I think I'm in love with a Ma...

By lollyyypop112

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 3

106K 1.5K 505
By lollyyypop112

Lily

The train shuddered to a halt and all of a sudden the corridors outside our compartment were busy with first years all eager to get off the train. My friends and I just stayed in our seats until the hustle died down.

In the distance I could hear Hagrids' booming voice calling all the first years to the boats. His voice bought back old memories.

"Okay, time to go," Jake said pushing himself off the seat and sliding opening the compartment door on the lookout  for a rush of first years.

I untangled myself from Lorcan and stood up smoothing my robes and straightening the prefect badge pinned to my chest.

"Alrighty then," I pulled down my trunk and picked up Redfern's empty cage. She preferred to fly to Hogwarts, not be stuffed in a cage within a 10ft by 10ft compartment for eight hours. To tell you the truth, so would I if I were an owl or any bird for that matter.

Hugo was already going out into the train corridor so I followed him. I had no idea what we were supposed to do as prefects. I assumed that we would get on the horseless carriages like everyone else. Well, to be correct, the carriages weren't actually horseless. They were drawn by these creatures called Thestrals but only people who have seen death happen can see them.

"Hey Hugo, where do we go?" I asked him.

"Lily!" I was relieved to hear Crystals high pitched voice. I turned to see her marching down the corridor. Her Head Girl badge shone glinting from the rays of moonlight. "Thank goodness I found you and Hugo. You have to come to the Head Dorm. Theres a meeting tonight after-"

"I know," I cut her off. "I kind of crossed paths with Scorpius earlier and he told me, after he harassed me that is."

She didn't look to happy about that.

"What I don't get is why we have to bring friends?" I asked her.

"Ohh, its just going to make things a bit more fun..eh?" she smiled falsely. "Anyhoo,"she flapped her hands about, "I guess I'll see you guys later then."

"Wait Crystal! What do we do now?" I practically shouted at her retreating back.

"Just get on the carriages like everyone else," she gave me a look as if I was stupid.

Well how was I supposed to know?

"You didn't tell me about the meeting," Hugo turned to me.

"Well, to be honest with you, I wasn't really planning on going as Scorpius told me. It could have been a joke but as Crystal just said it, looks like we will have to go. Oh and they said bring a friend," I rattled off.

"Why?"

"I don't know what their planning, lets just go please," I hurried him along.

Scorpius

"So Scorpius, now you have your own room, maybe I could come and visit you some time or multiple times?" Lexi leaned over to me fluttering her eyelashes.

I turned away. Lexi was alright but she was a bit of a easy catch if you know what I mean. She just wasn't the sort of challenge I was looking for. Don't get me wrong she was hot which she used to her advantage but she wasn't Lily Potter.

What the hell am I thinking? Stop thinking about her, she'll come to you! I psyched myself up. 

I looked at Lexi again. "Yeah maybe. But not tonight because I have to do a prefect meeting with Crystal." I knew mentioning Crystal would make her jealous.

And I was right.

"Why did that perky bitch get head girl? Seriously." She plonked herself on down on the seat too close to me. "You don't like her do you Scorpius?" she asked innocently.

"Nah, she ain't my type."

"Good." She leaned over and bit my bottom lip. I could taste that she'd been taking Pixie Dust and pushed her away from me.

"What?" she sounded offended.

"I'm just not in the mood."

"Whatever mate, you're always up for it." Drake Zabini snorted from the corner of our compartment.

"Shut up Zabini."

"Oooh someone's a bit sensitive today."

The train was starting to slow and I couldn't stand it in the compartment anymore. I reached up to get my trunk and my Eurasian eagle owl, Athena. Yes, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom cliche,  but I thought it was a pretty smart name to call an owl when I got her when I was eleven.

"Awww baby don't go," Lexi was calling.

"Lexi do yourself a favour and stop acting like such a whore," I growled and went out into the corridor where I smacked straight into Rose Weasley.

"Oh look who it is Malfoy, didn't think your charm book included calling girls whores," she drawled.

"Weasley, what a surprise...well actually its not really. And no it doesn't normally, but it was called for." I smirked. "By the way you might wanna get in there-" I jerked my finger towards the compartment I had just exited "before Lexi gets her hands all over your boyfriend."

She almost growled. "That girl has issues, maybe she needs a knock down or two in a while." She looked at her manicured fingernails seeming rather bored.

"How close are you and Lily?" I suddenly blurted out without thinking. Oh crap.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Nothing." The best plan of action in this situation was to play dumb.

She stalked towards me " I'm not stupid Malfoy. You said something about Lily."

"No I didn't. I didn't say a thing."

"Yes...I'm not deaf."

"No...yes you are deaf."

"What? Fine whatever, but anyway, whatever you wanted to know, I don't know it because I don't really associate with those weirdos these days."

I looked at her "you do realise you just called your cousins weirdos right?"

"Yeah I know." She pursed her lips.

Then I realised that her lips looked just like Lily's.

Arghhhh hell, why do I keep thinking about her.

"I'm going now." I pushed past her before I could think about her lips - or Lily's lips any more.

Lily

The last of the first years were being sorted into their houses. I cheered along with everyone else when Henry Johnson was put into Gryffindor house but I couldn't shake this feeling that someone was watching me. I glanced around the great hall and locked eyes with Scorpius Malfoy who was looking right at me. I felt my cheeks warming and turned my head slightly so I was scanning the Ravenclaw table.

Lysander caught my eye. He was looking from me to Scorpius with an expression of confusion on his face. Suddenly he turned to Scropius and raised his hand ever so slightly so that he could see.

And flipped him off.

I burst out laughing at the murderous expression on Scorpius' face and the grin on Lysander's.  Luckily the sorting hat had just announced another first year so my laugh was not heard apart from Roxy who turned to me. "Seriously Lily its not that funny, that poor guy..." which in turn caused her to start a fit of giggles at her own wit which wasn't very funny.

I glanced back at Scorpius who had a face of composure and coolness once more. He was intently watching the sorting like a good Head Boy.

Scorpius 

That jerk just gave me the finger. After the feast I was gonna wipe that sneaky grin right of his arrogant face.

"Whats up mate, your face has gone as red as Weasleys hair over there." Drake whispered.

"Nothing." I decided to forget what had just happened, after all I'm sure Lily didn't like immature boys like Lysander Scamander. Thats probably why she's dating the smart, sensible one. Whats his name? Lorcan? 

The sorting was all finished and Headmistress McGonagall was saying random stuff about all the rules set out and what not.  I actually had no idea why she chose me as Head Boy this year. She probably hates me.

"Now, this year we have a very special surprise for you. Now we haven't run it in years because of what happened last time but the Ministry has been discussing and we have decided to once again re-instate the Tri-Wizard Tournement!"

There was a excited mumbling around the hall.

Everyone knew what happened last time the Tri-Wizard Tournement happened. My own father and mother were at Hogwarts then. A boy named Cedric Digory had died because Voldemort was trying to kill Lily's father Harry Potter.

"Now I know you are all very excited" the headmistress said, "but again, measures must be taken to ensure everyones safety. The contest will be held at Durmstrang school this year. Now we have decided that we are going to take years 5,6 and 7-" There was a groan from some of the lower school students. "The age limit to enter the actual tournament is 17 but the other students may stay and watch the tournament. ALSO, we are only allowed a maximum of 60 students that are allowed to go due to class sizes at Durmstrung. Therefore students who wish to apply will have to have impeccable academic grades." A small smile formed on her face. "The Durmstrung professors do not take kindly to failing pupils. Perhaps that is something we could all learn from."

I took a brief glance at Lily who was talking animatedly with her cousin Roxanne. Lorcan on the other side had his arm slung casually over Lily's shoulders. 

"As you may also know, the tournament runs over Christmas where there is a Yule Ball. Now you all have a chance to torment your parents with letters bugging them for new dresses and dress robes." Professor McGonagal smiled again. "That is all for now, please enjoy your meal."

Magically food appeared on the plates infront of us. Beside me Drake shot out his arm and started grabbing for everything in sight.

"Hungry?" I looked at him quizzically.

"Starving man. Rose sucks all the energy out me, y'know!" he replied stuffing a Yorkshire pudding in his mouth.

I sniggered. "You and Rose get up to nothing'' I responded snagging a turkey leg of one of the golden plates.

"How do you know what we get up too. You're too busy adding conquests to your list" he snickered, now ladling his plate with gallons of gravy. "Speaking of which, who's the lucky or unlucky lady this term. 

I smirked. "Well its funny you should ask. I bumped into Lily Potter on the train. I'll tell you what she is looking smoking this year." 

Drake laughed as he took a deep gulp out of his goblet of wine. "Lily Potter will  never sleepwith you in a million years, even if her life depended on it. She's so out of your league."

"Do you even know me; no-girl would ever refuse me. They wouldn't stand a chance against my charms."

"Which is exactly why she would refuse you. She's got class man. Something that we don't have."

"I'll make you a bet," I proposed. "For 100 galleons I bet that I can get Lily Potter to sleep with me before Christmas." Oops that kind of slipped out.  I didn't mean to be so crude, but this bet made the challenge even more interesting. 

"Deal." Drake said his eyes glittering mischievously. "100 galleons? Mate I'm gonna be so rich."

"We'll see." I said smirking, confident in my abilities. 

Yes, I'm a cocky idiot. Get over it. It's the only way you get anywhere in life anyway.

Hope you enjoyed it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.8K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
1K 76 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...
1.2K 7 33
(I know Scorlily isn't a common ship, but hear me out) He was a Malfoy. She was a Potter. As of recent, Scorpius and Lily were supposed to hate each...
53.2K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...