Arshi O. S And S.S

Da MahiMC22

Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected f... Altro

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
What's The Issue!!
Behind The Camera
Behind the Camera (part 2)
Behind The Camera (Part 3)
Behind The Camera (Part 4)
Behind the Camera (Last Part)
My Little World!!
My Little World (part 3)
My Little World (part 4)
My little World (Part 5)
My little World (Part 6)
My Little World(Last Part)
Light in Darkness..
Light in Darkness..(Part 2)
Light in Darkness..(Last Part)

My Little World (part 2)

2.5K 208 58
Da MahiMC22

Arnav was worried!!Extremely worried now..No one knows where is Khushi, how's that possible?? He thought she is in Lucknow as this is the only spot she goes whenever she is upset and that's why he didn't bother to call or text her in past few days but this time she is not even there..he got angry at himself why didn't he call her at least once the day she left..how he let this happen?? How he let his anger own over his logicality one more time..

Arnav took his car out and looked everywhere possible but he was failed to locate her..By seeing no other way he contacts police.. He filled a missing report,his heart was almost coming out of his chest when the police were explaining the possibilities of Khushi's whereabouts and he was feeling the same pain if not more he felt on the day when she was unconsciously lying on his arms on the last day of his kidnapping.. this is the pain due to the fear of losing her forever!!

Didn't Arnav want her to leave, wasn't she irritating him and he thought he will be better of without her.. that's what he said right??.. it has been more than 10 years they are married, they have seen lots of ups and downs together..with lots of ups and down only one thing was constant and that's their love for each other, their love never reduced than where they failed this time??

Past few months was a rocky road..He knew she loves taking care of the family but no one was there since a long time..He still remembers what she said on their wedding night, she likes their little world and that was the case from past few years he her and their twins.. that's it, their little world, precisely hers!!..Till he never saw her waiting for him in the living room while he comes back from the office, he saw her tired face at the end of the day when he wanted to spend some intimate time, he didn't understand what makes her so tired that she can't have little time for him,all she talked about family and kids, even this year she forgot about his birthday..her explanation was twins had fever so she forgot, she started complaining a lot about kids, his business was going through a hard time and except understanding it she started demanding him to spend time with kids more..

All these made Arnav angry and as a result, he started fighting with her a lot, sometimes she just listened quietly and sometimes fought back.. all these unnecessary fights created a bitterness in him that he thought leaving this house will give them an opportunity to start a fresh, here also she didn't agree and on that day he said something out of anger he didn't want to!!

Spending more than a week without her, he realized he was not mad at her but at the distance between them, he was missing his old bubbly,crispy Khushi who's world start with her Arnav ji and ends with him too.. well life doesn't go same way always,he has changed a lot thus she is too!!

Her absence shows him how much she was doing silently..He didn't even check his sugar levels from past few days as it was her to remind him doing that every day doesn't matter what's going on in there life.. he missed her food, he missed her constant reminder for his medicine..His health was her priority, he was hers priority like always and he failed to understand it..he just focused on what she was not doing but forgot to see what she is doing.. she just wanted to do everything by herself for her little family, she treated his family like her own, she handled the kids most of the time without him and demanded his time only for them not for her..

His Khushi was always naive and innocent.. She is not like the girl he ever met and that's why he fall hard for her being so opposite.. Arnav is feeling chest ache thinking about all this now..he still remembers once he confessed to Anjali that Khushi is the girl without whom he feels his breath will stop and that's what he was feeling today..

Days were passing and there was no news of Khushi.. police was saying they are trying their best but no results.. Arnav even hired a private investigator to find about her and still no results..He requested everyone to hide this news from media as he didn't want his kids to get targets of unnecessary questions and attention..He missed his work for weeks to look for her but result was zero..Anger, frustration and guilt was consuming him.. He was only functioning for his sons..

He is a father and he can't neglect this responsibility specially when their mother is not around.. His sons were also changed a lot..now a days neither they demand for toys nor they asked for his time.. Most of the time they are quiet and deep in thoughts.. Every night before going to sleep they cry for Khushi.. Hearing door bells they ran to the door to see if their mother is here..They don't like to go out in fear what if Khushi comes and return not seeing them..Arnav noticed his sons started talking to Devi Maiyan every morning just like their mother used to do..they had only one prayers, their mother's return to them..

One night Arnav was seating alone in the pool side and looking at the stars praying for his Khushi's safety and her safe return to him, When Arush and Kurav came to him..Both hugged him from either side and he also took them to his embrace.. They have each other as their solace and that's all now they have..

'Papa are we so bad that mumma left us..' Kurav asked with tears and Arnav felt someone puts a sharp knife on his heart..

'No baby..You are not, you are mumma's good boy..' he paused and said with a shaking voice..'It's me, it's all my fault that your mumma is not here..'

'Papa please find mumma, please papa..I will never do any mischief, I will always listen to her and I will never throw away her food, I will never ask her to go away.. please Papa find her na, I promise I just want mumma nothing else..' Arush said with tears and Arnav got little confused with his statement..

He asked Arush did he ever ask Khushi to leave or said something bad to her and then they explained everything to him what happened on the night Khushi left.. Arnav sighed, now things are getting clearer for him why Khushi took such a drastic step.. She was totally heartbroken from getting rejected by her husband and children..he knows they are hers world and now he can understand how she must have been felt when her whole world pushed her away!!!

He holds his sons tightly and said looking at the sky..'Where are you Khushi?? Where are you..please come and see how much we are regretting..Please Khushi come back!!'

Days were passing and Arnav was trying to bring some normalcy into their life..Kids were going to school and he also joined office but their lives was far from normal..His daily routine were looking for her in the streets of Delhi, police informed him they were searching outside Delhi too but no luck..

They were just living for the sake of living and on the hope that one day they will find their reason of living..their happiness!!

One day Kurav wake up crying seeing a bad dream, his tears were not stopping as he dreamt Khushi is in pain and calling for him..Arnav tried to console him a lot and after lots of consolation he said..'Papa, mumma always says whenever we want something wholeheartedly we get that..aren't we wanting her wholeheartedly..why are we not getting her..'

Arnav didn't have any answers to his innocent questions..There was a time he used to believe he writes his own destiny and his destiny taught him several times that how wrong he is..in reality nothing in his hand just like today!!

Every night Arnav made his sons sleep, they were small due to tiredness after demanding about their mother few times, they do sleep but he couldn't.. he only sleeps at wee hour...his empty room reminds him of her..How he used to listen to her non stop chatter in this room during initial days of their remarriage and then it's also remind him how badly he treated her in this same room after their first marriage..People say it right Karma is a real b****.. May be his karma is now punishing him for all the bad deeds he did with his selfless Khushi!!

He kept looking at the pictures hang on top of his bed..Khushi redecorated their room after their remarriage and the wall above their bed have proves of lots of their good memories..

He cries seeing the pictures, only if things were in his hands, he would have froze the time there where he had his Khushi in his arms...

Almost 5 months has passed and their was no trace of Khushi..No trace of his happiness.. People says with time things will get easier but it didn't happen for him, things were just getting tougher and harder.. His super energetic kids were holding themselves responsible for their mother's disappearance and became quieter..

Today Arnav had a terrible day as late afternoon he got a call from police saying they found a dead body which resembles of Khushi..The called him to identify, for few minutes he felt he will die due to the immense pain he was suffering..He couldn't even move a bit after getting the call, his manager Aman almost carried him there..he got his life back when he found it's not his Khushi..

After returning home he ran to his kids bedroom and hugged them tightly, he was afraid, a lot of unexpected thoughts were going on in his mind but breaking the hug Arush said..'we are very bad right papa?? We are not good boys..that's why mom left us and you don't listen to us..Why don't you bring mumma back, why you are not doing anything.. don't you like us, do you want us also to leave like mumma left.. you take all our toys papa, if you need money take our piggy banks just bring mumma back..please papa..I want mumma, I just want my mumma.. are you listening, bring her back..If you can't then I will also leave like mumma did...'

'Shut up..' Arnav shouts at his son and Arush starts crying..he immediately hugs him..'I am sorry, I am so sorry baby but don't ever say that,Ok??..no one will leave..ok bacha??' He kissed his son's cheek and hugged him tightly.. Soon his other son also hugged him and they all cried together in each other's embrace..

Coming to his room he sat on the sofa with a thug..' I know it's all happening because of my own mistakes, I made my Khushi cry over and over again and that's why I am receiving all this punishment but my sons they are so young, why are they getting punished.. Oh God if you exist then please punish me but not my Khushi and my babies.. please take care of Khushi wherever she is.. please don't let her get any harm..'

Crying his heart out Arnav slept in the recliner and since past few months he is sleeping in the recliner most of the time as his own bed reminds him of his Khushi way to much..

Last 5 months were terrible for him and his kids.. he was getting reports from Arush and Kurav's school that they became very quiet and inattentive.. Anjali requested Arnav to come to Mumbai few times with kids but he refused.. He refused to move a bit from Delhi but as it was winter vacation and everyone including his son's school teacher were requesting him to go somewhere with kids for a change of environment..the first and only place came to his mind was Nainital..

For a very special reason, he has some beautiful memories with Khushi on the way of Nainital..Though they didn't reach there because at that time his now wife was planning a beautiful trip for him with his then girlfriend Lavanya.. Can you believe that??

But whoever said what belongs to you, will always find a way to you, said it correct because at that time Khushi accidentally locked herself in his car's back and ended up with him instead of Lavanya.. That trip belongs to Khushi, that trip added some colorful feathers to their unique love story because it belongs to them.. Though at that time due to many reasons he was pissed off, he and Khushi laughed about the trip so many times in past 10 years and he thought to relive those memories with his sons as memories are the only thing brings little smiles on their faces..

They roamed around the city on day 1 and on the day 2 at the afternoon time they thought to walk around.. None of them noticed when they reached outskirts of the city and ended up near by a village after a long long walk, for taking rest Arnav and the kids sat on a huge green field and noticed little far from them some kids were playing and a lady wearing a orange and magenta dress was enjoying the view..the lady's hair was braided and she had a white complexion..

Though Arnav was not able to see her face, he did understood who is the lady.. After seeing her so many months he felt a huge thud on his chest..As if his heart started beating again.. his eyes were filling with waters and he was feeling thirsty..Super thirsty!!

He was having hard time to move as he was overwhelmed with the emotions..He is not sure if the kids recognized the lady or not but both of them were also quite like him and was observing the lady keenly..there were a havoc in their little minds and they were also numb!!

Khushi sighed seeing the kids playing which is reminding her of her own children..Her Arush and Kurav..Her life lines..Words can't express how much she adores her little innocent babies, her and her Arnav ji's love symbol..She can't see them now, love them now and that's why she comes to this place every day to see other kids playing, that reminds her the smiling faces of her sons..The remembrance of her children made her restless, she feels like her life will end now due to the pain but her hands and legs are tied, she can't go back to them even if this is the only thing she wants..

Only she knows how badly she misses hugging her kids and another man who's hug was always a solace to her..When they didn't have a relationship she ran to his arms seeing him in the hospital on her father's sickness..Despite of the turmoil he gave her, he was the only comfort for her..Even when she was preparing for his engagement and her own engagement broke she again found solace in his arms without thinking anything..

Today after being married to him more than 10 years and 5 months of distance still she feels there is only one safe heaven for her and that is in Arnav's arms but she can't go there..She just can't ran to his arms and find solutions for everything..It's not possible..

Yes he is the one who was her Rajkumar and he is the one who pushed her away..Still all her heart wants is him..When the matter is about Arnav Singh Raizada did her heart ever listened to her brain!! No.. She was always hopelessly in love with him and was ready to do anything for him..So much has changed in their relationship, maybe his love for her has changed too but she is still that Khushi who loves her Arnav ji more than anything..Though the beauty of the time is it changes but something's never changed!!

On giving them a space she left them behind but destiny played a cruel game with her and made that temporary distance a permanent one..She knows they definitely had a difficult time without her, at least she knows the little Raizada's and their hot headed father this much but by now they probably got used to without her.. who knows they probably hate her for leaving them, after all Raizada's are very good at hating..she felt a sharp pain in her heart on the thought of her husband and children hate her, may be that's for everyone's goods!!

She looked at the sky and closing her eyes,prayed to her Devi Maiyan to make things easy for them..Love hate nothing matters,what matters is her husband and children's well being and she prayed to her Devi Maiyan to give them the peace they deserve!!

She broke her prayers and open her eyes feeling her fast heart beats.. she clutched her heart above her kurti..It's always beats like that on one occasion when Arnav ji is near.. Her heart always reminds her about his presence before her eyes met him and today her heart is beating exactly the same way.. No this indication of her heart can not be wrong.. She suddenly felt someone is standing behind her and even though her mind was telling her to walk straight away, her heart was asking her to look behind and like always her heart won and she looked back..

'Mummmaa...' 'Moooommmm..' screaming their hearts out Arush and Kurav ran to their mother and hold her by her waist with their tiny hands.. Khushi's hand immediately moved but not for touching them but for touching her six months old heavy tummy.. while these two suddenly hugged her, her hands reached to protect someone else..

Coming out of her initial shock she looked at the tiny hands holding her!! Is it true.. No it's must be a dream.. a dream she always dreamed that one day out of nowhere her children will come to her and everything will be perfect again..she kept looking at them like a thirsty lion looks at water but her thirst is not going away and maybe one life time is not enough for removing this thirst..

She didn't realize when her hand reached to her sons and she hugged them back..it feels like she got another life today by getting back the pieces of her heart..feeling their mother's hand on them both the brothers tightened their hold on her.. they got their mother back and they will never let her go anywhere..

Kurav kissed her hand which was resting on his shoulder and looked at Arnav..'Papa papa, see it's mumma.. it's my mumma..Papa come na, see it's mumma..'

Arush also said looking at Arnav..'See papa, what mumma's Devi Maiyan did, she gave us mumma back.. I promised her na, I will be a good boy, see she listened' and then he looked at Khushi..'mumma I will be a good boy and will never bother you, I will always listen to you mumma then you will never leave me again,right??'

Khushi was speechless hearing her son's pleading.. kurav again said..'We are sorry mumma, we will always eat whatever you make.. you will stay with us na mumma..answer na mumma..'

Without replying to them Khushi looked at Arnav.. He was smiling with teary eyes, his teary eyes were giving her immense pain..she wanted to ran to his arms and feel the warmth she was craving for..

He was closing the distance between them with small steps..as soon as Arnav reached near Khushi, he puts his trembling hand above to touch her cheek but she took few steps back leaving the kids..

Arnav and the kids were surprised with the sudden turns of event.. Khushi looked at the girl standing near her..'Madhu, take me back home..please..'

Arnav saw a young girl of her early twenties taking Khushi away.. Arush and Kurav ran behind Khushi to stop her but she didn't.. seeing no response from her they again came back to Arnav and hold his hands pleading for stopping their mother and bring her back to them..

Arnav's trance broke with the pleading sounds of his sons.. He started following Khushi holding his son's tiny hands and noticed she is entering into a small house and closing the main door!!

So much hate khushi!! So much hate that your eyes are not seeing our pleadings..Is your love so weak that it can't read our eyes anymore..why are you doing this Khushi!!why??!

To be continued...

....

Author's Note:

Thanks for responding so well in previous chapter..
Please let me know how is this one??

What do you think why is Khushi doing this??

Forgot to ask in last chapter,please let me know if you like the turns of lives I gave to the residents of Shantivan...

Love and Gratitude ❤️❤️❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

82.4K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
98.4K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...
335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
190K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...