๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๏ฟฝ...

By jisungiespace

๐…ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ ๐…ก๐™ผ๐šˆ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„ ๐…ก"๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ด. ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚... More

๐…ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐…ก
๐…ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐…ก
๐…ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„๐…ก
๐…ก1
๐…ก2
๐…ก4
๐…ก5
๐…ก6
๐…ก7
๐…ก8
๐…ก9
๐…ก10
๐…ก11
๐…ก12
๐…ก13
๐…ก14
๐…ก15

๐…ก3

284 21 57
By jisungiespace

We don't dress to impress~

By now, the outside of the band room was crowded, waiting for the result of card game. "Why is it taking them so long?", one of the students asked.

"May be the new girl is also good at it."

"Uhh but not as good as Celestial. They are experts in Bridge. They have won multiple Bridge competitions for the last three years. Do you think they will lose? Never", a girl said.

"No! I am sure Yiseul will win. She has to", Nabi interrupted their conversation and looked at the closed door.

Meanwhile, a tense atmosphere was formed inside the room. Sweats popping on her forehead as she used her last card. Yiseul looked at Haechan who was the last to draw his card. He seemed pretty chill as one corner of his lips slowly curled up. He dropped his last card on the table and said, "Ten of Diamonds."

The female's lips parted an inch as she looked at her opponents- Jeno and Haechan fist-bumping in victory.

"It was a nice game." Another boy named Jaemin who was apparently her partner for the game because she didn't bring any, flashed a smile. "You are good at it."

"I learned it from my brother but it doesn't matter if I am good or not. I lost."

The tanned boy suppressed a laugh. "So, what should I do with you?"

"Can I leave Neo Seoul University for real?", she asked surprisingly not in an upset tone.

"Why? Why do you look... happy? After losing a game?"

Yiseul let out a chuckle. "I hate it here. My goal is something else. So, I want to leave. What reason should I give for leaving? Uhh Na Jaemin, I heard your father is rich. He also provides funds for the university. Why don't you ask him to tell the principal to kick me out?"

"W-What?" The said boy was confused.

"What kind of a girl she is!", Renjun exclaimed in a whisper into Jeno's ear.

"Wait a minute! You want to leave?", the main vocalist asked.

The female just nodded her head. A calm aura was radiating from her.

"Group meeting!", he declared and got up to the corner with his friends. They looked down and put their arms on each other's shoulders, forming a circle.

"She is crazy", the Chinese commented.

"Not as much as Jaemin", Jeno retorted.

"Yah!"

"Guys! What should we do now? We can't let her go then", the honey-skinned boy said.

"But we can't do anything with her. I mean what do you want to? Hit her?", Jaemin asked. "You can't do that! She is a girl."

"Yeah. Moreover, she is the first female student we have challenged.", Renjun said.

"And we promised the Student Council that we would stop this red card thing", Jeno said. "We were so hooked up on following our seniors who started this red card, that we forgot it is actually wrong."

"Guys! What's wrong with you all? She is a girl, so, you are pitying her, right?", Haechan furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay! It's on me now. Only me." He turned back and showed her the contract. "You agreed that you would do anything I would ask you to do."

"Uh huh."

"Jung Yiseul, I don't want you to leave uni." His mouth formed a fake smile.

With a surprised face, the girl stood up from her chair. "What?! But why?"

"What you did to me is unbearable. If I let you go, you would be free." He stepped infront of her, staring straight into her dark orbs. "Be my slave for a month. I think that would be enough for you."

The younger exhaled exasperatedly. "Are you kidding me? Why would I be your slave? Have you gone mad?"

He lifted his chin up a little. "Yes. There's something about you that pisses me off. I hope you will keep your words, sunshine." He smirked, showing her contract.

She glared right into his soul and walked out of the room after throwing a last glance at the rest three of them. Upon exiting the room, she was met with many students. One of them approached her and asked, "Yiseul, w-who won?" Nabi was nervous to hear the answer.

With a long pause, she answered, "That fucking band."

The freshman's eyes raised up. "You didn't win?"

"No, I lost." With a clearly not-so-happy face, she stomped away from the spot as people started gossiping.

"See, I told you. She would have never won against Celestial."
"Celestial is so cool!"
"They are really good at this."
"But what will happen to her?"
"Will she leave the university?"

•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•

The practice room was empty as the tanned boy entered and proceeded to go inside the other room which had many trophies, framed photos, a table and the dresses for the cheer squad. Donghyuck walked to his table and sat down on the chair. He took out his phone and opened the community page, observing the new post which stated- 'Jung Yiseul has lost the Bridge game against Celestial.' He was not really happy with the result.

The door creaked open. "Oh Captain? You are still here?" A short-haired girl was surprised to see the older.

"Ryujin? You didn't go back home?"

"Chenle asked me to note down our setlist for the upcoming fest."

"Give to me. I will do it."

The Vice-captain handed the board with the paper to the male. He quickly turned on the computer and started noting it down there with the help of the keyboard. "Done." The guy fixed his spectacles on his nose and noticing that the twenty-year old was still standing there. "Do you have something to say?"

"Uh... Captain, are you free this weekend?", she asked with a lot of hesitation.

After thinking, he replied, "Yes but why?"

"Umm will you like to go out and eat together?" She licked her lower lip.

"Just the two of us?" His right brow lifted up.

"No, no! With Chenle and Shuhua."

He laughed lightly. "Okay! Why were you asking so nervously? We go out to eat often though."

"Ah yes. See you soon then. Get home safely."

"You too." He flashed a friendly grin and saw her leaving.

Ten minutes later, the male was on his way to the gate of the university when his peripheral vision caught a silhouette. Donghyuck's head turned to the left. There was a small pond at the side of the campus over which was a curved bridge and on it was standing a girl. He recognized her immediately. The long silky black hair was blowing in the wind. The sky of red-orange hues behind her looked magnificent but he wondered whether it was more magnificent than her or not. His brain said to ignore her but his heart said something else. He walked towards her as if a magnet was pulling him and leaned on the edge of the bridge, contemplating to say something.

Yiseul didn't mind him since there was a gap between them.

Donghyuck hesitantly pulled out a Yakult bottle from his bag. It was a high quality probiotic in the form of a fermented milk drink. He extended the drink towards the girl.

Yiseul slowly turned her head. "What is this?", she asked with a blank face.

"It's tasty. Why don't you try?"

"No but why are you giving this to me?"

"I don't know. Maybe you need this."

"I don't need this", she rudely said.

"Fine." He put the straw into the small bottle. "Don't be sad about losing a game."

"Sadness? What's that? There's only one emotion in my life- anger."

"What makes you so angry?", he asked in curiosity.

After a long pause, she replied, "My life" and walked away.

'There's something so mysterious about this girl', Donghyuck thought and took a sip of the Yakult.

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ~ ♡ ° ┆

Sunday.

"Ryujin-ah!" The said girl looked back and saw the brown-haired boy coming towards her. "Sorry for being late." He pulled the chair out and took a seat inside a cozy cafe. "Where are the other two?"

"Captain, you didn't see the group chat?"

"I didn't get the time to check any messages since morning. But did anything happen?"

"Chenle and Shuhua won't be coming today."

"Why though?"

"Chenle's mom came back from Shanghai and Shuhua suddenly got other plans too. So, they canceled at the last moment."

"Ah... I see." His face looked a little upset. "So, it's just the two of us?"

"It seems like." The girl's lips formed a thin line as she nodded.

"No problem. Today is my treat." Donghyuck smiled.

"Why? Why?"

"Eunoia's Vice-captain is working so hard. So, I am giving her a treat today."

Ryujin let out a small laugh. "Thank you, Captain."

"Order whatever you want."

"Yes!" Ryujin picked up the menu and a soft smile was visible on her face. She couldn't believe that she was sitting with him, the person she looked upto the most- it was the just of them, thanks to her friends who intentionally didn't arrive today. She liked listening to his jokes, hearing things he said and everytime he smiled, it took her breath away. It was funny how seeing him gave her joy and sadness at the same time. He had always viewed her as a junior, a friend and a teammate. It was an one-sided love; one cared too much and the other didn't care at all about her feelings. But she enjoyed it, loving someone, adoring someone without him knowing.

As the girl took a bite of her favourite pizza, she managed to ask, "Captain, what kind of... girls do you like?"

Donghyuck choked on his cold drink. He hit his chest and rubbed it gently. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I have never seen you dating someone."

"Ahh... but why do you think I like girls?"

Ryujin's eyes widened at his question. "Do you like guys then? Are you perhaps gay?" She looked at his pizza in disbelief. "Don't tell me... Are you dating Mark sunbae?

This was the second time, the male choked on his drink. "Ryujin, he is my bestfriend and I am not gay."

She was shocked once again and then laughed it off in embarrassment. "Sorry for making such assumptions."

"It's okay. It's okay." After a long silence, he spoke up, "You know that the opposite poles of a magnet attract, right?"

"Ah yes."

"It's the same for me. If I am the north pole, I would be attracted to the south pole."

"Are you saying you like girls who are opposite to you?"

The tanned guy chucked softly and ate his noodles.

They got out of the restaurant and was hit by the strong sunrays. "Thank you, Captain."

"You're welcome. I always wondered why you don't call me by my name like others?"

"I like Captain."

"Huh?"

"I mean I like calling you Captain. It was my freshman year and I was very excited for the fest. I saw you performing with your team. You weren't the Captain that time but you caught my attention. You looked so cool and I decided to join Eunoia. I really respect you and learned so much from you. So, I like you as the Captain."

"Ryujin-ah." He put a hand on his chest, grinned and added, "How did you manage to touch my heart?"

The younger female laughed a little in response. Suddenly, she saw the senior running towards somewhere. As her eyes followed him, she saw him helping an old woman to cross the road safely. She stood there with a proud smile and waited for him to return back.

"Sorry. But why are you smiling?", Donghyuck asked.

"You are a good person, Captain."

She had followed his every small action and everything he did for others made her proud, her heart fluttered by a million tiny things he didn't even know he was doing. That's how she understood that it was love.

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

15th May, 2023.

"Have a nice day, sis!", Jaehyun yelled as he saw her moving towards the university gate.

She just waved her hand without turning back. 'I don't think it's going to be a nice day, oppa.' She took a long breath and entered the campus. She was aware of all those obvious stares but she could hardly care about those today.

The sound of the tires screeching was heard as she saw a motorcycle stopping by her, throwing a school bag at her. The guy lifted the glass of the helmet which was covering his eyes and winked. "Good morning, sunshine. Please carry my bag to the band room." And then, he drove off with this bandmates.

Yiseul looked at them in disbelief as she scoffed. "That son of a bitch-" She threw the bag on the floor in anger with a scream.

The door opened with a bang and the bag was thrown at its owner who was relaxing on the chair and smoking. "What the fuck-" Haechan narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. "You? What kind of behaviour is this?"

"The one you deserve?" Yiseul rolled her eyes. "Lee Haechan, you don't know who I am."

"Yet. Because I didn't start searching about you yet."

"What do you mean? What are you?"

"A human of flesh and blood." He kept his bag on the chair and stood up, fingers holding a cigarette. "You are my slave from today. Congratulations!"

She let out a scoff. "I won't do what you tell me. I am not bound to."

"Did you forget about the contract?"

"Yes, I signed on it. But who said I would follow it?"

He giggled and eyed her from head to toe. She was wearing a pair of sneakers, a white mini skirt and a sky-blue shirt; hair braided. "I like this attitude." He put the cigarette between his lips and inhaled. Haechan leaned in and blew out the smoke on her face. "I will make sure that you will listen to me."

Happy Haechan Day!!! How is he 23?! 😭😭 He is growing up too fast. Thanks to our Fullsun for always making us laugh 🥺💗

Taeyong's Shalala is out now!!! I think the song and the mv are so his style. What's your opinion?

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.8K 119
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ส™แดสs sแด›แดœแดส™สŸแด‡ แดœแด˜แดษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ษขษชส€สŸs แดษด แด€ ส€แดแดา“แด›แดแด˜ า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€sแดษด.. แด›แด า“ษชษขสœแด›. แดŠษชsแดœษดษข-แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€แด‡แด…. แด€ ษดแด„แด› แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข/แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ แด€แดœ สแด‡แด‡แด›สแด...
365K 11.9K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader
457K 14.4K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
70.2K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)