Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 12: Joyful
Chapter 13: Holding Hands
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 21: Enchantment
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 30: Marking
Chapter 31: Hit You
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 24: Jealousy

190 5 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

After such a disturbance, the final exams are already very close.

Xia Huai Zhi is still very serious about studying, forcing herself not to think about Fu Lin's affairs, and spending at least eight hours a day on serious review.

But there are always people nagging in her ear.

[Mu Chun]: Fu Lin has been acting strange these days.

[Mu Chun]: He didn't come to the company for two days, and when he came on the third day, his left hand was still wrapped in bandages. I heard that he can't type easily and can only use his right hand to type.

[Mu Chun]: And. . . he doesn't look too good, with dark circles under his eyes, and he looks like he hasn't rested well.

[Mu Chun]: Didn't you say you went to find him before? I'm a little worried that you guys fought because of his appearance.

[Mu Chun]: You're not injured, are you?

Xia Huai Zhi temporarily withdrew from the textbook and PPT, and seriously replied to her sister's message.

[A Rabbit Branch]: I didn't fight with him, and I don't know why he got injured.

[A Rabbit Branch]: He did reject my confession, but I wouldn't hit him. . .

[Mu Chun]: What? He rejected you? Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know/hugs

[A Rabbit Branch]: I was so confident before, but then I was rejected in a blink of an eye. Sorry, I'm crying/sobbing

[Mu Chun]: It's okay, no one will laugh at you. It's great that you were brave enough to confess. You did what you could, and the result doesn't matter.

[Mu Chun]: But, how should I put it. . . I still want to go to the top floor and scold him!

[A Rabbit Branch]: Sister, I noticed that you're not thinking about quitting anymore. Is it because there's someone you like in the company?/doge

[Mu Chun]: Just a crush, not really liking him.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Hehe. . .

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh, by the way, there's something I want to tell you.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Fu Lin wants to be your little brother!"What does that mean?"

"He said he treats me like a younger sister, isn't that like wanting to be your younger brother?"

"That's fine. But if he wants to be my younger brother, he has to change his surname. He can use Xia or Shen."

"It's better if he has the same surname as you, but if he's called 'Xia Lin', wouldn't that be both hot and cold?"

"Ha, that name actually suits him."

"Ha, I can already imagine how he treats you."

Unintelligible

"Qingqing, are you planning to come back and focus on studying?"

"Yes," Li Qing sighed and smiled, "If I live with Fang Xun, I won't have the mood to study at all."

"As soon as I heard you say that, I knew you two must be very happy."

Xia Huai Zhi felt both relieved and envious, her emotions were complicated.

It's all Fu Lin's fault!

Since her studying had already been interrupted, she closed her textbook and started to have some wicked thoughts.

She took out a set of shameless lingerie from the depths of her closet, which she had never worn before, and endured the cold as she changed in the bathroom. Fortunately, the air conditioning was on in the dormitory, otherwise she would have frozen to death.

This was a sexy bunny girl outfit with a relatively high degree of exposure, complete with a pair of bunny ear headbands. What was even more shameful was that there was a round bunny tail at the back, with suggestive implications.

Her white and soft "little white rabbit" was almost half exposed, and her chest felt chilly. But it was okay, this should be able to barely touch the edge of "sexy".

Actually, she bought this outfit to wear for fun, but since she could use it for something bad now, she naturally made the most of it.

She opened the bathroom door a crack and whispered, "Qing Qing, come over here for a moment."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

When Li Qing approached, she opened the bathroom door and hesitantly said, "Can you. . . take a few pictures for me?"

Because she was shy, she hugged her arms and looked a bit awkward.

Li Qing glanced at her and praised, "You hide your true abilities well."

"Don't make fun of me. . ."

The bathroom is not a good place to take pictures.

The two of them walked to the middle of the dormitory and turned off the lights, leaving only a dim night light. Then, Xia Huai Zhi began to pose in what she thought was a sexy way.

However, when Li Qing saw these poses, he knew that Xia Huai Zhi didn't understand what was sexy at all.

So she gave some suggestions, "Make your movements more relaxed, and your eyes a little more blurred. . ."

"What does a blurred gaze look like?" Xia Huai Zhi was a bit unsure.

"Just squint a little bit?"

"Okay, I'll try it."

After a moment, Li Qing reminded with a wry smile, "Don't squint like this, you look like you haven't slept."

Xia Huai Zhi felt a bit frustrated.

Indeed, she couldn't handle this style for the time being and needed to accumulate more experience.

"How about this," Li Qing said, "you imagine there's a plate of chicken legs in front of you, and you need to give them a seductive look."

"Okay. . ."

The two of them struggled for a long time, and finally took a few satisfactory photos. Xia Huai Zhi used photo editing software to adjust the colors and enhance the atmosphere.

To be honest, even she herself was confused after seeing the photos, as this was the first time she had experienced this kind of self.

The little script in her mind was also ready. She made up her mind and sent these photos to Fu Lin, along with the caption -

"Xiao Wu, I've sent you the photos you wanted. When will you send me yours?"

"Xiao Wu" is the male lead in her script, named after the "Wu" in "turtle," and his identity is Fu Lin's non-existent brother-in-law. After a few minutes, Fu Lin replied to the message.

[Fu Lin]: ?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Ah, I just realized I sent the wrong message. I'll retract it right away. / Feeling wronged.

[A Rabbit Branch]: It's over, it can't be retracted. . . / Crying.

[Fu Lin]: Who is Xiao Wu?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh. . . He's a male netizen I've been chatting with recently. He said he wanted to see me wear a bunny girl outfit, so I wore it for him.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Brother, since it can't be retracted, can you help me see if these photos are taken well and if Xiao Wu will like them?

[A Rabbit Branch]: He said that as long as he's satisfied, he'll take his own photos for me.

[Fu Lin]: Haven't met in person yet?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Yeah, but we'll have a chance to meet soon!

[Fu Lin]: Don't just casually post these kinds of photos.

[Fu Lin]: Don't just casually associate with people either.

Xia Huaizhi unconsciously let out a cold laugh.

"Feeling sour?" she thought. "The more sour you are, the happier I am. Let you reject me!"

[A Rabbit Branch]: Brother, it seems like you're very concerned about my love life? Don't worry, I'm already an adult and I have boundaries.

After sending this message, she went to use a generator to forge a chat screenshot of her and Xiao Wu, with content that was a bit unsightly.

In short, this script tells the story of her going out to seek excitement and eagerly wanting to do something with a male online friend when she was feeling disheartened.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Look, after he saw this set of photos, he immediately decided to meet me. But he actually directly invited me to a hotel, his intentions are too clear.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Brother, you should have experience, what should I pay attention to for the first time?

Even typing out the words "have experience," she felt like she was torturing herself. But the thought of Fu Lin being more jealous than her made her feel that it was all worth it.

[Fu Lin]: Don't go.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Why not? I'm already an adult, and it's normal to have such needs, right?

[Fu Lin]: You're not allowed to go.

[A Rabbit Branch]: I'm going anyway. Even if my own brother came, he wouldn't be able to stop me!

After this message was sent, Fu Lin did not reply to her anymore. She didn't know what he was doing now, or what kind of mood he was in. . .

Imagining his jealous and helpless appearance, Xia Huai Zhi felt relieved and her study pressure disappeared instantly.

Yes, while she was in a good state, she had to make the most of her time to review.

She reopened her textbook and PPT, buried her head and began to study, quickly getting into the zone.

Li Qing was shocked by this -

Just finished taking sexy photos to seduce men, and now she can actually calm down and study seriously?

Indeed, in the world of academic excellence, she doesn't understand.

Fu Lin sat alone in the chair in the study, feeling cold in his hands and feet.

He knew that she was probably just impulsive and didn't really like the male netizen she had never met. But precisely because of this, he should stop this date from happening.

But how could he stop it?

And from what position should he stop it?

He even thought about telling Shen Muchun about this and letting her persuade her younger sister, but he felt that he was not qualified to do so.

As someone who had rejected her, what right did he have to intervene in her life?

He opened his phone album, which saved the photos she had just sent. He knew he shouldn't do this. These photos were just accidentally sent to him, but he couldn't control himself.

He wanted to delete these photos, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. In the end, he even clicked on the full-size image. In the photo, she is indeed charming, her eyes like hooks that make it impossible to look away.

Thinking that these photos were taken for that male netizen, jealousy almost consumed him, making him feel so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe properly.

But he knew that an adult Alpha would indeed have such needs, and he simply couldn't satisfy them. . .

He couldn't even meet her in person.

The pain reached its peak, and he called Ye Fengqiu with trembling hands, asking, "Can I come see you now?"

The other party replied, "Sure, come on over."

"Fu Lin, what happened that you came to see me so late?"

Ye Fengqiu yawned and lost patience with Fu Lin, who had been silent all along.

"Ye Fengqiu, I want to have my glands and reproductive organs removed. I don't want to go on like this anymore, it's too painful."

Upon hearing this, Ye Fengqiu frowned and sounded a bit angry, "You had this idea years ago, and I remember I made it very clear to you." "Don't you remember? Removing these organs won't make you a Beta. One was never there to begin with, and the other was forcibly removed. Do you think they're the same?"

Fu Lin calmly replied, "I haven't forgotten. I remember that my lifespan will be shortened after the surgery."

"See, you already know!" Ye Fengqiu tapped the table with his fingers. "Why do you still have such unrealistic ideas? Are you still a child?"

"I have carefully considered it."

Fu Lin looked straight ahead, his tone calm and steady. "It's not bad to have a shorter lifespan. At least in the years I'm alive, I can have freedom."

"What will the company do when you die young?"

"They can find another CEO."

"And besides, isn't there someone eyeing my position right now? Everyone will be happy when I'm gone."

"Fu Lin, do you want to make me angry too? Do you want me to accompany you to your grave?" Ye Fengqiu's eyes turned red with anger. "I won't help you with the surgery. That's murder!"

"You can find someone in those hospitals to help you. See if anyone agrees. But I don't think they will. "Fu Lin immediately wanted to leave, seeming to really plan to go to the hospital to find a doctor who could perform surgery for him.

Ye Fengqiu quickly stopped him, "Why do you suddenly have this idea again? Is it because of Xia Huaizhi? Do you want to pay this price to be with her?"

"Yes, but not entirely."

Fu Lin's footsteps stopped. "She is, for me, the last straw."

It was the final straw that broke him, but also his only lifeline at the moment.

It was his last hope of obtaining love and care.

Ye Fengqiu stood up and approached him, patting his shoulder and saying, "Can you calm down a bit? Being overwhelmed by a young girl, I don't think that's like you."

"You must remember - seeking benefits and avoiding harm is the instinct of any living creature, and you should not go against it."

After a long silence, Fu Lin spoke.

"But the pursuit of love is a human instinct."

"I find it difficult to go against it."

The author has something to say:

Good night!

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 117 64
Jane mistakenly turned into a cat. A few weeks ago, his differentiation period came, and the inducer failed and turned into a beast shape. If he want...
87.9K 3.5K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...
14.4K 511 43
One day, when Liang Feiyun found herself transported into a novel, she became the domineering rich woman supporting character. Without any system to...
16K 906 71
Fu Dongni is the only female alpha in the empire who became an admiral at the age of twenty-five. After experiencing a failed relationship, she has b...