My Handsome Tutor

Da COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... Altro

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 72

643 55 4
Da COCOSTORIES__

"Second Chance"

As the week progressed, the rivalry between Lisa and Jungkook intensified. They engaged in heated debates during class discussions, trying to prove their intellectual prowess at every opportunity. They challenged each other's ideas, hoping to outsmart one another and gain the upper hand.

Their rivalry extended beyond academics. During art class, they competed to create the most imaginative and visually stunning masterpieces. Lisa carefully blended colors, while Jungkook sketched intricate designs. Their creations were displayed side by side, drawing admiration from their classmates and teachers alike.

In physical education, Lisa and Jungkook pushed each other to the limits. They sprinted faster, jumped higher, and aimed for perfection in every athletic endeavor. The cheers of their classmates fueled their determination, and they both refused to back down, knowing that one slip-up could cost them the victory they sought.

But unbeknownst to Lisa, Jungkook was just using his 30% energy on her.

Despite their intense rivalry, Lisa and Jungkook couldn't help but respect each other's abilities. They admired each other's intelligence, dedication, and unwavering spirit. Underneath their competitive exteriors, a mutual admiration was gradually blossoming.

One fateful day, as the class prepared for a science experiment, Lisa and Jungkook found themselves paired together as lab partners. They eyed each other warily, unsure of what to expect.

"I hate this" Lisa mumbled. Jungkook looked at her smiling lazily before saying,"I like it"

She looked at him as if he's an unsolved puzzle. He just shrugged his shoulders at her.

When Chanyeol came near their lab table, he mumbled "What in the deja Vu"

All of the people on Class D glanced at Lisa and Jungkook sitting side by side as all of them remembered the happenings back then.

Flashback....

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! You're lucky we are lab partners. I'm an expert here!" Lisa proudly stated as she sits beside her boyfriend.

Jungkook laughed as he ruffles Lisa's hair.

"What a cute girlfriend" he said.

During the experiment, the class was instructed to mix chemicals present within the vicinity that would turn the liquid into ice.

After much pondering, Jungkook solved the chemicals present and found out each of it's chemical reaction to each other.

His conclusion:

Chemical A (Blue) + Chemical B (Green) = water vapor

Chemical C (Pink) + Chemical B (Green) = salt

Chemical A (Blue) + Chemical C (Pink) = explosion

Chemical D (Red) + Chemical A (Blue) = ice

All other chemical composition doesn't have any reactions to each other.

Jungkook proudly commended himself quietly. He then said after solving,"Lili, come bring me the equipments including the safety gloves"

Lisa followed swiftly like a robot.

"Hand me the Chemical D"

Lisa handed him the chemical obediently.

"Hand me now the Chemical A"

Lisa followed.

Lisa watch Jungkook pour the blue liquid to the red one. She watched in fascination as she witnesses the once red colored liquid, turn into a purple one. As the liquid slowly becames purple, she watches in awe as she sees the bottom part of the tube turns into ice. It spreads upward slowly.

She then looked around the table. Then she saw something. Something shiny to her eyes. She picked it up.

"Kookoo! Look it's pink! Let's mix this to the purple so that once it became an ice, it would be in the shade of magenta!! What a beautiful color!"

"Lisa NO!!!!" Jungkook tried to stop her but he was too late. Lisa already poured the pink liquid to their test tubes.

"BOOOOMM!! SPLASH!"

Jungkook protected Lisa from the small explosion. His lab coat now in the shade of pink. His face red. Red from anger.

Teacher: Jeon Jungkook, Kang Lisa. F! You failed this exam!

Everyone on Class D: What a dissastrous duo.

End of flashback..

Lisa laughed at her own thoughts as well. Remembering what happened back then, she thought to her self, 'Im really dumb am I?'

The professor now instructed them on what to do. "So the goal for this task is..to find the chemicals that would result to liquid vapor. There are ten chemicals in front of you. The first partners that would find the right chemicals would automatically get a perfect score."

Lisa cleared her throat before hoping for the best.

Their combined knowledge and skills produced a project that far exceeded their individual capabilities. They marveled at the power of teamwork and the realization that their rivalry, while exciting, had limited their potential for growth. From that moment on, Lisa and Jungkook decided to put their rivalry aside and instead focus on supporting and encouraging each other's growth.

Jungkook and Lisa both worked together on solving the formula of the chemicals and it's reaction to each other.

They worked like a perfect team.

Their classmates watched in astonishment as Lisa and Jungkook became an unstoppable force. Their once-competitive nature transformed into a harmonious collaboration that raised the bar for the entire class.

In the end, Lisa and Jungkook proved that while competition can fuel motivation, true success lies in teamwork and mutual support.

The professor clapped in astonishment. "What an improvement from the two of you! Kang Lisa and Jeon Jungkook, A! You got it right. You may now leave the class"

Everyone clapped. Not long after, an explosion was heard.

All of them looked at the back of the room.

All they saw was Bam and Chanyeol on their pink soaked lab coats.

"Ooopsies" Bam.

"Eyy 3 points " Chanyeol.

Outside the lab.

"That was a pretty good job" Jungkook started.

Lisa laughed "Yeah, it was a lot more better than the last time we did the lab experime—"

She immediately stopped what she was saying. Oh dear lord, she just slipped! What a bad mouth.

Jungkook looked at her then asked "You mean we already did an experiment together before?"

She stayed silent, hoping for someone. Something, to save her from this situation.

He looked at her deeply.

Seconds. Minutes. And many more minutes, no words were said.

Jungkook sighed. "Look. Lisa. I don't know what's stopping you from telling me the truth but I totally understand it. Now if I can't remember anything from the past. Whatever it is. It's already in the past. I may not remember it but I can always create new memories. Especially with you."

He continued,"I believe you're someone special to me. Now if you'll let me, how about we give us a second chance"

"Second... chance?"

••••

There was no update last Friday
Sorry for that
Got busy on our prefinals

Anyways
Monday update

How are you guys?

Hope you're doing fine

Goodbye for now

XoXo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

234K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
993K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
729K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...