FNAF Mꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ-Sυׁׅꪀׁׅ&Mᨵׁׅᨵׁׅ...

By TinyTheWeirdoXD

You are a scuba-diver for the company "Deep Dark Sea". Scientists have recently found activity in the Pacific... More

{1} Assignment Assigned
{2} The Plan
{3} A Small Idea
{4} Muffins And Fish
{5} Captured?
{6} Shells
{7} Saved Or Hostage?
{8} Back home
{9} Reunited
{10} Sleepover Under The Stars
{11} Hello.. Boss
{12} Strange Behaviors
{13} Oh boy
{14} Happy Birthday!
{15} Date-aster
{16} Chillax
{17} Yay; Drama!
{18} Surprise
{19} Well Sh!t
{21} ?¿‽
{22} Captured and Conquered
★Siren Sun&Moon★

{20} A Familiar Sea

637 23 9
By TinyTheWeirdoXD

"Alright, is everybody all set?" Jeremy turned his head.

You and the rest of the crew had finally been able to squeeze eachother into the small submarine. Boss had said this was the only one available for that day so they had to make it work.

You and Lizzy sat in the back, since you two were the smallest. Jeremy took the wheel, because other than you, he was the only one who knew how to drive a submarine.

"I think we'll be good as we'll ever be." Lizzy shifted, trying to keep some space between you and her. It wasn't working very well. The swimsuits they forced onto them didn't help either.

"Off we go then." Mark chuckled, scratching his nose as he sneezed,"Geez, don't they clean this thing?"
"It's a spare, doofus." Lizzy rolled her eyes.

"You'd think a super rich company couldn't hurt to spare a few dollars for some more submarines." Jeremy sighed, starting up the submarine.

The creak of the metal claw could be heard through the metal walls. You felt the submarine shift as the giant claw released you and your crew down into the waters with a mighty splash.

You were now offical in the ocean...

~~~
"Why are we doing this again?" Lizzy sighed, staring out her small window.

This was the fifth time she's asked.

"For the last time Lizzy, we are exploring the ocean to see if we can find new species." Jeremy sighed, slowing down the submarine to get a good look at some coral.

"But why here? Especially since the.." Lizzy stopped herself and you felt the small room grow with tension.

You ignored them and continued to stare outside your window. You scowled at your surroundings. They seemed oddly familiar.

"Oh great!" Mark groaned, "Now we're here, to make matters worse."

You clench your seat. The time has come. You feel a hand fall onto your shoulder.
"We'll just speed through, okay?" Lizzy whispered.

You nodded and the submarine went quiet as it swam through the large canyon.

~~~
"Alright. I think we should get going now." Jeremy finally spoke. Everybody sighed with relief as the submarine began to rise up the canyon.

You noticed they had dove several feet into the canyon. You kept your eyes shut for most of the ride so you didn't notice that before.

You rested your head on your seat. You had a massive headache from all the stress and just wanted to go home.

Out of the blue (quite litterally), the submarine did a barrel roll, sending Lizzy to slam into your side.

"What the hell!?" Mark yelled as the submarine got hit again. Jeremy tried to regain control of the submarine but you saw multiple flashing lights with 'warning' plastered on.

The submarine slammed against the canyon. It creaked with agony and you could've sworn something broke.

"Stupid territorial sharks!" Jeremy cursed. Lizzy sobbed and you hugged her for comfort. You got a glimpse of a small gray tail and you let your shoulder drop with relief. You then shook your head and scowled. Focus Y/N.

"Jeremy move!" You hissed, grabbing his shoulder. He obeyed and sat where Mark was. You noticed he had moved with Lizzy and was hugging her tightly. You couldn't dwell on it for too long though.

You strapped in and gripped the controls. You got a massive look at the shark now that you were in front and laughed.

"What's so funny?!" Jeremy asked, holding on as the submarine got slammed once again.

You flicked the lights of the submarine and grinned. "These sharks don't like light."

"How do you k-" Jeremy started but was interrupted with a shove to the wall.

You flashed the nearest shark, which hissed with annoyance and backed up. You repeated this with other sharks. Some fled immediately. Others stayed and fought back.

"Eat this you pieces of crap." You laughed menacingly as the last shark swam off, probably cursing in shark language.

You smiled at your crew and immediately dropped it as soon as you saw their faces. They were wide eyed and pale with shock and probably seasickness.

"Let's just go.." You mumbled, staring back out into the ocean. You turned the submarine into high gear and got ready to set off.
.
..
...

"The engines are broken..."

"You're joking, right?" Lizzy cried, "Right?!"

You shook your head. Jeremy peered over the screen to see flashing lights spelling out 'Engines down. Repair immediately.'

"Well shoot. Now what?" Mark crossed his arms.

"Isn't the radio still working?" Lizzy asked, clutching Mark's arm like it was her only life support left.

"No.." Jeremy frowned, "The radio got smashed when we crashed into the canyon's walls."

"Which one?" Mark joked. He only got a silent response.

You turn over and look directly at Mark with a raised eyebrow. "Don't you know how to fix things LIKE a radio?"

Mark froze then smiled weakly. "Right.. my bad.."

"MARK!" Jeremy and Lizzy screamed in union, making him flinch.

You and him switched places. You handed him a small toolbox that is always kept in every submarine. As you watched him tinker with the control panel, you felt lightheaded. You took a small look at the oxygen percentage and knotted your eyebrows.

21%

~~~
"Alright! Help is on the way now!" Mark beamed, wiping sweat off his forehead.

Everybody groaned with relief. Lizzy, who had placed her head on your lap to take a nap, shifted and mumbled something under her breath. You patted her head gently and looked up at Mark.

"How long until they get here?"
"Not long, about 2-3 minutes."

You nodded you head and laid back. You hoped they'd get here sooner. You've already put in the spare oxygen tank, since the first one ran out, and it wasn't even completely full. Hopefully, 30% would be enough to last four people at once.

~~~
3 minutes had passed. The rescue submarine still hadn't arrived. Mark told everyone it was closer now. You're not too sure you believe that.

You and your crew started having hallucinations due to the lack of air. Jeremy first saw an angel in the waters. Mark saw a two legged sea turtle with muscles. Lizzy saw a mermaid with snakes for hair.

And you?

You saw Sun and Moon.

You nearly hit the roof of the submarine once you did. You couldn't tell if it was real or not so you had to ask your crew.

"Do you guys see that?!" You panicked, pointing at the exact spot the 'Sun and Moon' was.

"Hallucination Y/N. Close your eyes and it'll go away." Jeremy sighed.

"My mermaid is still here. She's starting to look a lot like Ariel..." Lizzy stared out the window, rubbing her chin.

You slump back and sigh. Thank goodness. You watched as the fake Sun and Moon swam around the canyon together. They looked happy and Sun was collecting shells, like he usually does. You chuckled quietly as Moon slapped a crab with the end of his graceful tail. Sun scolded him. You could already image how the conversation was going.

Sadly, you were interrupted by a beam of light coming through the window. 'Sun and Moon' dissolved into the water with a flash.

"It's the rescue party!" Lizzy cried out, tears of joy flowing down her face.

The crew cheered and a giant hook was attached to the front of your submarine. They were then pulled up and out of the canyon. You took one last glance at the now small and tiny canyon, the hallucination still clear in your mind. You just shook your head and turned back towards your crew, a small smile growing on your face.

Little did you know, two pairs of eyes watched you as you fled the ominous sea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1302 words yall! This is probably the longest chapter yet! Thank you guys so much for reading this!

Have a faz-tastic day/night!
-Tiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 29 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
9.8K 357 38
A story with pirates and traumatized characters is great. Oceans Rules is a Sun and Moon show based book, though is placed in a competely different d...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

42.4K 1.2K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...
5.1K 121 24
You get hired to work at a daycare and to your surprise you find out your co worker is a animatronic. Soon you start to realize your falling in love...