Justin Bieber one shots and i...

By kittykatsempi

Different stories with different characters. More

Not chapter
concussion Jastin
childhood friends Jastin
Alien Justin
claustrophobic
too much candy
possessed Jastin
post thanksgiving meal
Author's note
Sad
a bad day and a crush
Scooter thinks he's faking
Justin/Harry styles sick
Jason proposes
Justin goes to the hospital *long*
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
happy birthday Bieber!💗
alien war
easter candy overdose
happy bithday mum
Abused and sick
What?!
abused and sick pt2
part 3
part 4
Quick question
"I'm innocent until proven guilty" Jiall
"I'm actually your dad"
Russian Roulette Jastin
Jason Failed
Prostitute love MATURE
Guardian angel Jastin
fucked childhood
Halloween Slenderman
Thanksgiving YN/JB
New story
Never born?
IMPORTANT AN
NEW STORY
Morning egg fight Jake T Austin
Blind Jastin
"Crazy" Justin
emetophobe belieber
Schizophrenia Jastin
Louis/Justin Autism
YN/Jason Jastin text
"I would understand"
Epilepsy Jastin Jouis
tupac/yn/Justin
fucked childhood 2
Hallucinations JYN
you did it. Again (short)
Hallucinations pt 2
Harry of Oz Larry
Facts about me 😜
Harry of Oz 2
Abuse nightmare
Harry 0z 3
HARRY OF OZ finale
relapse Larry Jouis
breaking up pt 1
break up pt 2
hallucinations alternative
sad Jastin request
Russian roulette pt 2
Autism short
bad day (no ship)
debt due Jastin
first time meeting 3 fics Jastin

fever hallucinations

30 0 0
By kittykatsempi

An: this is a request from AlexaBieber2 it might not be that good but meh 😂 also kinda long and it's not specified but Justin has schizophrenia

"Two-week break, but we're still headed to the next place," Scooter said closing off the meeting. Justin sighed. "Can't we just go home yet?" Jason rubbed his back knowing touring was catching up to all of them emotionally and physically. "Don't you want to make millions of people happy? What happened to that?" It was meant to be playful but Jason shot daggers at him.

"Anyway We're leaving tonight it'll be a few hours so get comfortable!" Scooter and a few others left for the other bus. "So what do you want to do?" Jason asked plugging in his phone. Justin shrugged. "Do you wanna have some fun?" Jason asked kissing his neck. Justin hummed. "I think I just want to go to bed. Tonight's show wore me out." Jason kissed his forehead feeling disappointed but understanding. "Alright, love let's get dressed." They both changed into pajamas and went to bed.

The next day Jason woke up and stretched feeling Justin still in his arms. Jason got up slowly to not wake up Justin before he was ready. "I'm going to find us breakfast okay love?" Jason whispered kissing his face. "Mkay I love you." Jason left the now-stopped bus to find them food at the rest stop.

Justin awoke a few hours later. He groaned and coughed slightly. "Fuck." Justin sat up and kicked off his blankets. "Jason?" No sound. Everyone must be getting food. He'd have to deal with being sick alone.

Despite not wanting to he got up not bothering to get dressed yet. Justin sighed and walked out to the kitchen for some tea. The only one on the bus was Usher who was sleeping. Justin coughed quietly deciding to play video games until someone got back. Eventually, Justin fell asleep playing games.

Justin woke up slowly. It felt like he was on fire. He kicked the blanket off and sat up sluggishly. "Justin." He looked up and locked eyes with something. (Ignore my editing skills 😂)

"Go away," Justin whispered tearing up. "I think it was about time I visited no?" Justin shook his head. "Where's Jason? I want Jason." The thing smirked. "Well you see I had a little talk with Jason," It stopped talking and Justin noticed the blood streaming from its mouth down its body. "I ripped his body apart slowly. I started with his feet," It took a step closer. "No," Justin mumbled closing his eyes tightly. "And then his ankles and knees." Justin opened his eyes and it was closer. "And then his torso!" the thing was shouting and its voice was gravely and deep. "Go away!"

Usher woke up to the shouting. "Justin, what's going on?" Justin had his ears covered and tears streaming down his face. "Come on man talk to me. I'm starting to get worried." Justin looked up slowly. "Go away!" Scooter came running in hearing yelling. "What happened?" Usher looked at him. "Go get Jason." Scooter nodded and ran off.

"Look at me," Usher said quietly. Justin looked up slowly. "What are you doing here Grandpa? I didn't tell you where we were landing." Usher frowned but didn't say anything. "What's wrong baby?" Jason said sitting on the bed next to Justin. "Mom? Why are you here?" Jason frowned. "No baby. It's Jason." Justin shook his head and sighed. Justin looked past them and looked scared. "No, go away!" Justin screamed looking at nothing. "It's okay baby." Justin screamed and then coughed. "Hang on love." Jason got up and opened one of Justin's suitcases.

"Can one of you get me a water bottle?" Usher nodded and left the room. "Baby. You have to take your medication," Jason said soothingly. "I can't. I don't want to," Justin whispered with a sob. Usher threw Jason the water bottle. "Please, baby. It'll make you feel better." Justin sobbed covering his ears. "Go away." Justin suddenly stopped crying and opened his eyes. "What do you see?" Jason asked hoping the hallucinations were calming on their own without medication. "Fire. I'm on fire. I'm burning. Help me." Jason wrapped him in a hug and Justin sighed seeming to have calmed down for a minute. Jason let go a minute later.

"He's right. He's burning up. I think he has a fever." Everyone sighed. "A cold bath might help but the buses only have showers. I don't think that'd work," Usher explained. "I know." Jason sighed looking at Justin who was calmer but his eyes were still darting around rapidly. "Should we take him to the hospital?" Scooter asked. "I don't know. I guess it depends on how bad the fever is. I don't want the paparazzi to witness him like this. I could barely get us snacks earlier since there were so many of them." Usher came back with a thermometer. "I don't know how we're going to check if he's delirious." Jason gently lifted Justin's head so they could make eye contact. "Open your mouth, baby. I have to check your temperature." Justin shook his head. "No, go away!" Jason kissed his forehead. "It's okay love. It's just me." Justin shook his head. "I don't need shots. Please don't hurt me." Jason sighed knowing they weren't going to make any progress.

"I found something that might help," Scooter said suddenly. Jason hadn't even noticed he ran off. "What is this?" Jason asked opening the plastic. "It's a temperature strip. They're typically made for kids, but they might help us out." Jason carefully put it on Justin's forehead. "Please don't let them hurt me, mama," Justin mumbled getting teary-eyed again. Jason rubbed his back.

"We should go to the hospital. It's over 104." Scooter nodded and went off to inform everyone. Usher left Justin and Jason alone. "Let's lay down okay?" Justin nodded. "Are you tired?" Justin nodded curling up on Jason's chest. "I'm so tired, but he's going to hurt me if I do." Jason hummed a few lines of one of Justin's favorite songs. He started fighting sleep. "I won't let anything hurt you, baby boy. You can fall asleep." Justin sighed shakily. "It got Jason, mama. I don't want it to hurt us too." Jason shushed him and continued humming again.

The bus stopped and Jason looked at Justin who was barely awake. Scooter came back in. "You were right it's bad." Jason looked over at Justin. "Shit," He thought for a minute. "I guess we'll just cover and go." Scooter nodded. "It shouldn't be bad enough that we'll get surrounded, but we got the bodyguards just in case." Jason picked up Justin with ease. "You got strong mama." Jason hummed. "And you smell like Jason." Jason covered him with a jacket so no one would see him in this state.

"Justin, how's the tour going?" "Do you still talk to Selena?" "How's Hailey?" Jason rolled his eyes. "Jason, do you think Justin's using you for something?" They got inside and Jason sat down with Justin still covered. "Are you okay?" Justin sighed. "I don't feel good." Jason rubbed his back. "I know. We'll figure it out." Justin rested his head on Jason's shoulder. "I feel funny." Jason kissed his forehead. "I know. Just relax."

The doctors called them back and Jason set him on the bed. "So what's going on today?" The doctor asked checking his vitals. "From what we know Justin has a concerning high temperature. He's delirious." The doctor nodded and used a weird machine to take his temperature.

"We're going to start an IV and use some cooling blankets, but if it doesn't go down as much or as fast as we want we'll have to do an ice bath." The IV was put in without any problems but when it came time for the blankets....

"Go away! Please! I don't want to!" Justin started sobbing. "Baby look at me," Jason whispered getting his attention away from the doctors. "I don't want it to hurt me, mom." Jason kissed his forehead. "Do you trust me?" Justin nodded slowly. "I don't want to get hurt." Jason kissed his hand. "Would I allow you to get hurt?" Justin shook his head. "Then I need you to do this okay? I'll be right here. If I even think they're hurting you we'll stop okay?" Justin gulped and nodded still silently crying. They put the blanket on him slowly. "It burns. It feels hot." Jason kissed his temple. "Just a few minutes okay?" Justin sighed and nodded. "I wanna go home." Jason sighed. "Soon love."

A while later

Justin stopped crying and sat slowly blinking. "Jason?" Jason hummed. "I'm tired," He sighed deeply "and cold." Jason nodded holding his hand. "I know. Try and get some rest." Justin nodded closing his eyes. "Jason? Can we cuddle? I can't sleep without you." Jason sighed feeling the stress finally wear off. "I'm not going anywhere, baby." Justin frowned still keeping his eyes closed. "Please." Jason smiled. "Alright. Anything for my sick prince." Justin smiled. "I love you." And then he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.
159K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...
40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
91.6K 2K 113
A collection of stories... Please do not copy without permission