SECOND CHANGE IN LOVE(from no...

By sasukeandsakura4evr

When her sister set her up, to have a one-night stand with one of the most eligible scariest business tyrant... More

PROLOGUE
The Return
The Encounter
Truth, Secret, and Lies
Dinner and a Meeting
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I BAN!!!!
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!
THE ESCAPE
THE PROPOSAL
MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
THE COMPETITION
DANGEROUS GAME YOU PLAY
CAUSE I WANT IT ALL
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!
UNEVENTFUL THINGS
BETRAYAL HAS A NAME
NO! PLEASE SAVE HER!!
EPILOGUE

The Event(I Will Not Sign)

89 6 4
By sasukeandsakura4evr

Three days later Sakura's father called her and left a threatening voice note on her phone. Grounding her teeth with annoyance she returns his call.

-Father what seems to be the emergency?

-don't play with me Sakura! Get your ass at The Ritz Hotel at once! And leave that bastard child behind!

-and why would I be doing anything you ask?

-SAKURA STOP BEING SO DAMN STUBBORN! YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO GET THERE! -hang up

"Who the hell does he think he is? First, he kicks me out of the family and now he demanding things from me! What are you up to Father!" Sakura thought as she look up Ino number to call

"Mommy? Are you leaving me again?" Jake asked with sad eyes. "Sigh, come on Jake not this again, you know I am only going for a little while, I thought you like spending time with Aunty Ino and your cousin Inojin?" Sakura asked picking him up. "I do but I want to spend time with you, I don't want to say here, can I please come with you, Mommy? Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease? I promise I will be good, pretty please?" Jake begged putting on his biggest puppy dog sad eyes.

Sakura laughed "Okay kiddo you can come with mommy but, just remember to stay quiet and be good okay," Sakura told him "Okay Mommy!" Jake replied excitedly. "Sakura kissed his cheek before letting him go. "Okay kiddo go get ready, Mommy has one more phone call to make before getting ready," Sakura told him. Jake nodded before disappearing into his room.

A few hours later to The Ritz hotel the Haruno family was entertaining some guests, when Hinata walked in, all eyes were on her. "Whoa, Naruto you quite the lucky guy, your fiancee is stunning" 1 guest commented. "Yeah, nobody can rival her beauty and charms, you sure picked a good one" another guest stated. Ino who was in the crowd heard their comments and snicked in disgust. "As if that bitch could ever rival Sakura in beauty or anything at that, no worries they will soon eat their words once Sakura gets here. I hope she wore what I told her to." Ino thought sipping on her glass of wine.

"What are you up to now Ino" Sai asked coming up behind her with a glass of scotch in his hand. "Whatever do you mean, I am not up to anything, I am only here to support my friend! She doesn't trust them and neither do I" Ino replied. Sai eyed suspiciously "Sure whatever you say wife" he replied kissing her lightly on the cheek.

Meanwhile to the Uchiha

"Sir, I looked into what you asked, the young lady is Sakura Haruno, 27 years, she is the daughter of Kizashi and Mebuki, 6 years ago she was betrothed to Naruto Uzumaki, however, the engagement was called off and she left for France, she had been a resident of France ever since there is no other information about her or her son sir," Claude told him.

Sakura glared at him "And what am I to do with this? I told you to find out about her and her son! What are her skills, who is that child's father? Information like that I need! And I want it now!!!" Sakura growled. Claude flinched, "yes sir," Claude told him before quickly exiting his home office.

"Hmmm look like someone is in a foul mood, I wonder what it is about today," Itachi told him leaning against the door. Sasuke glared at him "Not today Itachi, I am in no more for your shit today!!" "hmm I can see that, what have you in such a grinch mood today little brother?" Itachi asked coming closer to him.

Sasuke didn't say anything he just learn back closing his eyes, a flash of that night came to mind, and he jump to his feet. "I must find out about who's that child!" Sasuke stated not realizing he said it out loud. "Child? What child?" Itachi asked his curiosity peeking now.

Sasuke just look at him and sighed, he sat back down in his chair took out some pictures from his file, and tossed them towards him. Itachi raised an eyebrow, are we a pedophile now" Itachi said laughing. But Sasuke wasn't amused. "Just look at the damn pictures" Sasuke replied.

Itachi look down at the picture and gasped before looking back at Sasuke "Is that your son? Wait when did you...? Itachi asked but was quickly cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in," both Sasuke and Itachi said at once

"Sasuke Uchiha! Why are you not at the business meeting?" Mikoto asked him furious Sasuke frowned, "What business meeting mother? I was not informed of any meeting" Sasuke responded standing up to put on his suit jacket. Then she notice the pictures in Itachi's hand "What's that you are holding" she asked "shit, it's nothing Mother, just something we're looking into" Itachi quickly said putting it away. Mikoto glared at him "Give it here" she demanded. Itachi hesitated before finally letting her see the pictures. She too gasped at the pictures before her, he looked exactly like Sasuke when he was a child. "Who is this child Sasuke? Is that your son?" Mikoto asked. "Sasuke sighed. I don't know Mother, I meet him a few days ago at the restaurant, and he just run up to me calling me his dad" Sasuke explains. "Gasped! And you didn't bother to let us know this! Where is he right now? And who is the mother? What do you know about her? When did that happen? How did it happen?" Mikoto was flying out a million and one question at Sasuke. "Mother please, I do not know anything about the mother, she stated that the child wasn't mine, and I don't recall sleeping with her at all" Sasuke replied. Itachi look at him "I wonder, could it be the person he slept with 6 years ago" Itachi thought but said nothing. "Mother didn't you say Sasuke had to attend a meeting now" Itachi reminded them. "Oh yes! Hurry you will be late" Mikoto said. "Yes mother," Sasuke said walking out. She then turn to Itachi "Go with him, make sure he stays out of trouble, the meeting will be with the Uzumakis' Naras', lees' and the Harunos" Mikoto told him "Yes mother, he said walking out.

Back to The Ritz Hotel. Mr. Haruno was entertaining Mr. Lee who was his prime interest in marrying off Sakura, he glance at his clock, it was already 7:50 where the hell was this impertinent child?! If she didn't come it would be the end for her!" Kizashi thought. As if on queue, Sakura walked in head held high, in a stunning ankle-length red skimmy dress, with a deep v-cut neckline showing off part of her breast, the back of the dress was see-through with shiny diamond rims on it with shoes to compliment the dress. Every step she took gave out a sense of authority, her presence commanded the attention of the room, and it did.

Naruto and Hinata who heard the buzzing murmurs turn to see who had everybody's attention, their eyes fell upon Sakura, "Tsk! How dear she wears that and takes the attention off of me! Hinata thought. Naruto was look at Sakura with both aww and regret. Seeing how Naruto was looking at her, she tugged on his arm. "Naruto? Are you going to leave me and go back to her? Have you forgotten she cheated on you? And she even has no shame to bring that bastard child with her too" Hinata whined. Finally snapping out of his Trance, he look down to see that attached to Sakura's perfectly manicured hand was a child, he too was dressed to impress. He grounded his teeth in annoyance. "How dear she, has she no respect? Did she not know I would be here!" Naruto thought. Seeing the look of disdain in his eye Hinata smirked triumphantly.

"Whoa is that Sakura Haruno? She has gotten more beautiful than before! And who's that kid with her" guests started murmuring along themselves, drawing more attention to Sakura and less attention to Hinata, which was driving her crazy. "She walked over to Sakura "Well hello big sister, I am surprised you could afford a dress like that, did you steal it? Or maybe you borrowed it? I mean if you need the money to pay it back, I am sure we can loan you the money, I mean after all, you are my sister, and I wouldn't want you to end up being arrested or anything, that would indeed be another scandal for this family." Hinata said smirking. Sakura glare at her. " I am sure you don't have that kind of money to afford an original Donna Karen-style dress like this one, now if you excuse me, I saw someone of more importance to speak to," Sakura told them before walking past her with Jake.

Hinata saw red "Naruto! Will you allow her to speak to me like this!" Hinata told him annoyed. Before Naruto could do anything. Kizashi walked up to them with Mr. Lee "Mr. Haruno you have very beautiful daughters" Lee said with a smirk. "Oh yes,  let me introduce you to my elder's daughter Sakura Haruno,  she is a bit rough around the edges but she will make a perfect wife too" Kizashi replied.

"Is he serious? Is he trying to wed me off to that man!!" Sakura thought. Sakura turns around to see Mr. Lee watching her lustfully. She cringes on the inside. "no worries I will fix that right up" Sakura thought with a sinister smirk.

Meanwhile, to the Uchiha's brothers that were entering the hall, Sasuke attention was quickly taken by Sakura, he automatically look down to see Jake holding Sakura's hand. Seeing his action, Itachi followed his gaze "This must be the child and his mother." Itachi thought Itachi whistled, "What a looker, she looks like a supermodel, no wonder you are so captivated by her." Itachi said jokingly. Sasuke glared at him "Shut up Itachi now is not a good time!" Sasuke said, he took one of the wine glasses and headed to the other side, watching the scene before him.

"What did you say?" Mr. Lee replied. "I said, I refuse to accept any kind of marriage from anyone! You see what my father hasn't told you Mr. Lee is that, I was banished from the Haruno family, I was forced to fend for myself and my son alone, with no help from my so-called father, now that he needs more money he thinks he can trade me in for it. I don't think so! I am only here for the business meeting! I am here to represent my deceased mother Mebuki Diaz-Haruno!" Sakura said before turning her back and walking away.

There were loud murmurs and speculation, Sasuke who was watching everything, was smirking, seeing this Itachi told him "I know that look, little brother, what are you up to" but he didn't answer, he just continue to watch Sakura enter the conference room. 

Fast forward to the meeting: They all sat down in the hotel's conference room for the meeting, lot of curious eyes were on Sakura and Kizashi, and the tension in the room was high. "So shall we start the meeting?

2 hours later

"I am sorry but I will not be agreeing to that!" Sakura stated "Now if that's all I will be taking my leave now" "SAKURA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Kizashi yelled. "Have you forgotten this company belongs to me? You have no say in this!" Kizashi replied. Everyone was watching quietly. Sakura turned around, her icy-cold gaze fixed on her father, the venom was rolling off every word " I do not care what you think you own! This company was left to me! Not you! And I will be damned if I hand it over to you or anyone else!! Now if you have nothing else to say, I will be leaving, everyone please enjoy the rest of your time at the event, farewell." Sakura replied before walking out of the room. Sasuke was smirking the whole time, this woman was definitely catching his interest. " Interesting, Interesting indeed." thought Sasuke watching Sakura walk out the door. 

Note: stay turn for more updates, I wonder what will happen next? hmmm what will be Sasuke's next move I wonder, or will there be another clash with her father? or sister, or even her ex?... keep reading to find out what will happen next... thanks for reading guys 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
87.1K 2K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
835K 34.3K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...
95 9 20
Two people of two different worlds, colliding in one accident. Will it change their lives forever, for the better? Or for the worst?