✅️ Gemini Runaway

De ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Mai multe

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Evening in the French Quarter

363 17 16
De ActionInfinity

Strolling through the busy streets with my brother being in this city again. Everything felt different from the last time we were here. My hair was getting blown everywhere with me and Jacob holding the other hand. "I can't believe that I am actually here. I came back from the dead and know I am here."

"Well it's a lot to take in at first. And here's a tip from my first experience. Don't use magic here. Witches aren't allowed to do magic." I warned him glancing up at my twin since he was slightly taller than me.

There was some band playing on the corner street that we passed until we entered a bar. I noticed that there was a blonde bartender smiling in our direction so I walked over to her. "I recognize you. You came in here with the hundred dollar bill guy. I'm Cami."

"Raelyn and this is my twin brother Jacob." I grabbed his shoulder, dropping our hands where he waved to her.

She dropped her smile a little. "Oh that's great. I used to have a twin but I lost him."

"I'm sorry. We recently lost each other too." I responded back struggling through tears knowing that losing a sibling was hard.

She flipped her hair over her shoulders wiping away some tears handing us a drink menu. "It's alright. Now I unfortunately don't have anymore Gumbo. But I have been told I am a good bartender. So what can I get you?"

"Two Margaritas." Jacob said handing her some money and paying her a good tip for when we left.

Downing the shot I clicked my tongue dragging him outside until we rounded the corner coming face to face with Hayley who immediately embraced Jacob grinning. "Jacob, hey I was hoping to find you."

"Yeah sorry. I got caught up with my sister." He hugged her back squeezing her shoulders staring back at me. "Uh this is my sister Raelyn. Raelyn, this is Hayley."

Raising my hand I waved to her. "We've met. But what I don't understand is why she's looking for you exactly?"

"Well the easiest explanation is..." Jacob trailed off intertwining his hand with hers smiling weakly at me giving me the answer that I was searching for. "We might have gotten close the night you told me to go to the Grill."

Crossing my arms over my chest I smiled bending my head down not believing that he had picked up a girl that fast. I mean he was always a people person but I didn't think he would be that fast. "Wow. Jacob I don't know what to say. I mean of course I am happy for you. But at the same time I thought my relationship with Nik went super fast and now here I am pregnant."

"I hope it isn't too weird." He mumbled before I pulled him in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me slightly, pulling away from the embrace. "But now that you know, maybe you can help us out with something."

Shifting my gaze over to the brunette girl I questioned softly. "And what exactly do you need my help with?"

"I'm looking for my family. Someone told me that they used to live in this city. Jacob said that you are always willing to help a friend out." She explains giving me a look from her soft brown eyes looking at me.

Clicking my tongue I shoved my hands in the red leather jacket I was wearing I nodded. "Sure. Do you know their last name?"

"Mine is Marshall." She said,

Opening my hands for her to take, I eyed her where she placed her hands in mine. "I can't do magic right now. But I can track pretty well. Let's start in the Quarter and work our way from there." It was nightfall by the time we had been through most of the city and no one seemed to recognize who her family was. Hayley sat down on a bench with Jacob while I leaned against the back of it hearing someone coming up on us.

"Werewolves aren't allowed here." Someone came through the night showing their fangs meaning a vampire.

Jacob got to his feet seeing two more appear behind him. "Raelyn.."

"You're coming with me, wolf." The main vampire threatens Hayley.

Hayley growls shoving the one in front of me. "I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do."

Turning around on my feet I turned my hands into fists ready to fight until I saw a blonde streak of hair vamp behind the other vamps watching us. One of the vamps had their neck snapped and the other lost his heart. "Now that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." I smiled seeing it was Rebekah who dropped the heart in her hands.

It was a few moments later where the three of us were now standing outside the house that Nik had gotten when we came back here. There was a pile of dead bodies in front of us. Nik glared at me and my twin brother. "Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. What exactly made you think it was a good idea to stroll through with one?"

"I didn't know she was a wolf, Nik. She asked for mine and Jacob's help and I offered." I snapped back at him before he went on blaming me.

He rolled his eyes seeing Rebekah starting to walk towards one of the bodies that was still alive. "I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril! Leave him! You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?"

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah raised her tone towards her bastard brother, throwing her hands up in the air and away from her sides.

Jacob enters the conversation standing beside me with Hayley on his other side. "Listen Klaus, it was my fault. I didn't tell her because I didn't think it would be a good idea to make her worry about her safety. So I didn't say anything."

"Oh don't worry, you are to blame for endangering the life of the woman I love...as for my plan." Klaus raised his voice towards him. "I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart."

"So what exactly am I supposed to do then while you are running around the Quarter?" I stomped up to him resting my hands on my larger stomach. It had been three months since we had left Mystic Falls meaning that it wouldn't be long before the babies due date. "Or am I supposed to remain inside this house like a prison similar to the Gilbert living room."

He drifted his gaze down to mine, sighing heavily. "I'll talk with you later, Rae. Just know you aren't a prisoner just because you are carrying my children inside you."

"Then what exactly is the next step of your master plan hmm?" I asked him raising myself up on my toes for a brief moment until my feet got tired.

Nik grabs the vampire that's still alive from the pile dragging him up towards the house where the four of us follow his heels. "And this one - I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight."

"Can I ask if it is okay if I stay here tonight?" Hayley asked, staying beside the closed front door nervous that he was about to throw her out.

Jacob spun around on his feet instantly not waiting for Klaus to answer. "Yes, of course." He leads her towards the staircase leaving the three of us alone in the main entrance of the room.

"I'll give you two some time alone. It's been a long day." Rebekah said vamping out of the room not wanting to have a longer conversation with her brother tonight.

Once she was gone Nik vamped in front of me gently grabbing my face in his hands cradling my gaze to meet his gaze. "Are you alright, Rae. The babies..did they?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Rebekah found us before anything happened. We're perfectly fine." I reassured him, moving my hands up to grip his forearms gently, needing him to not worry so much about me all the time.

He slumped his shoulders pulling me in for a hug gently wrapping one arm around my waist. His other hand ran through my loose hair. Wrapping my arms around his neck I laid my head against his heart. "I didn't mean to snap at your brother. I just wanted to keep you safe."

"He understands that, Nik....oh." Drawing my head back I dropped a hand to my stomach feeling something kicking against my belly.

Nik instantly went into panic mode. "What's wrong, Raelyn?"

"Nothing...they're kicking. Here, here feel." I chuckled, taking one of his hands and putting it over my stomach. I watched a smile grace his face when a few seconds later he felt three different kicks against his hand. We could both hear the three heartbeats but this was something much different.

He smiled leaning forward kissing my forehead with a reply. "They certainly are strong ones. Just like their mother..Hey Rae, are you feeling alright, you're trembling?"

I hadn't realized that I was shaking until he squeezed a hand on my shoulder where I snuggle into his warmth mumbling under my breath feeling the babies taking the strength from me. "Ug...the babies...siphoning magic again.." I attempted to remain standing on my own two feet but that wasn't the case when my knees buckled underneath me.

"Raelyn, woah now...I'm here. I've got you." He quickly vamped me up bridal style into his arms carrying me to our room in the house laying me down on the pillows. He ram his fingers through my hair seeing my eyes beginning to close where he got to his feet.

Weakly managing to grab his wrist I stopped him from leaving. "Stay with me, please Nik."

"I'm right here, love." He mumbled ditching his shirt and wrapping his arms around my waist. Laying my head on his chest I wrapped my arms around his neck snuggling closer into his warmth and comfortable embrace dosing off.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
254K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...