don't even knock, "Ian!"

He quickly stands up, "What? Is something wrong?"

"Did Summer cheat on you? Did she lie to me when she said you used her?" I ask.

I am trying to catch my breath as I'm talking to him.

"First, relax Alex," he said. Ian comes to me and cups my face. "What has got into you?"

"I need to know the truth," I say.

"I always have told you the truth. You are the one who never wants to listen."

What if everything I believed is wrong? Is it my fault that all of this happened because I didn't listen? Did I dig my own grave?

"You weren't lying to me then?" I ask.

"I'm afraid if I answer yes or no it will still make you sad," Ian answers.

"Just tell me,"

Ian gets my hand and sits me on the couch next to his desk. He looks at me with so much care in his eyes. I don't know what he is going to tell me but I am so afraid.

"I never cheated on you after I made the promise you were going to be the only girl in my life. I didn't have sex with Summer that day. Yes, I saw her because she bust in my office. I told her to leave. I am not going to lie; she did kiss me but I didn't respond. I kicked her out,"

He continues, "I don't know how in the world she got into my room and got my jacket on her. I was busy in the office not knowing that she was in the house."

"How can you proof that's true?" I ask still in doubt.

He sighs, "I don't know but I don't need proof. I didn't cheat on with that witch. I hate her! If I ever be with her again I will puke and shot myself. I don't love her anymore."

He is telling the truth. I feel something in my stomach that is telling me so.

"What about the reason why you aren't with her? Did she really cheat on you twice?"

Ian becomes sad, "Yeah, that is true. She wasn't the girl I thought she was."

"What happened?" I ask.

IAN POV:

Alex wants to know what happened between Summer and I. She is suddenly interesting in hearing me. I look at her and feel she is regretting everything she has done in the past days. "Tell me the truth Ian," Alex says. "I am sorry, but I just need to know."

So I do:

"Hey,"

I turn around and see a beautiful blonde. She is smiling with her blue skies at me.

I almost drop my Calculus book on my shoe when I see her.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yea-yeah I am absolutely okay."

She giggles, "So I heard you are really good creating presentations. I need help with my English project."

"Well I've been told I am good at many things,"

Wait, what? Did I really just say that?

She touches her straight blonde hair and smirks, "Well, I am glad. So I take that as a yes?"

"Sure but there is a problem here," I ask, "What is your name?"

"Summer Faith Willow, how about yours?"

"Ian Wilson, nice to meet you Summer," I smile.

Wow, that is a really nice name for really nice girl.

"Okay, well here is my number, call me later."

Summer walks away talking with her hips. Wow, she is hot!

"Ian, dude,"

I turn and see Kyle with his goofy face on. He saw Summer as well.

"I call dips first," I say.

"Okay, fine, well I call dips on this," he points to an answer sheet.

"Wait, you got the answers for the math test?" I ask.

"Duh, but since you been a bad brother I am not going to share them with you," he says.

"Dude come on, you know I suck at math."

"No you don't, you are genius you just didn't study," Kyle says. True.

We start walking to the parking lot. No more classes for both of us. "So you know that girl?" Kyle asks me. I open the car door and go in.

"Well, I never seen her before but apparently she knew who I was,"

"Well, who doesn't know you? Aren't you Mr. Popular Guy?"

I chuckle, "Sure I guess."

The next day I called Summer. "So can we meet at my dorm?" she asks.

"Totally, just tell me where it is first,"

I arrive to her dorm and see her pretty body in a white sun dress.

"Nice room," I comment. It is actually super small but okay.

"Thanks, this is what I can afford right now. My parents cut me off. They think I've been a spoiled brat," she replies.

We sit down and I begin her presentation. I see her blue eyes watching my every move. They are sending waves of lust to me.

"So Ian, is a handsome fellow like you single?"

I turn to her and see her lips right in front of mine. Gosh, why is my heart suddenly being ripped out of my chest leaving me breathless?

She smirks, "I know this is too fast but I have a crush you since I first saw you in history class. I sit all the way behind so I guess that's why you really haven't notice me."

Maybe, but how can I miss an angel like this?

"Ian, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes," I whisper. Darn, this girl is way more than pretty and I have her alone with me.

"Kiss me," she whispers.

I follow her command. Her lips taste like bubblegum with cherry and her tongue is so smooth against mine.

She pulls apart very surprising. "I can't believe you actually did that."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you."

She smiles, "It's okay. How about we finish the project?"

I nod.

...

(Back to the present with Alex)

"After that kiss I felt hard for her. I never felt like that before with any girl. Summer kidnapped my heart without me knowing," I say.

Alex just sits quietly. "So when did you discover she was cheating on you?"

"When my dear best friend confessed to me, he even had a picture to show me. He said he regretted everything and tried to show me what demon Summer really is."

Alex interrupts, "But you didn't listen to your best friend."

Correct.

"Summer convinced me in her witch way that he raped her. She was force to have sex with him in order to protect me. So I forgave her," I finish.

I feel Alex's warm hand on my knee. "So what happened after that?"

I sigh, "She tried to seduce my father into getting everything in her name that was mine. Basically she tried to make my dad fall in love with her to get all the money."

ALEX POV:

What?

Did she really do that? Did Richard fall for that crap?

Ian seems to notice all my questions in my face expression. "My dad told me right away so I cut off her of my life for good. She was just with me because of the money."

Wow...

I suddenly see water in his eyes. He is still hurting despite of everything. "I was a fool who lost his heart to a witch," he says.

He is telling me the truth. I believe him. I am the worse. I am so stupid. It might be my age, but I always jumped to conclusions. I guess that's why I ended up how I did with Pete.
Maybe I deserved what I got. Gil is right..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.7K 31
MASON XAVIER KNIGHT Smart, hansome and rich playboy, girls beg for his attention... AMY KENSWORT Reserved girl, works in a cafe and has a very dark p...
670K 15.1K 74
in which a one night stand between two actors turns into something far bigger than they were expecting. [SEBASTIAN STAN X OC] SOCIAL MEDIA.
369K 10.6K 54
Nathan Thompson is the CEO of his company Thompson Co . He is an arrogant , mean and cocky person. He gets that from his father . On New Year's Ev...
25K 302 34
Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag and put into a mental hospital. Her fami...