ZERO CLARITY (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it... More

Precap
1 State of Mind
2 Why Suddenly?
3 Khushi
4 Anything can happen
5 Decision
7 Feelings
8 Change of Conclusion
9 Answer
10 Rude Behaviour
11 Pacification
12 Blabbermouth?
13 Horrified Arnav
14 Confused Arnav
15 Dried Rose Plant
16 Emotional Arnav
17 Reaction
18 Khushi's Words
19 Arnav's Argument
20 Dumbfounded Arnav...!
21 Arnav's Instinct
22 No Flow
23 Pooja
24 Khushi and Ratna
25 Khushi's Dexterity
26 Conclusion
27 Proposal
28 Declaration
29 Reason
30 Trouble
31 Spirit Faith
32 Khushi's Move
33 Story
34 Result
35 Fruit
36 Confused Arnav
37 Mother's Wish
39 Incredible Fact
40 Clear Picture
41 The Danger
42 Simplicity
43 Sheetal Or Ratna?
44 Again a flow
45 Troubles...
46 Came True
47 The TOUCH
48 Friday...
49 Preponed Exam
50 Paper Cutting
51 Mother and Son
52 Hurdle
53 Arnav and Khushi
54 Outcome
55 That means...
56 Maya's House
57 Good Coffee
58 Changed Sheetal?
59 As you sow...
60 Medicine Effect
61 The Glass
62 Uproar
63 Statement
64 Prayer
65 Trapped
66 Mastermind
67 Sona Clan
68 Guruji's Place
69 Child of God
70 Solution
71 Bewitched
72 Change
73 Who is he?
74 In the cave
75 The New Entry
76 Sona's Husband
77 Guesses all over
78 What Name?
79 Maya is...
80 Statement
81 Arnav's Turmoil
82 Durga Ashtami
83 Helping Hand
84 Bloody Cave
85 Long Term Plan
86 & 87
88 Last Part
Epilogue

38 Black Magician

2.5K 149 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 38 Black Magician

Arnav was lying on the bed, thinking about Khushi and also about her birth story. He had no doubt that Khushi saw his mother in her dream. Her birth story might have been said by HER mother but no one knew about the kiss he delivered to her soft tiny toes. Khushi's mother was unconscious at that time. Only his mother knew about it. So, his mother was with him... She was watching him... Her blessings were still with him. That thought soothed him. He had overcome many dangerous phases. His mother should be the one who saved him from them. She was the one who brought Khushi to RM to protect him from the killers. His mother knew what he wanted.

He could still remember Khushi's birth incident because that was the first time he heard such a horrible scream from a woman. She delivered a cute baby girl followed by a scream. He was so scared and was standing with his father a little away from the temple. He became excited when his mother came up with a baby, wrapping her in HIS towel.

What a fate...! Who could expect that cutie would be his WOULD-BE wife? An intact smile appeared on his lips when he remembered how he kissed her toes. He sat on the bed, thinking about something. Khushi's reaction to the kiss confused him. It didn't seem she was affected by the talks about the kiss. She looked so casual. Didn't she have any feelings for him? Didn't she love him? Did she really fine with this marriage or did she agree to it only for Nani? Arnav was confused. Whatever, she would be all right after the marriage. Arnav supposed.

Arnav was right. Khushi was not affected because her mind was only on Ratna and on about finding the killer. This marriage was a medium to do that. Arnav had no idea what she thought about marriage. It would be better if she didn't react to it. But, how did Arnav know about her fear?

...........

At the same time, Nani dialed Pantid. He attended it.

"Maji, I was thinking of calling you"

"Anything serious, Panditji?"

"Yes, Maji... Arnav and Khushi's wedding should happen this month itself. Otherwise, they can never be one"

"What are you saying, Panditji?"

Nani looked at Khushi shockingly. Snatching the phone from her, Khushi turned the speaker on.

"Yes, there is a big danger waiting for your grandson. It's very hard for him to overcome it. Get him married to Khushi. Her divinity will protect him. If not, he can't be protected"

Khushi looked at Ratna restlessly who was equally restless.

"Ask him for the marriage dates," Ratna said.

Khushi repeated it to Nani and Nani asked Pandit the same.

"There are three dates in this month. One is this week. The second one is next week and the third one is in the last week. Though you have time I won't suggest you delay the wedding. It must happen as soon as possible. Please don't make it difficult" Though his voice sounded soft it was purely a warning.

"Jee Pantidji... we will try to make it," Nani said looking at Khushi who looked at Ratna.

"Fix the marriage date, and tell me, Maji"

"Ok, Panditji"

Nani looked at Khushi ruefully.

"I don't know what will Chotte say"

"I think we have no choice other than telling him about Ratna Maji" Khushi said.

Nani nodded yes. Ratna was also silent.

"I will tell him tomorrow morning," Khushi said.

Ratna was about to say something,

"Maji, please... don't stop me. Let him do anything... we have to tell him and I'm going to tell him about you. As of now, we could cut off on the truth of our family member's involvement. Let him find it out on his own"

Ratna sighed and nodded ok. Khushi spilled a victory smile.

Khushi lay down, thinking about what to say and how not to make Arnav angry.

The next morning

Khushi took her morning shower hurriedly and got ready.

"Why are you in a hurry, Khushi bitiya?"

"Have you forgotten, Naniji? I'm going to tell Arnavji the truth. Don't know how would he react. Don't know how long it takes for me to console him" She said with a responsibility.

"Be careful about the choice of your words, Khushi bitiya"

"Jee Naniji... I have rehearsal it well... You don't have to worry. I will do it"

Nani nodded ok. Khushi headed to Arnav's room.

...............

Though Arnav consoled himself with Khushi's reaction on HIS matter he was thinking only about it. He wanted to know whether she really liked him or not. If she didn't like him, he wanted to make her like him. Or, at least, he wanted to seed some romantic ideas in her heart. After all, she was his going-to-be wife. He leaned on the recliner, closing his eyes.

Arnav got stuck, hearing Khushi's anklet sound. His mind worked faster. When Khushi exactly entered his room, he hissed, holding his back.

"Hisss... Shit..."

Khushi got stuck and rushed to him, forgetting her mission.

"Arnavji, what happened?"

"I can't move... I think it's a sprain"

"Where?"

"At my back..." he said making a face.

"Wait... let me check"

"Do you?"

"Arnavji, don't you know, I can remove the sprain? Do you forget, I removed Mamiji's sprains that day..."

"Oh, yeah..."

"Come on, remove your shirt," she said like a doctor whose concentration was only on her duty.

That amazed Arnav more. He unbuttoned his shirt, observing her expression.

"I will bring coconut oil..." She was about to go,

"It's there in the cupboard," Arnav said.

"That's good" She went to the cupboard and brought the oil bottle.

Arnav was standing, keeping his hands on his hip.

"What are you looking at? Lay down" She said, not caring about his shirtless form.

Arnav lay on the bed, in front of the mirror, making sure that he could see Khushi's actions and expressions. She sat next to him.

"Tell me, where it pains"

"Mmm"

Arnav tremored when she touched his bare skin. She touched his back, sending a chilling sensation to his spine. He looked at the mirror, engulfing his emotions. Khushi caressed his back with his fingertip slowly, closing her eyes, in an attempt of finding the exact sprain spot, just like, how she did that for Manorama the other day. Her face looked so clear. No confusion... no flaws... She was so engrossed in her work.

Her facial expression changed with confusion as she didn't find any sprain on his back. She bit her lip, without opening her eyes, shrinking her face cutely. Whoever would admire such a gesture...! Then, what about the man who was going to get her for himself wholly? He felt a gust of wind caressed him. Damn... he was lying shirtless and his going-to-be wife didn't give a damn to it. What kind of wife he was going to get? His words were not just words... she was still a baby. Arnav chuckled tenderly.

Khushi opened her eyes.

"Arnavji, It's not a sprain. It seems something else... you better go to the doctor" She said worriedly and was about to get down from the bed, but Arnav got up and pulled her towards him, circling her waist, making her shocked. She fisted her fingers not to touch his bare skin, who casually touched him a few seconds ago.

"Are you really this much innocent, Khushi? Don't I know you are an expert in removing sprain? I know that very well because I'm not innocent like you."

Khushi was suffocating in his arms.

"I wonder... how a girl could be without any feelings? Do you know how many girls are dying for me?"

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"But, I'm dying for you...but you are roaming so casually not giving heed to me"

She swallowed hard.

"I hope from here on, I will get some gestures from you"

"I..." her tongue stuck into her mouth.

Arnav raised his brows.

"Tell me..."

"You..."

"Me?"

"Naniji..."

Arnav sighed.

"Stop blabbering"

"Le...le..."

"Le le what?"

"Leave me..."

"We are going to marry... remember?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Thank the lord..."

They heard footsteps. In no time, Khushi pushed him onto the bed and ran out of the room. Arnav sat on the bed smiling. He saw something on the bed and his smile broadened. It was Khushi's anklet. Taking it in his hand, he gave it a long look with a smile. Keeping it in his pant pocket, he got ready for the office.

Khushi ran to the guest room and pressed her chest, gulping down. She wiped her sweaty face and huffed. She saw Ratna looking at her, controlling her laughter. Khushi turned opposite to her, biting her nail. Did she see what her son did?

"Ahem ahem..." Ratna couched.

Khushi looked at her, turning behind slowly.

"Did you tell Chotte about me?" She asked seriously.

"Oh... Arnavji wants to go to the office..."

"Of course, he goes to the office every day"

"Little earlier today"

"Oh..."

"He said, he will listen to me later"

"Oh... by the way, why are you sweating?"

"I... came running"

"Oh..." she extended the water glass to Khushi.

"Have it. Your dried throat needs it"

Taking it from her, Khushi gulped it in a go. Ratna smiled, admiring her.

..............

Arnav was getting ready, smiling like an idiot. That was when he got a call on his mobile. He took it with the same smile. It was Aman's call. He attended it.

"Haan, Aman"

"ASR, I have found a black magician"

"Is it?"

"Yes... after a long search..."

"In Delhi?"

"No... in Mathura..."

"Is he a reliable black magician?"

"Think so... let's check"

"Mmm... ok"

"I will be waiting for you at AR. We will go there. Come fast. It will take time"

"Yup... I started..."

Arnav strode out.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 6.3K 57
This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Please spare me if it is not what you expec...
524K 20K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
53.3K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...