When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )

54.6K 1.2K 441
By KatherineYork7

 This a long chapter just for you guys ♥♥♥ Thank you for the reads so far :)

I walked down the schools halls confident and happy. After yesterdays freaky day I had a feeling I had let J.D run my life more then I should have but I couldn’t help my self. I felt like he had a meaning in my life. I liked him. I finally admitted to myself that I liked him. Of course I wasn’t going to tell him that or do something. I just wanted him around me. I remembered that I thought about asking Mark about Sofia and headed towards his locker. He was leaned on it and typing something on the phone. I came closer to say hi when…

 “Jesus Mark what happened to your face?” His eye was swollen and it was all blue and purple. It looked pretty bad.

“Your lover boy happened!”

J.D ? Now why did my thoughts when right over there.

“Who?” I pretended.

“J.D. that friend of yours, really knows how to hit.”

“Why did he hit you?”

“He caught me making out with Sofia.”

“You made out with Sofia?”  How much did I miss?

“Yeah. He came and saw me and thought I was cheating on you. He punched me and after we explained he left smiling saying he’s sorry. I don’t think he really was sorry but its okay. Sofia thinks it’s hot.”

“Mark I am so happy for you but this is out of the line. I have to go and kill J.D right now. I’ll see you later. Say hi to Sofia for me.”

I walked away from him heading towards class. My good mood was ruined and I was really mad at J.D. The only guy friend I had and he punched him in the face.

Oh let’s get something clear. J.D is a friend too but…How do I explained this… He…Never mind.

Break time is going to be a war I predict.

“You punched Mark in the face?” As I sat down at the table all eyes were on me. J.D went from happy to I’m screwed.

“Yeah about that…”

“How could you?”

“I clenched my fist and…” He started to joke but I throw a straw at him. “Answer me” I yelled.

“I didn’t know you two weren’t something.”

“And you just punched him?”

“He was cheating on you. At least I thought that.”

“And you hit him so bad his eye looks like a plum.”

Everybody giggled. “It’s not funny.”

“Yes it is.” Johnny laughed. As he started talking I realized Angie was right. I wasn’t paying any attention to them. What a person I am. I will fix this now.

“Fine it is.” I laughed too.

“I apologized.” J.D added.

“I know he told me.”

“So no hard feelings?”

“I’m over it.” I smiled and enjoyed my lunch.

I tried making conversation with Chris and Johnny but J.D kept interfering and the plan was going badly. Obviously no bonding around J.D

There was a little time left from the break when J.D stood up and went somewhere. I had to use this chance to talk to Chris and Johnny. But a topic... How should I start?

“So Julie…” Chris started. Yes. I guess I’ll go with what ever subject he’ll start. “You and J.D are okay now. Is anything happening between you two that we don’t know?”

I take it back. This topic has to change.

“Chris, that is not really your business. But no. We are just friends.”

Johnny and Chris giggled but Kayla and Angie gave them a look.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“J.D and girl-friends? Are you for real? Come on, there is no was he hasn’t make a move on you yet.”

I though about the time he pressed me at the locker when we almost kissed, and the time I pushed him into a corner when he kissed my neck. There was a quick flash back from yesterday when I hugged him while we were watching the fireplace and my kiss before he left.

I laughed. Really loud. “You guys are so funny. But J.D and I we are just friends. He hasn’t made any moves guys.”

“What about you?” Johnny raised a brow. I tried not to blush.

“Of course not.”

“Aha.” They looked at me suspicious.

“Let’s change the subject.” Angie suggested. Thank you, finally.

“What other subject can we talk about?” Johnny complained.

“What do you guys talk about?” I asked.

“Girls, sex, cars…”

“I can talk about cars.” I blurred out interrupting him.

“You can talk about cars?” Kayla and Angie looked at me.

“Well yeah. I haven’t told you guys since you never brought up that subject.”

“What exactly do you know about cars?” Chris asked me smirking.

“What do you want to know?” I ask teasing. “Dare to ask me anything.”

I saw sparks in their eyes. Johnny had to be the first in line.

“When was the first Mercedes made?”

“In 1885 Karl Benz had his shop in Mannheim where he invented "the world's first true automobile powered by an internal combustion engine". It had three wheels. He was granted a patent for his vehicle dated January 29, 1886.”

Johnny didn’t blink. Chris smiled at me. “Okay, you were lucky. Now let me ask you this first. Favorite car?”

“It’s an Aston Martin.”

“But J.D drives an Aston Martin.” He raised a brow.

“Yeah I was as surprised as you.”

“It’s so f…”

“Don’t you dare to say fate…” I fussed.

“Oh come on you have to admit it, it was an amazing coincidence.”

“So? James Bond has car like that, you don’t see me telling people fate brought us together”

“But look at this.” Johnny started. “James Bond always saves the girl. Like J.D saves you.” He teased me and I didn’t like it.

“I think I’m the James Bond in the story.” Thinking about how I pulled us out of trouble yesterday. A little appreciation would be nice.

“Fine, fine. Let’s hear it what you know about Aston M.”

“There is a lot to tell.”

“The important stuff.” Everyone was getting ready to listen. They were testing me I could tell. Well, it’s time to impress.

“Aston Martin Vanquish is powered by an all alloy, independent Quad Variable Camshaft 6L V12 engine which is mid mounted in order to improve the nimbleness of the car. The car comes with 48 valve engine with fully catalyzed stainless exhaust system with exhaust system with active bypass valves and six-three way catalytic convertors. As this car rides on a mean power machine the 6.0L V12 which is positioned 19mm lower than where it was equipped in the DBS, the agility of the car has gone up a few notches. The body of the car is made up of carbon fiber and also the side skirts are in the same material. The use of carbon fiber makes the body of the car quite light in weight. The front fenders of the new Vanquish are identical to the DBS and the same chrome strips have been used that runs onto the front part of the door. The Vanquish comes with a low indentation that adds more character to the vehicle but was developed after looking at the heat extractors on the One-77. The engine of the new Aston Martin Vanquish is impressive. Under the hood, you would find all-alloy, dynamic, strong and independent quad variable camshaft timing 6.0L of V12 engine with 42valve. The performance delivered by the car on road is extravagant and remarkable. Zooming away with a top speed of 295kmph, the car doesn’t let down at all.”

There was a lot to tell but since I saw the paleness on everyone’s face I stopped there.

“Marry me.” Johnny was the first to speak but Angie hit him on the head.

I almost blushed.

“Damn girl. You are like a car manual. Where did you learn these things?”

“My grandpa is a car expert.”

They were all speechless. I turned over to Kayla and Angie.

“What do you think guys? Am I too freaky to continue hanging out with you?”

“Girl you have to teach me some of that.” Angie showed me a big grin.

“Yeah. I want to know that stuff too. That was so cool.” Kayla’s eyes sparkled. I am so happy. I can believe someone actually wants to be like me.

J.D came back smiling and saw me blushing.

“What did I miss?”

“Did you know she speaks car language?” Johnny spit it out right away.

“You told them Julie. Damn it I told you not to tell anyone. Now they are going to bother you.”

“You told her to keep quiet, why? She is so cool and you shut her up?” Chris smirked. “Or maybe you wanted her just for yourself?”

And then I saw the most amazing thing happened. J.D blushed.

“Whatever.”

I giggled and leaned over to Angie.

“I thing you are satisfied now that I have your boyfriend worshiping me. I approve him.”

Angie laughed. Her laugh was so contagious that I had to laugh too.

“I love you crazy person.” She hugged me. “Thank you.”

The bell rand and we each got to class. No more fun then.

As the last class finished I went to the library for a quick research on an essay I had to do for homework. I’ve always believed books can help you more then internet.  I got couple of books and sat on off the tables. As I kept on reading a voice interrupted me.

“What are you doing?”

I lifted my head to see J.D leaning on of the shelves.

“I am researching.” I whispered and put a finger on my mouth to signalize him to be quiet.

He sat to the chair next to me and opened one of the books.

“Dracula? What is the research about?” he asked talking in a deep quiet tone. God it sounded sexy.

“I have to write an essay about the birth of Dracula and Frankenstein.”

“Why?”

“Because in the small ice age in England around the 1850's or so it was the reason Frankenstein and Dracula were made.Mary Shelley and Lord Byron were one of the most popular writers then. They had a contest of who will write the scariest book.”

“I know that.”

“You do?” I was confused.

“Yes. I have the books at home with the whole history inside them. I have read them more then ten times. I used to love it as a kid. Even now.”

“Well that’s great. Do you remember anything? Can you help me?”

“Yeah sure. I remember everything. But first let’s go someplace else. I can’t work in silence.”

I raised a brow. “Don’t play me now. I can’t leave. I have homework to do and you’re going to help me.”

“Of course I am. Just not here. And you can write your homework some place else. No one is stopping you.”

“Fine then, don’t tell me. But I am not going anywhere.”

“Want to bet that you are?”

“I don’t do anymore bets with you. And I’m not leaving.”

He smirked at me. That smirk is giving me chills. It was like something evil was crawling in his mind.

“Oh Julie. Don’t take off your clothes here. We can’t do this. Someone will see us.”

His voice filled up the room. He yelled so loud that everyone could hear him. Anyone that was actually in the library except us.

“What are you doing?” Panicking I put my hand over his mouth. He struggled to get it off still yelling and moaning.

“Stop it you idiot.”

Suddenly he fell off the chair as I was leaning to shut him up. Guess I pushed him too hard. The problem was…I fell on top of him.

As I tried to hit J.D I saw the librarian standing over us with her arms crossed and a big angry face expression.

I got of J.D and stood up not knowing what to say. I blushed.

J.D stood up and smirked at me. Then he turned towards the librarian.

“I’m so sorry we…”

“I’ll appreciate if you go somewhere else. You are bothering the others.”

Oh she was kicking me out now? What others. There were only few people and those were the nerds that studied.

“Of course.” I smiled and grabbed my bag leaving the books on the table.

“See I told you you’re not staying here.” J.D teased me.

“I hate you.”

I walked out of the library with him following me.

“You love me.”

“Where do you want to go now?” I asked. “Where should I go to make you tell me everything you know? And I swear if you’re lying…”

“I’m not. Come on.”

“Where are we going? Are we going with your car?” I smiled. Please say yes.

“Not really. It’s in the neighborhood.” I frowned. “We are walking then.”

“Yes. Don’t worry we’ll come back later for my car and I’ll drive you home. You get to ride in the silver beauty as you call it.”

“Yes.” I smiled realizing I said that out loud. “I mean fine. Whatever.”

He laughed from the heart. I loved when he laughed like that. It sounded so sweet but so manly.

He wants me to write this in a smelly gym???

I was standing in a hallway that lead to a gym. J.D seemed normal so I guessed he was here often. But come on. I can’t work in this environment.

As we entered the gym I realized that the smell was not the thing that would keep me distracted. It was the half naked guys that were working out in there.

“Close your mouth. You’re not here to drool, you’re here for homework and to keep me company.”

J.D pulled me closer and walked towards the punching bag. Couple of guys checked me out which made me feel attractive but J.D glared at them causing to turn away their looks. Oh that was so sweet. He is jealous. Didn’t see that coming did you J.D?

“No need to be jealous J.D. you’re the only one who gets to call me sugar.” I wanted to kill myself the minute I said that. I meant to tease him but it came out differently the moment I saw his eyes sparkle and he smirked causing me blush.

“Thank you sugar. So kind of you to make me feel better.” He winked. Oh why am I so stupid? I should think things though before I say them.

But all the things disappeared when I saw J.D taking off his t-shirt. There was nothing else surrounding me except the picture of J.D’s hot body. I felt shiver and chills run down my back. My heart started pounding and my eyes were glued to him. Maybe I am feeling more things for him in this moment...

“I do approve drooling over me.” He smirked.

And………….the moment is gone.

“How can I write my homework when you got your t-shirt off?”

“Well I don’t want smelling like sweat later. Keep it for me will you.”

He handed it to me. The t-shirt lingered on my fingers. It was still warm from his body. He stretched and put on gloves that he pulled out of his bag.

He started punching the bag. I was a witness to every one of his muscles tightening. He was so strong. I wanted to turn around and compare if anyone of the others was as hot as J.D but I could let my self turn around even for a moment. It was too good for me to miss out.

“So are you going to take notes?” He asked in a short breath not stopping.

I was a little distracted to realize that he was talking about my homework.

“Am…Yeah…” I pulled out my notebook and a pen.

“Can I start?”

I hummed in agreement.

“Well for what I remember reading is that a summer in 1816, Lord Byron and his friend doctor, John Polidori, were residing at the Villa Diodati where they were visited by three guest.. Lord Byron is known for his poetry, mostly Don Juan. One of the guests was Claire Claremont who was Bryon’s mistress and she was joined by her step-sister Mary Shelley and Mary’s husband, Percy. Both the Shelley’s are known for their poetry and novels.It was a wet and stormy weekend that prompted Lord Byron to suggest the reading of ghost stories. It was after reading a few collections that Byron suggested that each member of their party write their own story of horror. What happened that weekend changed the literary world forever. Byron wrote a small novella about a nobleman who rises from the dead. Later on Dr Polidori would use Byron’s unfinished novella and not only would the nobleman rise from the dead, but he would also have to drink the blood of others to sustain himself. Mary Shelley wrote as well of man’s desire to remain immortal, yet her creation was less of a monster and more of a creature that endeared himself to reader with his childlike innocence. Polidori’s creation became the prototype for most subsequent literary vampires, ranging from Count Dracula to Lestat.”

As he stopped for a moment to take a breath I took my looks from the notes to see him. Big mistake. Sweat was dripping of his hard abs body. His hair was messy his breathing was deep and hard and I just sat there not being able to stop staring. Why is he so damn hot? I just want to grab him and kiss him and feel his muscles. I want him on top of me, or under me I want…

“You alright sugar. Seemed a little tense there.”

I shook my head and looked at my notes. I cleared my throat. “Yes go on.”

“The story of the debut of “The Vampire” it appeared in The New Monthly Magazine on 1 April 1819, carried by-line “A Tale by Lord Byron.” Polidori was outraged and Byron tried, unsuccessfully, to disassociate himself from it. Everyone though that Byron wrote it. It was an immediate and phenomenal success. Five more editions were published in London, and it was translated into French and Italian. The first adaptation of Frankenstein was a three-act opera by R. B. Peake titled Presumption; or, The Fate of Frankenstein. It featured an inarticulate monster and an assistant named Fritz, and included the line “It lives! It lives.” You know.”

He smiled and continued. Focus on the word Julie. Not the abs. Words…Abs…words…abs…such a hard decision.

“In The Frankenstein Legend, Donald F. Glut suggests that no attempt had been made to adapt the novel before this because Percy Shelley was too controversial to have a novel even suspected of being of his authorship presented on the stage but by 1823, Percy had died and Mary had been acknowledged as the original author.”

“But there are other novels written later right?”

“Yes. A lot of them. I don’t remember their names but I think you can check them out on the internet. Although Count Dracula has replaced both Lord Ruthven and Sir Francis Varney as the vampire of choice, the vampire’s association with Frankenstein has continued.”

“So Frankenstein and Dracula were both thought as one monster?”

“Yes. During the 1940s, Dracula and the Frankenstein Monster began to appear together in movies such as House of Frankenstein, House of Dracula and Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. This trend continued for decades.”

“But I read that Dracula and Frankenstein were both based on real characters.”

“That’s true. Both Count Dracula and Victor Frankenstein may owe their names to historical figures. Though the theory that Dracula is based on Vlad the Impaler is shaky at best, but its known that the historical figure was the source of the name. Radu Florescu, one of the co-authors of In Search of Dracula, has also suggested a historical precedent for Victor Frankenstein. In Search of Frankenstein begins with the revelation that there was a Frankenstein family. Florescu believes that Shelley may have visited Castle Frankenstein during her trip down the Rhine in the summer of 1814. If so, she probably heard local stories about the eighteenth-century alchemist Konrad Dippel who lived at Castle Frankenstein and was rumoured to have carried out experiments with human body parts.”

“Freaky.” I shivered.

“I know.” He stopped punching the bag and stood in front of me. His beautiful abs were in front of my eyes. Have mercy.

“Frankenstein and Dracula both deal with the issues of death and resurrection, creation and transgression, and the blurring of the boundaries between life and death. From Bram Stoker’s Dracula to the Twilight Saga, vampires are seen as misunderstood creatures of the night often lonely and brooding. I still don’t see why you girls go crazy after that whole vampire thing. I guess that Dracula is presented as a sexual being that needs to have sex as much as we do. Since 1820 the world in general has been suffering from “vampire craze” and the craze does not look as if it will end.”

“I think that girls like vampires because they present a sexy untamed figure that can protect them as much as harmed them. The romantic things is that the stories tell that a vampire may be a cruel creature of the night that drinks people’s blood but it can be very protective and caring for the woman he loves. And he will love her with all his heart to eternity. He will not let anything happened to his true love and he will protect her at all means.”

“Like I protect you?” I tried not to look at his eyes when he said that but my gaze was on his body now.

I gulped still watching his muscles move. Tell me people how can I resist J.D now? Half naked and smart. God, he sounded so smart. He contained so much information in him, he was like a book. I loved it.

“Julie, are you listening to me?”

“Please put a god damn shirt on! I can’t focus.”

I growled and put everything on the bench next to me. There was no way I could focus. He is too irresistible.

“How about a break.”

“Thanks god.” He will finally put on a shirt and talk to me in peace.

“I meant for you.” He said like he read my thoughts.

“Ha?”

“It’s obvious you’re distracted so you need a little break. If we run out of time I’ll just borrow you the book later.”

“You could have told me that before I came here. I could have saved time and go home.”

“What would you do at home anyways? Plus me telling the story is much more interesting that reading it from the book! Especially when I’m half naked.” He took of the gloves.

“Hah…Well the homework is for Friday so I guess you will bring the book to me later. I’m going home.”

“You are not going anywhere.” As I stood up he pulled me close and glued me to his body. I felt hot in his strong arms.

“Can you realise me?”

“I’m not letting you escape.”

“I promise I won’t.”

“You promise?”

“Yeah.”

He let me go but he grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of the punching bag.

“Have you ever punched someone?”

“Not really.”

“Not even a boy?”

“Hitting you was the first time I’ve done that.”

“Hm, how about you learn how to defend your self.”

“You don’t expect me to hit you right?”

“No, but I’m sure you want to.”

I giggled.

“Now clenched your fist like this.” He showed me how and I tried to imitate. After a failed attempt he took my hand and clenched it right. His fingers were so soft on mine. It burned my skin with just one touch.

“And now you have to hit the target with getting your whole body strength in your arm.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

He stood behind me leaning his naked body on my back. He took my hand and punched in the air. I wasn’t expecting such a rough move so I stumbled and almost fell on the ground but he got a hold of me.

“Guess I’m going way to fast.”

As he held me in his arm I felt my protective shield going down. My feelings were going stronger. What did he do to me? I can’t even stand on my two feet without melting in his presence.

“Let’s try this.” He took the gloves and put them on my hands.

“Like I told you, punch the bag. Try it.”

I punched the bag but it barely moved. J.D tried not to laugh but I saw him hiding the smirk.

“You hit like a girl.”

“I am a girl.”

“Don’t just punch with your arm. Use your body.” He came closer again. No, no. If you touch me one more time I swear I will faint.

But he punched the bag. I heard the rough hit. It was loud and the bag moved coming back but he held it.

“Now you do it.” I raised my hand and tried imitating his moves. Pretend you’re hitting Steven and the guy that chased you, my mind yelled. You know you hate them. Hit it. They beat up J.D and threaten you. Hit it. I hit the bag so hard it swung but it came back and pushed me on my ass. I was on the ground and I hit my head. God it hurts.

“Jesus Julie, are you alright.” J.D kneeled next to me.

“The bag hit me. It attacked me.” I complained lying on the ground.

“Well you hit it first. It just defended itself.”

“Shut up.”

“Are you planning to get up?”

“No. My pride, my ass and my head hurts so I’m laying here.”

“Oh well suit your self. I wanted to give you to drive the Aston Mark on your way home but since you don’t think you are capable of anything else but lying…”

“I’m up, I’m up.” I lifted my self of the ground but I did it so fast my head swirled.

“Easy there sugar.” J.D put his hand around my waist and helped me sit on the bench. He took the gloves off my hands.

“Next time I’m sure you’ll revenge your pride and beat the shit out of that bag.”

“I want revenge now.”

“Next time. I’m taking you home now. I don’t want you having a concussion.”

He put on his shirt and pulled out a deodorant from his bag. Then he put on the jacket and we walked back to the car.

I felt light headed so I held onto J.D. I think I hit my head a little too hard.

“J.D I changed my mind. It’s better for you to drive. My head hurts.”

“Sorry kiddo. I guess when I’m around you I only cause you bruises and headaches.”

“You’re not that bad.” I smiled. “I just have a small headache. I don’t want to risk it. But you owe me a ride.”

“Just say the word and I will give you the keys.” He winked.

I sat on the passenger’s seat and waited for J.D to drive me home.

“You are one crazy little girl you know that. I can’t tell what you want. I can’t tell if you’re strong or fragile. A minute you sarcasm the shit out of me the next you are blushing and avoiding me. Be honest. Are you an alien?”

“Yes J.D. I am an alien from an unknown planet to you people and I’m here to examine your behaviour. And I write homework and punch bags as a mission because we are really interested in how the teenagers mind works.” Sarcasm didn’t escape me.

“See what I mean.” He laughed. “I swear it’s never boring with you around.”

“I can say the same thing.” I laughed with him.

“So…are you one of those girls who dig vampires?”

I raised a brow. “You are serious?”

“I want to know if you are turned on by a freak that crawls in the nights and drinks blood.”

“Yes. And why do you put it that way? Not really a big fan of vampires are you?”

“Nah.”

“But what could provide more conflict than the predator falling in love with the prey? The conflict becomes a little less conflicted when the predator turns out to have a heart of gold that just needs to be loved understood and hugged.”

“Oh please…”

“Come on. Plus vampires are sexy. Vampires love necking and a girl likes to be kissed on the neck roughly or gentle.”

“Like I kissed your neck?” He turned to me for a moment smirking.

I puffed. “You know, for a person who hates vampires you sure compare yourself to them a lot.”

He didn’t say anything. I guess that shut him up.

“Vampires are loners…” There we go again.

“They are Persuasive.” I argued.

“I’m persuasive.”

“Again, you are comparing yourself to a vampire.”

“Yeah but I’m not one. Don’t you understand? I have all of those things that make you turned on and I don’t drink blood or kill people. There is no need to dream about a vampire when you have me in reality.”

He had a point. But I continued.

“Vampires search forever to find "the one."”

“Because they are immortal and they are searching for a fool to fuck.”

“Vampires are romantic. They don’t use the word fuck. They use making love.”

I realized we were in a middle of a fight.

“They will use that term to get a woman in bed.”

“Well at least they are decent enough not to slap that in her face.”

“I can’t believe how irrational you are being about this. What is the difference between me and a vampire except the thing about the drinking blood?”

“You are a bad boy. A vampire is a bad boy with superpowers. He is powerful and sexy and can make a woman fall in love with them in a second.”

“Because they compel them.”

“Ah…” O growled. “You are such an opposer.”

“And you are a ninny.”

I folded my arms and puffed my mouth.

“Don’t do that.” He looked at me and got his eyes back on the road.

“You sir are sucking the positive energy out of me.”

“Glad to know.”

“You should be ashamed of your self.”

“Yes I should. Let’s get clear. I’m not. But I should.”

“Why do you have to disagree to everything?”

“Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And if you didn’t know chicks dig an opposer. They thing it’s hot.”

“Sure. I really loved the way that guy kept on disagreeing with me. Said no woman ever.”

“Boo-ho. All you do is complained. Stop doing this, stop doing that. You are so shameless. Oh don’t do that. I am a woman I have rights. I am so smart. I hate J.D.” He imitated my voice.

“Oh don’t you even think you’re better.” I started imitating him. “I think I’m so funny. Every girl falls for my irresistible charm. I can do anything and get away with it. I don’t take no for an answer. Nobody can resist my pretty face.”

“You think my face is pretty?”

“Yes! Pretty annoying.”

“Well, miss perfect. Don’t expect me to come and save you next time Steven threatens you because I’ll be dealing with my pretty annoying face.”

“The only reason I’m on his bad side is because I saved your sorry ass.”

“No one asked you too.”

“It’s not my fault I am a caring person.”

“Well maybe caring turned into obsession with my pretty annoying face since you stayed the whole night in the hospital taking care of a stranger.”

“The only thing that made me stay was that you were alone and pathetic.”

He stopped the car in the same minute glazing angry in the windshield.

This went too far. I shouldn’t have said that. I didn’t mean it. I just said that in the heat of the moment.

“J.D I didn’t mean it I…”

“You though I was pathetic?”

“No…I just…”

“If you hate me so much why didn’t you say that in the first place?”

“J.D please look at me.” But he kept on starring at the windshield.

“Maybe I am pathetic but who are you to judge?” He finally turned his head to look at me with his piercing blue eyes. There were so much emotions coming out of them. Fury, sadness, guilt…

“Maybe I was alone. Maybe I have no one to turn to. Maybe my parents are so busy with their jobs that they left me at home alone even though I was burning with fever. Tell me how is that fair to a child. I was left with maids. They were never around when I was coming back to school. I never went to any parties I was invited because there was no one to take me. They never had the time to seat and talk to me. To ask me how was my day or to care about me. I was surprised they even came to the hospital. So maybe I am alone and pathetic but you don’t get to judge.”

He finished his angry yelling speech and leaned rough into his seat.

“You’re right. I am really sorry I said that.” I felt so bad. I felt so guilt. Learn to control what you say bitch. I kept screaming at my self but to think that I hurt him so badly and that he has all of this emotions in him self…I can’t…I am so evil…I tried to hold back my tears but they burned my eyes.

“I said it in the heat of the moment. I am so, so sorry.” I said trying to calm my breathing because I was crying.

“Tell me you’re not crying.” He turned towards me still mad.

“I’m sorry J.D. Slap me if I ever say anything like that again…”

“Stop crying. Please. You’re making me feel bad for yelling.” He held my hand.

“I feel bad for yelling and insulting you. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“I’m not. I’m sorry too. Come here.” He pulled me close and hugged me. I put my head into his shoulder and tried to calm my crying down. His hug was so warm I felt better immediately. I hate this feeling. I never want to say to him a bad word ever again.

When I pulled away he smiled and wiped the smudge make up under my eyes.

“Are we good” He said in a low tone.

I nodded my head.

We drove to my house in silence. I saw my parents car in the drive way. I didn’t have the time to tell them about J.D and his wish to talk to them but I really wanted to make up for saying that to him. I wanted to talk to him about his emptiness to but I was going to leave that conversation for another time. I wanted to keep him smiling now.

“Aren’t you leaving?” He asked.

“I didn’t really mention the meeting to my parents…”

“Oh.” He sighed.

“But why don’t you come in now. They are home and I’m sure they won’t mind. They are devils in the court room but angels at home.”

“Are you doing this because you feel guilty?”

 “Yes.”

“I should make you feel guilty more often.”

I smiled and got out of the car. 

Comment and vote, please :)))♥ I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 340 22
Lauren and Josh are drawn to each other, unexplainably. All they want is to be together, however, they must keep their feelings for each other a secr...
397K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...
15 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.