My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©

2.4K 18 3
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I took a nap after my Mother left.

I can not lose you too, Maya.

Believe it or not, that is the sweetest thing my Mother has ever said to me.

I get ready for my date with Kol. He said to dress in something I wouldn't mind getting dirty in.

I wear denim studded ripped jeans and a lilac overlapped collar tied blouse that was long-sleeved. I wear my golden M necklace with diamond earrings. I spray some of my Chanel perfume on me and put on black Gucci boots.

I just realized how rich that sounded.

The outfit was basic so, I wouldn't mind getting dirty in it, but it was also still cute.

I grab a black purse and put some lipgloss, my phone, and my keys in. I double-check myself in the mirror when a knock sounds at my door.

I open the door and see Kol wearing a white polo shirt that slightly outlines his abs and black jeans. He had a silver chain around his neck and a couple of his rings on his finger. The cologne that's radiating off of him smells heavenly. Seeing him almost makes my knees weak.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he says and I slightly blush at his words. I lock my dorm and we walk to his car.

Kol opens my door and I slide into his car. Soon, he gets into the driver's seat. "So, where are we going?" I ask.

Kol smirks at me. "It's a surprise, but I promise you'll enjoy it."

I roll my eyes playfully and smile. "Promises are pretty lies."

"Who taught you that?" Kol asks, peeling off the pavement. "My Mother," I respond, frowning.

I can not lose you too, Maya.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kol asks. I smile at him. "Nothing. I promise."

We make it to the place where we're supposed to have our date. It's an art history museum. I beam at it. 

"This is going to be cool," I say, awning in the beautiful design of the museum. 

Kol smiles. "I'm glad you find it cool, but this is not where our date is."

Kol and I exit the car, and he takes my head leading me to the back exit of the museum. There stands two, tall bouncers with a scowl on their face.

"Tickets?" one asks. Kol digs into his pocket and hands two pieces of paper to the bouncer. They verify it and then open the door.

Kol leads me to the outside of the museum. I see a bunch of people outside with art supplies everywhere. There are four big sheets of paper taped to the wall.

I feel like I just reached heaven.

I smile in excitement. "I heard the museum is doing a mural tribute to the community and they're giving volunteers the option to come and paint on it. And I thought this is totally Maya."

I look at Kol and see his eyes sparkle. He's looking for my approval or any indication that I like the date idea. I stand on my tip-toes and kiss him slowly.

"I love it." Kol and I grab paintbrushes, spray paint, and show him how to properly paint.

"You never answered my question that one time," Kol randomly says.

I continue the outline of a mountain I'm painting. I know what question he's talking about, but I'm going to play dumb.

"What was the question?" I ask, innocently. I can feel Kol rolling his eyes at me. 

"What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?" he asks, intrigued.

I breathe deeply. "A painter."

"Then why are you majoring in business instead of fine arts?" 

"My Mom told me when I was young that being a painter is not a practical job. Business is a standard degree to have that gets you most jobs," I say, blandly. "It's the most practical."

"But not your passion. I mean, what's the point of doing anything if you're not passionate about it?" he asks.

I stop painting and stare at him. I kiss him on the cheek. "No one has ever cared about my passions."

"Well, you never met me till now," he smirks. I smile and continue to help Kol with his painting.

"Have you ever traveled anywhere?" I ask.

Kol nods. "Yeah, my Dad used to take me and my sister to Europe every summer."

I gleam at him sarcastically. "Your money is showing."

Kol smiles in return. "Oh yeah? With your Gucci boots and Chanel perfume. Little rich girl."

I turn to completely face him. "The fact that you know how Chanel perfume smells shows how rich you are."

Kol and I laugh and he brings me into a kiss. Our tongues overlap with each other and I swing my arms around his neck.

We're kissing each other gently when my phone starts to ring. I pull away reluctantly and take out my phone.

An unsaved number.

I step away from the noise and go in the corner. "Hello?" I ask, answering the phone.

"M-Maya, is this you?" a male voice asks. It sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it is.

"Who is this?" I ask, trying to sound polite. 

"It's Leo. Angela's Leo," he replies.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want?"

"Angela's been attacked."

My eyes widen. "S-She's been what...?"

"This guy with a really bad tan beat her and was about to rape her, but I got there in time. I chased him off, but Maya...Angela was already unconscious. Her breathing was so shallow."

My entire body is paralyzed in fear as Leo continues shopping. Kol comes up next to me and places a hand on my lower back.

"Maya, what happened?" Kol whispers.

"We're at St. Luke's Hospital..."

After Leo said that, I hang up the phone and run to Kol's car. Kol runs after me.

"Maya, what happened?" Kol asks, finally catching up to me. 

"Give me your keys, Kol." 

"Maya, what's wrong? What happened? Talk to m-"

"Your keys, Kol," I yell.

Kol hands me his keys and gets in the passenger's seat. "What are you doing?" I ask, getting inside the car.

"I'm going where you're going," he simply says and puts on his seatbelt.

I want to smile, but I can't. Because of Angela.

Ryan almost raped Angela.

If Leo didn't get there in time.....

Who knows what would've happened to Angela?

                                                           End of Chapter Twenty-Six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY, GUYSSSSSS!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoyed the triple update.

Please let me know any grammatical errors you see in this story. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!!!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
1.4M 49.3K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...