✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Who Makes Him Human

350 16 17
By ActionInfinity

Sitting on the couch in the living room I ran my fingers against my forehead feeling a headache coming on. It had been a full twenty four hours and neither of us had any drops of blood. "At least when we were babysitting Damon we were giving him blood every few hours. Yet here we are slowly being drained."

"I'm sorry for this happening to you, Raelyn. I should have told you and Jacob to stay at the house." He said leaning against the side of the couch watching me with a defeated look.

Turning my head in his direction I reached for his hand intertwining my smaller one with his. "It's not your fault, Nik. You didn't know it was a trap. Now let's talk about something else to distract me from the miracle triplets kicking my organs!"

"Are you okay? I can give you my blood." He moved around bending on a knee in front of me. His blue eyes fixated on mine.

Squeezing his hand that was holding mine I shook my head sending him a smile. Every time it was just us together alone he was always more sensitive around me. Showing me the caring side that was one of the reasons I loved him. "Stop worrying babe. Just talk to me. Oh how about baby names. I mean we're not gonna just name them with the drop of a hat are we?""

"My suggestion would be to not name any of them Esther or Mikael and you know why." He pointed out with a raised brow. "Maybe a mini Raelyn wouldn't be bad."

Tapping my other hand on my knee thinking up a name. "I do like the names Jenny, Ewan, Ally or maybe Joseph?"

"I don't care. Honestly I just want you to get everything you deserve. So name our children whatever you want. I'll love them regardless." Nik declared grabbing my other hand in his smiling unit it dropped quickly.

Biting my lip I clicked my tongue hearing someone enter the Gilbert house from behind us. "Hello Tyler. I didn't take you as someone to be a lurking hybrid. But then again you didn't stick around to watch your fellow hybrids try and kill me now did you?"

"You are making my mother suffer in pain and he helped you cause it all." He growled in my direction standing in front of the kitchen counter on the side we couldn't reach.

Crossing my arms over my chest I flipped my hair over my shoulders. "You kidnapped me and made your hybrid friends actually kill me."

Footsteps came up to the front door opening it and revealing Caroline and my twin brother entering inside. She shut the door behind her where my brother came towards me stopping at the edge of the barrier. "Rae, I didn't find a way to break the spell but I thought this would help you out."

"Oh thank you, J." He tossed me a bag of his blood across the line and into my hands.

Caroline noticed her boyfriend watching us. "Come home. Don't stoop to his level."

Tyler growled shifting his gaze from Klaus's and then onto mine. "He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself."

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse." They cover Kol's corpse.

Klaus points out at us seeing that we were both on our knees wishing we could break the dang barrier spell. "Raelyn's brother is helping her. Why not call Bonnie and get her to let me out of here."

Caroline crossed her arms over her chest. "I will never, ever, help you."

"How quickly you forget the part where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. Or the night your mother invited me into her home to save the life of her precious daughter." My boyfriend taunted her.

"How delusional are you? Lets not forget that we're standing in a house where Elena's Aunt Jenna used to live. Or did you think that your charm would make us forget how you killed her, too? You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." She's close enough so he stakes her and takes her. He bites her, drinking her blood and releases her. She falls on the ground beside my feet.

Tyler cried out. "No!"

Klaus relaxed his shoulders eyeing his hybrid. "Now, that was definitely worth the calories."

"Caroline, oh my god." I scrambled over to her ditching the bag seeing the bite on her neck but I couldn't do anything before Tyler came over and vamped her onto the other side of the barrier.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God..." Caroline was all in a panic on the couch away from us.

Tyler grabbed her shoulders to calm her down. "Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me."

"I can try to fix this." Jacob offered rushing over to the blonde.

Caroline pointed back at us where I lifted my head up to my boyfriend not believing that he just hurt her. "How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood. Oh my god..."

"I know. I'll fix it." He looks at Klaus. "She'll die if you don't heal her."

Klaus bites into his wrist glancing down at me briefly. "Okay. Beg me to save her life."

Tyler said. "Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now, save her. Please."

Klaus tilted his head to the side. "I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that."

Tyler dropped his shoulders sighing. "Please. Please. Please save her life."

"See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're still debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair?" Klaus raised his tone at the teenager finding that he wouldn't be satisfied because he would never find the way to kill him that he enjoyed.

"Get me out of here." She hugged her knees to her chest before they left, leaving Jacob with us.

My twin brother came back over to the barrier pressing his hand against it for a longer period yet again he drew it back seeing that it still burned and there was no difference. "I don't understand how she did it. Almost everything supernatural can be siphoned. She tied it down to something pretty powerful. I just don't know what."

"It's okay, J. Once they find the cure. We will be out of this town in no time." I responded by picking up the blood bag slowly drinking in front of him where he made a face for a minute so I paused. "Hey didn't you say you wanted to see New Orleans one day. Now you can and that happens to be Klaus's favorite place."

He smiled, eyeing the hybrid before I put my blood bag down walking over to the father of my babies. "That would be so cool, Rae."

"Raelyn, I'm sorry but he needed to be taught a lesson." I cut him off.

"So you decided to not consider my feelings about it. Look believe it or not now that I have my humanity back on I do feel sorry about hurting his mother. Yet I still want to hurt him for what he did to me. But I never would have injured Caroline!" I raised my voice at him crossing my arms over my chest making a discomfort look towards him. "I'll be over here with my brother when you want to apologize."

Jacob and I sat in silence until Tyler brought Caroline back, giving him the control on whether to save her life or not. Sitting on the couch I turned to my brother, placing my chin on my arms on the back of the couch. "J, go have fun. I'll be stuck here for some more days. So go out to the bar and have some fun."

"I want to help you get out of here. Both of you." My brother declared getting to his feet since he was leaning against the kitchen island. "I just have to crack the spell somehow."

Stepping towards the edge of the barrier I pressed my hand up and he did the same, meeting my gaze. "And I want you to live your life. You have a second chance at life now because of our mother. You need to take it."

"Alright...but I'll be back tomorrow." He muttered leaving the house where my gaze shifted down to Caroline laying on the floor with her looking weakly at me.

"If you don't feed me your blood, I'll die."

Klaus was sitting against the wall of the window. "Then you'll die, and Tyler will have learned his lesson the hard way."

"How could you do this to him? To his mom? To me?" She asked, shuttering weakly.

Klaus crossed his arms over his chest tugging his black jacket around himself tightly. "I'm a thousand years old. Call it boredom."

Caroline said back. "I don't believe you....Rae I don't understand why you would hurt him like this either."

"I'm slightly sorry for what I did to his mother. In case you forget though I could have very well killed her when I didn't have my humanity on. But don't ignore the fact that he is the reason I had to turn." I told her sternly, needing her to understand that it wasn't for no reason and that Klaus didn't force me into doing anything.

He told her in a grumble. "Fine. Then maybe it's because I'm pure evil, and I can't help myself."

"No. It's because you were hurt. Which means that there is a part of you that is human." She sat up a little where I placed her head in my lap sitting on the floor by her. I felt bad that she was suffering because Tyler and Klaus were bickering for something I did.

Klaus turned his head at us watching very closely seeing how my face turned to concern, pushing her hair from her face gently. "How could you possibly think that?"

"Because I've seen it. Because...I've caught myself wishing that I could forget all the horrible things that you've done." She sucked in a shaky breath turning her gaze to me. "You aren't the monster that you want everyone to think you are, especially when it comes to her."

He asked her simply reaching inside his jacket still holding onto my grandmother's wedding ring without my knowledge since I didn't say anything to his proposal since my humanity had flipped back on. "But you can't. Can you?"

Caroline gasped meeting the deep blue orbs he was sending her. "I know that you're in love with Raelyn and anybody capable of love is capable of being saved."

Klaus: clicked his tongue. "You're hallucinating."

"I guess I'll never know." Her breathing is even more weakly than before. "Your kids will be so beautiful, Rae..."

"Caroline! No, Care. Stay with me...please. Fight Care!" I began trying to do CPR on her chest, releasing some tears hitting her chest. Throwing my hair over my shoulders I could see her eyes fall closed until someone grabbed my shoulder tugging me backwards. "Nik?"

He didn't say anything until after he had bitten into his wrist placing it underneath her mouth. She gasped wrapping her hands around his wrist slowly drinking his blood until she had gotten enough. The werewolf bite he had given her began to heal shortly after that. Only then did he turn his head to me resting a hand to my cheek. "Raelyn, I'm sorry for hurting her-"

"Don't talk to me until you want to apologize." I hit his hand away gently getting to my feet walking away to the other side of the room where he watched me dropping his gaze to the floor in regret.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
20.5K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
55.1K 1.2K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...