Ninjago Dragon's Rising - The...

By Wise_Cloud

After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually... More

Prologue
The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Croassroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea
The Last Djinn
They Call it Doom
Land of Lost Things
The Mysterious Shadow
Another Cole...?!
Absolute Power
We Are All Dragons
The Power Within
Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)
Dragon's Rising | Elemental Mechs
Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"
Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"
Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"
The Blood Moon
Shattered Dreams
Shatter-What Now?!
Beyond the Phantasm Cave
A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei
The Force From the East
The Spell at the Waterfall
To Mysterium
Their Universe
Fugitives From Madness
What it Means Being a Family

I Will Be the Danger

480 10 16
By Wise_Cloud

I smiled seeing a Light dragon, she went up to me and nuzzled up against my cheek, "You're welcome!"

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Called out Lloyd, "Yes, Lloyd?" I answered.

"I'm really glad you're my sister." He told me.

I grinned happily at that, all the things I've done for him and sacrificed has come to a good cause.

"And I'm glad you're my brother. And don't worry. It's all alright. I'm no longer angry at you. I understand your reason and have made peace with it." I held his hand to make sure my point is through.

"Thanks. Now why don't we get back at Inperium for hunting dragons and capturing you? I'm sure you've got a bunch of pent up stress." He smiled.

"Oh you know it!" I smirked preparing to fight the soldiers that had come to make us go to our cells.

"Make them! I dare you!" Dared Wyldfyre.

"Daring them? Look, we don't want to fight in these closed quarters." Lloyd tried to persuade Wyldfyre that we can't fight in these quarters since we'll only get in-prisoned again.

"Who said we don't want to fight?!" She argued.

"I have a fake ID as an Imperium Citizen. I might be able to talk our way out of this." Planned out Lloyd.

"She and the dragons are going to say no..." I muttered in the background.

"Talk? Barf. FIGHT!" She shouted running at the guards with the dragons.

"Told you so." I said to Lloyd.

"Okay. So impulse control isn't her thing." Muttered Lloyd.

"We can fly our way out of here I think, by pressing that button over there." I informed to  brother who went to activate the sunroof.

"Heads up!" I called out, throwing an Imperium soldier to the controls.

"Thank you." Lloyd thanked me, "We got a new way out!" Lloyd yelled to Wyldfyre.

The other designs with Heatwave and Wyldfyre went to the skies, "Heatwave! Go!"

"Come on, Lloyd!" I urged him, "Wait for me!" He jumped on the Light dragon we saved earlier.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"Ugh...I wish we could change out of these-" I was handed my Ninja Gi, "...clothes...You had them under your disguise didn't you?" I smiled knowingly.

"You know it! I'm sure you did the same, but you forgot your hood." Lloyd replied.

"Yep! Ah. Much better!" I sighed in relief before we ran amok in the streets of Imperium.

The dragons went to fly out of the city but that was a mistake, "No! The electro-barrier is still..." but it was too late, "uh, active. Ouch..." muttered Lloyd as we flinched seeing the dragons hit the barrier.

"We're free of our cages, but still trapped in the large house!" Yelled Wyldfyre, turning to face us.

"'Large house'?" Asked my brother, "The large house of many houses." Elaborated Wyldfyre.

"She means city." I corrected, "That's the word! How do we get out of the city?" Asked the Elemental Master we still don't know of.

"We snuck in through waste tunnels, but they're too small for dragons. So the only way out is through the main gates. Which will not be easy." Informed Lloyd.

"Uh, Lloyd? I don't want to add more problems onto your plans but...the dragons are causing massive damage on the city. Not like I care for Imperium for how the Empress, the tiger guy and Dr. LaRow with Shadow are to hide all this from their citizens but, there are still innocent people walking these streets!" I stated, helping a family of three out of the way.

"We need to get these dragons into some kind of formation." Instructed Lloyd.

"Form-a-tion?" Asked Wyldfyre.

A dragon knocked down a communication antenna that could've hit one of the citizens if Lloyd wasn't there to save them.

"They're causing too much damage! We need to get control of them!" Yelled Lloyd over the noise.

"No control. Dragons are free. Escape is all that matters!" Protested Wyldfyre.

"But innocent people could get hurt. It's too dangerous!" I added.

"I AM danger!" She yelled, throwing a fire ball on the ground, scarring the people.

"Did I see the screen get smaller when she said she was 'danger' or was it just me? Looked like an action movie for a second there..." I quietly mumbled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." truthfully spoke my brother.

We saw Rapton try to stop us, but he was too caught up in his speech.

"You made the dragon kick him away didn't you?" Lloyd asked in a monotone tone.

"Yep. Don't care about his life at all. It'd be nice to see him break." I smirked evilly.

"Sis, calm down now. Let's not get too carried away." My brother advised.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to get it out. I've been imprisoned a lot lately." I sighed.

"I can understand that. You've been through a lot." Nodded Lloyd.

"So? Have you seen Arin or Sora lately?" I asked.

"Uh...long story short. We got separated and I still haven't found them." Answered Lloyd.

"WHAT?! Well, brother, Arin's not gonna just swoop in and say 'Oh hi, Lloyd, (Y/N), how have you been?' I'm not that good at being a psychic-" I shouted in shock before ranting about a possible theory.

"Arin! There you are!" Lloyd turned to see Arin beside me as I blinked for a few seconds.

"Okay, point taken." I muttered, "Lloyd! Sensei! Oh! You're okay! I'm so glad! I've been worried sick!" Arin hugged me, I smiled hugging him back.

"I missed you too, dear. Are you alright?! Did you get hurt?! Please tell me that you didn't. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that trouble because of me!" I rambled, worrying over him.

He only laughed before shaking it off, "I'm fine. I'm fine. Just glad you're alright." Smiled Arin.

"Aw! You're such a good kid, Arin!" I laughed, patting his shoulder.

"Fire? Kai's here too?" Arin asked, he saw someone blast down a drone.

"Did he dye his hair?" Asked Arin to us.

"That's not Kai." Corrected his teacher.

"Wow, I really missed a lot. I thought there could only be one master of each element." Thought out loud Arin.

"Yeah, so did I. But here we are." Shrugged Lloyd, taking down another drone with his powers.

"Where's Riyu?" I asked to our student, "We got separated. I Hope he's heading to the sewer exit where were supposed to meet Sora." Answered Arin.

"If he's separated from you...there's a chance he got caught by someone from Imperium or their guards...I don't want to seem dark, but Riyu being alone in this kind of city. He won't have much of an advantage unless Sora finds him first." I stated, taking down a drone.

"True. But I'm sure Riyu will be okay." Arin smiled.

We continued to get through the streets but Arin realized we missed the sewer, "But, wait, the sewer is back there. Why are we going the wrong way?"

"We're going out the main gates." Stated Lloyd.

"I've got to find Riyu. He could be in trouble like Sensei said earlier." Said Arin.

We made it to the mains, "There they are! The Main-Gates-Which-Will-Not-Be-Easy!" Called out Wyldfyre.

"Great! Get these dragons out of here!" I instructed.

"I'm going back...for..." Arin was trying to go back to Riyu but only stared in shock to see more Photacs.

"Those are big." Pointed out Wyldfyre, glaring at all the Photacs.

"Now. Let's try this again." Smirked Rapton, making me glare at him.

"Did Sora activate more of those Photac Monsters?" Asked Arin.

"Who is she working for, us or Imperium?" Asked Lloyd in suspicion.

"She must've been forced to, remember, she cares for dragons greatly guys. There must be a good reason." I assured them that Sora wouldn't deliberately do this without a good reason.

"Since I'm such a nice guy..." starter Rapton as in one of his Claws scoffed in retort, "Nice? You?"

"I'm being sarcastic!" Fought back the leader of the Hunters.

"Oh, that makes sense, 'cause you've never once remembered my birthday, which is what a nice guy would do." Said the Claw.

"Happy birthday!" I waved, "Oh! Thanks! I wanted to tell you this for a while. You're really pretty and strong!" The Claw replied.

"Aw! Thank you very much!" I said happily.

Arin and Lloyd gave me a look, "What? Just because we're on different sides doesn't mean we all have to mean towards each other."

"Except for Rapton."

"I heard that lady! If you weren't so insulting I would've liked you more when you were behind bars!" Retorted Rapton.

"HEY! That's my sister you're talking to! And she's taken for your information! So don't get any ideas!" Lloyd defended for me like the precious brother he is.

"This is why I don't need a bodyguard." I giggled to Arin who laughed beside me.

"Wait...you're taken?! No way! Sora WAS right! You're dating one of the Ninja aren't you?! Tell me who, Sensei! Pleeeease?" Arin begged, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh...uh...Yes I am, but you still gotta figure out who..." I tried to minimize the hints.

"It's Kai! No wait, Jay! How about Cole? Hm...This is hard..." Arin was thinking of who it is making me only nervously laugh.

"You'll find out soon enough, for now we gotta focus on the task at hand." I assured him I'll him another time. It's fun watching him and Sora try to figure it out.

"Bummer..." muttered Rapton and some of his Claws.

"Did he just say 'bummer'?! What's with the storyline having all the villains fall in love with me?!" I shouted.

"Because you're pretty?" Questioned Arin, "You are though, my mother always told me to say that to women to boost their confidence."

"Thanks, Arin. Means a lot more from you than him." I nudged my head to Rapton while I laughed.

"Enough! As I was saying, I'm going to give you a choice. You can peacefully return the designs to their cells, and you Ninja can get a fancy cell of your own with the Light Ninja going back to the lab for investigation..." Rapton activated his Photac monster to be ready to attack.

"Or we can test out these completely indestructible fighting beasts right here, right now! Ha! I know what I'm voting for." Smirked the leader of the Claws.

"What are you voting for?" Asked his Claw.

"Fighting! Come on, you always pick the fighting option when you can." Answered Rapton.

"We can't beat them..." said Arin, "No. we have to find another way out of this." Said Lloyd.

"We heard your choices!" Called out Wyldfyre.

"Is she going to surrender?" Questioned our student.

"Haha! You obviously haven't met her yet, sweetheart." I chuckled.

"And we agree with you! Always pick the fighting option!" Snarled Wyldfyre, her dragon also roared with her.

The other dragons went to fight, "No! Wait!" Protested Lloyd.

"This is bad, right?!" Asked Arin in worry as the battle of the dragons and Photacs is underway.

"This is terrible!" Shouted Lloyd, going to do Spinjitzu, while I stayed back with the boy.

"Claws! Take down these dirty animals and get the Light Ninja!" Ordered Rapton.

I used my powers to push away the beasts off of a dragon, then, I went to dodge another beast, trying to bite me. Are they trying to capture me alive or NOT?!

We kept on fighting, I saw Rapton and Wyldfyre going at it, "Surrender, woman! Or else!" He yelled at me.

"Excuse me?! NEVER! I Will never surrender to a man like you!" I protested, punching him off his Photac Beast.

"Yeah! You tell 'em!" Cheered on Wyldfyre.

"Fiesty...like always...That's what makes you more fun to fight!" Smirked the man getting up.

"You're getting it!" Shouted Wyldfyre, she and I ran to the man.

I was pushed away by one Photac Beast they got their butte handled by a dragon, "HI SORA!!! BYE SORA!!!" I was seen flying past them, waving before I regained my balance.

"Phew! Sorry about that. I've been getting hit a lot these episodes. Too bad Kai or Zane aren't here to be the usual punching bag-" I stopped talking when I saw the betrayed looks of the males towards Sora.

"Oh..." I mumbled, sighing.

"Why did you do this, Sora?! You activated more Photacs?! What were you thinking?!" Ranted Arin.

"Yeah, okay, uh, so I can see how this might look like I did something terrible." She nervously smiled.

"Might look? Definitely looks." Arin stated, with still some sass left in him.

"They were torturing this dragon. I had to do something. But don't worry, I  built in a secret way to shut the Photacs down and it's gonna be easy." She explained before we were all hit off the dragons by the said Photacs.

"If it's easy, then please do it." Pleaded Lloyd.

"No problem, just need a quick spark from Riyu. Where is he?" Asked Sora.

"Uh..." Trailed on Arin, Sora gave him a look.

"Oh boy..." I muttered, "What?" The pink-haired girl asked.

"Riyu is kind of...missing." Me and my brother were seen in the background fighting back the beasts and Claws. While the boy explained where our dragon friend is.

"—WHAT?!" Sora yelled in shock.

"You two, go find Riyu. Wyldfyre, I, and my sister will try to hold off the Photacs until then." Ordered Lloyd to his students.

They went to get Riyu while we stayed back as said before.

"It's you and I again, brother." I landed behind his back after doing Spinjitzu.

He did the same, "Like always, sister." We nodded before we ran in opposite directions to fight off the enemy.

As brother and sister and fellow teammates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 166 62
After Nya's disappearance, the relationship between the ninja is no longer the same. Each hero has chosen different tasks. They haven't seen each oth...
15.7K 402 42
When suddenly everything is falling apart by a certain Ninjago princess. (Y / N) and her best friend decide to find their master. Unfortunately, fate...
8.1K 306 21
The ninja get notice that there is suspicious activity around Hiroshi's Labrinth, so they go to investigate. When they get there someone's already br...
28K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...