Surprise! The aloof CEO is ac...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi had the appearance of a top-tier sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she unexpectedly presented as... More

Full Description
Related works
Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks
Chapter 4 Dreamland
Chapter 5: Lychee
Chapter 6 Truth
Chapter 7: Teasing Him
Chapter 8: Issuing Cards
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10 Awkwardness
Chapter 11: Patting the Head
Chapter 13: Holding Hands
Chapter 14: Teasing.
Chapter 15: Difficult to Marry
Chapter 16: Irritable
Chapter 17 Conjecture
Chapter 18 Terrifying
Chapter 19: Cut Off
Chapter 20 White Rabbit
Chapter 21: Enchantment
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 In the Rain
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Hooked
Chapter 26 Drunkard
Chapter 27: Villains
Chapter 28: Peppermint
Chapter 29 Suppression
Chapter 30: Marking
Chapter 31: Hit You
Chapter 32 New Year's Eve
Chapter 33 Warning
Chapter 34 Ignition
Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)
Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38 Relaxation
Chapter 39 Disappearance
Chapter 40 Plunder
Chapter 41: Past Events
Chapter 42 Reunion
Chapter 43 Learning
Chapter 44: Deep Affection
Chapter 45 Courage
Chapter 46: Pregnancy
Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss
Chapter 48: Crowd
Chapter 49: Heavy Rain
Chapter 50: Going Home

Chapter 12: Joyful

123 3 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Xia Huai Zhi was surprised that he still had this kind of preference until the ice cream cone was delivered to her.

"Oh, is this for me?"

Fu Lin didn't answer, but pushed the ice cream cone forward.

Xia Huai Zhi then reached out and took it, thanking him with a smile.

Fu Lin withdrew his hand and said somewhat urgently, "I have something urgent to attend to, I have to go."

"Okay!"

After he disappeared from her sight, Xia Huai Zhi realized that Fu Lin was. . . trying to please her?

Although sending an ice cream cone in late autumn might be a bit thoughtless, it was probably a decision made on the spot when he saw the dessert stand, and there was no time to think about it.

Since the sun was shining now, she happily licked the ice cream cone and turned to walk towards the school.

(No additional text)Half a month has passed, Xia Huai Zhi is still repeatedly recalling the feeling of touching Fu Lin's head that day, as well as his seemingly annoyed reaction.

She has always been wondering why there are such interesting people in the world?

He doesn't even need to speak, or even have too rich expressions. As long as there is a slight change from usual, it can make her feel extremely interesting.

If one day, she does something more excessive to him. . .

What kind of exciting reaction will he have that can make her feel excited again?

Realizing that she is thinking too deeply, she quickly stopped her thoughts and turned off the explicit video playing on her phone.

She was watching the video of Female A and Male O, although it was not particularly in line with her requirements, it was close enough.

There is no way, who made Double A too niche, niche enough that it cannot be found on the entire website.

Today, Li Qing went out with Fang Xun again, and probably won't be back for the next two or three nights, so she didn't use the suppressive patch.

The consequence of not using the patch is that her pheromone secretion has returned to normal, and so has her physiological needs.

At the age of high energy, it is inevitable to have some. . .

She really wants to go find him now, very, very much.

But it's not possible right now.

So, she settles for second best and sends a message to Fu Lin.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Senior, good evening, are you free now?

[A Rabbit Branch]: I want. . . to make a voice call with you.

She can't stand it now, doesn't have the patience to wait for his reply, but fortunately he doesn't reply slowly.

[Fu Lin]: Call.

Xia Huai Zhi eagerly made the voice call, then got out of bed in the dark.

After all, she was preparing to do something bad, so she didn't plan to turn on the light. Just as she stepped onto the ground, the other party answered the phone. She quickly put on her slippers and started her opening remarks while walking.

"Good evening, this is my first time calling you with a voice message, and I'm a bit. . . nervous."

In fact, what made her nervous was not the phone call itself, but the bad thing she was about to do next.

She carefully walked into the bathroom, leaned against the cold wall, and reached for the edge of her pajama pants with her right hand.

And then. . .

"Hiss, it seems a bit cold."

Fu Lin's magnetic voice came through the receiver, spreading throughout her body, "Good evening, why aren't you asleep at this hour?"

"I'm still studying, I'll sleep later."

She was indeed studying, but not anything serious.

"Is the study pressure too much?" Fu Lin's tone was light, and it was unclear whether he was expressing concern for her or not.

"Hmm. . ."

She suppressed her trembling voice and tried to make it sound normal, "There's been too much new material to learn lately, and we also have to do experiments. I'm feeling a bit anxious."

"Remember to balance work and rest."

"Hmm. . ."

She had lost control for a moment and the "hmm" she made sounded strange. She didn't know if Fu Lin had noticed anything unusual on her end.

In any case, she felt like she was losing control and the risk of exposure was high.

It was better to say less.

In order to continue hearing Fu Lin's voice, she pleaded in a pitiful tone, "Senior, could you read something to me? Anything is fine, I just want to hear your voice."

"I want to. . . relieve some study pressure."

Fu Lin made a sound of agreement and then the sound of flipping through pages came through, as if he was really looking for suitable reading material. After the sound of flipping pages stopped, Fu Lin began to read carefully, word by word, "It's another sleepless night. I sit at my desk, with a troubled heart, writing this diary entry. Tomorrow is my ninth birthday. . ."

Xia Huaizhi couldn't help but wonder if he was reading his own or someone else's childhood diary, or one that was forced to be written by the school.

But he had a nice voice, and could make anything sound interesting.

She gradually relaxed her movements, no longer restraining herself. As long as she didn't make any noise, everything would only be known by her alone.

"Dad is still on a business trip, I don't know if he can make it back tomorrow. But it's okay if he can't, Mom will be there to celebrate my birthday with me. . ."

Oh no.

She accidentally scratched herself with her own fingernail, and let out a muffled groan of pain.

Fu Lin stopped reading.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing. . . "Her heart was beating extremely fast now, with a sense of weightlessness like riding a roller coaster.

It was like going back to junior high school, when she was caught peeking at him at the classroom door.

Fu Lin didn't ask any more questions and continued reading from where he left off.

But after reading a few sentences, his voice suddenly disappeared, and then -

Xia Huai Zhi heard a violent gasping sound, and then the phone was hung up instantly.

. . . What was that sound?

Her mind went blank, and her excitement reached its peak.

This bad thing was over.

"This time it's good, you even knew to call me instead of poking around in your own glands."

Ye Fengqiu sat in Fu Lin's study chair, casting him a grateful look. "Very strange."

Fu Lin has now returned to normal and said in a deep voice, "This time it's been less than two months since the last time, the interval has been shortened by almost half compared to before, but the symptoms are relatively mild."

"You just realized that you've been acting strange lately?"

Ye Fengqiu took out a piece of A4 paper filled with words from his bag, "You've had nine minor abnormalities in the past two months. I've recorded all these dates, but they seem to have no regularity."

"Actually, there is a pattern," Fu Lin retorted.

"What pattern?"

Fu Lin took the A4 paper and confirmed the dates recorded on it.

"During these days, I had contact with the same person."

"Who?"

Ye Fengqiu narrowed his eyes warily.

Fu Lin chuckled, "A rabbit."

The author has something to say:

Two thousand more to go, won't sleep until it's done!

(Clenches fist)

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 801 6
I'm just writing what was on the blog... Update: Added images, Mewo's commentary, Omocat's commentary, the original captions, and a part that was scr...
3.4K 348 17
Timing is everything. Timing can make or break your love story. But sometimes you might learn this a bit too late. The same way Lily the messed up b...
3.6K 147 45
Award-winning photographer Jiang Nianyu returned to her home country, rejecting numerous invitations from top-tier magazines. She silently joined a p...
15.7K 458 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...