I think I'm in love with a Ma...

By lollyyypop112

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 4

101K 1.4K 370
By lollyyypop112

Just to clarify, Roxanne is George and Angelina's daughter :)

Chapter 4

Roxy's POV

I searched through my trunk looking for something to wear. Lily came in just as I was trying on a cute black dress.

"What are you wearing?" Lily asked, eyebrows raised as she flopped on one of the beds, blowing at the copper coloured hair that fell in her face.

"It's a dress I got in Australia. Why don't you like it?" I frowned at her.

"You're not wearing that to the meeting are you?"

"Aww Lils. You are so naive. It's not a meeting meeting. It's so obviously a party. Anyway what's gotten into you lately? What happened to the fun loving Lily that is my best friend," I sat down beside her on the bed.

"I guess it's just Scorpius getting to me. He's just so annoying!" She looked at me, "what?"

I was trying to surpress a laugh. "It's so obvious he likes you. I mean everytime he looks at you..that chemistry!"

She shot up laughing, "shut up Roxy! We hate each other."

"Honey, there's a thin line between love and hate," I replied flippantly. And from what I had seen, there is so much more than just hate there.

Her face was going pink. "Anyway back to this meeting, why would Crystal agree to a party? Shes's the head girl."

"Maybe he offered to pay her in sexual favours if she let him have-"

"Please Roxy, you have such a dirty mind" she held her hand to her head and breathed deeply, "do you really think it's a party?"

"Positive. I mean why else would anyone invite moi?"

She smiled briefly, "I guess," then got up and opened her trunk that had been brought up earlier. "But what on earth am I supposed to wear?"

I went over to her trunk and pulled out a pretty black sheer blouse and white skinny jeans. "Now all you need is a pair of rocking Roxy heels!" I went to my trunk and rummaged around. The trunk was enchanted so you could fit more on the inside, like a Mary Poppins bag. I loved that muggle movie!

I found what I was looking for and pulled out a pair of 4 inch black wedges and handed them to her.

She looked at me sceptically.

"Do you want me to break my legs?"

"Please girl, you're a witch, you break your leg you can fix it in 10 seconds. Whats the problem?" I laughed "lighten up a little. I think Lorcans making you as boring as he is."

"My boyfriend is not boring," she sounded offended as she put on the shoes.

"Meh, he's cute but not handsome if you get what I mean. No sex appeal. And he's too sensible. Me, I like them badass like his brother Lysander. Why you'd be better off with Scorpius. At least he knows how to have a good time."

"Yeah thank you for the lecture Roxy, but Lorcan has plenty of sex appeal and he's fun and looks after me. You can have Lysander and as for Scor-" she was cut off by a knock on the dormitory door.

"Hey Lily, Roxy, its me Hugo," I voice came from the other side of the door.

I went over to open the door because the doors were enchanted so that if a boy tried to open the door, the floor beneath him would give way. Hogwarts and their rules pfft...

He was standing there in jeans and a black shirt. Guess he already got the party memo. Behind him was another guy that was in my Potions class. "I was just coming to tell you that I don't think it was a meeting after all. But looks like you already knew."

"Yeah, like I wouldn't recognise a good party cover up," I answered smoothly.

He smiled inanely, "I should have known better."

Lily came over "you better be right" she hobbled past, "otherwise we're going to look like complete idiots."

I muffled a laugh and rolled my eyes at my cousin. She could be such an overthinker at times, but that was why everyone loved her so much.

Lily's POV

We came to a halt outside the Head Dormitory. The door was a picture of a leprechaun who had a pile of gold infront of him which he was counting. I realised that neither Hugo nor I knew the password. And I doubted that Roxanne or Hugos friend knew either.

Luckily (or not so luckily) Scorpius came round the corner. Behind him was the guy that was going out Rose. I think his name was Drake something..Drake Zabini?

"Ahhh, the Gryffindor Crew has eventually decided to grace us with their presence," Scorpius drawled.

I noticed he was wearing black jeans which fit him perfectly and a white v-neck top. Wow he was good looking.

And what was I thinking? Again. I had a boyfriend.

"Hey Presto" he said to the Lepricorn.

"Yes Master!" the Leprechaun sprang to life and the portrait hole sprung open.

From where I was standing I couldn't hear any music but as I stepped into the dorm loud music started. I realised it must have been the Muffliato spell.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Scorpius bowed sarcastically to us. "Over there are the drinks," he pointed to a table in the corner. "Over there are the games," he nodded towards a group of students sat round in a circle in the middle of the room, "and up there is my room..just incase." He winked at me suggestively.

"Why don't you go and stick yourself in a hole," I had to stop myself from thinking about him and then realised what I had just said, turning pink. What on earth was I thinking?

"My pleasure miss potter, just tell me which hole to stick myself in," he smirked and knew he was making me uncomfortable.

I squirmed "how about a black hole?" Then I abruptly walked away not wanting to pursue the awkward conversation anymore.

Roxy followed me. "Told you it was a party," she purred in my ear.

"Okay Roxy, you know your parties. I get it and I'll never doubt you again blah blah blah."

We reached the drinks table. Rox poured herself a firewhisky whilst I reached for the butterbeer.

"No you don't," Rox took the butterbeer away from me. "You are going to have some fun tonight and you can't get drunk on butterbeer...have this," she put a bottle in my hand. It was full of some strong liquid that stung my throat and made my mouth feel on fire. I made a face.

"I can have fun without getting drunk," I replied raising my eyebrows at her.

"Not these days you can't," she said "now drink up." She watched me suspiciously as if as soon as she was gone I was going to throw it in the fire or something. To be fair, that had crossed my mind.

I lifted the bottle to my lips and took a gulp. The fiery liquid burned down my throat again. I had never had something this strong. I had tried firewhisky and had got drunk many times with Roxy before but not this stuff.

"WOW this stuff is strong" I managed to answer.

"See, you're loosening up already... my work here is done," she turned on her heel and headed straight over to where a group of people were dancing.

I swept my eyes over the room. There were about forty people in total, scattered across the room. A song I recognised came on and I had the sudden urge to dance to it, so I took another couple of swigs of the unknown drink and headed over to the mass of dancing bodies.

Scorpius' POV

I watched in slow motion as Lily took another drink from the bottle she was holding. I watched as her lips curved around the bottle neck taking a sip. Then she removed the bottle her lips back in place. Perfect.

She did look amazing tonight. Not that she didn't look fairly hot all the time. But tonight she looked extremely sexy.

I was about to turn away when she practically jumped into the crowd of dancers all dancing against each other. I stared as she danced with some Ravenclaw 5th year I didn't know. I closed my eyes mesmerized by the thought of her dancing with me. The heat of her body burning my skin.

Shit. I needed to get laid already.

I sidled over to the drinks table and took a swig from the bottle Lily had just put on the table.

Merlin this stuff was strong. Then I understood.

She must be drunk. Lily would never act like that. Not sober Lily.

Well, I shrugged, might as well get drunk too. With that I tipped the bottle up and drunk what was left.

To be honest I didn't feel much different. I got drunk all the time and I guess my body just got used to all that poison in my body so it took a lot more to get me off my face.

I picked up another one and downed it all too.

Lily's POV

I felt elated, like nothing in the world could worry me at that moment in time.

I lifted my hands in the air whilst dancing to the music and turne whilst falling straight into someone's arms.

"Ooopss...sorrryy" I giggled hysterically. All I could see infront of me was a white t-shirt. It was well fitted and I could just imagine some hard-abs underneath.

I looked up into the face of an angel. He had perfectly sculpted cheekbones and brilliant blonde hair.

"Don't worry about it Potter," the angel said pulling me back onto my own feet.

"Hehe are you an angel," I was staring into eyes that were pools of silver.

"Who knows I might me?" he winked at me.

I looked around him for his wings but could not find any.

I peered into his pale flawless face. "Then where are your wings?"

'"Well, maybe im a fallen angel," he grinned mischieviously.

I shook my head disbelievingly "but you're my guardian angel, you saved me from falling on my face! Which would have been soooo embaressing" I bent and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Is that all I get for being your saviour?" the angel asked raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe you'll get some more later if you are good angel" I tapped him on the nose.

"Orchideous" he conjured up a beautiful bouquet of flowers and handed them to me.

I giggled and smelt the flowers, " aww they're so pretty, thank you!"

"Your so drunk! I think you should probably sit down" the angel laughed and started tugging me away from all the people dancing. It was really loud in here, why had no teachers complained yet? Not that I minded I quite enjoyed not caring. I nodded, sitting down sounded like a nice idea.

Scorpius' POV

I had never been this drunk. Never.

But I felt happy. Really happy for once.

I knew I wasn't an angel. Far from it, but I thought I'd play along. In the morning she probably wouldn't remember any of this.

"Your turn Lily" Talon Smith pointed to Lily who was next to me leaning against my shoulder propping herself up. When we went to sit I hadn't realised we'd sat down in the middle of a game of spin the bottle.

She reached out for the bottle and twisted it. Round and round it went and kinda made me a bit dizzy. It eventually stopped outside a girl with platinum blonde hair. Great a girl on girl kiss.

Lily looked a bit unsure for a minute but the blonde girl was all ready for it. "Come on Lily, it's just a kiss between friends" she puckered her lips.

Lily hesitantly leaned forward and the other girl met her in the middle. It was literally a peck and nothing more to my dismay.

Lily came back and licked her lips. "Tastes like cherry!" She exclaimed and giggled. 

"My turn!" I growled and reached to spin the bottle.

Again it went round and round until it finally stopped infront of me or Lily? Score.

"Well I guess I can't kiss myself soo..." I shrugged and bent my head to her searching her emerald eyes for permission. She met my lips without hesitation. In a second she was basically in my lap and her fingers were running through my hair.

All my senses were overwhelmed with her. All I could feel was her, all I could smell was her. Merlin this was the best kiss I had ever had.

I moved my head so I kissed her cheeks and neck-

"What the fuck is going on?"

Lily jumped and broke off the kiss and looked behind me towards all the commotion. I only just realised that the music had been turned off.

"DRAKE?" Rose rocked up fuming, at Drake who had a raven haired girl on his lap whom had her back to me.

"Rose!" the girl in Drakes lap turned to the girl that had just walked in.

"Roxy?" Lily whispered next to me.

"ROXY!"

"Rose!" he gaped his mouth open at the girl who had interrupted

"Drake what the hell are you doing?"

"I think he's trying to get with me...obviously" sniggered Roxy.

"Shut up your not helping here" Drake pushed Roxy off his lap.

I looked around. Everyone was staring at the three of them. I desperately wanted to get back to kissing Lily but she seemed mesmerized by the scene.

"Okay well I better go before this gets ugly." Roxy started to bounce over to me and Lily.

"No you stay here! This was your fault too!" Rose was shouting.

This was going to get ugly.

"As for you!" she pointed at Drake and then slapped him. Hard. Then while he was recovering she got out her wand and shouted Furnunculus! "I don't like to be cheated on!"

All of a sudden Drakes face had started to grow boils at a rather alarming rate.

"Fuck, you BITCH!" he got out his wand and pointed it at her.

"Expelliarmus!" Drakes wand went flying out of his hand "that's it break it up people, time to go," another girl joined the scene.

I didn't notice Roxy run over and grab Lilys hand. "We need to go now before this gets nasty" she pulled as she looked up at me with at smirk. "Looks like I'm not the only one trying to break up a couple this evening ehh?"

What? I was too reluctant to let Lily go to understand what Roxy was saying in my muffled brain state. She turned and stared at me with her innocent eyes.

Innocent drunk eyes that I just took advantage of. Shit, I mean I don't feel bad for Lorcan - but no doubt she will and it will all be my fault.

But at the same time is it bad that all I wanted was for her to be back in my arms?

Hope you enjoyed it :) And dont forget to review and vote please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 76
Rose Weasley has always been the top of her class. She got it from her mum, the pure determination to soak in all the information that she learned be...
24K 1.5K 52
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat Co-written by @famdomtrash24000 •Strong Language •Homophobic Slurs •Physical Abuse ~Includes use and...
1.3K 18 14
This takes place 21 years after the battle of Hogwarts. Lily Luna Potter is going to Hogwarts. But everyone keeps calling her "Harry Potter's daughte...
1.3K 7 33
(I know Scorlily isn't a common ship, but hear me out) He was a Malfoy. She was a Potter. As of recent, Scorpius and Lily were supposed to hate each...