✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

A Harvest Ritual

341 14 5
By ActionInfinity

I wouldn't get tired of feeling Nik's soft fingers running through my hair in the morning. I wouldn't get tired of waking up in his arms. I wouldn't get tired of his morning voice or basically anything he did from this point forward. "You better not wake me up any other way."

"Oh really because I would have thought you'd enjoy this much more." He whispered, leaning his head down beginning to trail kisses from underneath my ear and down to my neck until he reached my shoulder.

I shifted underneath his arms when he hovered above me smirking into my neck still kissing me. Trailing my hands up his bare chest I leaned up into the kiss. He moved one of his hands down my hip resting it there with his other hand holding his body up. "Oh I do enjoy this. So so much." The bedroom filled with giggles and moaning from Klaus and I as we kept kissing under the bedsheets.

Rolling onto my back I sighed grinning even though neither of us needed to catch our breath. Klaus holds himself up by his elbow that rests on the pillow. "In all my years I think that being with you is the best thing I've ever done." I smiled tracing my fingers over the tattoos on his bare chest, feeling his fingers playing with my messy hair.

"I thought being a vampire was horrible at first...but it definitely has its perks " I smirked rolling over on top of him.

Pressing my lips to his he runs his hands up and down my sides, having the kiss increase. My fingers thread themselves into his blonde hair twisting it around into a mess. "Indeed it does love. And we have an eternity to do whatever the hell we want." Staring into his eyes he looked at me like I was a Queen and at times I didn't believe it to which he told me everything he loves about me.

"Nik, I have to tell you something." He rests a hand to my cheek asking with a loving smile.

"What is it, Rae?"

He shifted so he was holding himself up on his elbow watching my face as I was still very tired from the babies and everything else with it. "I just want to stay in this room for today. The three babies are being a pain. And I think they are siphoning me more than the dark magic inside my body. What do you say to that?"

"You never have to ask, Rae. We will do whatever you wish. Let's start this way hmm. We can either lay in this bed or a bath. Then I can get you whatever you are craving, no matter how crazy it may sound. You are a queen to me and a king should take care of his queen." He declared sitting upright on the bed grasping my hand in his bringing it to his lips kissing it softly.

Smiling at him I lay my head against the soft pillows and I stared up at his blue eyes. "How did I ever deserve you, Niklaus Mikaelson?"

"Because you bring out the light in me, Raelyn Lane." He leans down picking me up bridal style vamping us into the bathroom. He set me down on my feet where I shrugged one of his shirts over my head along with my shorts and the rest of my clothing.

He did the same quickly removing his clothes and helping me in the water first before climbing in behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head when I laid my head on his bare chest. "This is helping, thank you." I mumbled feeling one of his hands resting on my larger stomach.

"Of course, love. I said I would never deny you anything." He smiled moving his head down kissing my shoulder closest to him. His freehand that was on my back was now running through my hair.

Lifting my head up after a few moments of silence I made a face at him. "You never gave any real answer to what you want to name the babies?"

"I already told you, darling. It's your choice. I never thought I would get the chance to have children. So it's all about you." He responded running his other hand on my stomach down to my hip, beginning to tickle my sides.

I pressed my body further against his making some of the water get thrown on the floor. "Klaus!" My hands went to rest on his shoulders where I turned my head seeing that our noses were pressing up against one another.

He paused his actions and instead moved his hand up cupping my face gently. "Rae, There's is only one other thing that I wish we do in this life. Now that we are both immortal and all. I want you to marry me. Will you marry me, will you be my queen?"

"You have to ask that here. I mean of course. But really right here?" I asked him to rest my forehead against his messing with the dog tag necklace around his neck.

He chuckled with a smirk cupping my face with his other hand drawing our lips to meet with a kiss. My fingers found themselves in his hair tugging on the soft dirty blonde locks. "Raelyn....I'll ask you properly later." He moaned into the kiss gently pushing me onto my back on the other side of the tub with him hovering above me again.

"Nik...bite me." I gasped trying to get over the fact of what we were about to do. We hadn't slept together really since the night he took my virginity.

He raised a brow at me, slightly surprised. "Rae sweetheart, has anyone ever said that what you are asking is a very intimate thing between vampires. I don't want you to think that it's something I forced upon you."

"I'm looking at it this way. You were my first time and now we are going to be parents in a few short months. I think we're past the point of me worrying about what is intimate and what isn't." Shrugging my shoulders I leaned forward kissing him softly. He tugged me to sit on his lap, never breaking the kiss until I drew back. "Plus I know your werewolf bite can kill me. But you can just feed me your blood beforehand."

He smiles at me biting into his wrist holding it out to me. "Ladies first." Drinking from his wrist I dropped my fingers shifting my head into the crook of his neck about to sink my fangs in until someone yelled through the mansion.

"Klaus. Raelyn, I have the witch named Sophie here. She needs to talk with us now!"

He growled vamping us downstairs dressed quietly before I saw the witch sitting in one of the chairs. Nik vamped in front of her showing his hybrid face to her. "You better have a good reason for coming here, witch!"

"Yeah I don't understand how I am alive because I felt like I was dying a few months ago. Which can only mean that Raelyn died...but she's clearly alive. I'd like an explanation." The witch said in a panic, throwing her hands out in front of her.

Leaning up in my armchair I pushed Nik out of her face letting my fangs come out for her to see. "Oh I did die, Sophie. The thing you need to know is that I came back as a witch and a vampire now too."

"Oh my god. Then that's why the witches have been on edge and believing those stupid visions recently." She ran her hands through her hair. "And if you were born without your own magic then you still have a small connection back to the land of the living...and the miracle babies are what are keeping me alive. Your womb is still physically alive so that is why I didn't die. My life is now linked to your children."

Rebekah asked, sitting in the chair beside me. "Then who were they?"

Sophie explains. "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the babies."

Klaus leaned forward with his hands together. "What kind of vision?"

Sophie made a face at him. "She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

Nik reached over grabbing my hand in his when I moved to sit down again near him. "Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?"

Sophie declared to us. "Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches."

Klaus smirked before I hit him upside the head making him glare at me. "Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second."

"In case you're forgetting I am part witch. So don't make our children to hate all witches since they could very well inherit it from me!" I snarled at him turning my hands into fists at my side.

Rebekah entered the conversation again. "Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

Sophie asked her. "Elijah's talking to Davina?"

Rebekah said.
Yeah. As we speak, I imagine.

Sophie responded.
I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd.....I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches. Specifically the ritual that they call the Harvest."

"Wait a minute. Who exactly is this girl named Davina?" I raised my hand interrupting the current conversation needing to be caught up on everything else.

Rebekah shifted to face me. "She's about sixteen and she threw me out of a window with her bloody mind. She has too much power, more than I have ever seen. Probably almost as powerful as you, Raelyn." She glanced over her shoulder to the other witch. "What the bloody hell is a Harvest?"

Sophie placed her hands in her lap telling the three of us simply. "It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries, so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing."

Klaus questioned her holding my hand in his. "And why haven't I heard of this?"

"Because a Harvest always seemed like a myth. A story, passed on through generations like Noah's ark, or the Buddha walking on water. The kind some people take literally, and some people don't. They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be choosen for the Harvest. They said that it was an honor, that they were special. I thought it was a myth." The witch scoffed with a rolling of her eyes.

Rebekah raised a brow at her. "Was it?"

She shook her head, slumping her shoulders. "No. It's nothing like that. The ritual was a lie; it actually is a slaughter of the four girls chosen. They murdered the girls to gain their powers. Except the ritual didn't happen leaving all that power to go into one person."

"And that person was Davina." Clicking my tongue the pieces came together. "I think it's time that I go see this Harvest witch for myself."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...