Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 12: Joyful
Chapter 13: Holding Hands
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 30: Marking
Chapter 31: Hit You
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 21: Enchantment

116 2 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

[Little Turtle]: What little white rabbit?

[A Rabbit Branch]: The kind that's white and soft, I have two of them here.

[Little Turtle]: . . .

[Little Turtle]: Sleeping, good night.

Then, he really sent a picture of a turtle with its head retracted into its shell, trying to prove that he wasn't lying.

Is this "following in the footsteps of one's father"?

The speed of retracting the head is really inherited!

[A Rabbit Branch]: If you don't want to look, then don't look. You won't be able to see it in the future, hmph.

She gritted her teeth and turned off her phone, angrily throwing it onto the bedside table. Today was too much of a rollercoaster ride, and she was physically and mentally exhausted, wanting to sleep as soon as possible.

Although Fu Lin still didn't want to resume normal contact with her, at the very least, Little Turtle didn't delete her as a friend, which meant that he couldn't bear to completely sever contact with her.

Since that's the case, she will eventually be able to find him out.

She yawned and felt drowsy, and soon fell asleep.

She had a dreamless night.

The next morning, she planned to take advantage of the situation and confide in the little turtle--

[A Rabbit Branch]: Waaah, please ask him to add me back. I cried all night because of this, my eyes were red from crying.

[A Rabbit Branch]: If this continues, I'll really turn into a rabbit, waaah.

[A Rabbit Branch]: My heart hurts from crying/feeling wronged.

[Little Turtle]: Is it that upsetting?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Of course it is! Unlike him, who can delete and leave whenever he wants, he's very carefree. Making an 18-year-old girl cry late at night, he might even feel happy about it!

[Little Turtle]: He didn't. . . Xia Huai Zhi was wondering what was omitted by the ellipsis, but then she found out that "Fu Lin" had been approved by her friend request.

The friend request is only valid for three days, and today happens to be the third day, so she caught the last opportunity to get it approved.

She silently applauded herself in her heart.

However, after her friend request was approved, "Fu Lin" didn't send her any messages, but the little turtle was still talking to her.

[Little Turtle]: He said he has been approved, and asked you not to cry.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Okay, I saw it.

But she was still not satisfied and wanted to try to get more.

[A Rabbit Branch]: But I'm still unhappy, I want to see him. . .

When she said this, even the little turtle ignored her. She felt disappointed on one hand, and curious on the other.

Why can't he come to see her?

Did she reveal her sinister intentions on her face and scare people away?

Probably not.

She once again sighed at Fu Lin's ability to keep people guessing. She used to think of him only a dozen times a day, but now with all this commotion, she thinks of him almost all day long.

He's really full of tricks!

After finishing breakfast made by her sister, Xia Huai Zhi received an e-wedding invitation from Li Qing.

They were originally supposed to get married after the New Year, but the young couple couldn't wait, so both sets of parents agreed to move the wedding date up.

The wedding is tomorrow.

Xia Huai Zhi asked her sister, "How much money should I give as a gift for a good friend's wedding?"

"What?" Shen Muchun was surprised. "You have a friend who's getting married?"

"Yes, my roommate is getting married tomorrow." "You young people are really impatient."

Shen Muchun smiled and said, "The amount of betrothal gifts depends on your own thoughts. There is no specific amount. It's the thought that counts."

"Hmm."

Xia Huaizhi thought about how much to give and suddenly thought, "Sister, are you going to get married in the future?"

"Well. . . I wasn't interested in getting married at all, but yesterday morning, I suddenly changed my mind."

"Oh? Why?"

"Because I seem to have feelings for someone."

"Who?" Xia Huaizhi perked up her gossiping ears.

"Our company's CFO, everyone privately calls him and Fu Lin the 'twin grasses' of the headquarters. But he's different from Fu Lin's icy demeanor, always smiling and gentle, a mature man."

"And then what happened?" Xia Huaizhi couldn't wait to hear the rest. "Yesterday morning, he and I coincidentally got on the elevator at the same time, and there was no one else but us. When the elevator started running, he suddenly turned around and smiled at me, and said, 'Looks like I'm very lucky today. '"

Xia Huaizhi's heart bubbled with excitement, "Your brother-in-law is so sweet, he must have been secretly in love with you for a long time."

"What brother-in-law?"

Shen Muchun pinched his sister's face, "Nothing is certain yet, and I'm not sure. . . whether he only says this to me, or to everyone in the company."

"Ask your colleagues?"

"It's not convenient to ask about this kind of thing. What if he really only says this to me? I don't want to create gossip that will affect our work."

"That's true."

Xia Huaizhi suddenly thought of a way, "When there's a chance in the future, I'll go to Fu Lin to ask for you."

"Are you sure Fu Lin will pay attention to this kind of thing?"

"What if he does!" Xia Huaizhi said triumphantly, "He's already added me back now, I can guarantee that he'll soon become a part of our family." "When that time comes, it will be easy to get information from him."

Shen Muchun rubbed his sister's hair. "You always aim to win as soon as you make progress. You have a good attitude."

Xia Huaizhi smiled. "Of course!"

She was trying to win over someone as difficult as Fu Lin. How could she do it without a strong heart?

Thinking about it, she wanted to do something to speed up her progress. She had some free time today, and Fu Lin should be resting. She planned to bother him a little.

As the saying goes, a brave man is afraid of a nagging woman. As long as her presence was strong enough, Fu Lin would think of her more often.

Before she knew it, she had fallen in love with him.

She sent a few messages to the little turtle -

[A Rabbit Branch]: Ah, my roommate and good friend are getting married tomorrow. I'm so envious.

[A Rabbit Branch]: When will I be able to get married? Seeing their wedding photos makes me feel so happy. "[A Rabbit Branch]: By the way, can you ask Fu Lin to talk to me? Otherwise, I might feel disheartened and just settle for anyone. . ."

These words are actually quite deliberate and provocative, but what she wants is this exaggerated effect.

She knows that she is not using any clever means, but she believes that those who are willing will take the bait, and if they don't, it means that the other person doesn't like her.

Fortunately, not long after the message was sent, the "fish" she wanted to catch had already taken the bait.

"[Fu Lin]: Marriage is not child's play, think carefully."

After putting down his phone, Fu Lin rubbed his slightly sore temples, his brow furrowed tightly.

What's been going on with him lately?

Why can't he control himself from adding her as a friend and responding to such childish messages?

The alarm bells in his mind were ringing loudly, and he felt that he might be under her control. Even if they didn't see each other all day, he was still being controlled. It seemed that he really couldn't let his guard down and had to continue to keep his distance from her.

"Ye Fengqiu, you're right, she's extremely dangerous to me. "He called Ye Fengqiu and talked about his recent situation, asking, "When can I recover to normal?"

The person on the other end of the phone sighed and gritted his teeth, saying, "Fu Lin, I think it's necessary for me to remind you of one thing - pheromones cannot be transmitted through the internet."

"Be more clear-headed, don't blame everything on pheromones, and don't get yourself confused!"

The author has something to say:

Fu Lin: Marriage is not child's play, think carefully.

Huai Zhi: I have thought carefully, and I plan to marry the grandson of my aunt's friend's elder sister!

Fu Lin: Marriage is not a good thing, don't consider it.

Ye Fengqiu: Fear some love brain (covers face)

PS: Hehe, this article may be entering V soon! I have prepared the V-entry chapters these two days, and there will be a slightly bigger twist.

(End of text)

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 283 57
In the interstellar era, General Elijah of the Federation, in a moment of carelessness, suffered defeat in battle and had his glands modified while h...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
7.4K 347 40
Imperial Princess Zhao Zhufu. The biggest mistake of her life was being stabbed by her most trusted consort on the eve of her coronation. It is said...
3.6K 147 45
Award-winning photographer Jiang Nianyu returned to her home country, rejecting numerous invitations from top-tier magazines. She silently joined a p...