little bundle of joy | taekoo...

By Honeycovee

Taehyung's a little who's unable to slip freely due to having to look after his little brother on his fathers... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
new little space taekook au!

Thirty Four

5.4K 160 27
By Honeycovee

Jungkook's pov:

After Taehyung's exams had finished and passed, I decided to finally take us away for a few nights.

At first I thought Busan was a good idea, because of its beaches and it's starting to get slightly warmer. But with the still lingering threat of seeing Taehyung's mother I decided to book out a small villa and take us to Jeju Island.

I booked us flights out from Seoul and Taehyung slipped shortly after landing and getting in the car i've rented for the week.

The sun was just beginning to set as I drove us through the near empty roads up to the house. I can't remember the last time I visited Jeju. I think it was with Yoongi long before he met Jimin.

Taehyung is currently passed out asleep in the passenger seat. Wrapped up snuggly in a blanket with his bunny and pacifier. Looking absolutely adorable and tiny.

I didn't want to wake him but it wasn't his bed time yet. I wanted him to sleep tonight and besides, we're here now.

"baby" I whisper, shaking him slightly. "bun we're here now. you have to wake up darling."

Taehyung whines and scrunches up his eyes, small fists coming up to rub them.

I smile, completely infatuated with this little being.

I get out of the car and move to his side, unstrapping him and placing him on my hip.

"come on now, I know you're all tired from the flight. My baby did so well for daddy. Was such a good boy the whole time."

I bounce him on my hip, waking his mind up slightly. I decide to leave the bags in the car for now and explore the villa we'll be staying in.

It wasn't huge by any means, but it had more rooms than we'll be using. The floor plan was open with marble countertops. It was quite luxury looking and I know Taehyung doesn't care about any of that. But I wanted this time away to be special and just for him. So he can rest and heal as much as possible.

The lack of baby proofing however with the sharp corners and hard wooden floors meant i'll just have to keep an eye on little Tae when he's crawling about.

The back garden was beautiful. Freshly cut grass with it's aroma still lingering in the air. The sun was almost set and the solar panel lights had flickered on around the infinity pool, looking over the private beach for the residents of this row.

The sea was calm and beautiful. Reflecting the remaining lilac of the sunset as the moon was taking it's position high in the sky.

"baby, look" I whisper, pointing to the opposite end of the garden. Taehyung was much more awake now, taking in all his new surroundings with wide curious eyes.

But the second his attention landed on the bush of flowers I was pointing at, he was too excited to  be impressed by anything else.

He gasps loudly, wriggling out of my grip until I set him down on the grass. And he was off instantly, crawling quickly over to the bush of roses and the sprouting carnations.

"daddy!" he squeals, taking a seat on his bum and pointing happily to the bunch. "flowies!!"

I chuckle fondly. Out of all the extravagant things at this villa, my baby is the most excited by what comes free.

"do you want to pick some?" I ask, going over and crouching down, eyeing out the roses that don't have any thorns on them.

But Taehyung shakes his head, eyebrows furrowed as he spits out his pacifier.

"nuh uh daddy! t-the flowies wiv here! taetae no take 'em!" he says determined. "taetae no wan take flowies from fwends." He points to the rest of them all huddled together. No wanting to separate them from their home.

I think for a moment, scooping the little back up in my arms.

"why don't you paint a picture of them tomorrow then? that way you can take a piece of them home." I smile, lightly tickling his tummy.

This idea has Taehyung nodding his head, boxy smile on display as he claps his hands in agreement.

"paint now?" he asks, tilting his head to eye me up.

I chuckle and ruffle his hair, blowing bubbles into his neck as I walk us back inside.

"it's getting too dark to paint tonight bub. Why don't we do something else? we can have dinner and then go in the pool?"

Despite still being quite cold out, the pool is heated and I think it'll relax Tae. I know he's in little space and so his mind is already relaxed, but it doesn't help to put the extra effort in. And besides, it'll be a new thing for him to try.

"pool?" he questions, looking around the living room.

aish this boy's cuteness will be the death of me.

"it's outside baby" I chuckle, holding his jumper swaddled body closer. "let daddy bring the bags in and cook us dinner. And then we can go in the pool okay?"

"okay!!"

-

"baby hold still" I laugh, watching as Taehyung wriggles out of my grip and down the bed, landing on his diaper padded bum with an 'oof' on the floor.

We've had dinner and i'm trying to change Taehyung into a diaper that's waterproof for swimming in. But he's not having any of it.

"bun, do you not want to go in the pool?" I ask in amusement.

Taehyung wiggles his bottom as he gains his bearings, before putting his pacifier in and quickly crawling away.

I laugh, watching him disappear out of the bedroom. I've only got swimming trunks on myself as I grab his swimming diaper and a pair of his own swim shorts, chasing him out of the room.

I find Taehyung in the living room, bunny in lap as he tries to wrap him in the blanket that he's dragged down from the sofa.

"what are you doing now you cheeky monkey?"

He's startled to see me and squeals, giggling as he yet again tries to crawl away.

"gotcha!"

I scoop him up and cover his warm body in kisses, relishing in the adorable yet addicting sounds he makes when he giggles.

"why do you keep running away from daddy hm?"

Taehyung sucks his pacifier a few more times before taking it out, holding his bunny in the air.

"taetae no go in pool acause bunny no weady!"

And now the blanket makes sense.

"darling," I coo, heart practically melting. He wants to take his bunny in the pool with him and the blanket was a substitute for a diaper. "you're just so adorable aren't you?"

I tickle his tummy and watch as he smiles, sticking his pacifier back in.

"unfortunately baby, bunny can't come in the pool. You know how he can't go in the bath with you? he'll get all wet. But he can sit on the side and watch you if you want?"

Taehyung's face practically falls hearing this news, eyes beginning to water.

"hey, no baby no tears." I hum, wiping his brimming eyes.

"b-but bunny wan come in" he whimpers, bottom lip jutting out as he begins to cry.

I know I said Taehyung's more relaxed in little space. But i've noticed that since his father's court trial, his little side has become extra sensitive. Probably due to the fact that big Tae likes to bottle his feelings up.

"my baby, don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry hm? daddy's wonderful little boy, it's okay." I coo, rocking us side to side and kissing away his tears.

Taehyung sniffles and buries his face into my neck, beginning to calm down.

"bunny can't go in the pool but he can definitely come out and watch. I think you'd like that wouldn't you bunny?" I ask the animal, taking him in my hands as I manoeuvre his head to nod. "see my love? he wants to watch you. Shall we go put him in a diaper?"

Taehyung stares at his stuffy for a minute, cheek resting on my shoulder before he nods his head sadly.

"daddy has to change you too before you can go in" I add, taking my little delicate baby back into the bedroom along with his bunny.

-

The sight is adorable.

Taehyung bidding goodbye to his stuffy and telling him to watch carefully whilst he goes in the pool.

The bunny in question is propped up on one of the deck chairs, taped up in one of Taehyung's diapers. The actual thing coming up to the animal's neck.

The moon is fully in the sky now as the lilac sunset has turned a dark blue. Millions and millions of stars crowd the sky.

"okay bun, you ready?" I ask, holding Taehyung on my hip as I begin to walk down the steps of the pool.

The night's air is cold but the water is heated, dissipating any goosebumps the second they make contact with our skin.

Taehyung holds onto my shoulders tightly as he looks around, eyebrows furrowed in anxiety as we go in deeper. Eventually when my feet are flat on the bottom of the pool, the water comes up to just under my chest. Reaching Taehyung's waist as he's on my hip.

I know he can't swim in little space but I wouldn't let go of him anyway. The armbands on his arms are just a precaution.

"does that feel nice?" I ask, slowly walking around and letting the heat from the water warm us up.

Taehyung's side profile is lit up by the warm glow from the solar lights, glowing away at the sides of the pool. The whole atmosphere is rather intimate, and there's no one else i'd rather be here with than Taehyung.

He seemed skeptical at first, but once he started to gently kick his feet out, he started to giggle. Enjoying the pool.

"tickles daddy" he whispers, referring to the water going between his toes.

It's then that Tae takes me by surprise and starts to hit the water repeatedly, giggling loudly as the splashes completely soak the two of us.

"tae!" I yell, laughing loudly as I try and block his attacks. But the little is having too much fun.

"okay okay, truce!" I declare, holding my baby under his armpits at arms length away. Stopping him from splashing.

Taehyung tilts his head and smiles cheekily behind his pacifier, giggling and kicking his legs in the water.

I don't realise how much i'm smiling until Taehyung reaches his hand up and makes grabby hands at my face. Too far away to reach.

"w-wan boop daddy!" he declares, and I bring him back to hold him close as his finger comes up and boops the corner of my lips, giggling once again.

"i love you"

"taetae wuvs daddy too!"

I kiss his cheek repeatedly before getting back to the reason why we came out here.

"do you want to do some swimming bub?"

Taehyung nods his head excitedly before quickly becoming confused. "swim?"

"daddy will show you" I reassure.

I bring his body to lay on his front in the water. Arm bands supporting his arms whilst I keep my hands securely under his tummy and around his waist. Having no intention of letting him go.

"okay, now you have to kick your legs and move your arms. You ready?"

I start him off by taking one of his arms and showing him the movement, the kicking of the legs coming quite naturally to him.

Soon enough i'm walking in circles around the large pool and Taehyung is kicking happily, calling out for his bunny to watch as he swims.

"such a clever boy! swimming so well for daddy" I smile, heart overjoyed with proudness.

Taehyung giggles and we continue for quite a while longer until he gets tired. It becoming apparent because instead of just letting me know that he wants to stop, Taehyung decides to stop all movement and go completely deadweight. Going under had it not of been for me holding him.

"Tae!" I scold, quickly pulling him up and putting him back on my hip. He giggles and wraps his arms and legs around me like a koala.

"never do that again angel, it's very dangerous. Tell daddy when you want to stop okay?" I explain, taking the two of us to the other end of the pool. The infinity section that overlooks the beach and sea.

"okays, sowwy daddy. Taetae no do again!" he apologises, sending a sloppy kiss to my cheek.

I smile and nuzzle our noses together.

It should feel frightening how madly in love I am with this boy in my arms. But it doesn't. There's not a single thing I wouldn't do for him, or to protect him. Taehyung truly is the light of my life and i'd put my own on the line if I ever had to for him.

"daddy" Taehyung whispers, pointing out to the sea. The waves are crashing quietly and the sound is incredibly relaxing.

Not a single being is on the beach. It's like it's only us two in the whole world. Here, together.

I hum and let my head rest on his shoulder, hugging the boy closer.

"the fishies are sleepy so we has to be quiets now okay?" he asks, looking at me and putting his finger over his lips.

I bite my bottom lip and nod, trying to hold in my smile. He's going to give me a nose bleed with all his innocence.

"okay baby, we'll whisper so we don't wake the fishies."

I stand there for awhile, just basking in the silence of the evening and warm water surrounding us. Taehyung wraps his arms around my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. Gently sucking his pacifier as we watch the waves roll in and out.

I don't know how long we stay there for, but by the time I suggest we go back inside, Taehyung is snoring away on my shoulder.

-

Taehyung's pov:

My eyes flutter open the following morning. At first, i'm confused on where I am. The environment being completely foreign to me. But the second I see Jungkook asleep beside me, arm wrapped securely around my waist, I know we must be at the villa.

I'd love to stay here and cuddle Jungkook more. His bare torso feeling so warm and my mind is screaming at me to fall back asleep. But the clock reads 7am, and i'd like to go explore the place, having no recollection of arriving yesterday.

I slowly and very gently get out of bed, careful not to wake Jungkook and my cheeks warm up once I realise i'm still wearing a diaper under Jungkook's large shirt.

I tiptoe over to my suitcase, quietly taking out a pair or boxers before I rush off out into the bathroom down the hall, rather than the ensuite.

Once i've changed, I can start to explore and appreciate this beautiful home.

The sound of waves instantly capture my attention, and the further I walk the stronger the smell of sea salt wafts through my senses.

I make it into the kitchen, and gasp loudly.

"oh my god"

The place is huge. Open kitchen leading out into the living room that has floor to ceiling glass doors across the whole of the back wall. They're already pulled completely open with the stunning sight of the sea in the distance.

The kitchen island and countertops are marble and feel soft and smooth as I run my fingers over them. My bare legs feel a bit chilly from the open door but my feet are warm and I soon realise it's because the wooden floors are heated.

I smile excitedly at the large soft white sofas that forms an L shape in front of the most beautiful oak coffee table and large flatscreen on the wall. A fireplace settled beneath.

I've never asked how much money Jungkook has because it's never been my place to ask nor my business. And I know he's been well off but this?This place is huge.

I gasp once again when my bare feet meet the grass outside. The sea breeze cards through my bed hair and I inhale the salt, not a sound in the air other than the waves crashing over one another.

There's a large infinity pool that over looks the beach as we're quite high up, and I get quick yet fleeting flashbacks of being in the pool last night.

I can't stop smiling, I haven't even explored half this place and yet it's more than I could've ever asked for or imagined. This place is truly wonderful.

I get startled when a pair of strong arms wrap round my waist, but the scent of vanilla and of Jungkook's cologne quickly let's me know who it is.

"you weren't in bed when I woke up" he mumbles, burying his face into my neck and I hear him breathe in. His voice is deep and husky from sleep, and I travel my hand to card through his messy bed hair.

"I didn't want to wake you, I went exploring" I reply, smiling when he holds me tighter and closer.

"do you like it lovely?" Jungkook asks, and I feel a kiss being placed on my neck.

"I love it koo, this place is truly beautiful."

I'm still in awe. I went to Jeju island with my parents once when I was much younger. Obviously Haru wasn't born then and I can only remember the trip from pictures. It feels nice to be back.

"not as beautiful as you" he hums, and I roll my eyes but blush regardless.

"you're so cheesy-" I go to tease, but squeal when i'm turned around and lifted into the air, quickly wrapping my arms and legs around Jungkook as a reflex.

"you can call it cheesy but it's true, my love." he hums, and now that i'm facing him, I can appreciate Jungkook's morning beauty.

His raven hair is fluffy and slightly messy. His cheeks and eyes are a bit puffy from sleep and he has the cutest smile on his lips. I can't help but lean in and capture them, hand resting on his cheek as the other travels to try and tame his hair.

"good morning baby" Jungkook smiles once we pull away, and he rests his forehead on my own.

"good morning."

He kisses my nose before walking us back inside, placing me to sit on top of the kitchen island as he stands in between my open legs.

"what do you want for breakfast? Anything at all. I had the fridge stocked for when we got here last night."

I smile as I think, Jungkook gently rubbing up and down my bare thighs as I do so.

"pancakes?" I ask shyly, earning a fond smile in return.

"if my baby wants pancakes, then that's exactly what he'll get."

"koo" I laugh, as he begins to get all of the ingredients out.

"you can't always do everything that I ask of you.. what do you want for breakfast?"

"I want pancakes" he replies, not even turning back to face me as he gets all the ingredients out of the cupboards. Back muscles flexing as he does so.

I smile and shake my head. Jungkook is just too stubborn to compete with.

"i guess that means you want syrup as well then?" I test my luck, knowing it's not very healthy.

I hear him chuckle as he cracks an egg into a bowl, and he shakes his head.

"I want syrup but only with a bowl of fruit too."

"as long as it's strawberries then we have a deal."

Jungkook turns back around and comes over to me. Interlocking our pinkies before he kisses our joined hands.

"deal."

-

You wouldn't think it's still winter. The sun is out and although there is still a cold breeze, it's very manageable. Actually at the temperature of being more refreshing than cold.

I'm sat outside in the garden, cross legged on the grass with a canvas in front of me. One of the few painting supplies I brought with me.

I've got shorts on but i'm swaddled in Jungkook's oversized hoodie, keeping me feeling warm and snug.

I'm sat in front of one of the flower bushes in the garden. This one is full of beautiful carnations, sprouting lovely pinks and blues.

After eating breakfast and getting ready for the day, I told Jungkook I wanted to do some painting. Not having done any since exam season and my art class stopping for the semester after the exhibition. I didn't know what I wanted to paint but Jungkook told me that little Tae wanted to paint these flowers, and it's a good choice.

They're dainty and delicate.

I can hear Jungkook humming away to himself  behind me as he walks around inside. I'm not sure what he's doing but he sounds beautiful.

I end up humming myself as I prime my canvas and pick out the colours i'm going to use, deciding to aim for the blush pink carnation as my main piece for the picture.

And I get to work.

Dragging my paintbrush across the page, highlighting and shadowing here and there. The scene is awfully peaceful. And my mind starts to drift as I think.

The sound of the sea or the odd bird in the sky. The sound of the breeze ruffling through the bushes and crunchy leaves that have fallen down. The ripples in the pool or how steam emits from it's surface. The aroma of freshly cut grass and how soft it feels on my legs.

Jungkook's humming becomes louder in my ears and I think of him and his melodic voice. His long raven hair that's gone wavy in these last few months of being with him. His cheeky smile and awful jokes at times. His soft lips and how he always knows the right thing to say to get me to smile or laugh. The way he-

"tae"

"baby"

I'm shaken out of my thoughts to a very concerned looking Jungkook. He's crouched down beside me and is staring deep into my eyes, almost like he's checking for something.

"hm? sorry what did you say?" I ask, smiling sheepishly at being caught daydreaming.

I look down to see i've only painted two petals out of the whole carnation, not even drawing a base frame for the plant yet.

"baby, i've been trying to get your attention for awhile now. I was calling you from inside but you weren't answering." He seems more concerned the longer I stare at him confused.

"sorry, I spaced out for a few minutes" I reply, trying to cover the uneasiness I feel with a fake chuckle. But Jungkook knows it's fake.

"a few minutes?.. baby you've been out here over an hour. I was coming out to check on you but you were staring aimlessly at the ground."

"a-an hour?"

Jungkook doesn't say anything as he sits on the ground beside me. Taking the paintbrush out of my hand and pulling me to sit on his lap.

"you spaced out again darling" he mumbles, kissing my cheek and tucking some hair out of my face.

"i-is that a bad thing?" I ask, looking down at my fingers as anxiety engulfs me.

"no, not at all," he replies, taking my hands in one of his own. "just means you've got a lot on your mind bub. We need to work on you opening up more instead of bottling it all up baby. Because that can't do you any good. It's clearly affecting you."

I nod my head, eyes still glued to my fingers. I don't know why I feel so guilty. Like I want to cry. This is all truly so pathetic of me. When did I become so much more emotional?

"do you want to go inside and talk about it? we can take as long as you want and go at your pace alright? I just want my baby to be okay."

I nod my head, earning another to kiss to my cheek before Jungkook gets to his feet, picking me up and taking me in with him.

-

The sofa is the softest thing I have ever laid on. The material is almost a fleecy teddy bear material, the white matching the fluffy blanket that is cocooned around me.

I lay my head on the back of the sofa, eyes trailing over the strokes in the coffee table when Jungkook returns with a hot chocolate in his hand. And I gasp quietly.

"koo, I can't drink that on here. Everything is white!" I quietly scold, carefully taking the drink from his hands and placing it on the coffee table, not before sliding a coaster underneath.

Jungkook smiles and places his own mug of coffee beside mine, before taking a seat on the sofa and pulling me close.

"I trust you won't spill it, darling."

I sigh and rest my cheek on his chest, feeling his fingers find my hair and I don't even know where to begin. And so I voice out that concern.

"why don't we start with the trial bub. You've barely spoken a word about it since that day. How are you really feeling?"

I know Jungkook's coming from a good place, and of course I want to confide in him. But this is all still so foreign for me to reach out for help about my emotions and feelings. And so it takes me awhile to do so.

"scared" I whisper, feeling fresh tears stain my eyes. "guilty.."

"why do you feel guilty?" Jungkook's voice is the softest i've ever heard it be, and his hold is so protecting yet encouraging. It makes me feel safe and warm enough to continue.

"for e-everything. Like i've deprived Haru of the childhood he deserves by getting my father locked up for two years. a-and my mother without a husband."

Jungkook's sighs whilst I try my best not to cry, burying my face deeper into his top.

"your father getting locked up was no one's fault but his own bun. Your actions merely helped move the investigation along. But without you it wouldn't of prevented anything. Your dad isn't a very nice person Tae. And sooner or later his behaviour would've caught up to him. It's just been sooner than he expected."

"don't forget that the court added extra time because he assaulted an officer and tried to physically hurt you. That wasn't your doing baby, it's just the kind of man your dad is i'm afraid. And as for Haru, he'll have plenty of people looking out for him and supporting your mother too in these coming years. Social services are staying in touch and are donating support from everything to getting your mom emotional help, to funding preschool and opportunities for your brother. This won't be the last time you see him, we can arrange for us to go down and visit whenever you want to. It's just that your mother won't be present."

Jungkook continues to card his fingers through my hair as he talks. And I take every single word in that he says.

"s-so it isn't my fault?" My voice is barely a whisper, and my eyes are now soaking Jungkook's t-shirt.

"of course not baby. It isn't, and never will be your fault. You never did anything wrong in this case okay? Never did anything wrong to spur your parents on into acting the way that they did. Nor did you ever do anything wrong at the trial. My perfect little boy, did everything right okay?"

Jungkook pulls me up onto his lap so i'm straddling him and i'm quick to bury my face into his neck. Relaxing at the warmth of his body as well as the blanket that he wraps back around me.

My mind is beginning to grow a bit spacey with all the kind words and the way Jungkook is acting and treating me. It's so soft that my body is starting to slip.

Jungkook seems to notice because he begins to cradle me, slowly rocking side to side and whispering praises.

" 'm sorry" I mumble, words beginning to slur. Jungkook hushes me and tells me I don't need to apologise for anything. But I can't help the tears that continue to fall.

It's not until a pacifier is slipped past my lips that I let go completely into the inviting warmth my mind has created for me.

-

Jungkook's pov:

I feel Taehyung's soft fingers drawing delicate patterns up my neck, and I pull away to see his doe glossy orbs staring back at me.

His cheeks are streaming with tears and his eyes drowning in them too. But it's apparent that he's slipped.

"hi baby" I whisper coo, smiling as I wipe away his tear tracks.

Taehyung quietly gurgles behind his pacifier and it becomes clear that he's regressed into a much younger headspace. Baby space in fact.

"oh, how lucky is daddy to have such a tiny baby hm?" I ask, standing up and holding his dainty body close.

Taehyung doesn't understand, but it's obvious he's finding comfort in the softness of my voice because he clings to me, body relaxing.

"I think my baby deserves a bottle hm? some nice warm milk?"

In the time that Taehyung and I have been talking, the sky has clouded back over to a dark grey. The winter season becoming apparent once again. The sound of the waves crashing in the distance become a bit louder and the water looks as though it's fighting one another now, rather than the gentle lapsing it was portraying earlier.

I take Taehyung into the kitchen and fill one of his bottles with milk, slowly doing laps of the open plan whilst it heats up.

Soon enough, the sound of gentle rain begins to pour, bouncing off the areas of the garden that has patio and rippling in with the pool's surface.

The floor to ceiling glass doors that stretch across the whole back wall are still open. But the roof goes out quite a bit afterwards, so the entrance is protected either way. I decide to leave them open, the fresh air will do us good and the sound is relaxing for Tae.

Once Taehyung's bottle is heated, I take it and test it on my skin, before leaving it on the coffee table and taking my baby to get him changed.

Taehyung kicks his feet out when I lay him down on the bed, and I can't help but audible coo.

"god you're so precious baby."

Taehyung continues to gurgle behind his pacifier and kick his toes whilst I change him into a diaper and a baby grow. It's the smallest size in the little store, but it's still slightly too big for his petite frame.

I can also tell that although he's in baby space, the nature of the situation that caused him slip mean's that he's not very vocal. Choosing to just seek comfort in his space and let his mind heal and rest. And that's okay. I'm here to look after him and protect him regardless if my bun wants to scream and cry or just curl up on my lap like an adorable little baby.

"your daddy's perfect little boy aren't you?" I coo, leaning down to gently tickle Taehyung's sides and cover his face in kisses. Receiving a quiet babble and a smile in return.

The rain is now pouring heavier upon returning to the living room. And so I close up the sides of the glass doors, leaving the main two open in the centre. There's not another sound out there apart from the rain. And the lack of neighbours or cars i've seen on this strip makes me believe that it's only us two that have booked this area out during the winter time.

I swaddle Taehyung in the blanket and get him comfortable on my lap back on the sofa, bringing the bottle of milk to his lips whilst the tv loads up a kid's movie he'll enjoy.

"god you're so precious" I hum again, carding the dark locks out of Taehyung's face as he drinks his milk contently. Glossy eyes boring into my own and his wraps his fingers around mine that are holding the bottle.

I'm completely and utterly in love with this boy.

"daddy loves you so much sweetheart. Always have and always will. And i'll always protect you, do you know that?" I'm whispering as if i'm sharing a secret with the younger. Hushed words that are only meant to be heard between us.

Taehyung sucks in a cute breath before continuing to drink, wiggling his covered toes and the action makes me chuckle.

"i'm so in love with the idea of loving you bun. And i'll tell you that every day, whether you're my cute tiny little baby, or my strong minded, beautiful boy. I'm so lucky I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

I continue to whisper, feeling my own eyes starting to get teary. I know Taehyung can't understand a word i'm saying. His mind is far too regressed but me just speaking to him in hushed whispers is comforting his young mind.

And after everything that has happened to this boy, I just want to continue to comfort him forever.

Taehyung eventually finishes his bottle and his eye start to fall closed. It's only midday but i'll put him down for a nap.

"come here baby" I whisper, sitting the little one up in my hold to burp him, gently patting his back until he's finished.

He babbles something incoherent quietly under his breath, a small fist coming up to rub his eyes.

"dada" he whispers, looking at me tiredly but with a smile when I pull him away.

"hi baby" I coo, covering his face in kisses.

"I think someone needs a nap"

I know this place has a crib, I made sure to check when I made the booking but I don't want to part with Taehyung. And besides, I could go for a nap too.

I walk the two of us into the bedroom, and create a wall of pillows on his side. Ensuring he doesn't roll off in his sleep.

Taehyung is already completely out to the world, sucking his pacifier contently, head resting on my shoulder.

I pull the covers back and get under, bringing my little baby close as we relax against the sheets.

The calming sounds of soothing rain falling is what sends me off to sleep too.

-

I wake up to a pillow swaddled in my arms. The soft material is nothing compared to the warm body of Taehyung's and so I reluctantly open my tired eyes.

The room is dimly lit, a single lamp flickering on the bedside table as the curtains have been closed. I'm not sure what time it is, but the soft glow of the sun setting beneath the shut blinds tells me it's getting late.

"hi sleepy head"

I look down to see Taehyung sat cross legged about half way down the bed. His sketch book in lap.

"hi baby" I smile, rolling onto my back and stretching out my limbs, arms instantly raising to have Taehyung back in my hold.

The boy giggles and sets his art supplies down, crawling back up the bed to lay on top of me, and I instantly welcome his dainty body.

"what were you doing?" I hum, face buried into the crook of his neck.

I hear Taehyung breathe out a soft giggle, fingers travelling to my hair.

"drawing you" he shyly replies.

I smile at this, heart swelling.

"can I see?"

I feel Taehyung nod but he makes no move to get up and retrieve his drawing. Instead, burying his face further into my neck.

"it's not finished yet.." he mumbles unsurely, as I reach out to take the sketch book in my hand, bringing it up over Taehyung's body so I can see.

And my breath hitches.

The drawing is of me asleep. Arm draped over the pillow I woke up to cuddling. It's in incredible detail. Looks as though he's just taken a photo and put it in black and white. Taehyung has captured everything from the mole under my bottom lip and nose to the individual strands of hair falling over my eyes.

"baby" I breathe, mind completely blown.

I know Taehyung is a talented artist. I have always known this. But a piece this in depth and detailed should've taken someone days. And he's achieved it in mere hours.

"d-do you like it?" Taehyung asks, anxiety lacing his voice.

"are you kidding me?" I sit the two of us up, Taehyung's body falling to straddle my own and I wrap my arms around his waist securely.

"bun, this is incredible. It's truly a piece of art baby. I'm so insanely proud of you, oh my god." I can't help but cover his neck in kisses. Taehyung's adorable giggles spurring me on. "I have such a wonderful little artist hm? So so talented."

Taehyung's cheeks are dusted a deep shade of red by the time he pulls away from me. Bottom lip trapped by his teeth.

I reach up to free his lip, thumb gently brushing over the indents before I lean in myself. Our lips connecting in a sweet kiss.

"I love you" I hum, smiling as I kiss him again and again.

"hm I love you too" Taehyung replies, face red and shy but he looks breathtaking in this low light.

"best surprise ever" I add, and this makes Taehyung break out a dopey grin.

"why's my baby laughing for?" I ask, standing up and taking Taehyung with me. His arms and legs wrapping around me like a koala.

"you'll see" is all I get in response.

I furrow my eyebrows but don't ask any more questions. Taking the two of us into the kitchen, starting to think of what I can make for dinner. I did oversleep a bit, Taehyung's tiny tummy must be hungry.

But what greets me makes me stop dead in my tracks. Breath hitching once again.

"bun.."

The whole open plan is dimly lit.

The sky outside almost setting into a dark blue as the floor to ceiling doors are pulled back completely. The main lights are turned off with candles scattering the coffee table, dining room and fire place.

The only light is glowing from the kitchen, where a delicious smell is wafting out from.

I walk over and set Taehyung down onto the marble kitchen island, and the smile he is sprouting is heart stopping.

"surprise" he giggles.

I can't help but let out a chuckle, eyes wide slightly as this is the last thing I was expecting.

"what.. how-" I don't even know where to begin.

"you were still asleep when I woke up. And I knew you were tired koo" he starts off, pushing me away slightly by my chest so he can jump down from the counter top. "I wanted to do something special for you. You always surprise me and treat me so well. I know you wanted this holiday to be for me, but I want you to relax as well. You've had work to do, just as much as I have. Even more so.." Taehyung's eyes trail across the floor, cheeks still burning a dark shade of crimson.

I watch as he walks over to the oven, putting on oven gloves as he takes out a dish. I want to butt in and tell him to be careful, not wanting the boy to burn himself but I hold myself back. And watch on with fond eyes as my baby places a covered dish onto the cooling mat.

"so I decided to make you dinner. i-i know it's not much.. and it'll probably taste yucky" he giggles, delicately peeling back the foil. "but you deserve to relax just as much as I do. And I know you've been tired, koo. You tell me not to overwork myself but you do too."

He looks up to me briefly before stepping aside, allowing me to see the food he's made.

And I smile hard.

Just by looking at the top of it I know what Taehyung's made.

It's Jjigae.

"bun" I breathe, coming over to inspect the dish.

"I messaged your mom" he explains, making my eyes go wide. "and she was kind enough to give me your family recipe. So this is your moms jjigae."

My heart grows and starts to beat loudly as my chest spreads warmth.

"come here" I smile, taking Taehyung back in my arms as I cover his face and neck in kisses.

"i love you i love you i love you." I repeat, kissing every part of his body I can reach. "god you're so perfect. So thoughtful. Such a beautiful and wonderful angel." I smile, wanting nothing more than to just hold this boy in my arms for eternity.

"how did I get so lucky?" I ask, smiling widely down at Taehyung as he giggles adorably.

"I can say the same koo, it's just a dish.. it probably won't taste like your moms because i'm not that good of a cook but-" I cut his rambling of with a kiss, hushing his insecurities and replacing them with my appreciation.

"i don't want you to finish that sentence, my love. You are perfect okay? I don't care if you aren't the strongest cook, this act is enough baby. You've done so much more than you ever had to do. This food will taste amazing."

And it did.

Taehyung had really given my own mother a run for her money.

The dish tasted like home. Nostalgia and love all in one. I couldn't help but have Taehyung on my lap as I ate the dish. Wanting to keep my boy close as I fed him his amazing meal as well.

I didn't let Taehyung wash up the dishes once we had finished. Despite him trying too, telling the little i'll do it all later, as I took him out into the garden.

The storm had passed and left the air smelling fresh. A soft gentle breeze ruffled the surrounding bushes and rippled the pool. You couldn't really see the sea now that the sun had set. But hearing it's crashing waves in the distance was soothing enough.

I was happy Taehyung had eaten his whole portion. Satisfied that his tummy was full and he wasn't going hungry. I laid him across the outdoor seating area. A soft sofa in the shape of an L, hidden away between the pool and the beach down below.

"hi lovely" I whisper, smiling down at the boy beneath me.

"hi" he giggled, reaching his fingers up to tuck my hair behind my ear.

I take a second just to admire Taehyung. His little mole on the end of his nose and on the side of his bottom lip. The way his hair has grown so much over these past few months and he refuses to get it cut. But I wouldn't complain anyway, it frames his face perfectly, dark locks waving over his eyes and his sharp cheekbones yet chubby cheeks.

He's adorable.

Taehyung suddenly lets out a quiet embarrassed sound, hands covering his face.

"stop staring at me" he whines, and I can see his pout beneath his hands.

"sorry baby," I chuckle, moving his hands so I can see him. "don't cover your face, you're too beautiful to hide."

Taehyung goes redder at this but his smile is prominent.

"how can you just say things like that" he whispers, refusing to meet my gaze.

I don't reply, simply lifting his chin with my finger before connecting our lips, easing him out of his shy state.

Taehyung kisses back with ease, fingers travelling to run through my hair as I kneel on either side of his body, making it easier to kiss him.

I hear Taehyung hum contently when I move to his jaw, peppering kisses across his soft skin until I reach his neck. And he moves slightly to give me better access, letting me nibble on his skin until I eventually start to suck. Revelling in the soft noises that leave the boy's lips.

It was a particularly harsh suck that had Taehyung gasping, back arching up into my chest slightly as he grips my hair harder. And I pull away to see a beautiful purple bruise decorating his skin.

"you okay?" I ask, eyes holding nothing but fondness for the boy beneath me.

Taehyung nods his head, face flushed as he smiles shyly. "m good"

I lean back down to kiss him, hands finding their way under his jumper to hold his dainty waist securely, his skin feeling warm and soft.

"i love you" I hum, planting kisses across his collarbone.

The only sounds are of Taehyung's gentle humming's and the waves crashing below. And he giggles when I give his waist a little squeeze.

"tickles" he whispers, squirming a bit as he smiles wide.

I can't help but smile myself, Taehyung is truly infectious. Everything about him I love, and so I kiss him again, only parting to pull his jumper off that i've now removed from his body.

"god you're so beautiful" I mumble, more to myself as my eyes travel over his body.

"koo" Taehyung whines embarrassed once again, pulling me back down to connect our lips to hide his blush.

"don't be embarrassed, my love" I whisper, tucking a fallen strand behind his ear. "everything about you is beautiful."

Taehyung smiles but he still looks unsure.

"do you want me to put your jumper back on?" I ask, never wanting to make my boy uncomfortable.

But Taehyung shakes his head.

"want you to take yours off too" he whispers instead, pouting slightly that had me cooing loudly.

I smile and lean away, taking my top off in one swoop and chucking it somewhere in the direction of Taehyung's, instantly leaning back down to connect my lips to his collarbone.

Taehyung's head falls back against the sofa, eyes falling closed as I pepper a trail of kisses down his chest, feeling his tummy tense beneath me as I suck small bruises into his unblemished skin.

Leaving purple blotches across his chest and torso.

"beautiful" I hum, happily inspecting my work.

I look back up to see Taehyung's eyes scanning the nights sky, and I briefly look up as well to see thousands of tiny stars filtering the view.

"i love you" is all I hear, and look back down to see Taehyung staring at me, eyes glossy with tears as he smiles cutely.

"why are you crying baby?" I whisper, leaning down to wipe away his unshed tears.

"these are happy tears" he chuckles, beautiful box smile on display. "i'm just really happy right now. you make me so happy koo. a-and I don't think I tell you that enough."

Taehyung lifts his arms to wrap around my neck, pulling me down for a hug. And I welcome him with open arms.

"i love you too bun. So much. You don't need to tell me that I make you happy. Just having you here with me is enough, I know what you think. And I hope you know that you make me feel like the luckiest and happiest man on the planet."

Taehyung nods before kissing my cheek, a quiet giggle following suit.

The wind picks up and I decide it's beginning to get too cold for Taehyung to be out here, especially shirtless. And so I hoist him up into my arms, making sure he's comfy before beginning to walk past the pool.

It's when I get about half way that Taehyung gasps, halting my footsteps.

"look! somethings in the pool!"

I turn to look, but can't see anything apart from the water rippling in the night.

"where?" I ask, squinting my eyes to look closer to where Taehyung is pointing.

He wriggles out of my arms and I put him down, following his finger to where he's pointing, and yet. I still can't see a thing.

"bun, I don't think-"

I'm cut off by a force pushing against me. It wouldn't of been enough to move me, however, I was leaning over the pool, trying to see what Taehyung was pointing out.

And so, the second i'm submerged in water, the pool splashing everywhere. I quickly realise what's happened.

Taehyung tricked me and pushed me in the pool.

As soon as I come to the surface, the sound of Taehyung laughing loudly fills my ears. I slick my hair back and look up to the boy with wide eyes. Mouth open in shock.

"I can't believe you've just done that!" I laugh, unable to comprehend what's just happened.

Taehyung continues to laugh, doubling over as he tries to catch his breath.

"i'm s-sorry I had too!" he giggles, wiping away his tears. "you fell for it koo!"

I smile widely, the sound of his laugh being my favourite thing.

"okay okay, you got me. Can you help me up?" I ask, smiling playfully as I make my way over to the pool's edge.

Taehyung, being my naive little baby, reaches his hand out to help me up. And I quickly take my chance to pull him into the pool with me.

He shrieks, immediately clinging onto me as he too, becomes soaked in the water.

"Jungkook!" he yells, laughing loudly as he wraps his legs around my waist. Wet hair falling over his eyes.

Now it's my turn to laugh, wiping his hair back as I kiss his cheek.

"come on baby, you have to be smarter than that" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his waist and spinning us slowly in the pool.

Taehyung just giggles and lays his cheek on my shoulder, smiling dopily up at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 250 15
Jungkook and Taehyung. And almost their broken Marriage One is Forest military officer and other one is a doctor Both are dealing with their confiden...
15K 991 10
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...
126K 7.1K 15
#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "doll" to play with. Unfortunately, Jin foun...
233K 9.1K 31
"I want to taste her lips, cause they taste like you, I want to drown myself, in a bottle of her perfume. I want her long blonde hair, I want her m...