Here's to You, Zephaniah.

De cece4435379

Zephaniah's journey is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of self... Mais

Zephaniah
Zephaniah(1)
Zephaniah(2)
Zephaniah(3)
Zephaniah (4)
Zephaniah (5)
Zephaniah (6)
Zephaniah(7)
Zephaniah(8)
Zephaniah(9)
Zephaniah (10)
Zephaniah (11)
Zephaniah(12)
Zephaniah(13)
Zephainah (14)
Zephaniah(14b)
Zpehainah 15
Zephaniah (15b)
Zephaniah 16
Zephaniah (17)
Zephaniah (18)
Zephaniah (18a)
Zephaniah (19)
Zephaniah (20)
Zephaniah (20a)
Zephaniah (21)
Zephaniah (21a)
Zephaniah (22)
Zephaniah (23)
Zephaiah (24)
Zephaiah (25)
Zephaniah (26)
Zephaniah (27)
Zephaniah (28)
Zephaniah (29)

Zephaniah(14a)

11 0 0
De cece4435379

HIIII YALL READY FOR PART 2 :)
there will be explicit content here in this chapter, so if that's not you're wavelength I understand, you can choose not to read this chapter. This is a very long chapter ahead. I'll see y'all at the end of this chapter rawr.

Anandi

Nobody just my niece Zephaniah. I heard another ding and this time is from my date of the night. He sent a smiley face. I'm so excited. I then saw him calling. I took 3 deep breaths and answered, I guess I wasn't hiding my excitement well enough, 'cause he started laughing. "Hi there Anandi, you can come downstairs, I'm here". I immediately just hang up, grab my purse, and walked out my apartment door. I looked inside my purse, grab my keys, lock the place up and said a quick prayer, and headed downstairs. I waved to the receptionist, me and her gained a small association, plus she is extremely friendly. "okay don't hurt nobody Ms. I smiled and told her "I hope I do", and we started laughing, and I continued walking towards the door.

I exited and look around, I heard honking and there was a red Tesla in front of me, which was still honking, I waved and walked towards it, hoping this is him cause the windows are extremely tinted. The door opened for me instead, and there he was in his white suit. My lord, please have him have me turning like how them hot dogs be turning in them 7 elevens times 3. My lord, he just knows he's fine.

I smiled at him and he handed me a rose and a card. I smiled even harder. This time I don't even care how ridiculous I look. I said thank you and let it sit in my lap. "I'll read and open you're card later today okay" he smiled and said okay. My lord them pearly whites could blind somebody, well I hope he blinds me to the next dimension in lust. We are driving around, for a while, listening to the songs on his playlist. Mostly calm Lofi beats and oddly enough I love it. I'm adding some of these songs to my playlist. We approach this restaurant. Blackbird. And everything about this place speaks, of money. It's so elegant, I sat the rose and card on the top of the car area, and the door opened for me and we got out of the car. The door close and he locked the car.

We walked inside, not many people there, and there was light piano music playing in the background. The lady introduced us and greeted my date with a little too much familiarity. I zoned out for a moment and he locked hands with me and we walked behind her. We sat at this booth, she directed us to.The chandelier that was hanging above my head was a little concerning but it was so beautiful here. The lady placed the menus in front of us and said "I'll be back with bread and water, and if you're ready to order by the time I come back, I'll take your order then. I hope you have a grand experience at the Blackbird tonight.

I smiled and she walked away. I looked at my date. "I guess she not very founded of me". My date laughed and reassured me that I shouldn't take it too personally. "I usually come here by myself and she flirts with me the whole time, I usually ignore her advancements towards me, and when I made the reservation for today, I guess it got around to her, and now she taking it to heart but you shouldn't."

I laugh and then smirked. Severs her right. How ironic she working the same day as our date. The lady came back and gave us bread, butter, and water. "are you guys ready to order" and my date said no, she emplaced a forced smile on her face and said "alright, I'll be back in a few mins, hopefully, you'll be ready then." and she walked away. My date and I looked through the menu and he told me some recommendations, "But of course, you can choose whatever you want okay, I'm paying for everything so, please don't even think about the price." I am ashamed to admit this but I'm weak in the knees.

Uncle Jupiter.

I just arrived at the park. I'm glad my nephew called me, very unexpected but maybe he can get in touch with his sister and they can come together, and meet their other aunties and uncles. I need to spend more time with the kiddos anyways. Life goes by so fast and if I don't catch up, I can see myself missing just about everything. I don't want that experience. I already got enough on my plate. I hear footsteps behind me I turn around and it's just Zaire's big-foot ass. It's not that dark outside but the sun is setting. My nephew stay in some Nike something. I don't know why my brother raised him to be such a corny ass boy.

I watch him as he sits in front of me, on the other side. I asked him why he sweating so hard, did he run here, he sat and said no. "just a stressful day uncle." I smiled. I guess I can play the father figure role today. I look up at the sky. This one particular cloud that looked like a butterfly caught my eye. I didn't say anything, I mean what was there to say? I just found it fascinating, nothing to start a conversation over.

Nephew what could you possibly be going through that got you sweating as you came from a sweatshop or better yet a Sharia dessert, to whom been isolated for 5-12 weeks." Then I chuckled, but he didn't say anything back just shook his head smirking. I slap his hand, "no need to act like that wasn't funny Zaire, 'cause that indeed was funny". This time, my laugh had a little more charisma in it. Zarie laughs too, "You're so corny, old man."

"Well I guess so, but if I am then you are too, it's only right to say since I practically raised you, and you're a little circle of creatures". He gave a very dry laugh and cleared his throat.

"Damn juju, it doesn't seem hot to you out here?" then he started watching his surroundings and look back at me with this guilty look. "nah." I simply put it, not about to sugarcoat shit with this boy and he hiding something. "Before I get to what I have to say, tell me what in you're conscious, I mean you can't say it's nothing when you're heart being delivered on you're sleeves. What's going on man?" what he about to say couldn't rightfully prepare me in any lifetime.

"I got alora, who is Zephaniah's lawyer, pregnant. Possibly. Today she admitted to me that she has been sleeping, with the same man Zephaniah has also been sleeping with, but no only that, last week or so, we also found out she having twins, I think that was the same week we meet tete, but she isn't showing that much right now, but she will eventually, and I just want everybody to know, if that is my kids, they will be around all of us and all that other nice shit. To top off the best bother of the year award. I also slept with Zephaniah's secretary. Zephaniah doesn't know any of this, I don't know to tell her either." Little do this boy know I alright meet alora before. Zephaniah introduced me to her a few months ago. I knew something about that girl was off.

Xoxox cece
Y'all I'm kidding, haha but I will be taking a few hours' breaks it's-

In the morning, I am tired. Fanteo. Done. I'll see y'all in a few hours now. I hope y'all enjoying this chapter from what you have read!!

Anandi

"We will take the check now." I look at him, and he looks at our waitress, determined and fierce. We didn't have any drugs or drinks in our system but I'm on cloud 13. "the food was delicious, thank you for bringing me here today." no further words were exchanged but a smile was granted to me. Whew them pearly whites. We stared at each other until the lady came back with the check. "Here you go Cristiano, you guys have a great day." and she walked off. He called her back over. "today I'm paying with card, and I also like my receipt.

The deed was done and we were now off. We held hands as we walked out of the restaurant. The lady at the front stared at us with envy and I just smiled, you're lucky he's not my husband yet, I'll make horns come out of you're head then. I chucked to myself and he squeezed my hand for my attention as we walked to his car. "hey I want to laugh too what's funny" I shook my head no and smiled. "nothing to tell just an inside joke don't worry." We got to his car and the door opened for me and he walked to the other side. When he got in the doors close and that was that. Or more so I thought it was.

I'm thinking we were going to pull off, but instead, he just sat and looked at me. I looked at him with confusion, cause I am very confused. Then his eyes trailed to the rose and flower. I smiled and grab it. I open the card and 300$ fell out and a cute little note. I turn on his car light and read the note out loud.

I'm going to assume our date went well if you can read this with a smile on your face. I hope the money that also came out doesn't be with unwitting thoughts afterward, I don't think you're a working girl or anything like that, but how that famous tic tok girl song goes "Cause he gon trick, and imma trick, but he gon trick bigger"
but on a more serious note, you deserve more than just a bag spent it you, I hope you can give me the opportunity, to show you what you deserve
Love Cristiano.

"I appreciate this. Thank you". I kissed his cheek and smiled so hard and he started smiling too and driving off. I put the card and the money back in the envelope and watch the scenery outside. It's a beautiful night. I should be flipping like a rotisserie chicken like they be having at Walmart but no. I still had a wonderful time though. We pulled up to my apartment building. I didn't want to get out of the car. I feel so peaceful in his presence, but I do have to go. I grab my things and smiled at him. "I had a great night. I call you tomorrow and we can talk about the barbecue on Saturday, I'll have to call my bother again, for the timing but I'll stay in contact okay."

My date smiled and came closer to me. The scent. His pearly whites, his essence. "I can't wait until I get to meet your family, they have such a beautiful and unique angel like yourself I can imagine how wonderful they are too." My mouth opened a little, and he looked down and moved his hands to my chin and lift my mouth.

He went to my ears, his growing beard tickling my cheekbones but I said nothing. "May I kiss you?" I whispered a faint "yes" and he grip my neck, not too hard, not too gentle, and kissed me. Our tongues fought like track racers and we still lost. Out of breath, we escaped our golden fight. "Man, you sure know how to kiss" an thought that shouldn't be said out loud surely did.

We started laughing and I took a deep breath. "I should get going, I enjoy myself tonight I hope you did too." he sat back as if he was in a different realm of life. "I did enjoy myself, Anandi. I'll also be in touch, have a great night." The door opened up for me, I grab all my things and walked out. I was walking to the door of my apartment when I heard keys, and a car being locked. I turned around and there he was. " hey I just wanted to walk you to your apartment door, you know to officially end our date tonight. I smiled and waved for him to come right on by. "sure."

Zaire

"boy, what the fuck." I couldn't look at uncle juju in his eyes. I'm ashamed of myself, but I live my truth. "I told Zephaniah that bitch was bad news, she don't listen." "Now look at you, look at what this shit got you, thinking with your ball sacks, now you stuck with a kid  and that's even if they are yours possibly, I know your parents taught you better than this Zaire, and it be a cold day in hell Zephaniah going to forgive your ass, you ain't just slept with one of her employees but two."

I have enough balls, I guess, this time around and I looked at him. "Uncle Juju don't act like you ain't make mistakes before. This mistake is just a little bigger to handle." The disgust in his eyes is something that's about to haunt my memories forever. "Zaire this wasn't a mistake, you consciously, and consensually, fuck them, girls, them kids she creating aren't mistakes nor were your actions, saying you own up to this wouldn't even be in you're vocabulary to call this a mistake." I look back at the park bench. "you're right uncle juju, you're right. This is why I'm confessing everything now, this is why, cause I know better, I got to do better." Uncle Juju got up and sat next to me.

"look at me boy." As scared as I was, I looked up at him. He hugged me. I hugged him back, we removed ourselves and then he hit the back of my forehead. "You going to fix all of this you understand me" shooked my head, yes and he reached out for another hug. I hugged him and I started crying in the process. I don't know why, but I'm crying, I'm a man, no need for me to cry like a little bitch now. " Zaire, I'm doing this cause I know you're dad would've done this too, You can cry as much as you need, but let this be your last time crying. You brought this upon you're damn self, and ain't nobody about to have sympathy for you, but for right now I can give you some grace." I shed a few more tears and said, "Thank you, Uncle Jupiter."

"You are welcome Zaire."

Xoxoxo cece
Me :

LMFAOOO at least I didn't leave y'all with a cliffhanger this time around, also I'm so happy for Anandi, she finally catching the peace she deserves "Cries in hopeless romantic" I hope he is really serious about his shit. Anyways what are y'all thoughts on this chapter?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74 6 21
This story follows the intersecting paths of two strangers, each grappling with their own unique struggles: one struggling to move on from a painful...
1.1K 358 43
Life can be best described as a maze. Just when you think you have it all figured out, you find yourself right in the middle of nowhere, and when you...
184 1 19
Was previously called Finding Myself About an almost 18 year old trying to figure out their gender, dealing with low self esteem, and other things t...
112 0 14
Set to marry into wealth, Willows life is all planned out until someone comes into her life unexpectedly showing her it's okay to not be perfect. " T...