Afton Random Books

By Kalin_0611

Only random moments with Aftons and their AUs POSSIBLY SLOW UPDATE WARNINGS INSIDE More

WARNINGS
Main AU: Pregnant
Main AU: Fallen Asleep
Main AU: Flower
Alive AU: Coin
Main AU: Brooch
Main AU: Brooch [Sequel]
Future AU: Smoker
Mafia AU: Prisoner
Main AU: Just Friends
Unfortunate!AU: Real One
Vampire AU: Stake
Main AU: Vampire
Alive AU: First Night
Fallen Angel!AU: One Eye Blind
Alive AU: Wound
Random AU: Top
College AU: Out of town
Apocalypse AU: Hand
Fantasy AU: Fire
Main AU: Glowing Eyes
Main AU: Regret
Cursed Spirit: Footsteps
Hanahaki Disease AU: Decaying
Main AU: 2 AM Feeling
What If Scenarios: Main AU
Main AU: This is not the first time
Royal AU: My King
Celebrity AU: Accusation
Medium AU: Michael Afton
Main AU: Short hair
Main AU: Alcohol
Alive AU: Confession
Main AU: Nightmare
Medium AU: Simp
Main AU: Bath
lil announcement
Main AU: First Meet
Main AU: Replacement
College AU: Priority
Main AU: Short Hair [2]
Vampire AU: Heartbeat
Main AU: Midnight
Soft AU: Cross paths
Mafia AU: Vincent
Main AU: Papa
Edgy AU: Liar.
Main AU: Early Morning Smoothie
Celebrity AU: Blackmail [Accusation Part 2]
Main AU: Mark
Main AU: Ambush [Short Hair [3]]
Unfortunate AU: Voice
Main AU: Sentimental
Main AU: Last Hug
Hanahaki Disease AU: Sunset
Main AU: Not hatred, nor dislike
College AU: Lost
Main AU: Amen
Main AU: Little fraud
Main AU: A Visit
Main AU: Cruel
art dump [1]
Kemonomimi AU: Heat
Revolutionary AU: Bumantara
Celebrity AU: Holy; it's him!
art dump [2]
Actor AU: Script Reading
Main AU: Perfection
What If AU: Bad Weather
Main AU: Pen

Browncent/Old AU: Groceries

1.8K 60 280
By Kalin_0611

[Vincent x William]

-VL-

"Daddy, Daddy can I buy a new plushie?" Elizabeth tugged at her father's sleeve eagerly.

William nodded. "Sure, Lizzie." He turned to his son-in-law who was talking to his eldest son. "Noah, go with Elizabeth and accompany her to buy plushies."

The blonde-haired man looked back at him and smiled broadly. "No problem, Mr Afton!" He quickly approached Elizabeth before taking the little girl's hand, then he lifted Elizabeth onto his shoulder and let her sit there. "What plushie do you want to buy this time, Liz?"

"Hmm, looks like I still don't have a stuffed rabbit."

"Why do you need a stuffed rabbit when you already have your father?"

"Hey." William hit Noah's arm in annoyance while Noah and Elizabeth laughed together. William stared at the departure of the two of them still with an irritated expression, then he took a slow breath and let it out slowly. After that he shifted his attention to Michael and Chris. "You two, you can go to somewhere else while I will buy the monthly groceries."

Michael looked at him a little doubtfully, Chris in his arms said nothing. "Are you sure you'll be okay, Father?"

His eyebrows were pulled upwards. "Why won't I be okay?" William flashed a faint smile. "It's just some groceries, Mike."

"But handling it alone must be a little tiring ..."

"Then what else should I do? Vincent isn't with us," he cut Michael off quickly, his tone one of suppressed anger. "You two just go, I can handle this alone." William slightly pushed Michael's back to immediately step away from the supermarket section.

Michael and Chris were still looking at him, they both looked hesitate but he put on a firm expression that his decision was final, so they left the place—seemingly towards the bookstore section of the mall.

William watched until the two of them had completely disappeared from his sight, then he turned to the line of trolleys and pulled one out. The goal was to pick out some fresh vegetables and fruits before buying some cartons of milk, after that grab some frozen food and seasonings. They still have a few meats in their house. He was also contemplating what to cook today for his children while getting the things he needed.

A little tiring to take care of all the household chores alone, he was lucky that his children always help his with the daily chores. A spark of exasperation was created again in his heart, his brother never again tried to participate to help him. Hell, the last time he'd seen him had been like two weeks ago and Vincent hadn't made any appearances until recently.

He didn't know where the man went, nor he cares at this point. Really. All questions always end in fights, fights end with Vincent saying that he has never tried to understand his current condition and was being selfish.

"Me? Selfish? Screw you, you son of a bitch," William muttered angrily as he put a carton of milk into the trolley.

He was about to grab the last carton of strawberry flavored milk on the cooler when someone else was about to take it too. William stopped, he seemed a little surprised and he exchanged glances with the man in front of him who was equally surprised. The two of them stared at each other awkwardly, William in the end scanned the person up and down. He was taller than him, his ivory hair was a mess—the clothes he was wearing were even wrinkled, as if the man had just come in a hurry and didn't have time to iron them.

William sighed, he could give a reason later why he didn't buy strawberry milk for his daughter. "You can take it," he said as he pulled his trolley and left.

He was now intending to grab some frozen food, but the sound of footsteps that seemed to be overtaking him made him look back. The man approached William, who now stopped and turned around, apparently curious. "Thank you," he said.

Interestedly William lifted his eyebrows upwards, he couldn't help but chuckle. "For a strawberry milk? Really? You're funny." William turned around again and pushed his cart away, he allowed the man to step beside him, not the least bit bothered by him staring at him constantly. William opened the freezer for frozen food, before that he looked at the man. "Can you get that food over there?" he asked.

His request for help was immediately accepted, William pointed out what to take while he was about to put the sausages into the trolley. After a while they finished, William smiled a little. "Thank you," he said happily as he pushed his trolley back to the condiments section, the man was still following him. Maybe he should just talk to this weirdo. "So, are you here just to buy milk or following someone for no absolute reason?"

The question seemed to make the man momentarily stunned, then laughed nervously. "Sorry—it's just that strangers have never been this nice to me."

William tilted his head in confusion. "They didn't let you have the last strawberry milk?"

"No—I mean not only that ... but yeah I guess that counts too ...." The man's bicolored eyes moved the other way for a moment. "Usually they—you know, they don't really like my face." He shrugged his shoulders, William frowned. That person's face did have a pretty terrible wound on the left side, also his black eyes didn't look alive.

"I think you're pretty cool," William replied honestly while looking at the rows of ketchup bottles. "My face is also quite hideous because of an incident."

"But—to me you are quite—beautiful."

William turned his head quickly and he seemed taken aback by the reply, the man looked embarrassed. William flashed an amused smile and laughed again, this man was trying to be polite but too stiff. "Thanks again," William said. "I'm William, by the way."

He was dumbfounded at that and smiled broadly. "My name is Vincent Griffin! Pleased to meet you!"

Hearing that name, William winced slightly. A simple coincidence but felt horrifying. William tried to be casual and nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Griffin."

He let Vincent continue to follow him in the supermarket while he looked for his own needs. He didn't mind Vincent's presence too much, he didn't do anything anyway; instead being glad he helped him pick up a few items. He was quite grateful for Vincent's help. They were now in the snacks section, William intended to buy his children at least stock of snacks for several weeks.

"You can put your milk in the trolley, I'll pay for it for you," William said while staring at the row of chocolates in front of him. He glanced at him briefly, Vincent still rooted to the spot with his strawberry milk on his hand. "What? You helped me, at least I can pay for your milk."

"Oh, thanks." The Griffin smiled nervously before putting the milk box into the trolley. "I was hoping you could repay me with something else."

William turned his head curiously. "And what's that?"

For a moment Vincent was silent, he seemed hesitant to say it and was a bit shy. It didn't take long for Vincent to look him in the eye. "Maybe—maybe we can have tea together, tomorrow, or next week, or whenever you're free if you want!"

"Oh?" William gave a thin smile, he didn't expect that. "With pleasure."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." William took his phone out of his pocket. "Give me your number, I'll call you later."

"S-sure!"

Vincent took out his phone quickly, he seemed enthusiastic. William smiled briefly, before listening to the telephone number dictated by the man. He saved the contact, then put his phone back in. "I'm looking forward to our tea time," William said as he stared at Vincent.

"Me too!" Vincent answered quickly, before he appeared to be both dumbfounded and embarrassed that he had answered so fast. His cheeks reddened upon hearing William laugh. Then his watch rang, Vincent turned it off and his forehead furrowed while William looked at him. "My break time is over," he said, almost sounding like a grunt. "I need to go to my office."

"How about your strawberry milk?"

"You can take it." Vincent flashed a smile to William. "See you later!"

William gave a small nod and watched Vincent run away from there—looking in such a hurry. He didn't wonder why the man's look was messy anymore, his work was probably very important. William smiled faintly, it was quite pleasant to spend time with the Griffin. He took out his phone again and glanced at the contact he had just saved there, his smile still stuck on his face.

"William."

That voice was so familiar to the ear, William turned his head back in shock. "Vincent," he said in disbelief, how long had his twin been there? "Since when did you come back?"

"Just now, you guys weren't home, so I teleported to you." Vincent shrugged his shoulders before giving a crooked smile. "Sorry, by the way. You still haven't finished shopping?"

"As you can see." William shrugged nonchalantly.

"I will help you then."

"Go ahead."

At least he had enough fun with the other Vincent today and looking forward for their tea time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 102 26
Chapters of VinLiam (Vincent x William) If you don't like this ship, leave! 🤭 It will include some 13+ scenes so do not read if your 13 or under (FO...
8K 229 13
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...
4.8K 101 28
Somewhat Canon AU- 👍 Trigger Warning for the following: -Strong Language -Death -Mention of S-icide -Mention of S-bstance Ab-se -Mention of Neglect ...
155 2 4
The Afton Family. A family with five members. Incredibly rich, living in luxury with children that are cared for and loved equally. They're perfect...