Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 12: Joyful
Chapter 13: Holding Hands
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 21: Enchantment
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 30: Marking
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 31: Hit You

157 2 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

After a few minutes, the person who just hung up on him suddenly called back. Ye Fengqiu impatiently asked, "What's the matter again?"

"I'm not talking about giving birth or anything like that, that's not my concern," the person on the other end slowly replied. "Then what are you talking about?"

"Everything," he said.

"Everything?" Ye Fengqiu asked, "Including the cause and effect?"

"Hmm."

"This will involve your family's affairs," Ye Fengqiu said even more speechlessly, "Then you should say it yourself, you know more about these things than I do!"

"Thanks for the reminder, I'm hanging up." Fu Lin hung up the phone and sat on the sofa in a daze.

After parting with Xia Huai Zhi, he began to feel anxious. His thoughts became a mess, and he kept asking himself - am I really ready?

The more he asked, the more uncertain he became, and he had no idea what to do.

After listening to Ye Fengqiu's words just now, he finally realized that he was still far from being "ready".

Entering into an intimate relationship with AO was too incredible for him. Sometimes he even felt it was absurd. After witnessing his parents' extremely twisted relationship, he held a completely negative attitude towards this kind of relationship, even with a bit of fear.

But. . .

Perhaps it was because of a moment of impulse, coupled with the stimulation of pheromones, he actually asked Xia Huai Zhi to "wait for him".

He didn't think he could give a definite answer in a short period of time, but since he had promised to give her the right to choose, he shouldn't go back on his word.

Xia Huai Zhi had been hurt by him too many times, and he couldn't let her down again.

But. . . Is it really a good thing for her to be with him in a state where she is not fully prepared both physically and mentally?

After all, being "together" does not mean everything will be fine if the relationship is not confirmed. They may have to live together for a lifetime, so they cannot make decisions so hastily.

As the sky gradually darkened, a cool breeze blew in through the open window, hitting his cheeks and neck without resistance.

He walked over and closed the window, suddenly thinking of her.

He wouldn't feel cold when she was around.

"Huai Zhi, why are you washing clothes again? Didn't I wash them before I went to work this morning?"

Xia Chunxi came home from work and found the washing machine humming, feeling a little surprised.

"Oh, I went out for a walk this afternoon and accidentally fell, so my clothes got dirty," Xia Huai Zhi explained.

"Huh? Why are you still wearing gloves?"

Xia Huai Zhi looked at her hands and said, "I suddenly felt a little cold today. . . so I dug out the gloves I wore when I was a child." Her body has become less sensitive to cold in the past two years, and she hasn't worn gloves for a long time. She only dug out the gloves she bought in junior high school to cover up the bite marks.

Calculating the time, she had just met Fu Lin when she bought these gloves.

Fate is really strange. Five years later, she and Fu Lin are almost together.

She even marked him temporarily, thinking about it makes her happy.

In the evening, Xia Huai Zhi took the initiative to offer to cook dinner tonight, and her parents were waiting to eat.

Under the comforting and moving gaze of the two, she confidently walked into the kitchen, and the action of tying the apron was so graceful and smooth.

However. . .

She suddenly remembered that she seemed to not know how to cook anything.

The harsh words had already been spoken, and she was embarrassed to ask her parents to come in and guide her, so she had to make a video call to Fu Lin.

After he answered, she didn't turn on the sound or speak, but typed in the chat box. [A Rabbit Branch]: Help me, help me! I boasted in front of my elders that I could cook for myself, but now I realize I can't do anything, sobbing.

You can make any dish over there, and I'll watch and do whatever you do.

Type if you have something to say. I have no sound on, and I don't want them to find out I'm asking for help. . .

Actually, she could have found a video tutorial online, but she just wanted to use this opportunity to establish a connection with Fu Lin and make him think of her more.

Besides. . . if it was Fu Lin who taught her, the dish would definitely be super delicious.

After all, it would contain the emotions she put into it.

[Fu Lin]: Simple or complicated?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Simple but delicious, easy to learn.

[Fu Lin]: Stir-fried carrots?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Sobbing, our whole family doesn't like carrots.

[Fu Lin]: Then let's make scrambled eggs with scallions.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Yay!

Fu Lin fixed his phone next to the kitchen counter, and the angle only showed his busy hands. He cracked two eggs into a small bowl and began stirring clockwise.

Xia Huai Zhi followed suit, but she used three eggs. Her whole family loved eggs, and she had to make sure that each person had at least one egg.

Then it was time to cut the scallions. . .

After working hard all the way, she finally smelled the fragrant smell of scrambled eggs. Fu Lin was a little faster than her, and his eggs were just out of the pan, and they looked just as fragrant as hers.

She followed closely behind, also using a plate to serve the scallion scrambled eggs, and proudly showed it off in front of the camera several times.

[Fu Lin]: Very good.

The picture on the other side began to shake, and she suddenly noticed that he seemed to be stewing something on his other stove.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Are you making soup?

[Fu Lin]: Hmm, making stewed chicken soup with medicinal herbs.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh? Are you drinking it yourself? Are you trying to nourish your body?

[Fu Lin]: It was recommended by the doctor.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh. . . you should take good care of yourself.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Do you need any other medicinal herbs? It's almost Chinese New Year, I'll use my red envelope money to buy them for you.

Although he was wealthy himself, maybe his body would absorb the medicinal herbs better if he ate the ones she bought. . .

Regardless, she had already unilaterally decided that Fu Lin liked her a lot, and even if he denied it, she wouldn't believe him.

[Fu Lin]: No need, there are still plenty in the warehouse.

Just as she was about to insist, she saw that Fu Lin had quoted the message "You should take good care of yourself" and asked -

[Fu Lin]: What do you mean?

She just realized that this sentence seemed to have some ambiguity, as if it was saying that his body was very poor, his figure was not good, and so on.

[A Rabbit Branch]: No, it just means that you have just experienced a special period and need to supplement nutrition.

[Fu Lin]: . . . . . .

As they chatted, they forgot about the time, and the scallion omelet in the plate was almost cold. She quickly presented the dish like a treasure, then served a bowl of rice to her parents and herself.

"This is my first time cooking, so for now, I only made this dish. I will learn more recipes in the future!"

She had already made plans - first, go to Fu Lin to learn from him and spend some time with him. Then come back and cook for her parents, and receive their various praises.

Not bad, this is how a female college student's winter vacation should be.

After dinner, she took the initiative to wash all the dishes, making her parents extremely happy.

It turns out that some insignificant things done by children can make parents so happy.

So. . . what kind of experience is it to be a parent?

Xia Huai Zhi was thinking aimlessly when suddenly she remembered that Fu Lin was an Omega.

It seems that there is still a possibility for her to experience it in this lifetime.

However, Fu Lin seems to have to hide his gender. If he gets pregnant and gives birth, it will be very easy to expose and the risk is relatively high.

It's better to follow his ideas, after all, he is the one who will give birth, and he has absolute decision-making power.

When she lay down on the bed, she called Fu Lin again.

She didn't know what was happening to her now, and she didn't want to be separated from Fu Lin for a moment. She wished she could be with him all the time like conjoined twins.

Maybe it's because of the marking.

So, the other party and she should be in the same state.

So when the call was connected, she asked directly, "I miss you, do you miss me?"

Fu Lin didn't answer. "Oh, it seems like you've agreed."

She smiled and said, "How does your neck feel now? Does it hurt? If it hurts, I'll be more gentle next time."

"There may not be a next time."

"Why?" she asked softly, "Don't you like it?"

"No, it's just that I feel. . ."

The other person didn't say anything else, and she was anxious to know his opinion on the matter of marking.

Thinking that he was an Omega and had a natural disadvantage in this matter, she softened her attitude.

"Senior, do you think this is unfair?"

"After all, an Alpha can mark many Omegas at the same time, while an Omega can only be marked by one Alpha at a time."

"If that's the reason, you can rest assured. With me, you will always be the only one in the world." "Xia Huai Zhi."

Fu Lin suddenly called her name.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"But that's not the only reason."

Xia Huai Zhi said, "If there are other reasons, you can tell me."

"Later."

"Oh," she was a little disappointed, "then when we're together, you have to tell me."

Fu Lin whispered, "If there is such a day."

From that day on, they almost talked on the phone every night, and sometimes even slept while on the call. One morning, she woke up and found that Fu Lin had sent her many meaningless messages in the middle of the night, with no connection between the beginning and the end.

[One Rabbit Branch]: Hahaha, did you send me messages while sleepwalking? What are these words!

[One Rabbit Branch]: "Bunny. . . wants to bump into a little turtle. . ." What does this mean, hahaha.

[Fu Lin]: Your sleep talk.

[Fu Lin]: I wrote them down.

[One Rabbit Branch]: ????

[One Rabbit Branch]: Ahhh, I exposed my innermost thoughts!

[Fu Lin]: ?

[One Rabbit Branch]: It means. . . I want to bump into your arms, nothing else.

After sending the message, she felt like she was getting darker and darker.

So she decided to try to save it again.

[A rabbit branch]: No, I mean the little turtle you raised. I quite like it.

[Fu Lin]: . . . Don't hit it.

[Fu Lin]: It will die.

The author has something to say:

Little turtle: Don't curse me just because she said she likes me!

Note: Revised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.6K 45
𝙷𝚒, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. [𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗] ...
9.5K 315 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4K 57 9
Feyd-Rautha x Margot Fenring It's been a while since he's seen her. Since she made him put his hand in the box in the dimly lit room of her guest qu...