Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

his snow white

262 31 32
By slvr_lxght

Araneta family having a sunday together, having an outside date is hard especially with a three children. But today is different, Alfonso and Luis has an own schedule. While Irene also attending another arts event.

"If lalabas kayo, let her choose what she will wear ha. I made pack of snack for the both of you, and also contact the two boys if they already eaten at lunch time." Irene said packing her daughter's bag.

"Hayaan mo na yung dalawa date naman pupuntahan nila." Greggy said.

"Greg naman you should still ask them if they're breathing noh." Irene rolled her eyes.

"You should also update me then." Greggy back hug his wife.

"Oh?" Irene reacted.

"Ingat, asawa ko."

Irene gulp as she listened to his deep voice, so she turn around.

"Kayo din." She said before kissing him.

Greggy lay down beside her daughter, "Gising na Georgia."

The little girl started to stretch her little body, "So small my daughter."

She opened her eyes, blinking a little. Greggy hug her, "Daddy." She smiled.

"Good morning, little princess." He give her a pat.

"Daddy!" She stand up excitedly, "Daddy wake up!" She exclaimed shaking her father's body.

"Anong wake up ikaw nga tong tulog." Greggy sit up, "Daddy I dream about something." She excitedly said as she hugs him.

"What it's all about baby?" Greggy carry her up so they can go to kitchen.

"It's about many candies po!" She said.

"And then, did you eat that?" Greggy ask looking for a breakfast.

"No, I also share it with kuyas." Georgia said, her attention went to the pancakes.

"Daddy! Want!" She smile with a cute eyes.

"Opo for you talaga yan." Greggy put her on the high chair.

"Oum." She started to eat the pancake.

"You're eating on your own na ha." Greggy commented while he is making his own coffee.

"Yes, am I good?" Georgia said her both hands are holding a two pancakes.

"Very good, but you should calm down so you won't choke." Greggy answer eating a banana while watching his daughter.

Georgia only notice that her mother isn't here when it's a bath time.

"Where's mommy?" Georgia said, while walking around the big closet for her.

"She's working sweetheart." Greggy answer following her, "But, she said you can choose any clothes you want." He added.

Instead of crying to search for her mom, she smile fondly when she heard it.

"This one daddy!" She run towards her princesses gown collection.

Greggy gulp knowing that she will pick an inappropriate attire for the place where they will go.

"Snow white daddy." Georgia said looking up for her father to reach it.

Greggy sigh and just get what the kid wanted, not wanting to have a tantrums on their father-daughter day.

He was waiting for her to finish, he is standing behind the curtains while Georgia is on the bathtub doing her own things.

"Daddy, why are you buying beers?" She suddenly asked.

Greggy is busy on his phone texting his wife. "Ha?"

"You should not buy beers na, then buy a chocolates for me." She giggled.

"Hahahaha! My dear daughter naman." Greggy doesn't know how to answer.

Dear

"Our daughter pick the snow white costume. Di naman sa kinakahiya ko siya ha hahahahaha! Pero hahaha!"

If only Irene can here Greggy laughter.

"Daddy finish." Georgia said when she felt bored on the water.

"Okay baby." Greggy open the curtain, he passes the towel and drain the water on the bath tub.

"Daddy let's go na." She said while Greggy is coating her with the bathrobe.

After an hour of kulitan and asaran, they finished getting ready. Greggy sat down feeling already tired.

"Tumatanda na siguro ako." He commented.

"Nooo." Georgia said knowing what her father meant.

"Nako naman, picture ka nga. Send ko kay mommy." Greggy fished his phone to send a photograph to Irene.

"Let's go!"

Greggy trying not to laugh while they're walking around the BGC.

"Daddy. Let's see horses." George said, she meant the horses on polo club.

"Okay then, after we eat lunch baby." Greggy said.

"Cute naman." The waitress commented as soon as they step inside.

"Pwera usog po." Greggy said, they continue to walk.

"What will you eat baby?" He opened the menu.

"Potato." Georgia answer, "Hindi naman potato kinakain ni Snow White ah?" Greggy chuckled a little.

"Ihh! Daddy!" Greggy sign her to lower her voice.

The food arrived, Greggy is feeding her. But since the food is hot he is blowing for her.

Georgia was grew impatient, gulping many times. So her hands went to the glass and trying to hold it but ended up falling it.

"Georgia." Greggy stand up because he started to panicked.

"D-dad." Georgia raised her hands. It's a sign that Greggy should carry her.

"Later baby." Greggy said, searching for the help of some staff to clean the pieces of glass

"We're sorry for what happened." Greggy said as he started to kneel to pick up the glasses.

"It's fine mister. You can continue your meal we are going to take care off it." The staff said as he started to clean it.

"Sorry." Georgia look at them.

"It's fine, miss." The staff said.

"Shh let's eat so we can go na." Greggy smile so George won't feel scared.

"Hmm?" Georgia take a bite that Greggy giving.

"It's fine ha, you should be more careful." Greggy reminded before he kiss her head.

They went to the Polo club, "Daddy snowy." She said when Greggy carry her.

"Yes, of course snowy too." Greggy grab the rabbit stuff toy.

"Okay let's go na po." Georgia said clinging on his neck. "Daddy don't drink ha." She warned.

"Let's buy coffee sweetheart." Greggy said as they walk to the coffee shop.

"Kuya!" The girl pointed at a boy.

"You shouldn't point easily like that to someone." Greggy hold her hand to lower it.

"Kuya Alfie." So Greggy look at it.

It's really Alfonso, with a girl.

"Iba na naman girlfriend ng kuya mo." Greggy said and walk like they did not saw him.

"No, that's ate. His girlfriend." Georgia said since she saw her a lot.

"Talaga lang ha." The kid nodded and reach out for the strawberry milkshake she ordered.

They sat down at the big ground grass. Greggy is busy on having some talks to his friends. While Georgia is playing with snowy and a real rabbit that her father's friend.

"Ninong oh mga ninong." Greggy said, the Zobel and Lagdameo.

They are sitting Greggy is on the middle. "Let's play a game on my daughter." Greggy said.

They already knew what he meant.
"Georgia, choose one from us." Greggy said.

"I only choose daddy." She went to hug him.

"Thank you baby. You should eat na the food that mommy gave to us." Greggy opened the lunch box.

So they all laugh, "May balak pa ba kayong sundan?" The Zobel asked.

"Tama na, ang kukulit ng mga bata Hahahaha! Hinihintay kong mag bigay ng apo mga lalaki kong anak." Greggy jokingly answered.

It's already sunset, and they need to go home now. Greggy can feel that Georgia is already tired and anytime she will throw tantrums.

"Let's go home na." Greggy said holding her hand.

"Yes!" She answered loving the feeling of home again.

They are already in halfway on walking when Georgia felt that Snowy isn't around.

"Daddy." She look down.

"Yes what's wrong?" Greggy carry her.

"Snowy isn't here."

"Snowy?" Greggy look, "I told you not to forgot her right?" Greggy sigh.

"I'm sorry daddy." Georgia said.

Greggy stop, he already saw it. So he put his daughter down to test her.

"Go and get snowy na." He commanded.

"No, daddy baka kunin nila ako." Georgia shake her head.

"No, I'm looking at you naman. Look malapit na oh." Greggy said.

"Come with me daddy." Georgia hold her father's hand.

"Georgia..." Greggy kneel, making her daughter look, "You also need to go with yourself on your own. Mommy and daddy will not always physically present for you." He said.

"I still don't like, daddy." She cling on him.

"Daddy will watch you ha, daddy is here. Now get Snowy so we can go home."

Georgia wipes her tears before walking away from him. Greggy thought she already got her braveness, but then Georgia look at him once again making her to run towards her.

Hugging her crying on his arms. "It's fine baby, at least you tried your best." Greggy said when Georgia really can't do it.

"I'm not brave."

"You're brave my baby, very good baby." Greggy carry her to get Snowy.

She is just crying there.

"It's fine, if you want to cry you can cry." Greggy pat her, "It's fine to be scared and lost sometimes baby, but I know you can do it."

"Can I cry daddy?" She asked.

"You can, if you really feel to cry. Just cry, it's your emotion not in others." Greggy reminded her.

So they went home, Georgia can't stop talking about what they did and when they saw Alfonso.

"You did well naman eh." Irene smile at her, "Even I did not get snowy?" Georgia asked.

"Yes, I know you can do it naman baby namin. We are so proud of you."

A word of affirmations that Georgia grew with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 275 3
Có tin đồn lớn! Sakura Haruka có bạn gái rồi! Thậm chí còn ôm hôn nữa cơ!!! Mạc Kỳ Khuê Đăng tải trên nền tảng Wattpad và Face ở page: Lạc vào biển C...
1.2M 24K 56
just for fun
815K 30.4K 54
Status: UNDER REVISION Tahimik. Payapa. Walang gulo. Ganiyan maituturing ang buhay ni Niana Jillian "Naji" Alcayde; bantering with her older brother...
2.7K 75 25
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...