Unsighted Affection

By dancingsnake88

Shiloh Armstrong is your typical teenage girl. Expect for the fact that she's had cancer since she was 13. S... More

2: Itachi
3: Walk in the Park
4: Meetings
5: New Adventures
6: Insult to Injury
7: Bonds
8: Struggle
9: Bride
10: Bird In A Cage
11: Healing
12: Waking
13: Freedom
14: Christmas
15: Not So Mean Girls
16: Golden
17: Animals and Algebra
18: Conflicts
19: Understanding

1: Flu Season

57 2 0
By dancingsnake88

Shiloh's POV:
I slowly made my way to the seating area in the hospital waiting room. I had gotten the flu, of course, even with constantly wearing a mask and washing my hands twenty times a day. But, I guess that's part of having cancer.

A sigh escaped my lips, and I adjusted the lilac beanie on top of my head. Losing my hair to chemo didn't make me too self conscious, but constantly being stared at did. So, I started collecting hats to hopefully eradicate the stares.

After what seemed like a lifetime of filling out paperwork and waiting, I finally went to the exam room. A man entered the room and I smiled, as I recognized him as Dr. Kelly. He had been taking care of me since I got sick two years ago, when I was thirteen.

"So Shiloh, what seems to be the problem today?"

I exhaled slowly and frowned. I was suddenly really dizzy. The room turned upside down. The last thing I heard was my mom saying my name. Then I blacked out.

•Sorry it's so short! I'll update soon, I promise! XOXO•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.4K 46
She was the girl in the hoodie, The girl who talked to no one, The girl who was always on her own. Some thought she wasn't entirely human, They made...
9.7M 33.8K 10
Everyone dies, someday and somehow. Sixteen year old Allie is dying of cancer. More than anything, she wants to be a normal teenager. But pretending...
844 53 24
Dylan Evans is pretty much a normal seventeen year old boy, but he has to deal with something. At the age of sixteen Dylan was diagnosed with Chroni...
20.1K 473 47
After being diagnosed with cancer 17 year old Nadine Grace Morgan realizes her dream of being a dancer won't come true because she doesn't have long...