✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Kol's Downfall

404 17 8
By ActionInfinity

Opening my eyes the next morning I grinned brightly seeing my twin brother laying beside me since I insisted that I sleep beside him when we got home under Nik's protest. Ever since we had slept together for the first time I had always slept in his room but this was different. I finally by a miracle sacrifice spell had my twin brother back. "You're staring at me, Rae Rae. Some find that to be creepy."

"I am not going to apologize since most people don't get their dead twin brother to come back to the land of the living." I flopped onto my side all the way, throwing my hair around grinning at him.

He shook his head at me sitting upright against the pillows beside me. "So how did you end up in a town full of vampires exactly? Also did you get to keep your powers?"

"Basically I ran after the Merge happened and someone found me on the side of the road and brought me here. As for my magic, invesquie." I closed my hand into a fist disappearing and reappeared in front of him.

Jacob smiled, taking my hands in his. "That's awesome. So you siphon off of yourself now."

Nodding my head yes I turned my head in the direction of the bedroom door hearing a commotion downstairs. "I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom."

Klaus spat at her. "Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?"

"He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." She replied.

"Yes. Well, unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." My boyfriend mentioned it clearly to her.

His sister clearly didn't care while she fought back against him. "Oh, poor Nik. However will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us."

"What's going on, Rae?" Jacob asked, seeing that I hadn't said anything in the last few minutes.

"Oh sorry Mikaelson siblings drama like usual." I shrugged my shoulders at him.

He tossed the covers aside heading downstairs with me vamping after him in toe. "Come on then. I need to meet the guy who knocked up my sister."

"Jacob!" I slapped him on the arm where he winced looking at me. "They can hear everything you say, remember?"

He just shrugged his shoulders smirking at me until we entered the living room making Klaus turn around greeting my brother first. "So this is the famous Jacob Lane my love has spoken so highly of. Good to meet you, mate."

"Told ya you had a thing for British accents Rae Rae." He nudged me, extending his hand and shaking his. "So what do I call you. Niklaus or Nik?"

My boyfriend smiled, dropping his hand looking at his phone. "Klaus is fine. Raelyn you and your brother can come catch up at the Salvatore house of you like. I'm babysitting for Stefan while he deals with my sister."

"Sweet, let's go. Do they have any alcohol?" My brother asked, raising a brow at me and Nik. "Have you seen my sister drunk yet?"

"Can't say that I have." Klaus smiled wickedly at me.

Glaring at the boys I wasn't liking where this was going. "Well it's not gonna happen for awhile since I'm carrying his three children inside me."

"Oh don't worry I'll be sure to let you see it someday." My twin teased me before the three of us headed over to the house.

Plopping down on the couch we left my boyfriend to watch Damon in his cell leaving us alone to talk. Jacob was drinking some of the bourbon but I didn't think the raven haired vampire would care at the moment. "Have you talked with dad since you've been back?" I asked him, seeing as it had only been about a day or so since our mother performed her spell.

"No. When I came back from finding you he was gone. He left a note saying he was going to put mom to rest in her favorite place in the world that she said she wished she would have gone back to." He explained seeing that it must be hard for him to see us back but she was gone.

Tapping my fingers on my knees I could feel my twin wanting to ask me something. "What's on your mind, J?"

"Well um...what have you been doing all this time besides running from our family and how are they all still alive if you know, died?" He questioned sitting his glass down and putting his feet on the table.

Biting my lip I wasn't sure exactly what I should tell him. There's been so much that has happened since I came to this town. "Honestly it's a long story. But currently we're all looking for this so-called cure to being a vampire. It's said to make whoever takes it a mortal human again."

Tilting my head to the side I began using my vampire hearing listing in on the boys. "You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd have just done your job properly. I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy."

Damon scoffed back to him. "No, you weren't. Are you kidding? You got there on day two. Do you know how hard it is to get these X-Box brains to focus?"

"And then when I turned a room full of barflies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them." He told him making me think back to when I was a ripper with no humanity.

Damon said simply. "Your brother problem, not mine, buddy."

Klaus fought back. "And whose bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?"

Damon grumbled at the hybrid. "Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?"

"Ah, yes, for the love of Elena." He clicked his tongue.

Jacob pulled me from my trance asking more about the cure in curiosity. "Would you ever take it, Sis?"

"No." I immediately replied.

"Why?" He pressed on always wishing to know what was going on inside my head.

Leaning forward resting my elbows on my knees as much as my growing stomach would allow I explained back. "Because I have ran enough since we were forced to Merge. I don't want to feel like that ever again. Being a vampire it makes me feel more alive. I'm...I'm a lot stronger than I was before. Plus I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but Nik."

"So you love him truly, I can see it in your eyes. He makes you happy...but it doesn't make sense since that our entire Coven is alive if you became the leader when you won the Merge." He ran his fingers through his messy curls focusing his gaze on me.

He was right to wonder. I did too but I wasn't worried about it. I had my brother and cousin Jo still alive. So as far as I was concerned everything was right in the world. "Well then that's something we will figure out together."

"You disappoint me, Damon. You're not trying very hard to get out of here. I expected more the daring escape artist, less the cell potato."

Damon weighed his options. "Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy, so I figured it's probably smarter to sit in there and chitchat with you than try to bust out of here like the Hulk."

Klaus responded to him. "How do you think Elena felt about that, by the way? Your inability to overcome Kol's compulsion for a single moment, even though it meant killing the person she loves the most in the world?"

"She met me. She knows impulse control is not my strong suit." He told him in an annoyed manner.

Klaus slowly spoke to him bringing up the brothers fight over one girl. "Still, must be hard trying to live up to Stefan. I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena, he fought so hard, he actually managed to resist. Now, that's love."

Damon asked him bringing up our relationship. "What do you know about love?"

"I know that you're in love with Elena, but I think you're afraid of what might happen when we find the cure at the end of the rainbow. Personally, I don't see a fairy-tale ending for you? All I see is Stefan and Elena. I think you see the same thing." His cellphone rings where he answers it. "Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac."

I recognized the new voice as Kol. "Do you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?"

Klaus didn't know understand. "What?"

Kol sounds frantically. "Don't pretend like you're not in on it. Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt."

Klaus was still confused. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Kol hung up the phone where I saw Nik vamp into the living room seeing we were still there." I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I'm coming for you."

"What's going on, Klaus?" Jacob asked, rising to his feet before me sensing that something was going bad.

"The Gilbert siblings are trying to kill my brother. We need to go, both of you." He grumbled vamping out of the house. Grabbing my twin's hand I vamped after him until we saw Jeremy stake Kol through the heart with the white oak and he burned harshly. "What did you do?"

Elena gasped spinning on her feet seeing him. "We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm."

Klaus snarled at her where my brother squeezed my hand in his. "Lies. He never would've gotten inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him."

Elena begged him. "You said you were gonna put him down, too."

"I was gonna make him suffer on my terms!" He threatened them, stepping towards the doorway shouting at them harshly. He lifted his gaze up looking at their house briefly. "I'm gonna burn this house to the ground, and then when you try to flee for your lives, I'll kill you both without blinking."

Jeremy warned him trying to convince him otherwise but it wouldn't work. "You kill us, you'll never get to the cure. You'll never be able to make any more hybrids."

"You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids? I want the cure so I can destroy it. I would've killed you all the second we dug it up, but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead." Klaus then holds his head and kneels in pain trying to vamp inside the house but he hasn't been invited in.

I gasped sharply feeling tiny needles stabbing me inside my head where Jacob came over to me grabbing a hold of my shoulders. "Ohhh...Jacob!"

Bonnie went around the three of us entering the house where she told the pair. "Invite them in. Do it!"

Jeremy responded. "Come in."

Bonnie shouted the second that Klaus vamped into the house growling at the pair wanting to rip them apart. Baring my teeth together I vamped away from my brother collapsing onto the ground until the Bennett witch threw me into the living room with her magic. "Living room. Go!"

Elena and Jeremy ran from Klaus at the same time that the pain from my head faded away. But he vamped to my side, hitting an invisible barrier banging his fists against it. "Witch, you can't do this to me!"

Bonnie remained on the other side of the barrier staring down at me then focusing her gaze on my twin brother for some reason. "You have no idea what I can do now."

"Jacob - grah!" I got to my feet walking forward until I smacked into the invisible barrier where it threw me onto my back on the wooden floor. "What the hell just happened to me?"

Jacob ran past the three on the outside and they didn't stop him. "Raelyn...ugh!" He placed his hands on the barrier getting thrown back to holding his hand up seeing that it was red like he had been burnt.

"J....Nik." I shuttered, holding myself up on my hands so confused about what had just happened to us.

He got to his feet standing on the barrier where he could reach and I did the same holding up my hand afraid to touch it now. He did the same with his burnt hand but we couldn't touch each other. "Rae, I promise I had nothing to do with this. I...I'll find a way to get you out."

"I will hunt all of you to your end!" Klaus raised a threat towards the other three who began to leave the house where he glanced over in our direction seeing that my twin and I were almost crying at what happened. "I'm sorry. Jacob, Raelyn."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...