Revelio A Hogwarts Legacy X R...

By MelancholyMilkshake

"Same as last time, do as I say." "Yeah? But you never said anything? You sat there?" I lifted a brow. "Oh... More

Authours Note
Chapter 1 : Saying Goodbye
Chapter 2 : The Boys in Green
Chapter 3: The Train Home
Chapter 4 : Time to pass
Chapter 5 : Gooseberrys
Chapter 6: Owls to Send
Chapter 7 : The Write back
Chapter 8 : The Fashion Emergency
Chapter 9 : The Departure and Arrival
Chapter 10 : The Dance Cards
Chapter 11: The House of Gaunt
Chapter 12: Saving The Last Dance
Chapter 13: Ordinary Wizarding Levels
Chapter 14: Broom Practice
Chapter 15: Found You
Chapter 16 : Bruises Inside and Out
Chapter 17 : Nothing
Chapter 19: A Hospital Visit
Chapter 20: Taking Note
Chapter 21: Damage Control
Chapter 22: Summers End
Chapter 23: A Prefects Perfection
Chapter 24: Night Duty
Chapter 25: Defensive
Chapter 26 : Classes Go On
Chapter 27 : One Step Forward
Chapter 28 : Making The Team
Chapter 29: Be Still
Chapter 30 : Two Steps Back
New Chapter Coming Soon!!

Chapter 18 : The Scuffle

122 7 6
By MelancholyMilkshake

Now the second week of August had came, me and Garreth were like ships passing. He got up early in the mornings for work, so I never saw him. While I worked well into the night. I was fixing up the baby hippogriff in it's new enclosure, making sure it was well. 

"He's looking great isn't he Highwing?" I spoke to her, in reply she bowed her head. "He needs a name..." I thought for a moment, the babe was a shade of grey, a mix of Highwing and Caligo. "Aha! Witherwings! Perfect! You can match with your mother now, can't you lovely?" I smiled at the creature. I bid them all goodbye. Heading back out to check on my potions and plants. I plopped some dittany into the cauldron as I rummaged for inferi skulls. 

A clock chimed behind me, as I knew it was time to head out. It was around four or so. I went back to the common room, changing. I had decided to pay Garreth a visit, alongside collect my things for potions. I pulled on my uniform, fixing my hair. I was done. I walked down to Hogsmeade, I could feel the summer sun fading away, autumn was coming. 

I opened the doors to Pippins, as the bell tinkeled, my foot got stuck on a cauldron by the door, which made them clang. "Fucker." I muttered. I practically fell in the door. "Sorry about that." I apologised to whoever was in there. I shut the door behind me. 

"Well well well, you look dapper." I remarked. 

Garreth was dressed in a fitted light blue waistcoat. With a white shirt, and grey trousers, with a matching light blue tie. He turned, with a smile. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" 

"Have to shop sometime don't I?" I smiled. "You said you had stuff for me- for class." 

"Ah, yes hold on, I'll get it now." He turned, walking out the backdoor somewhere, as Mr Pippin walked in, holding a box up with his wand. 

"Aha! My best customer, was wondering where you went to! I've missed you." The man smiled, as he sat the box next to the register. 

"Ah you're pulling my leg, you mean your pockets missed me." I joked with him, he gave a laugh, shaking his head. 

"You jest me Miss (L/N)- heavens where has Weasley got to then eh?"

"Oh- he went out the back to get something for me." I explained. "Stuff for school."

"Could you be the lucky girl he set things aside for? I'll have you know, he's been polishing your cauldron since he could get his hands on it. You're lucky to have him." He smiled, as he began pulling out toadstool caps, placing them to jars. 

Gareth busted back in, as he clutched the cauldron, I could see the ingredients poking out from inside. "Here you are, just as you need." He smiled, I threw him the money, as I flicked my wand, which made the cauldron and its contents shrink, as I slipped it to my pocket. 

"Keep the change Weasley, I'm off to work, I won't be back in time for dinner, Sirona finally got the pumpkin juice, along with some muggle drinks, something from south America. I'll see you later." I smiled, leaning to give him a hug goodbye, he gave a tighter one back. 

"See you later, might drag Sallow for a visit, and Gaunt if I catch him." I pulled away from him. 

"What? They're here?" I snapped, in a haste. 

"Well- yes- they sent an owl to me, I thought they would have done the same for you?" He furrowed his brows. 

"No, no they didn't." I spoke in a hushed tone. "I- I have to go." I rushed out too fast, as I marched to the three broomsticks. 

Those little pricks didn't even write to tell me they were already in their job placements? I could strangle the pair of them. I was fuming. I made my way to work, as the place was filled. I let out a sigh, I could see Sirona struggling from across the room, as I lunged to help her as quick as I could. Hours had gone by, as the pumpkin juice had nearly gone dry. But the customers had died down since night had fallen. 

I was pouring a babbling brew when Sirona came to me. 

"Listen, I have to go down to the cellar, a keg has burst and nearly flooded the place. Keep your eye on the upstairs guests. Make sure they always have their drinks, and careful with them." She pleaded, then disappearing out of nowhere. 

I finished the Babbling Brew, as I gave it to the man in the corner, he was the only one down here. But the laughs and cackles from upstairs echoed. They were banging every now and then upon the floor, which was the roof above me. It rang through my ears. It was getting annoying. 

"Silencio." I muttered, as the sound had almost vanished, I gave a small sigh of relief, as I began fixing up to close the place soon. The bell rang, so I automatically said. 

"Hello, welcome, what can I get for you?" I spoke, still looking down at the glasses in the sink. A banging could be heard from the bar behind me. Low and behold. The three of them sat before me. 

Garreth smiled, as did Ominis, Sebastian didn't even meet my eye. I would have shot Ominis a look, but- that was pointless, and Sebastian wouldn't even look at me. 

"What can I get you then Garreth? Butterbeer?" I asked. But he just shook his head. 

"We're here for the pumpkin juice, you're the only one in about a hundred miles that sells it right now." He smiled. "Miss me?" He joked. 

"Oh yeah loads, haven't seen you in forever." I joked, rolling my eyes, as I poured the three drinks. Garreth and Ominis handed me their change. Garreth nudged him. Sebastian looked up. He gave a smile, then pressed the coin to my hand. I couldn't stay angry at him for something that happened months ago, we were past that. 

"Cheers Sallow." I tried a small smile, as I put the money into the register. I pushed my hair behind my ear. "You should be back at the castle at this time Weasley, dinner will get cold." I leaned against the bar. 

"It'll be fine, plus, I'd rather walk back with you." He winked and flashed a smile. He was joking with me, but the other two didn't see that. 

"I'm no damsel, you should know this." I retorted, as I went back to cleaning the glasses in the sink. 

"I'll have you know I am an educated man." 

I laughed, as I remembered the one thing Sirona had asked of me. I waved my wand, as the sound from upstairs roared down to us. Ominis jumped, covering his ears. 

"What is that noise?" Ominis snapped. I rushed to him, I was such a fool. I should have known his hearing was sensitive.  

"Ominis! I-I'm so sorry! I cast a spell on the upstairs, the guests were so loud so I put a silencing spell on it- I should have warned you." My face furrowed. "I'm sorry." I breathed out. Setting my wand on the counter, as I rubbed his back. 

"It's alright, just startled me." Ominis explained. 

"Sorry I have to go, I'll be right back." I turned, heading up the stairs, they had gotten louder. But downstairs I could only hear the muffles of their voices. But now I could hear them. 

"Oh he's dead- long dead now- was a right do gooder, had to go." 

"Ah you're right, he wasn't cut out for the line of work anyways."

I was fully in the room now, I had just hopped off the stairs, as I began collecting glasses. I began stacking the pintglasses in my hands. 

"Oh, what do we have here?" A man cooed. I turned, because he had snatched my wrist. He was old, ancient even. When I took another look, they were all old, there was around ten of them. Playing poker, as coins were stacked all over the table. 

"Can I get you something?" I attempted a smile. 

"Ah yes, I'd like a drink of you." His eyes glinted. 

Well this was disgusting, I pulled from him, I was aiming to just walk away and leave. But I guess that wasn't going to happen. 

"Hey! My friend here is talking to you!" Someone else snapped at me, and grabbed my wrist that was carrying the stacked glasses. Which forced them to all smash upon the floor. His grip just got tighter. I felt a set of hands running over my body, I felt sick, as they tightened on my ass. 

"Let go of me!" I demanded. I went to reach for my wand, but it was gone. I had left it downstairs. I started pulling more. But I could feel someone standing behind me. Which made my efforts useless. I resulted in using my free hand to punch the man who had grabbed me in the face, and now that I had turned, kicked the other in the groin. I ran down the stairs, as I could hear the shouts and screams of spells. 

"Incendio!"

"Depluso!"

"Expluso!"

I had dodged, making it down the stairs, the man in the corner that I had served brew to was gone. But the three boys had gotten to their feet. "Give me my wand!" I demanded. 

"What happened?!" Screamed Garreth. 

"They grabbed my ass- then- just throw me my wand!" 

But it was too late. The entirety of upstairs had trooped down to greet the four of us. I could have gotten them all on my own- but wandless? I was useless- and I never carried potions to work. Everyone in the room had pulled their wand. I was caught in the middle. 

"Give me my fucking wand!" I screamed again, Sebastian scrambled, then threw my wand to me, I caught it. 

I had to duck, the spells were flying, I made my way aside the three, between Sebastian and Ominis. "Reducto!"

I could barely tell what was happening, glasses were breaking everywhere, chairs were being thrown. We were wrecking the place. Sirona was going to kill me if I wasn't murdered first. 

"Depulso!"

"Expelliarmus!"

"Protego!"

"Flippendo!"

"Glaicus!"

"Diffindo!"

Ominis had been knocked back, I turned. He was vunerable, I stepped before him so he could recover. 

"You little brats!" One of the men screamed. "Crucio!"

That spell, hit me once again. I buckled, forced to my feet, my head throbbing. 

"No!" Sebastian cried, he knew what this meant to me. 

For the first time since I came here, I was useless. Defenceless, I couldn't protect them. I couldn't care for them. They were going to die without me, they depended on me. I was barely recovered, when another spell had hit me, then another, then another. They weren't stopping. 

I was down, 

I, had blacked out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 437 36
Sebastian Sallow, one of the most handsome, eligible bachelors at Hogwarts (and certified player, next to his bestie Ominis Gaunt), develops a crush...
16.4K 667 59
**PLEASE SEE LIST OF WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS BEFORE READING** It's been three years since Ominis and I made the choice for Sebastian - to send him away...
116K 3.9K 99
Note: If you like this story, go and read my Ominis x Reader fanfic titled 'No Choice But You'! ---------- After everything that happened in your fi...
415K 11.4K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...