Your Still The One 💕

By KenjiXi

mei leave yuzu to inherit the academy,after a year mei's father sho cheated ume ,they found out that sho got... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 2

721 29 2
By KenjiXi

When yuzu came home she found her mother crying ,she immediately ran to her mother.

"Mom what's wrong ? ,Why are you crying? and where's dad ?" Asked yuzu while hugging her mother.

"His cheated on me yuzu." Replied Ume in a hoarse voice.

"What?! Does he know that you're pregnant? " asked yuzu who still can't believe that the father that she respect will cheat on her mother .

"NO ! I didn't tell him anymore." Replied Ume.

"Why you didn't tell him mom ?" ask yuzu confused because her mom is so excited to tell her dad that they will have a baby, before she left to school.

"He also got mei's mother pregnant ,so he came to tell me that he wanted a devorce because he wants to take care of Ayane and their future baby. So I couldn't tell him that I was pregnant."

"But you're also pregnant mom ,you need him too, how can he do this to you . " Stated yuzu who couldn't stop crying because she felt sorry for her mother . She hugged her mother tightly and they both cried on each other's arms until her mom got tired of crying and fell asleep hugging her.

She carried her mother to her own room and laid her down on the mattress as she watch the pitiful state of her mother , the hatred she felt for the man she once consider as a father grew even more. She put a blanket to her mother and kiss her to her forehead. " I'll make him regret hurting you mom. " Yuzu said curtly before she went out the door.

When yuzu arrived at sho's house ,she saw mei entering the gate so she called her.

"Hey Mei!"

"Yuzu , What are you doing here?" Asked Mei sternly with a confused look on her face.

"I just miss your dad, he wasn't there when I get home so I'm hoping to see him so I could say hello. " Yuzu answered curtly.

Mei stared at yuzu for a moment, she noticed that something off about the blonde but she decided to shrugged it off.

"O..okay! come in," said mei who gesture the blonde to come inside.

Yuzu smiled before going inside. Before she passed the brunette she spoke softly and said " Thanks for letting me in."

Before they could get inside the house , the door suddenly opened and sho came out to meet Mei outside.

"Mei" sho called her daughter and run towards her but when he about to hug her daughter he stop because he saw yuzu behind mei .

"Um... Yuzu, why are you doing here?" Sho asked nervously.

Mei was surprised at her father's reaction when he saw Yuzu but she didn't say anything and just watch Yuzu approach her father.

" I Just want to tell you something " yuzu said wearing an innocently smile while approaching sho. She acted like she was going to hug him then suddenly sho fell on his knees holding his stomach in pain after Yuzu punch him there. Mei didn't have time to react. She stood there dumbfounded.She was surprised that yuzu hit his dad .

"That's for hurting my mom!" shouted yuzu angrily. Then she punch sho on the face ,yuzu didn't stop punching him until sho's nose was broken and two teeth were knocked out .

Mei was so shocked that she couldn't move while watching yuzu beat her father .

Yuzu just stopped when mei's mom came out .

"Honey!" Shouted Ayane

" What did you do to my husband!" Screaming her .

"M..Mother? ! What are you doing here?" Asked the brunette in a confused tone after seeing her biological mother.

Ayane ignore Mei's question and shout on her too for not stopping the blonde.

"Mei, why you didn't stop that girl from beating your dad ? " She retorted.

"Father! What is the meaning of this ?" Asked Mei to her father .

Yuzu shifted her gaze to the brunette and smiled bitterly. "So you didn't know ha!, You must be busy fulfilling your dreams and you don't know what is happening in your family ."

When Mei turned her head to look at the blonde, she met the green eyes looking at her with disappointment .

"Yuzu i..." She tried to approach her but the blonde swayed her hand gesturing her not to get close.

"Don't you dare," shout yuzu when Mei was about to touch her , you ,.....your mother and your father your family ,all of you are disgusting .

"Yuzu please..."

While mei and yuzu weren't looking mei's mom Ayane called the police to arrest yuzu.

After a while the police arrived and they arrested yuzu .

After the police officer put handcuffs on Yuzu's hands , mei's mom take advantage of it and approach yuzu and slapped her hard on the face .

Yuzu's lips bled from the force of mei's mom slapping her.

Mei's eyes widen when she her mother hurt the blonde , she rush towards her mother and push her away from the blonde .

Ayane lost her balance and almost fell, but luckily sho caught her on time before she fell to the ground.

"Wha...are you doing, why did you pussh.. your mom , don't you know she's p.ignant ," sho said trying to pronounce the words correctly but failed because his nose is broken and he lost two front teeth.

"Pregnant? Are you out of your mind father . After everything that woman did to us you will come back to her again . "

"That woman is your mother , so don't talked to her like that. "

"She's not my mother anymore and she will never be my mother "

"M..Mei!" Sho tried to speak again but Mei give her a glare to stopped him .

"Why did you call the police ?" asked mei to her mother angrily.

You still asked,she beat your father said Ayane.

"Well he deserves it for hurting mother Ume" retorted Mei .

Ayane slapped her daughter , mei and said "Don't talk to your father like that ,what did that ume feed you and you treat me and your father like this ."

"She made me feel the love of a parent that I never experienced from you and father. She treated me like her own daughter .The only thing that I'm thankful for father is that he brought mother ume and Yuzu into my life because of them I felt like I'm not alone anymore, I feel that I have a family.
Do you know father,that even though you devorce this woman and even though you left me before to follow your dream, I never thought that you're a worthless husband or a worthless father . I never felt disappointed in you before, only now ." said mei and then she left to follow yuzu to the police station .

When mei arrived at the police station yuzu was already in the cell.

"Yuzu don't worry I'll get you out of here" reassured mei ,but yuzu didn't look at her and just remain silent leaning against the wall.

Mei called her grandfather to help her get yuzu out ,she also told her grandfather everything that happened .

A few moments later Mei's grandfather arrived at the police station with his lawyer,he immediately approach mei and asked her about the blonde . " Where is she ? "

"Thanks for coming here grandfather, " Mei bowed before she replied. " she's on the cell . "

"When he saw yuzu he adjusted his glasses and said your tendency to act without thinking is still thesame as before ha! "

"If you're here to insult me then leave Mr. Chairman" said yuzu coldly.

" I'm here because my granddaughter asked me for help to get you out of that cell, but you don't seems to want my help anymore."

"I beat your son so why would you help me ? " asked yuzu without looking at the chairman.

"Sigh"

The Aihara patriarch sigh deeply before adjusting his eyeglasses again and speak .

"At first I didn't agree that my son married your mom ,but when I saw how she took care of my granddaughter mei as if she is her real daughter, she gained my respect ."

"The first time I saw my mom cry so much until she fell asleep was when my dad died" said yuzu while trying not to cry.

"That's why it's hurts so much for me to see my mom so broken hearted . I don't regret beating sho , I even thought of beating that man to death." Admitted her while looking at them coldly , her green eyes looks dark for a second .

She smiled at the shocked look at their faces. "Tell me do you still want to help me ? "

The two were surprised they never seen the blonde's eyes like this that full of anger .

"Just leave me here, I don't need your help" said yuzu with dead eyes .

"NO!" shouted mei

"Didn't you hear what I said aihara mei , I want to kill your father. Don't you love your father? I remember ,you said before that you wanted to protect the academy for your father as soon as he returns ,he can still be the director of the academy , that's why you're getting married, right, for the academy and your father and then you want to help the person who beat your father. " Yuzu said looking at Mei's eyes.

Mei give her a stern look and said.
"Because ....i...i... love you more ,more than what you think, Yuzu."

The chairman dumbfounded at what he heard from his granddaughter's mouth , Mei's love confession for the blonde caught the chairman off guard but he remain silent and waited for his turn to speak.

"Hahaha... When did you learn to joke aihara mei. " Yuzu just laughed at Mei's confession to her .

"I'm serious, i ...i really love you otherwise I wouldn't be here" said mei shyly because her grandfather was just next to her

"I'm sorry grandfather" Mei apologize as she bowed her head in shame , covering her face with her hair.

"Sigh! let's talk about this at home ."

Mei nodded.

.........

Outside the police station

Yuzu ,please wait asked mei

"What!" What else do you need from me ? We no longer have a relationship with each other ,we are no longer step sister or lovers, so get lost, I don't want to see you or anyone in your family.

Yuzu please, please beg mei

You are just like your father ,both of you are liars and cheaters said yuzu with cold eyes while looking at mei

What do you think of yuzu in this story please leave a comment,thank you for reading this story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.4K 42
Okogi Yuzu is an undercover agent. Aihara Mei is a wealthy daughter with a forced marriage upon herself. Mei's father owns the Aihara Academy. Mei's...
616K 11.6K 44
WARNING: FUTANARI! After Mei left Yuzu heartbroken, Yuzu ended up forgetting about her but still had memories of her. Mei married Udagawa and inherit...
33.3K 1.2K 31
"Dad, is this a joke?" I can't marry her", Mei feels like her life is shattered. She took over her grandfather's industry and is successful. "You k...
94.1K 1.6K 29
This is about fanfic for citrus. *for people who read the whole manga.* (not edited and super cringey) And lazy as heck to edit this. I've edited th...