AdaaIsha ✓

By ahemarr_

[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most su... More

Characters
Aesthetics
1. Isha and Adaa
2. Butki Adaa
3. Two angry birds
4. Kaki sa is mad
5. Shubham's Punishment
6. Papa's call
7. The Bitter Revelation
8. Hearts in discrete
9. The injured guy
10. Talking to the 'cute' stranger
11. In the Staff house
12. His younger brother?
13. Mr. Little cranky Goyal
14. Goodbye
15. The unwanted meeting
16. Broken Shubham and Isha's doubt
17. There is more to it
18. She accepted it now
19. Shopping for functions
20. Doomed
21. What the eff?
22. Engagement
23. YOU ARE THE ONE?
24. Families in confusion
25. Ceremony and Clashes
26. Heated talks
27. The Day
28. Two young Couples
29. First Night Blunder
30. Awkwardness & water fight
31. Morning drama
32. Their farewell
33. Cooking together
34. Closer
35. Boiling pasta & fluttering heart
NOTE
36. Picnic?
37. Distressed Family
38. Caring siblings
39. Chaos
40. Back to good
41. Giving a chance
42. Annoyingly sweet wife
43. Devdas is falling in love
44. The kiss
45. Roaming in love and remorseful news
46. Die from hunger
47. Plans for new beginnings
48. Bhai ki bike
49. Red or Maroon & busy schedule
50. Sisters date
51. Power cut & buying gift
52. Teasings
53. Passion and clashes
54. "Bestfriend"
55. Birthday & Confession
56. Hot talks
57. Parking makeouts
58. Sorted fights
59. Family Time
60. Their Happily Ever After
Epilogue
Bonus 01 - wedding anniversary
Bonus 02 - pregnancy

7.2 The Bitter Revelation

7.8K 373 34
By ahemarr_

"As the morning came nearer, the police showed up on that empty road. A passer by called police when he saw two injured men lying there."

"The police took us to the police station. He made us fill some forms and things I didn't paid much attention to. Thinking it just as a police procedure, I didn't even read a single doc they made me sign."

"And then, the other man looked quite happy then. It felt weird but I let go of it didn't giving it much thought."

"After that, it took us all few days to recover from the loss. During those days I completely forgot about that incident. Later on, after at least 4 months, the same man I got in a fight with, visited our house." Now, at this memory, the three of them had a horror on their face.

Flashback
"Mr. Malhotra. I see, you have such a big house. Nice environment. And probably a nice vixen too." The man had a sly smile on his face.

"Just shut the **** up if you don't have a death wish." Roared Shiv Malhotra.

"Call down my boy. Main to yaha kaam ki baat karne aya hu."
"Kaisa kaam?" Asked Shiv suspiciously.

"Jo hisaab kuch mahene pehle adhura rehe Gaya tha, use chukta nahi karna?" Smirked the man.

Flashback ends.

"That night, rain was very heavy. And I knew how much Adaa was scared of thunderstorms. So I sent you both to your dadi's house to sleep at that night."

" The man's visit was a surprise visit. Fortunately, you guys weren't home."

The atmosphere in the room of Malhotra's villa was so dense right now. The seriousness of this mystery was flowing in the air freely. And the curiousity of the sisters was going up with each rising second.

"What exactly happened papa? Please tell us... a bit... clearly." Hasitantly, asked Isha.

"The man was Mr. Vasant Goyal. The business tycoon and heir of The Goyal Enterprises. He was the one who's car was scratch hit by me that night. And the business which was left undone by us in the police station the following morning that he mentioned was ...his way of revenge."

"He is a man with huge self respect and an even huge ego. And I, unintentionally, harmed his that big fat ego. So as a revenge he made me sign the documents of an agreement in the police station using the help of a few corrupt cops."

"And now after these many years, when I had almost forgot about it, he came back to meet me reminding me the agreement."

"What was the agreement?" Isha asked with a blank face.

"It's about...my daughters marrying his son(s)."

And that was it. All the peace of the Malhotra's went away crashing all the way to hell.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys. It's me, Arya. The creator of 'AdaaIsha'.
This story of mine is lately recieving a lot of love from y'all which I am so much glad for. And I love and cherish y'all for this.
Lately, I have been a bit too busy with my assignments and test schedules. Thus, I couldn't publish or even write regularly.
But now, I'll try my best to publish frequently.
Thank you so much for your all's support and love. I adore it a lot.
~Chum_23
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 208 14
🔱🥀꯱ׁׅ֒℘ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅ-ᨵׁׅ⨍⨍🥀🔱 🔱A Captivating story that follows the lives of the 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 of the 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝, 𝘽𝙞𝙟𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞...
64.4K 3.2K 22
you think planning a wedding is hard? try planning a wedding for your ex-boyfriend whom you still love dearly. Throw in a brutal break-up, mixed emo...
89.8K 3.5K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
37K 1.6K 43
What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest 🤫🤭 Wanna know....then let's get into the story The daily life of th...