Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 12: Joyful
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 21: Enchantment
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 30: Marking
Chapter 31: Hit You
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 13: Holding Hands

126 2 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"You can actually laugh?"

Ye Fengqiu felt extremely surprised.

He had known Fu Lin for so many years, and he had never seen this guy laugh a few times, let alone when talking about this topic.

Wait a minute. . .

"Could it be that this 'rabbit' is the one who gave you candy?"

Fu Lin nodded.

"Oh, I see," Ye Fengqiu narrowed his eyes again, "you like this 'rabbit', and you get excited in every way when you meet it, so it causes abnormal physiological data."

"No."

Fu Lin said seriously, "I swear I didn't."

"Why swear? I'm not questioning you, you're too anxious."

"But I have to remind you," Ye Fengqiu's smile disappeared, "Your situation is special now. You can't do whatever you want like other people, and don't get too close to anyone easily."

"I know, I have a sense of propriety."

Fu Lin closed his eyes and leaned tiredly against the back of the seat, looking like he needed to rest immediately.

Ye Fengqiu put the A4 paper back in her bag and said goodbye to Fu Lin, "I'm going back now. You rest well, call me if there's anything."

"Okay."

After Ye Fengqiu left, Fu Lin opened his eyes and sighed inexplicably.

He was indeed tired and needed to rest.

But what he needed was real rest, which was still a luxury for him.

He was like a clock that could break down at any moment, and before it completely broke down, he could only keep turning without stopping.

There was never any room for breathing.

On an ordinary evening, Li Qing announced some good news in the dormitory.

"Tu Zhi, our families have agreed, Fang Xun and I are going to get engaged soon!"

"That's great, congratulations!"

Watching the couple next to her achieve their goal, Xia Huai Zhi sincerely felt happy for them.

Unlike before, this time she didn't feel anxious about her own progress.

After all. . . things between her and Fu Lin were going pretty smoothly, and if they continued to develop like this, being together would be a natural thing.

Recently, a new Ferris wheel was built in Nangang City, and it just opened for business these days.

Yesterday, she tried to invite Fu Lin to go with her, he didn't agree immediately, but eventually said yes after her persuasion.

There's no way around it, pursuing someone you like requires a bit of thick skin.

Tomorrow is the day they agreed upon, she needs to sleep a little earlier to ensure she has enough energy. As a result of being too excited, she woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning on the second day, when it was still dark outside.

Since she couldn't sleep anyway, she got up quietly and sat in front of the table to study the strategy--

What should be paid attention to when riding a Ferris wheel with someone you like?

How to create a romantic atmosphere on the Ferris wheel?

Five romantic phrases suitable for saying on the Ferris wheel.

. . .

After reading a lot, she came to a conclusion--it's better to rely on oneself than to rely on others, and it's better to improvise than to memorize the strategy.

By now, it was already light outside. She got ready and took out a new set of clothes from the closet. Although it wasn't necessary to dress too formally, she still planned to dress up a little bit.

After all, what if the atmosphere was just right and she impulsively confessed her feelings?

At 8 o'clock in the morning, she carried a shoulder bag and prepared to leave early for the appointment. The Ferris wheel was built by the river, about ten kilometers away from their school, and it would take about twenty minutes by taxi.

Just as she was about to order a ride on the ride-hailing platform, she received a WeChat message from Fu Lin.

[Fu Lin]: Wait for me at the school gate.

[Fu Lin]: I'm driving over today.

[Yi Zhi Tu Zhi]: Senior, are you coming to pick me up?

[Fu Lin]: Yes.

[Yi Zhi Tu Zhi]: Thank you!

Xia Huai Zhi couldn't hide her smile and was looking forward to his arrival. She had always taken a ride to her destination by herself, but this was the first time Fu Lin had come to her school, and he had taken the initiative.

Does this mean. . .

. . . that their relationship has progressed further?

Fu Lin was driving a dark gray sports car, which was very eye-catching at the school gate, and she spotted it at a glance.

She ran over quickly and sat down next to Fu Lin in a hurry, saying, "Good morning."

Fu Lin replied, "Good."

The car drove all the way to the riverside.

The Ferris wheel was over 100 meters tall, so Xia Huai Zhi had already seen it when they were still some distance away from the river.

She had wanted to point it out to Fu Lin, but she thought better of it since he was driving and didn't want to distract him. The words died on her lips.

Oh well, there would be plenty of chances to see it later.

Since it had just opened, everyone was still excited about it, and it was still bustling over by the Ferris wheel. Fu Lin parked the car in a parking spot by the side of the road and got out with her.

When they were buying tickets, the ticket seller sister smiled at them and said, "If you come to ride the Ferris wheel together as a couple, we have a little gift to give you."

Xia Huai Zhi said "Thank you" to the ticket seller sister first, then turned her head to look at Fu Lin, wondering if he would object.

But he didn't.

She was secretly happy and excitedly took the small gift from the ticket seller sister's hand -

a pair of Ferris wheel pendants.

Naturally, she gave one of them to Fu Lin. Fu Lin did not refuse and put it in his pocket.

It all seemed very smooth.

After waiting in line for about half an hour, they finally got on the Ferris wheel as they wished. Xia Huaizhi rubbed her knee and said, "I'm a little tired from standing."

Actually, it wasn't that tiring, but because she had been looking forward to riding the Ferris wheel so much, every moment of waiting seemed incredibly long.

The Ferris wheel cabin began to slowly rise.

Xia Huaizhi looked outside to see the scenery for a while, and then turned her head to look at Fu Lin, she was too busy to do both.

Fu Lin looked very calm, always looking straight ahead, as if it was no different from riding in a car.

Indeed. . . it was right not to refer to those guides.

He was completely different from everyone else, showing no excitement, and it was unclear what he was interested in.

As the cabin was about to reach its highest point, she hadn't thought of her improvised lines. In a moment of desperation, she resorted to the most direct approach.

"Senior, please extend your hand. I have something to give you!"

Fu Lin didn't say anything and obediently opened his hand in front of her.

And then -

She also extended her hand and gently placed it on top of Fu Lin's hand.

She had originally wanted to say something, but her ability to speak seemed to have been temporarily taken away, and she couldn't say a word.

The two hands were loosely stacked together, and neither of them moved for a while.

Xia Huai Zhi couldn't read his attitude, but she vaguely felt that he was considering how to refuse.

Click -

A tear suddenly rolled out of her eyes, followed by a second one.

However, she still stubbornly reached out her hand, without retracting it.

"I really can't do anything with you."

Fu Lin wrapped his broad palm around hers and turned his head to look outside the cabin.

"This won't happen again."

Author's note:

Oohhhh, I'm done writing!

Tomorrow is still 4,000! (Continuing to set a goal)

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.5K 45
Annabella has had a rough life, her father decided it would be best if she lived with her mother, but that was the worst decision ever. Annabella has...
5.1K 152 52
The newly promoted wild king of the league has long legs, thin waist and slender man, and he rarely talks coldly. He is dressed in a cold white skin...
194K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
15.6K 454 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...