My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)

3.4K 23 7
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I don't even have the chance to knock on the door before it swings open. Kol grabs my waist and brings my body to his. 

Our lips interlock with each other. It felt like serenity. His lips were soft and his tongue was warm. His mouth was inviting. The grip he had on my waist became tighter with every second.

Kol lifts me and I wrap my legs around him. His hands flow down to my thighs and squeeze them. I groan in response.

He brings me inside his room and shuts the door. He lays me down on his bed and slides his hands under my shirt. 

"I like you in my clothes," he smiles against my lips. His lips skim against my jawline. His fingers hook in my underwear and try to pull them down, but I stop his hands.

"Ah, ah, ah. Remember what you said if I came over here?" I tease. Kol smirks at me and pecks my lips right quick.

"I promised that I would do whatever you want," he whispers. I smile at him.

"You still have that duffle bag?" I ask. Kol smirks at me and then rises from his sitting position. He walks to his closet and quickly comes out with a black duffle bag. He places the bag down on his bed and unzips it. 

He dips his hand in the bag, but I grab his wrist. "You have to do whatever I want, remember?"

Kol smiles down at me. "Then, tell me, sweetheart. What do you want?"

"You, naked on the bed."

Kol looks me dead in the eyes as he removes his white tank and orange-patterned pajama pants. He leaves his black boxers on as he makes his way to the middle of the bed.

I kneel in front of him on the bed. I take off the black T-shirt that he loaned me, leaving me in white lace.

I grab the duffle bag and look through it. There were handcuffs, rope, dildos, vibrators, floggers, and other things I'd never seen outside of porn.

Wow. How many girls has he used these things on? The thought of him touching another girl. Doing things he's done to me to other girls...

It made me feel things. Weird things. Unusual things.

It made me angry. Kol could see the anger building up in my eyes. "Maya, you okay? We don't have to do this if you don't wa-"

"You will not speak unless I have spoken to you. You are under my control. You will act as I want you to. You will not shake if I don't tell you to. Got it?" I say, coldly.

Kol's eyes scan my face. There's a spark in his eyes. A hint of something.

"Yes, ma'am," he says. I smile. "I like that."

I grab the pair of handcuffs and shake them in the air. Kol matches my shirk. I straddle his lap and grind on his hard-on that's been raging since I got to his room.

He grabs my thighs and groans. I take one of his wrists and slap the handcuffs on them. I loop his hand around the bedframe and link his other wrist with the handcuff. Now, he was chained to the bed. At my complete disposal. 

It made me wet just thinking about it.

"I can feel you pulsing, sweetheart," Kol smirks. I smile lightly as I trace a finger up his ribcage in a feather-light touch and he tenses. 

"I thought I told you to shut your mouth unless I speak to you," I whisper. I bring my lips to his neck and start to kiss my way around his neck. 

My tongue hits his Adam's Apple and he moans ever so slightly. Wait. I slyly flick my tongue against it again and his whole body jolts and the handcuffs clack against the headboard.

"Cat got your tongue?" I tease. My tongue slithers down his chest and I plant my lips right where his heart is.

"I'm sorry." His voice is barely above a whisper. It's shallow. His chest is rising at a fast pace. He swallows thickly. 

My lips rake back up to his neck. My tongue swirls around a particular spot before biting down on his skin. I kiss the bruise to ease the pain. "You were also supposed to be naked," I whisper.

I run my hand over his thigh, close to his covered penis, and then finally to the band of his underwear. "But, here you are...in underwear."

Kol's head was hanging down as he was trying to calm himself down. I grab his hair to bring his head up and he seethes in pain. I smile at it. "What should I do about it?" I ponder.

I grind our crotches together and he moans. It seemed like his dick grew even more because I can feel it hit my clit. I bite my lip to control my moan. My entire vagina throbbed and I know Kol felt it. I could tell because of the gloating little look on his face.

We look each other in the eyes as we grind against each other. Our breathes collide with each other as our movement gets more aggressive and heated.

I hide my face in his neck as we get faster and more wild. The moans slip out of our mouthes uncontrollably. I feel Kol twitch underneath me. He was close. 

I peel myself off of him and his head shoots up in surprise. He opens his mouth in protest and I lift an eyebrow. He gives me a look. A look of challenge. 

"You know for someone who talks a lot of game, you surely bring a whole lot of nothing," he teases. My breathing is heavy as I watch him.

He was handcuffed. At my mercy. There was nowhere he could go. Yet he was so confident. Confident that he was still in control.

I back up a little bit and unclip my bra. Koll swallows as his eyes trail over my breast. I plant my hands down as I spread my legs. Kol keeps his eyes on the most likely wet patch between my legs. 

I trail my hand from my neck to over my nipple. I give it a squeeze and release a small moan. Kol's eyes become alert and they follow my every move. My hand travels down to the warmness between my legs and I place a finger on my clit.

I bite my lip as Kol's eyes won't leave the outline of my slit. "I don't know if I want to fuck you yet," I reveal. Kol's eyes finally leave my pussy and slowly trail up to my face. He looks like he's slightly growing agitated.

"But, I do know that I deserve to be fucked," I sneer. I smirk at the crazed look on Kol's face. I take off my underwear and dangle it in front of his face.

He begins to speak again, but I shove my underwear in his mouth and that shuts him up. "I thought I told you to shut the fuck up."

I rummage through the duffle bag and pull out a dildo. The label at the bottom says 10 inches long.

I hold the dildo up in Kol's face. "Is this bigger than you?" I taunt. Kol's face looks absolutely livid. He knows that I'm not going to touch him tonight. And he doesn't like it.

I lay down on the bed and graze the toy dick over my slit. I flinch at the coolness. I brush my clit and my back arches.

I push in the tip and I moan. "I want you to watch closely and carefully," I whisper. I hear the handcuffs clatter aggressively against the headboard. 

I push the dildo inside me and I gasp at the intrusion. "Mhm, that feels good." I pump the toy dick in and out of me at a slow pace. 

The cold metallic item brushes my insides in a teasing way. It's cold, but also long and hard. I clentch around it and my jaw slightly slacks. 

I close my eyes and imagine that it was Kol inside me.

I imagine his hands running all over my body as he pentrates me. I move the toy faster.

"Kol..." I moan out. It was flashes in my mind. Each one more erotic than the last. And in each one I was getting fucked into next month.

My back arches as I quickly reach my release. After a moment, I take out the toy. I walk over to the restroom and thoroughly clean the toy. 

When I enter back into the room, I put the toy back into the duffle bag. I take my underwear out of Kol's mouth. I grab my bra from off the floor along with the shirt. I place my underwear on the bed and put the shirt on. 

"I've had a long night. I'm really tired and I want to go to sleep," I say as I undo Kol's handcuffs. He messages his wrists as I put the handcuffs back in the bag. I hand Kol my underwear.

"Would you throw this in the washer for me?" I ask, sweetly. Kol doesn't respond to me. He just stares at me with a blank expression.

I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight."

And with that, I leave his room and have a wonderful night sleep.

                                                                 End of Chapter Twenty-Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of Maya in her dominant era.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope I did it justice.

Please let me know any grammatical errors you see in this story.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!!!!!

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
12.4K 252 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
24.1K 456 31
"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit throbbing to be inside you ma," he says...
9.6K 148 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...