Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 12: Joyful
Chapter 13: Holding Hands
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 21: Enchantment
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 31: Hit You
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 30: Marking

193 2 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi's eyes widened, and the sudden appearance of hope made her feel happy. But the next second, she suddenly felt empty inside because Fu Lin's response was not certain.

Her mood was like a roller coaster, and she lowered her head in grievance, starting to implement her crying strategy.

"What if. . . after you consider it, you feel that it's not possible to be with me. . ."

Seeing her like this, Fu Lin almost couldn't control himself and immediately agreed, but in the end, he held back.

"Come here."

Xia Huai Zhi raised her head, "What?"

Then, she saw Fu Lin open his arms to her, as if he wanted to hug her. She naturally wouldn't miss this opportunity and almost without any reservation, she fiercely threw herself into Fu Lin's arms.

Now she couldn't cry anymore, she didn't even have time to laugh.

Afraid that Fu Lin wouldn't want to continue hugging her, even though she wasn't crying, she still made strange humming sounds. Fu Lin patted her back and comforted her without any skill, exposing her bad intentions.

Cute, and wanting to bully. She was lost in thought, but Fu Lin suddenly spoke up and called her name solemnly.

"Xia Huai Zhi."

"Hmm?"

"You must be sent by heaven to punish me because I've told too many lies."

Xia Huai Zhi began to feel nervous, unsure of what he meant.

"Otherwise. . . why would I feel pain when you cry?"

So that's it!

She raised the corners of her mouth, more excited than hearing "I like you."

She didn't expect this guy to be so quiet, but he was full of sweet words.

She leaned in and whispered softly in his ear, "How could it be punishment? Clearly, it's a reward." "Am I not good enough?"

Even when rejected, she never felt like she wasn't good enough, and it was still the same now.

"Very well."

Fu Lin's voice was low, and every word hit her heart, "So when I have made my decision, the choice will be in your hands."

"Is that so?"

Xia Huai Zhi felt much more at ease in her heart, "Then let me spoil it for you, my choice that day will definitely be to be with you."

Fu Lin sighed, "Don't speak too soon."

"Anyway, I don't believe I will give a negative answer."

She buried her head in Fu Lin's neck and faintly smelled the scent of mint.

"It smells so good. . ." Her brain was muddled, and she kept moving restlessly while repeating these two words.

Fu Lin was driven crazy by her and shouted, "Stop it!"

After speaking, he pushed her slightly outward.

"I just wanted to praise you for becoming gentler," Xia Huai Zhi said dissatisfiedly, "and now you're being mean to me again."

"Do you like gentleness?"

Fu Lin took a step back, further away from her.

She looked at his slightly open collar and retorted, "No, I like sexiness."

Feeling her direct gaze, Fu Lin moved his eyes to the side and buttoned up the first button.

Xia Huai Zhi was greatly disappointed, "Isn't it hot like this?"

"No." The other party was unresponsive, so she had to muster up the courage to reach out and try to unbutton the button that had just been fastened. After a moment, the button was undone and she continued downwards.

"If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop."

"If you don't say anything, I'll keep going."

Fu Lin became very quiet, with only irregular breathing sounds ringing in her ears.

The second, third, fourth buttons. . .

When she reached the fifth button, he finally called a halt.

"So this is your limit."

Xia Huai Zhi was secretly pleased as she slowly put her hand in, trying to measure the circumference of the area with her palm. When she accidentally touched a certain point, Fu Lin suddenly shook, and all of his muscles became tense.

"Xia Huai Zhi, stop."

He forcefully pulled her hand out, fastened all five buttons with one hand, and even buttoned up the coat button.

The mint flavor became strong again, and she knew what it meant. She sighed that he was really sensitive.

But it was too painful for her, and he didn't allow her to do anything. She could only endure it.

It was unbearable.

She was already attracted to Fu Lin, and now with the pheromones, she couldn't help but want him even more.

She picked up the wrinkled tie and planned to tie her ankle to the water pipe again. Although the rusty water pipe probably couldn't hold her, it could give her some psychological suggestion.

Layer after layer, she wanted to push herself to the limit like before, but she heard Fu Lin calling her halfway through.

"You. . ."

He sounded a bit weak when he spoke now.

"Don't tie me up, come and mark me. . ."

He wanted to end it all quickly. If viewed under normal circumstances, he would have to repeat this process for at least two more days, which means that he will have to be with Xia Huai Zhi for these two days.

This is too painful, both of them are suffering.

"Really?" Xia Huai Zhi's blood began to boil.

Being able to mark the Omega she likes, whether it is from an instinctual or emotional level, makes her extremely excited.

The knot she had just tied suddenly wouldn't come undone, so she roughly pulled it out and the entire water pipe was pulled off the wall by her.

Still, she couldn't just walk over with the water pipe. . .

She struggled to free her feet from the shackles and regained her freedom.

Afterwards, she couldn't wait to run to Fu Lin. . .

He had already exposed the back of his neck to her without any defense, and she didn't hesitate to bite him. Her bunny teeth easily pierced through his skin and into his gland.

When she injected him with her pheromones, she felt Fu Lin trembling uncontrollably, not knowing whether it was discomfort or pleasure. She should still be a considerate Alpha, gently rubbing his back with a soft "little white rabbit" to try to comfort him.

But after a while, she suddenly felt that she was not very considerate, because she found out -

She didn't seem to want to let go.

It wasn't until Fu Lin stopped trembling that she finally reluctantly let him go.

"How do you feel? Are you okay?"

She hurriedly checked his current condition in front of Fu Lin.

Everything seemed normal, except for his eyes being a little red and the corners of his eyes as well.

She didn't know what kind of reaction an Omega would have after being marked, so she asked worriedly, "Are you going to cry? Are you uncomfortable?"

Fu Lin shook his head gently and closed his eyes in silence.

In fact, just now, he had experienced a severe pain that made his whole body tremble uncontrollably. But he didn't want Xia Huai Zhi to know, because a normal Omega shouldn't be like this.

At this point, he still couldn't be honest and dared not tell her his true situation.

He was afraid of being disliked by her.

After temporarily marking Fu Lin, Xia Huai Zhi suddenly had a strange feeling.

One was because of the unique bond established by the marking, and the other was because - she truly felt that Fu Lin was her opposite sex.

The physiological structure of an Omega. . . should be different from hers.

Although she had learned all this physiological knowledge and even watched it in adult films, she still had a strong curiosity about Fu Lin.

Other Omegas were other Omegas, but Fu Lin was Fu Lin, and he was different from others.

She tugged at her crumpled little camisole and leaned over to Fu Lin's ear and said, "Senior, can I ask you a question?"

"I'm just curious. Don't be angry or scold me after you hear it."

Fu Lin opened his eyes slightly and said, "Ask." "Just. . ." She started to feel embarrassed before she even finished her sentence. "Do you get wet?"

After speaking, she wanted to seal her own mouth shut.

What kind of talk was that?

Sure enough, Fu Lin couldn't take it anymore and called out her name, "Xia Huai Zhi!"

"I'm sorry, I went too far."

She lay down and let him scold her. "I just saw other omegas do this, so I wanted to ask you. . ."

Fu Lin was not appeased, but instead became angrier. "Other omegas?"

He stood up and brushed off the dust from his coat, sneering, "I'm leaving."

She quickly put on her sweater and boots, following behind and explaining, "I didn't see it with my own eyes, it was just in a movie. You've seen it too, right? Adults should have seen it."

Fu Lin said coldly, "I haven't. "He continued walking forward, and she called out from behind, "There's some dust on your clothes, let me pat it off for you."

When he stopped to check his clothes, she rushed up and hugged him, "Don't be angry, I'll take you to see it together in the future, never alone."

"No need."

"That's right, you can just watch me in the future."

She smiled and happily took Fu Lin's hand. After thinking for a moment, she asked, "After marking each other, will our possessiveness towards each other become deeper?"

"I feel like your jealousy is getting worse and worse."

Fu Lin retorted, "No, it's not."

"Then. . ." Xia Huai Zhi said mischievously, "Other Omegas!"

Fu Lin instantly tightened his grip on her hand, and his whole body emitted a cold aura.

"You're just talking tough."

She looked at Fu Lin, who had no expression on his face, and felt that he was quite interesting now, and it was fun to tease him.

Cute, she wanted to bully him hard, and it would be even better if she could make him cry.

Thinking about it, she unconsciously swallowed her saliva, which was noticed by Fu Lin beside her.

"Xia Huai Zhi, we are not together, so. . ."

"Oh, I see."

She apologized, "Next time I will swallow my saliva more quietly, so you won't hear it again!"

Although she had experienced a lot that day, in terms of time, it had only been a little over four hours.

When Xia Huai Zhi arrived home, her parents had not yet finished work, so she was able to perfectly conceal the kidnapping.

Her phone was picked up by a kind person and handed over to the security room. She claimed it back by unlocking it with her fingerprint, and then she saw that Fu Lin had called her more than ten times a few hours ago.

She could almost imagine how anxious he would feel every time he called and no one answered.

When the other person might be in danger, their reactions were the same.

But why. . .

Even if he had feelings for her that were worth risking his life for, why did he still have to consider being with her?

What could it be?

She threw her dirty clothes covered in dust into the washing machine and began to overthink.

On the other end.

After returning home, Fu Lin called Ye Fengqiu after a long time.

Since Ye Fengqiu found out that all of his abnormalities were related to Xia Huaizhi, he didn't ask about his condition again, knowing it without thinking.

In Ye Fengqiu's own words, "All these abnormalities represent your love-struck brain, and it makes me angry to see it."

He didn't mention his love brain for now, but this time he really needed Ye Fengqiu's help.

Ye Fengqiu had just woken up from a nap at this time and asked him lazily, "What's up?"

"Can you arrange a meeting with Xia Huaizhi alone and tell her about my physical condition? I can't say it myself."

Ye Fengqiu was surprised and asked, "Are you at the stage of disclosing your physical condition? Do you want to be with her?"

"Yes."

"Does she know your true gender?"

"Yes."

"Fu Lin, I think you should see another doctor, a psychologist."

Ye Fengqiu was frustrated and said, "Your love brain really needs treatment. I'm afraid you'll have problems in the future, big problems."

"It was an accidental exposure."

"So you just went along with that unexpected thing?"

"Hmm."

Ye Fengqiu sighed several times in a row, and it took a long time to accept this reality.

His tone suddenly became serious, and he replied to Fu Lin's request seriously, "Fu Lin, if you don't even have the courage to confess to her in person, I advise you not to be with her for now."

"Don't you feel tired? You have to involve me, an outsider, in everything you say. Can you really get along well?"

There was silence on the other end of the phone. He brought the microphone closer to his mouth and shouted, "It's just that there's a problem with the reproductive system and you can't get pregnant. Is it so difficult to talk about?"

The other party hung up the phone with a snap. Ye Fengqiu was so angry that he began to consider the feasibility of changing jobs.

Well, let's endure it a little longer.

Author's note:

It's okay, I'll cure you sooner or later!

Note: Revised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 801 6
I'm just writing what was on the blog... Update: Added images, Mewo's commentary, Omocat's commentary, the original captions, and a part that was scr...
1.4K 57 9
Feyd-Rautha x Margot Fenring It's been a while since he's seen her. Since she made him put his hand in the box in the dimly lit room of her guest qu...
9.5K 315 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
6.2K 248 47
The second prince of the empire once had a fiancée. She was tall, handsome, and a rare genius. She was the only person capable of creating 3S mechas...