NON TRACK

By sanyayaa

This book revolves around NON TRACKS!! peep inside to see different concepts on SwaSan More

Request!
Unfold the TRUTH
Shot1
shot 2
Shot3
Shot4
Epilogue
Forbidden Love
Shot 2
shot 3
Shot4
shot5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Happy SwaSan
Tracks choice
Introvert SwaSan
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot6
Epilogue
Lier lawyer
Shot2
shot 3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Epilogue
My Dangerous LOVE
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot9
Shot10
Final Showdown
LOVE without CONDITIONS
Shot2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
Shot10
Shot11
Shot12+ Epilogue
Teaser
Unsolved puzzle
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Epilogue
Lust for blood
Shot2

Shot 6

1.1K 175 111
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara awakes from coma but Sanskar only received hatred from her,and misunderstanding adding fuel in the fire.

At Night!

Sanskar comes home and see Swara is waiting for him for dinner and she is looking calm which make him surprised yet happy thinking she might forgave him.

Sanskar : Swara! ( come to her and embraced her)

Swara clenched fist to control her inner fire!! But doesn't react!

Sanskar : you was waiting for me!! ( cups her face)

Swara : hmmm! I was waiting for you! I wanted to have a conversation with you.

Sanskar: say! (, find her voice firm and somewhat scary).

Swara : you eat food first!!

He isn't understanding what to say to her, and nodded yes! She take off his coat gently and make him sit on chair and herself serve him and also serve her plate and sit beside him calmly which confusing him.

Her calmness indicating silence before storm.

Swara : how's was your day? ( while eating food).

Sanskar : it was good! ( while eating food as well confused).

After food!!

Sanskar: dinner was so yummy! Thank you! I had your handmade food after long time. ( smilingly).

Swara : I have made a special sweet dish also for you.
You will love this.

Sanskar : what? Really? Show me! ( happily seeing her normal).

She uncover the bowl shocking him.

Sanskar : yeh kaisa majak hai Swara! ( seeing money in bowl).

Swara : what happened? Pasand nhi aayi!
This sweet dish you love the most!! Have this! ( forwarding spoon of rupees to him)
Have Sanskar! ( bitterly)

Sanskar throw the bowl on floor and get up from chair!

Swara : arey! You throw your favorite sweet dish like this!! Quantity was less?
I have more! Don't worry!!

Sanskar : ( closing eyes) enough Swara! I thought you are reacting normal! But you!!
I did mistake but I am trying to change, why you can't see that?

Swara : I can see! I can see everything now, which I wasn't unable to see before!
Your evil face!! ( pinching his soul).

Sanskar : Swara! Don't hate me this, I can't bear! And I realized my fault.
I am changing myself.

Swara : you are changing only your tactics! Not your nature!!
Plastering a innocent repenting face, to trap me again in your web isn't?

Sanskar : what are you saying?

Swara:, today a man came to you for saving his son from rape accusation isn't?

Sanskar : how do you know?

He remembered something, he got tiffin from reception area and receptionist told his wife brought tiffin, he wanted to ask her but got busy in his work, that's means she saw him with that man, from her conversation it's clear she listened half.

Swara : I thought you are regretting, but I was wrong! Once a cheater always a cheater!
So you got the money right?
For money you are again selling anyone's respect!

Sanskar : you are taking me wrong! ( nodded no) I didn't accepted the money, you can see my car! My bag!!

Swara : online transactions is normal! Isn't?and clearing history for rescue is your left hand job.

Sanskar ; you are misunderstanding me Swara! I am changed! I denied to that men, and I am taking that girl's case, I will give her justice.

Swara: by helping that men secretly, like in Priya 's case! You were helping ashutosh only but because of your wife, you had to change your plan!

Sanskar : no Swara! I am genuinely saying this!

Swara : bassssssss! ( shoutingly shocking him)
Not a word from your mouth I wanna hear!
You did what you like!
Now I will do what I should do!
I will take that girl's case! I will do justice with my profession which you failed!

She state her statement and go in her room firmly shocking Sanskar.

He rush behind her.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar see Swara taking out her law books!!

Sanskar : Swara! Don't do anything in rush! This case is very complicated and dangerous and that man is a politician! He can harm you!
Let me handle this case!

Swara : so you destroy that girl's life also in your evilness and you think I will believe you?
That politician isn't more dangerous then your greed! As your greed is uncountable!

Sanskar:, Swara! Please try to understand me! You wanna resume your dream, I don't have any issues but don't take this case! This case have danger!

Swara : didn't I cleared! You and me don't have anything left! We are only strangers under roof!, and I don't think I need suggestions from a stranger! ( bitterly).

Sanskar :don't hate me this much Swara that you don't able to see my love!

Swara : pyaar! Tumhare jaise log sirf khun chusna Jante hai! Pyaar nhi kar sakte.

She sit on chair and work on her law books so she get in form of a lawyer. He stands helplessly and tensed for her.

After 2 Days!

Swara make herself fully prepared and gets ready in her lawyer clothes and stands in front of temple for asking blessing from God on her first case.

She turn and find Sanskar with Aarti thaal, he put red Tilak on her forehead making her remembered how she used to do this for him, giving him best wishes for his every case like she used to do for her father!

Sanskar :, best of luck lawyer Swara!

Swara: I don't think so I need wishes from a corrupt lawyer! But this Tilak is of God, so I can't disrespect that! But you don't need to do this.

Sanskar: come, I will drop you! ( ignoring her bitterness)

Swara : living with you under one roof is unbearable for me, going in your car is suffocating for me, as that car is made by your greed!

She go from there in taxi! Sanskar close eyes in guilt and pain.

In court!!

Girl : Thank you di! For taking my case, no was ready to take my case! (, cryingly).

Swara : (monologue) such lier you are Sanskar!
You said you are taking her case!

While on other side, Sanskar was about to take her case contacting with her next Day but before that Swara took her case.

Swara ; you don't worry Nisha!! I will give you justice. ( give her water to drink).

Nisha drink water, while she compose her rubbing her back!!

Swara ; tell me everything whatever happened with you!!

Nisha : Sanjay and I used to love each other, but he was behind of my body!!
I denied him for having sex but then he spiked my drink and forcefully raped me! I am regretting to love that jerk! ( cryingly)

Swara's eyes gets moist listening her as she also regretting to love a bad man!!

Swara : ( composing herself)
You don't worry! Sanjay will get his due!!
He will get his punishment and this is my promise to you.

Nisha cries clutching her hand!

Swara : tell everything in detail!

Nisha tell everything in detail to her, how they met, how after some years he start asking sex but she denied, so he raped her calling her in his farm house for having party.

Swara's blood boils hearing her.

Swara : you go Nisha home, I will call you if I need your statement!

Nisha : I can't go anywhere! I am orphan, my orphanage throw me!
I don't have home!
( cryingly)
I am scared of Sanjay, he will kill me.
He threatened me too! If i went to police, or court! He will kill me.

Swara feels bad for her!

Swara : you don't worry! He can't do anything! You stay with me in my home! ( composing her).

Nisha: no! I can't! You have husband! What if he also tried to rape me! ( traumatized).

Swara : Sssh! Nothing will happen to you, my husband isn't rapist!, he will not look at you in bad way, you can trust on my words.

Whatever he is, she have trust that he can't see any other woman except her.

Nisha agreed believing her words!!

She hear a knock sound and find Sanskar, he is holding flowers bouquet for her. He forward bouquet to her.

Sanskar : best wishes for first day! If you need anything, call me! My cabin is on 2nd floor only! I will come.

Swara doesn't say anything in front of Nisha and just nodding yes taking bouquet silently!

Sanskar looks at Nisha and understand she is only the victim, she gets afraid by a male 's gaze on him which make him shocked as well aware of what she is going through!! Which make him feel bad for her.

Sanskar : relax! You are in safe place!

Swara : jayieee yaha se!

Sanskar : but Swara!

Swara : I will handle her, you please go!

Sanskar nodded yes and go from there.

In way!

Sanskar dash with Sanjay 's father ( culprit 's father, Kavish Roy)

Kavish : I told you to back off from the case but you appointed your wife!
Very bad Sanskar! Don't you know the danger in the line! And you are pushing your pregnant wife in danger all alone.

Sanskar : who told she is alone? Her Sanskar, her husband is always behind her as her shield!!
You can't even touch my Swara's shadow!
She will win, and I will help her.

Kavish fumes listening him.

Sanskar : if you are thinking to threat my wife, then let me tell you!!
She is delicate only in looks but she is firece lady!
And before seeing her, you have to face her shield means me!
Now get lost!

Kavish fumes and go with no choice.

Sanskar: you will not accept my help anyhow! But I can't help it!
I am with you, on every steps, to hold you, to protect you without your saying.

At Night!!

Swara is feeding Nisha by her hand, while Sanskar is also sitting beside Swara but Nisha is afraid to look at him.

Sanskar : ( take a sigh for initiative)
Hi Nisha! Don't afraid from me, I am like your elder brother, you are totally safe here!, don't worry!

Nisha get a bit calm listening him but still afraid from him, loosing her trust on males!

Swara feels good seeing Sanskar trying to console her but then remembered his evil deeds make her come out from her love on him.

Sanskar forward juice to her but she only get flashes of Sanjay giving her juice spiking to have sex with her. She shivered and throw glass on floor.

Swara: calm down Nisha! Calm down.

Sanskar: Nisha! Have water. (, to calm her).

Swara : aren't you understanding? She is afraid of you! ( shoutingly)

She jerked his hand and take Nisha in room.

Sanskar stands with moist eyes not because Swara shouted on him, but seeing Nisha 's miserable condition, he seeing her condition thats why he can feel that but many woman's go through this but never got justice because of him and many corrupt lawyer, that's making him ashamed on his own self.

He remembered SAVITRI whose son he sent in jail, he remembered that woman who was molested, he take sigh, he needs to correct his all mistakes.

Next Day!

Sanskar took case for SAVITRI and the woman who was molested, surprised them.

He bend his head and joint hand in front of them.

Sanskar; my deeds aren't forgivable,
I know I did injustice with you all, but I will only give justice to you
That's my promise!!

They gets happy listening him.

Savitri : you will take out my son from jail.. ( with hope).

Woman: and I will get justice because of molestation.

Sanskar: hmmm, that's my promise.
You both give your statement and sign, I am taking your case.

They gets happy thinking they will get justice. They gave their statement and sign and go from there.

Swara seen everything from outside.

Swara : yeh kaunsi nayi chal hai tumhari.
( what's your next move now)

Sanskar: ( taking sigh)
Move toward becoming a honest lawyer from a corrupt lawyer.

Swara give a mocking yet painful chuckles and go from there.

Sanskar: I will gain your trust back Swara.

Next Day!

In court!

Nisha is accused that she is a prostitute and called Sanjay by own otherwise why she came there with him,
He did sex with her so because she was involved.

Swara : that's baseless accusation my lord!! ( glaring Sanjay who is standing shamelessly and accusing Nisha)
She came because she loved him.

Sanjay : so how that can be call as rape ma'am?
You are married, if your husband intimate with you, would you call that rape?

Sanskar : jubaan sambhal kar baat kar! ( angrily).

Swara just look Sanskar to control him..he sit down supressing his anger but boiling seeing them blaming Swara.

Swara : if my husband intimates with me without my will, then I will call that rape.
Marital rape!

Sanskar feels proud at her answer and claps for her, seeing many woman's also clap for her.

Sanjay and his father fumes listening her.

Sanjay: Mrs Maheshwari!
You can call your husband as rapist!!
But I wasn't her husband then why she came in my farm house, she came to have sex with me, and she trapped me in her love but when I came to know she is a prostitute and decides to leave her, she put false blame of rape on me so
She get money from my father, bloody slut!

Swara : shut up! My lord, tell him to maintain decorum! He can't talk about a woman, a victim like this till anything doesn't proven.

Judge : mind your language Sanjay Roy.
Use your words wisely.

Sanjay keeps quiet.

Swara : my lord! Nisha and Sanjay was in love, and he always tried to have sex with her and one day he called her in his farm house for party and there he forced himself on her.
It was rape!!

Sanjay 's lawyer : Swara ji!! Do you have any proof to prove,
To prove that Sanjay actually raped Nisha or they intimated with will!! As Nisha have a bad character.

Swara : do you have proof to prove Nisha is a bad character Girl?
My lord, I need time to collect proofs!

Judge: Okay you are given 2 days to collect proofs!!

Swara: Thank you my lord!!

After sometime!!

Swara proceeds to investigate about Nisha 's case.

They reach at the farm house for collecting proof for Nisha! Which can prove Sanjay actually forced himself on her, they didn't had mutual sex.

She remembered how Nisha told, Sanjay 's farm house have cctv camera,
She see around and find guards around the farm house, she gets tensed how to enter in this farm house.
She can't enter directly.

She go backyard and see upstairs at terrace but gets scared how to climb, she know climbing but she is pregnant, she can't risk her child, but at same time she want to provide justice to Nisha and justice to her profession.

She remembered Sanskar was requesting her to take him with her, but she denied! She wished him to be with her in this situation, but at same time her anger on him not letting her to do this.

She take sigh taking risk, and tuck a rope which she brought already knew she can't enter directly and with help of rope, she start climbing with trust on her climbing ability in which she got many prizes!!

She start climbing with help of rope! And reached almost but her eyes gets widened seeing a cocroach whom she is scared and it's slowly comes on her hand. She screams and her grip loose and she close eyes in fear.

But find herself in familiar yet strong grip and open eyes to see Sanskar holding her in his arms.

He remembered how she denied him coming behind her, but he went behind her without her notice, he reached along with her but gets in problem as a guard got suspected on him before he go behind her in farm house
so he wait hiding himself on entrance but when he reached inside, he seen her climbing, he didn't shouted as she would fallen down but only hoping she don't fallen down but seeing her fallen down, he grabbed her in his secure arms on time before she touch ground.

Sanskar : what is this Swara? How you can climb? If you would fallen down then?

Swara is closing eyes being terrified! Sanskar compose himself make her stand on her feet, she hugged him tightly being afraid, he hug her back protectively.

Sanskar : you are safe Swara! Nothing happened to you and our child! ( stroke her hairs to calm her).

Swara open eyes and looks at him and both share a deep eye lock after long time.
He kiss her forehead while she close eyes feeling his touch after ages.

But her mind alerted her and everything again become fresh in her mind, she jerked his hand!

Swara : what are you doing here? Isn't I told you don't come behind me?

Sanskar : you always says, I don't listen you!
So how I can change my habit!

Swara glare him while Sanskar shrugged off shoulder giving I don't care look.

Swara : now go! I will handle everything!

Sanskar : make me assistant!

Swara : what? ( asked as if heard something wrong)

Sanskar : assistant! Pa! I will become your PA! You aren't having PA at all!make me pa, I will do everything and you give me money for that!
For money I will do everything!!

Swara  : you think me fool, you think I will come in your trap! I know you are saying so you help me, I don't need your help.

Sanskar : I am genuinely saying, that's really bad Swara! If I say I am genuinely trying to do something good, you say I do everything for money, and
When I am saying, I am doing everything for money,
You are saying I wanna help you.

Swara gets in thoughts listening him.

Sanskar : give me money, for whatever I will work for you!
Don't worry I will do some discount as you are my wife so!!

Swara : I don't want your discount!

Sanskar :, Okay! Then my prize is 10 Lakh per one help.

Swara : whattttttttt! This much!
You are so greedy Sanskar.

Sanskar: Okay I am reducing prize! 10 thousand package, 1 thousand per help.

Swara : (monologue) there isn't nothing bad in taking help, and I also need help! I will pay him. Simple!
( to Sanskar)
Fine!
Work what I am saying! When I say!

Swara again hold rope to climb but Sanskar hold her hand himself hold rope and sign her to hold him from behind and she hold him from behind and both climbed safely upstairs.

Sanskar:, I thousand ma'am! I helped you.

Swara take out 1 thousand and give to him.
He smile and keep in wallet.

Both peep from glass only seeing guards around the farm house!!
And also camera everywhere that's means proof is for sure.

Swara : where this Sanjay would kept footage?

Sanskar : should I suggest ma'am?

Swara : is I asked?

Sanskar : you owned me ma'am!

Swara : Say!

Sanskar: money! ( forwarding hand).

Swara glare him and give him 1 thousand.

Swara : huh! Say!

Sanskar : I think in store room.

Swara : what rubbish, who keep records in store room?
He might put all records in a safe place.

Sanskar : we have cctv in our home!! ( she nodded yes)
Where I keep all records?

Swara : in store room! ( then looks at him shocking)but that's not surely Sanjay also will do this.

Sanskar : criminal mind think alike!
That's why I am sure.

For first time his criminal mind helping in a good way.

Both rush toward the store room which is on terrace only.
They see lock, she looks at him for help.

Sanskar: money ma'am!!

Swara looks at him angrily but give him money harshly on his palm! He take softly smilingly and break the lock with her hairpin shocking her.

Swara : how you did?

Sanskar: money ma'am! ( forwarding hand)
Then I will tell.

Swara glare him deadly! He smile giving toothpaste smile.
She give him 1 thousand!

Sanskar : it's talent ma'am!

Swara : that's not my answer! Tell the process!

Sanskar : money ma'am!

Swara : I don't have money!

Sanskar : then I can't help!

She hold his collor angrily!!

Sanskar: ah! Yha nhi, ghar par karna! Kahin bhi Shuru ho jati hai. ( act like blushingly)

Swara stamp foot and get in room, he also go behind her.

Swara find out the proof and seen the clip, she cries seeing the scenario!
Sanskar compose her holding her shoulder!!

Sanskar : a lawyer first need to control emotions for fighting a case! Major point, you forgotten!! Huh?

Swara remembered when Sanskar used to teach her about lawyer 's personality!

She compose herself!!
She take sigh!

Sanskar hear someone's foot step and gets alerted! And see Swara who also listened the sound and gets worried.

After a while!

The guards enter in room but doesn't find anyone.

SwaSan seen behind cupboard hiding themselves.
Swara see cocroach and about to shout but Sanskar supress her voice putting palm on time tightly. She close seeing cocroach coming near her feet being afraid.

He quickly side cocroach aside from her knowing her fear, she take sigh of relief!

Guard : ( on call) sir! Someone came in the store room, lock is broken and clip is also missing.

Sanjay : find that person dammit!

Guard sign all to search whole store room.

Sanjay: what they will do there sitting in store room, that person might run away, search outside.

Guards obliges and they rush out to find.

SwaSan looks each other and supress laugh pressing lips and quickly rush out escaping.

In court!

Swara proved Nisha was raped by Sanjay!
Sanjay and her father sigh in anger! But standing helplessly, police handcuff Sanjay!

Sanskar claps for her proudly at her and at victory of justice!!
Swara compose Nisha who is crying in peace getting justice.

In front of court!

Swara : Thank you Sanskar!

Sanskar : I am proud of you.
( make her surprise).

Both looks each other deeply.

Precap : Sanskar trying to change himself not only for Swara but for giving justice to his profession understanding real meaning of lawyer
From Swara's dedication toward her work!
SwaSan 's distance decreasing.

But a twist!!

Entry of A lady of 45 years in Sanskar's life, knock on door of SwaSan, Swara open door find her.

Swara : namstee aap Kaun?

Woman : Sanskar's mother, Deepali Dhanrajgir.

Swara gets shocked as Sanskar told he is orphan!!

A men also seen beside her.

Man : I am Sanskar's father, Jayant Dhanrajgir.

Swara gets more shocked their surname is differ, and he told his parents died then?,

Man/ Woman: I am elder brother Pavan and my wife, Kaveri.

Sanskar also come seeing her taking so time and gets shocked seeing the bitter truth of his life, his so called mother who married another man leaving his father for sake of MONEY.

Swara : (monologue) Your whole life became a mystery for me, how much lie you uttered to me?
Aur Kitna todoge mujhe tum Sanskar.

Complete Target!

Vote Target 150+

Comments Target 100+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.2K 8
This TS based on track when Swara pushed by Ragini in river. This story is of two broken heart Path of two broken heart when become one
5.6K 321 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
163K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
50.2K 1.4K 24
■ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ■ Rank ☆1 in Unspokenlove (for a long time...)???????????? ☆150 in fanficton 05-05-18 #153 in fanfictions 13/11/2017 ( Give...