Disaster of Kims

By potatomatoesss_

The Rival Kim's Book 2 THIS IS JUST A PURE FAN FICTION Jentop [Jennie G!P] Fluff and Smut Creating a family w... More

Introduction
1 : Disaster
2 : Doomed
3 : Jealousy
4 : Kim's Reunion
5 : Fashion
6 : Family Bond
7 : Departure [M]
8 : Trouble
9 : Detention
10 : Jealousy
11 : Forgiveness [M]
13 : Ella's Crush
14 : Possessive Nini
15: Unexpected Guests
16 : Channel?
17: KM's Film
18: Get to know the Kim-Manoban
19: Dirty Talk 👀 [M]
20: Mirror Shots [M]
21: Ella x Iseul
22: Meeting [M]
23: Suspicious
24: Crush Problem
25: Valentine's Day Special
26: My Melody
27: Alone [M]
28: More [M]

12 : Dada's Duty

3.6K 86 6
By potatomatoesss_

Jennie's POV

"Honey, are you sure you'll be okay here?" I asked my wife as i wear my leather jacket. She approached me then snaked her arms around my neck so I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Yes don't worry, besides I have to cook our lunch while Luke's still asleep" She said then pecked my lips, I let out a sighed.

I'm still hesitating on leaving her here alone with our son. I'm scared that some bad might happen to her. But i have to fetch our kids on school.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked again, She chuckled then cupped my cheeks that made me pout.

"Yes honey, you don't have to worry okay? I still can handle myself tho. Do you want something for lunch?" She asked.

"I want Ala King Chicken fillet honey hehe"

"Alright I'll make those since Luke also wants that" We both chuckled. Luke really likes Italian foods, he can eat anything Italian. While Ella and Lim loves French food just like their mom.

"How about you? do you want something? I can buy you something on my way"

"I want Samyang, cheese flavored and buy me some French Pie too please?" She asked cutely which made me kiss the tip of her nose.

"Alright honey, I'll go now. Be careful in here okay? Call me if you need something" I said then pecked her lips. We both pulled away from each other as she nodded.

"Aye aye hon. Drive safely please. And tell the kids to behave" I nodded in response, I grab my car keys on the nightstand then we both headed downstairs.

Lisa walked with me to the door then i grabbed her face and kiss her for a minute before i bid my goodbye to her then leave.

I drove off to my kids' school and I'm glad that I just arrived in time. I saw my two kids already waiting for me just near the school gate while talking to their friends.

I parked my car on the side then get down to approach them.

"Babies!" I called once I approached them they excitedly turned their attention on me once they heard my voice and run to hug me.

"Dada! I missed you" Ella said as i patted their heads.

"I missed you too my babies"

"Dada! I'm going to introduce my friend to you!" Ella exclaimed as she tug my jacket and drag me to her friend who seems shy. I held Lim's hands as we approach Ella's friends.

"Dada she's Iseul, she's the one helping me to bear with Minho's annoying face" My daughter stated that made me laugh. She's really like that to her cousin.

"Hello there Iseul, I'm aunt Jennie. Ella's dada" I told her then patted her head gently as i smiled at her.

"Hi Mrs. Kim-Manoban! It's nice to finally meet you.. Ella always tell me how great are you and her mommy!" She stated then grinned.

"Really? I'm glad—"

"Iseul!"

"Mom!" Iseul then run to its direction, I smiled as I took Ella's bag from her.

"Bye Ella! Bye Lim! Bye Mrs. Kim-Manoban!" Iseul waved her hands so we did the same as her and her mom went away.

"Let's go now? We're still gonna buy mommy's foods" I said as i lead them to the car.

"Honey we're home!" I shouted as my kids ran to the living room to put their bags.

"Hey hey hey! Sanitize first before you sat down" I scolded them as I placed their shoes on the shoe rack.

"I'm in the kitchen!" We heard my wife shouted.

"Greet mommy first before you change your clothes"

They sprint their way to the kitchen as i followed. I saw my beautiful wife pampering our kids with their kisses that made me smile.

They are so cute

"I missed you mommy!"

"Me too mommy i miss you so much!" Lim then hugged her mommy tightly.

"Can i join?" I asked as i approach them with a smile.

"Aww come here my babies.. I missed you too" Lisa engulfed us into a hug and i took it a chance to peck her lips.

"We missed Luke too!" Lim and Ella exclaimed in unison.

"Go change your clothes now and sanitize before you wake up Luke. Honey help me prepare the table" Lisa said then we immediately obliged.

"Leave your bags on the living room! we're going to answer your homeworks!" I shouted and we heard their faint growl and whine.

"Aish those kids of yours really got that from you"

"Hey! I love studying when I'm on high school"

"Really Jennie? Can't believe it" She teased, I playfully glared at her then I help her prepare the table.

"What the—? Lim! Why would you wrote such things like these!" I complain as i furrow my eyebrows.

Me, My wife together with our kids were at the living room right now. I'm helping Lim and Ella answer their homeworks as we sat on the carpet together while Lisa and Luke were sitting on the couch peacefully watching on the screen.

"Why? What happened?" Lisa asked in concern.

"Hon! There's a question on his worksheet that asks who is his hero and he wrote me because I am brave..."

"And then?"

"and then there's also a question where is his hero frightened of and he wrote 'Mommy' look" I said then showed my wife Lim's worksheet as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Oh my Lim HAHAHAHAHA" Lisa then started laughing with our kids that pissed me off.

"Hey! Stop laughing it's not funny!" I glared at them but they just laughed.

"Sorry dada, I'm just telling the truth you know" Lim said them kissed my cheeks.

"Tsk be glad that you are my son" I crossed my arms then I felt Lisa gently patted my head that soften me.

"That's okay honey hahaha that's true tho" She teased

"Whatever!"

"Dada what is this? Nationality? What's my nationality?" Ella asked then show me her worksheet, she's answering her homework which ask some informations about herself and they'll share it on class tomorrow

"Your nationality is Korean and Thai baby, you, Lim, and Luke were both Korean and Thai. Always remember that okay?" I told them and they nodded.

"Wow that's cool dada! we have two nationalities! who's Korean? and who's Thai?" Lim asked interestingly. I chuckled.

"I'm Korean, while mommy is Thai. She's born in Thailand"

"Wow! mommy you're born in another country? can we go there?!" Ella asked excitedly as her eyes shines in excitement.

"Of course sweetie we'll go there on your vacation" Lisa said then I smiled widely. Just by the thought of going to my wife's hometown with our kids excites me the most.

"Yeyy!!" They cheered.

"Dada how about this? what's my talent?" Ella asked that made me chuckle.

"Silly why are you asking me what's your talent? aren't you supposed to answer that because you know yourself well?"

"Oh yeah hehe.. hmmm what's my talent" She asked herself as she rubbed her chin with her finger as she thought of her talent.

"Don't you love dancing?" I asked and her ears perks up as she heard the word dancing.

"I love dancing! My talent is dancing! Omg thanks dada!" She said then wrote it down on her worksheet which made Lisa chuckle.

"How about you Lim?" I asked.

"I'm still confused about some words dada, I can't spell them correctly" He pouts.

"Hey that's okay, just ask dada if you don't know the spelling then I'll help you okay? you're just 5 yet so that's fine baby" I said to lighten up his mood then patted her head.

"Mommy! I want to paint!" Luke suddenly exclaimed that made us look at him looking at my wife with puppy eyes.

"Is my Luke's talent is painting?" I asked then tickles his waist that made him giggle.

"We'll buy you some paint tomorrow okay? so our baby Luke will paint!" Lisa stated that made our son squealed in excitement.

"How about me dada? What's my talent?" Lim asked in confusion.

"Where are you good at honey?" Lisa asked.

"Uhmmm.... Sleeping? Is that my talent mommy? that's boring" Lim pouted that made me and Lisa laugh.

"Oh my gosh you're unbelievable Lim! You're obviously good at modeling why would you say sleeping!" Ella scolded that made me laugh.

"Because I love sleeping noonaaa" Lim whined.

"Alright stop that kids, Continue your homeworks now" Lisa said.

"Thank you for being a great wife and dada to our kids nini" Lisa said as she snuggle closer to me. I kissed her head and wrapped her in my arms.

"You don't have to thank me Lili, It's my responsibility. I love you guys so much"

"and we love you more daddy" Lisa said then hugged my waist as she lean on my chest.

"Don't i deserve a reward baby?" I asked playfully as i sneakily slide my hands inside her shirt.

"I think you deserve some reward for being a good daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 11.9K 61
❝you just want attention.❞ ❝damn right i do.i'm just making sure you're never getting over me,too.❞ __________________⚠__________________ "jennie?"sh...
3.6K 152 7
A oneshot with the 4 of them BUT no Chaesoo romance. To Chaesoo and Seulrene shippers, don't worry, the next Fanfic has both of them so do look forwa...
148K 4.3K 44
Have you ever felt having everything you wanted in life but, yet there's something lacking? Like you're missing something important? That's what I'v...
41.3K 1.2K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...