𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄...

By klem_any

„will you fill these reports or are you going to keep staring at me? - i'd rather stare at you." Marilyn's br... More

• 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
• 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
• prologue.
• 01.
• 02.
• 03.
• 04.
• 05.
• 06.
• 07.
• 08.
• 09.
• 10.
• 11.
• 12.
• 14.
• 15.
• 16.
• 17.
• 18.
• 19.
• 20.
• 21.
• 22.
• 23.
• 24.
• 25.
• 26.
• 27.
• 28.
• 29.
• 30.
• 31.
• 32.
• 33.
• 34.
• 35.
• 36.
• 37.
• 38.
• 39.
• 40.
• 41.
• 42.
• 43.
• 44.
• 45.
• 46.
• 47.
• acknowledgements.

• 13.

2.5K 150 375
By klem_any

༺♥༻

We just arrived at the club, and it is quite fancy. There is blue and purple lights on the celling with a crystal chandelier hanging on it. The ground is white and there is a lot of VIP spots with fancy white sofas. People are dancing, laughing, making out, drinking at the bar. And let's not lie, they're playing good songs. I like it here.

"Adam is apparently sitting on a sofa, are you coming?" she asks me, "Or are you going to dance with a stranger?" She asks me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. I'd really like to dance with a guy right now but it's still a little early and I am not drunk enough for that. Plus, I really want to meet Adam, I want to make my opinion on this guy trying to get my best friend's heart. So I obviously have to meet him.

"Nah, not now. I want to meet your man." I answer with a smirk.

I point at Alysha with my chin, teasing her. She chuckles before scrunching her nose as she takes my hand in hers and we are both making our way to the sofas. People are all dancing around us. We arrive near the sofas and I see an asian man sitting on one of them. He is holding a glass in his hand and his phone on the other.

"Adam!" Alysha says.

The man looks up before meeting my friend's gaze. So this is Adam. He seems wealthy and kind. He smiles before standing up as he kisses my friend's cheek.

"Hi Alysha, you're stunning." He says before taking her hand.

He makes her make a little spin and she does all proud. He looks at her with stars in his eyes, woah. Okay, I see where this is going.

"Thank you! You look great too." She answers.

He simply smiles before meeting my gaze, he raises his eyebrows, surprised to see me and Alysha doesn't waste a second, she immediately introduces us to each other.

"Adam, this is my best friend Marilyn!" She says joyful, slightly bouncing.

He smiles at me before dabbing me up. I chuckle as he speaks up.

"Woah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you." He says nicely with a genuine smile.

"Thank you, I have also heard a lot about you." I answer with a chuckle as I look at Alysha from the corner of my eyes.

And I can't help but think of all these nights when she's been face timing me to talk to me about him since their first date. They're not even officially in a relationship yet but they still look cute together. I know I am going too far, but their baby would be such a cute blasian kid. I want to be an aunt so bad.

Adam smiles at me as we all sit down on the sofa. I start looking around, looking for a man. A fine man. I still don't know how I will end up hooking up with someone tonight. I meet a lot of men's gaze but they're not my type at all, and some of them are already dancing with other girls and I am so not looking for a threesome. I lick my lips before looking at the coffee table in front of us. There is champagne.

I take a glass before sipping on the bubbly champagne as Alysha and Adam keep on flirting together. The music changes, and Run My Mouth by Ella Mai starts playing, Alysha widens her eyes before standing up.

"Oh my God, this is my song. Wanna dance Adam?" She asks him.

She reaches for his hand and he takes it without hesitation. He accepts her offer and Alysha turns to me not wanting to leave me alone here.

"You're coming?" She asks with raised eyebrows.

No, of course not I am not coming. I press my lips together before before shaking my head from left to right. I don't want to third wheel the whole night.

"Nah, don't worry." I tell her.

"Are you sure?" She asks looking around.

I nod my head positively. I'd rather stay here alone than third wheel. She shrugs before starting to walk away with Adam, I watch them disappear in the crowd. I keep on sipping on the champagne but I can't lie, this is boring. I want to drink something more interesting. I put my glass of champagne on the little table before standing up as I make my way to the bar.

I can see a bar tender doing cocktails as a few person are sitting around the table. I sit on one of the steel and I can see someone sitting next to me from the corner of my eyes. The bar tender turns to me, and it's a woman. She has curly hair and a beautiful smile.

"What can I get you?" She nods at me with her chin.

"A vodka please." I answer her with a smile.

She nods her head positively, I turn around to the person sitting next to me. And it's a man, a man I could recognize from miles away. My heart drops when I realize this is Miguel. His face is lowered to his tequila and he is all alone. He is wearing a tight black shirt, some buttons are opened. I can take a glimpse of his muscles through his shirt. He looks fit.

The bartender hands me my vodka, I briefly take a look at her as I thank her and rest my gaze on Miguel again, he still haven't seen me. I smirk, slightly enjoying the view. And I finally decide to say something.

"Miguel?" I say.

He jumps in surprise before turning to me and he meets my gaze. I would've never thought I'd bump into him in a club, but here I am. And I thought the grocery store was the weirdest and most unexpected place where I could bump into him. His jaw almost drops to the floor. I bend over the bar table, sipping on my vodka with a little smirk.

He looks around making sure we are in a club, his gaze drops to me again. He stutters a few words before finally placing a correct sentence in this conversation.

"Oh, lord. Marilyn, what a surprise." He says with a nervous chuckle.

I giggle before checking him out, he looks extremely fine right now. I can't lie. I frown with a head tilt before speaking up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just wanted to go out a little bit," he tells me as he takes a sip of his tequila, "and you?"

"I came with Alysha, needed to clear my mind a little." I say before pausing, I frown confused before speaking up as I lock his eyes with mine, "You didn't tell me you were clubbing." I say referring to the wedding night when he told me he was only going to museums and was working out on his free time.

He chuckles, remembering that conversation. Miguel shrugs before answering me.

"You're right... This is my first time here, actually. I almost never go clubbing." He admits.

He checks me out, looking at my outfit. I am little cold right now, I left my red jacket in Alysha's car thinking I'd get easily and quickly hot, but I was wrong. Miguel starts speaking up.

"You look great," he starts before looking back up into my eyes, "red's your color." He nods at my red lace top.

I stay silent before shyly smiling not knowing what to answer. I should probably thank him and compliment him back but I weirdly can not say anything right now. It's like the words are stuck in my mouth and I can't say them. I bite my inner cheek hard trying to hide my smile as I turn to my vodka and sip on it again before answering him.

"Thank you, you look good too." I say looking at him from the corner of my eyes.

He simply giggles before taking his tequila glass in his hand, he rests his right elbow on the bar table, completely turning to me. Run My Mouth by Ella Mai is still playing in the club. I slightly turn to him before meeting his gaze, he is already looking at me. His legs are spread and his head slightly tilted to the side as he is frowning.

"Why do you need to clear your mind? Did your crazy racist ex texted you again?" He asks jokingly.

I frown before starting to laugh as I avoid his gaze. He still remembers. He remembers that conversation, words for words. It's surprising. I look down at my glass before answering him.

"Shut up..." I say embarrassed as I look back up at him, "But no, still not. Which is surprising."

He chuckles before finishing his tequila, Run My Mouth stops playing and Trance by Travis Scott is next. Yeah, this club is definitely playing some good songs. He takes a deep breath before speaking up.

"But if he texted you, you wouldn't go back to him. Would you?" He asks locking his eyes with mine.

My brain would tell me to go back to him so it's easier for all of us. For our families and everything, but my heart would probably tell me to text him to go fuck himself.

"Ew, nah. No way, I'd rather get run over by a car." I say.

Miguel giggles, I lick my lips nervously, my hands are wrapped around my vodka glass and I am anxiously playing with my diamond ring Liam offered me. I very, probably should throw it away as soon as possible. Miguel notices me fidgeting with my ring and I think he also realized who gave it to me.

"Please don't die ran over by a car." He tells me.

I frown before chuckling. I lick my lips before meeting his gaze. This was weird but had a sweet meaning. He has a genuine smile on his lips as he keeps on staring at me.

"Aw, you already like me? Sweet." I say teasing him.

He shrugs before licking his lips. He suddenly looks behind my shoulder. He stares at something or someone for a few second. And I am really wondering what he is staring at. I frown before turning around trying to find for something that could've hold Miguel's attention. And that's when I see it.

I see him, Liam walking over me. And Miguel probably only noticed him staring at me. Liam has a seducing smile on his lips as he keeps on walking to me. I act like I didn't see him and roll my eyes before turning around. Miguel's voice echoes in my ears.

"Is everything alright?" He asks me.

I don't have time to answers, Liam's voice cuts me off. He bends over the bar table. I am still not looking at him and his voice is enough to annoy me.

"Marilyn, what are you doing?" He tells me.

He smells like alcohol. And cigarettes too. This is why I only smoke cherry flavoured cigarettes, to smell good. But apparently, Liam has learned nothing even after four years together. I press my lips together as Miguel is simply witnessing this.

"I am swimming laps, can't you see?" I glare at him not even trying to hide how annoyed I am.

"Nah, all I see is a beautiful woman in front of my eyes." He answers.

I chuckle mockingly before rolling my eyes. He is ruining everything. I was having a good time with Miguel and Liam just ruined everything. Thanks a lot.

"No wonder you're still single if that's how you rizz up people." I tell him as I look away and sip on my vodka again.

He simply stifles a laugh but still finds my joke bitterly hard to take. I can tell by his body language. He completely ignores my previous words and speaks up again.

"Is he the boyfriend you told me about?" He asks me.

"No, it's not hi-" I start but I get cut off.

"Yes, I am the boyfriend." Miguel says looking at Liam.

They both lock eyes together. Woah, what is happening? I widen my eyes trying not to choke on air. No way, no goddamn way this is happening. I turn to Miguel, giving him a look that said "what the hell are you doing?". But he isn't looking at me, he is just glaring at Liam.

I can see some of Liam's friends coming over as well. Oh, no. Not his other racists friends, please, please. Get me out of here. Liam starts laughing before speaking up in a provoking way.

"How does it feel to fuck a hole that's already been fucked?" Liam tells Miguel in front of all his friends.

My heart drops and I think a wave of anger mixed with embarrassment just took over me. He did not just say that. Oh no. I am so embarrassed. I want to hide. What am I even doing here? What the fuck is happening? He said that in front of Miguel. Oh my days. I turn to Miguel, looking at his reaction.

And he seems pretty calm about it. He is chill. He is looking at Liam in an unbothered way and I just want us to leave.

"Please don't disrespect my girl like that."

I widen my eyes. Oh lord, I am turning all red. I want to run away from here. It's surprising to see Miguel holding the situation pretty calmly and well. But this isn't his job. I stand up from my steel and turn to my ex-boyfriend.

"Get away Liam." I tell him firmly.

He looks down at me, meeting my gaze. And him and his friends aren't doing anything. I am seriously starting to loose my patience. I bite my inner cheek before squinting my eyes as I speak up again.

"I'm sure your father would be pleased to find out about your little activities outside of politics." I tell him before sniffing, making him understand what I am referring to.

He chuckles before raising his eyebrows. He licks his lips before starting to step back. He speaks up, addressing himself to his friends.

"Alright, we're leaving." He says.

And they all start to walk away. I lick my lips nervously, my hands are shaking. I feel so embarrassed. He talked about me like that in front of Miguel, I can't believe it. I breath shakily before sitting back on my steel. I am not looking at Miguel, I am way too embarrassed. But I can feel his gaze on me.

"I am sorry this happened. So sorry." I say with a shaking voice.

"It's fine, don't worry." He reassures me.

I feel a knot in my throat and the hormones are working right now. I bite my bottom lip trying so hard to hold back the tears. This was the most horrible minutes of my whole life. I am so embarrassed I want to hide. I look down at my vodka glass as I am overthinking about what just happened. Liam's words are echoing in my mind again.

How does it feel to fuck a hole that's already been fucked?

Fuck a hole that's already been fucked.

I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. He openly talked about my sexual life to Miguel, I hate that. I feel ashamed. Miguel immediately notices the tear rolling down my cheek and he suddenly gets closer.

"Hey, hey. Please don't cry." He tells me in a sweet voice.

I press my lips together hard as I keep fidgeting with my fingers. I still can feel this ball in my stomach. I want to scream, cry and throw up. I feel so disgusted.

"I am sorry, it's just..." I try to find the words.

"No don't be sorry for having emotions." He tells me.

He grabs my chin in his hand, making me look at him. And I feel the warmth in his touch, this reminds me of Spiderman and it's really comforting. I don't know how I am managing to look at him in the eyes after what Liam just said about me. I don't know how he still can look at me.

"I just feel so ashamed right now... I am sorry for what you've heard and what he said." I say trying to hold back the tears but I can't.

"Please don't apologize for this jerk Marilyn." He says with a sweet chuckle.

He wipes away my tears with his fingers as I try not to cry. Oh, I hate hormones. And I hate Liam so much. I am not crying because what he said hurts, I am crying because I am so angry, embarrassed and ashamed. I can't believe Miguel heard that. It's like my nudes have been leaked.

I don't even know if I am allowed to cry. Are my emotions really valid? Am I allowed to breakdown because of such a tiny thing?

"It's okay... I can act like I didn't hear anything if you want," he suggests, "but please, I don't like seeing you cry. You're gonna ruin your mascara." He tells me with a chuckle.

I chuckle back as I wipe my tears away. I lick my lips and speak up.

"Don't worry, it's waterproof." I answer.

Miguel giggles before caressing my cheek with his thumb as he is still looking at me. I look like a fucking mess but he manages to look at me as if Angelina Jolie was standing in front of him.

"Thank you." I say as I soften my gaze.

"Of course." He answers in a whisper.

I smile. He looks down at my hands before taking my right one in his, he takes off my diamond ring. The promise ring Liam gave me.

"I think I am going to keep this for a little while," he says before standing up from his steel, I watch him with a smile, "come on, let's dance and really start clearing your mind." He says to me.

I giggle before standing up from my steel. My hand is still in his and Kiss It Better by Rihanna is now playing. We both start making our way to the dance floor and I still don't know how I managed to get a dance with Miguel O'Hara.

author's note
i think this is the longest chapter i have written

and i hope y'all HATE liam for good now🤗🤗

the moment between miguel and marilyn is adorable!! i loved writing it<3

what are your thoughts on this chapter?:)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it, its always very encouraging ♡

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 406 17
Warnings- cussing, smut Will include Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man noir and others from atsv I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story...
217K 5.5K 30
Y/N L/N aka "Diamond Spider", has been Miguel O'Haras partner in crime and has been by his side for years. But when a certain new teenage Spider-Man...
16.7K 583 24
(Hobie X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n y/l/n, was a normal girl until she got bit by a radioactive spider and...well you heard that story a probably a mill...
2.9K 40 9
Miguel O'Hara x F!OC Scheduled updates on fridays Word count for chapters are around 5-6.5k (30-40m average reading time) Human Female OC x Miguel O...