PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

By Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... More

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"

114 9 1
By Sanwryts

Author : As can be seen from the title of the chapter itself, blood donor is very expensive but do you know what is its expensive price??? let's see..

~~x~~

Taehyung?? " Sujan screamed..

"Y/n.. He'll never donate his blood for Jimin... " She said..

"Why not?? I know he'll not but atleast we can ask him .. its so critical condition... And I know he isn't that bad person.. he will surely save jimin.. " you started to call him..

"Ughuhh... " You cleared your throat before making a call..

"Taehyung?? "

"Yes.. y/n.. what happened why you're crying??? " He replied..

"I need your help..." You asked still felt like you're crying by your sound..

"What help??? " He asked in amusement..

"I need O negative blood...and I know your blood type is O negative... So ...."

"For whom ??? " He asked..

"For jimin.. pls don't say no..." You scared if he denied..

"Jimin? Is he in Korea?? I can't believe he broke his promise..by the way y/n when did you start worrying about him so much?? And what happened to him ??? "

"Pls taehyung... Help me !! He's in Operation theatre and needy for O - blood...pls save him.. I will never forget this favor of yours..plss help " You begged him...

"I come there but with one condition...anyway.. In which hospital are you???? " He asked...

"Hmm, we're in Gangnam severence..."

"Okay .." he hung up the phone call..

You looked at Sujan she's so tensed..

"Is he coming ????? " She asked..

" Yes he is.. " you told her looking down.. on your feet..

"Then why are you being upsat??? Did he taunt you??? Or he...." She interrupted by you..

"No.. atleast he's helping us.. I'm happy for jimin, he will be fine soon..."

"Tae??? Where are you going again?? This time too, if you have to go because of y/n, then I will not support you this time... You know very well how much trouble it is to run away from the hostel and go outside the campus...."

"Shut up seo..who asked for your support???.... its very important for me to go this time..." Tae pulled a chair from his desk and started writing something on a paper as if he was writing an application then he suddenly tore a paper from the book and attached it with a pin...

"Have you started writing any love letter now??? "

"I told you already to stop your fucking mouth now.." he yelled him.. still writing something seriously..

"Finally its done... " His evil smirk came up on his lips... He added "seojun now I'm going.. and this time I may be late in coming and it is evening time, will have to go down for dinner after some time. So you lock this room in our style *he winked* and go for dinner...umm... if any warden or any boy asks you about me, tell them that I'm sleeping..." He packed his bag throw it out of the window...

"Hey this bag?? Don't tell me are you now gonna living with her??? " Seo wishpered..

"Seo umm.. you can say this... Alright now I'm going through the corridor.. see you later..." Tae waved at him and soft and peacefully get out of the room ...

He slowly managed his feet so that there was no sound of footsteps, because this time the light was so much that anyone could see him easily...He bowed his head and jumped from the door in front of the kitchen.

"Ouchh.. " he fell..

"Seems my butt is almost broken..." He wishpered.. rubbing his butt..

He checked his pocket as if he forgot something..

"Gosh I forgot my cellphone in room....This is all seo's fault, he always distract me and I forget the important things..." He cursed him..going ahead in the way of jungle..

~~time skip~~

"Have you arranged for blood?? " Doctor came to you and asked..

You nodded..passing the gaze at Sujan..

"Are you going to donate??? " Doctor asked to sujan..

"No doctor she's A+... Actually the one who is going to donate blood will definitely come in some time..." You were so worried that you didn't even know whether he would come or not.

" How will he be able to come from hostel??? " Sujan asked you..

"I really don't know how.. but he'll come.." You too did not know anything but to console your heart you told her..

Taehyung reached the hospital counter panting, he bent down, placing his hands on his knees and breathed heavily.. he placed his hand on counter dashboard..

"Mam... Is there any patient Park Jimin admitted here?? " He asked gazing her..

"Yes... Are you his family?? "

"No.. I....

"He came here to donate blood.." you came and told her.. taehyung stared at you and smirked..

Thank god he came at the right time

You sighed..

"Relief ! Alright y/n.. I need you.... " He was about to say something when the nurse started speaking.

"Sir...I hope you didn't ate anything?? Did you?? " She asked..

"No I didn't.. actually I live in hos...

"Taehyung I think you should sit here first..." You said him pointing to nearest bench..

"Point..." He mocked, sitting on bench and sighed..

"Y/n.. I wanted to tell you that.. I need your sig....

"Mam.. can you pls come with me?? " A nurse asked you to come when taehyung was about to say something.. the nurse dragged you with herself..

"Ahhh seriously.." taehyung made a fist and slowly patted it on bench corner as if he's now frustrated.

Sujan slowly came and sat near taehyung, taehyung looked at her with his slant eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't come.. " she slowly spoke..

"Me too.... "He went silent for a while.. " but then I thought.. Y/n is my friend and Jimin is my ex professor...." He said, his words were making her feel very strange like he doesn't want to talk about her, he is just here for y/n..

Taehyung saw you coming towards him, he stood up, he picked up his bag and took out some papers and held them. Sujan was watching all this, what does he want to do?? He stepped to you..placing his bag on bench.. near Sujan.. she just looking at him and you...his every action were feel her so strange.. her heart shrinking.

"Y/n.. come here... I wanna tell you something.. " he called you, looking at him you steping towards him..

"This is a paper of my hostels..In this I have to attach jimin's duplicate medical report and my blood donation form and send it to the hostel warden.. she asked me to do this or she'll tell about this to principal..." He told..

"Ah taehyung but don't worry.. her dad is principal.. you know that right?? And she already know jimin as well " sujan said coming to you both..

You smiled..

"Yes taehyung.. why are you worrying?? There's no need of any papers just put it in bag..okay.." you told him.. your dad entered the hospital.. he rushed to you lower his head..

"Y/n..No one I know has O negative blood..." He said with moist eyes.

"Alright dad.. we've already found out.. taehyung has the O negative blood type.. and he came to donate.. " you told him he looked suddenly at taehyung who's standing beside him..

"Thank you dear.." your dad smiled..

"Dad Is it necessary for Taehyung to write medical report and the reason of the sudden leave paper from hostel?? " You asked..

"No....

"See.. " Sujan said..

"But girls he must do this.. its formalities.. If he does not do this then other children will also take leave and roam around the whole city.. You have done a great job. Go and attach the photocopy of the report to it and take y/n's signature.." your dad said him...he rushed to counter and picked up a duplicate copy of jimin's report.. he started arranging the papers with ruffling...and then make a bandle there are 3 papers.. he signalled you to come.

"Where to do sign ??? " You asked..

"Mr. Kim Taehyung.. pls come to the room.. It's time to take blood and Ms. y/n It is important for you to come along as you are Mr Park Jimin's....."

Before the nurse could continue, you immediately interrupted her..

"Yes mam I'll come..." You quickly signed all the papers.. and went to follow her.. taehyung slipped all paper inside the bag.. and follow you..

This nurse would have called me Jimin's wife right now in front of everyone if I didn't interrupt her.

You sighed following her.. taehyung smirked looking at you, he walking beside you..you both reached to the room..

*To be continued*

Author : How did you like this chapter? Please tell in the comment section.. and do not forget to vote..

There's a % rate of this story out of 100... What would you give out 100??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.3K 129 9
"I am Jeon jungkook the one and only mafia king" i gasped as his breath brushed my ears. "Will you you also beat me like them? Will you also hurt me...
37.6K 1K 16
Min Y/n, the girl who forced herself to stop using words, ever since she turned 13, the girl who has a weird and horrible past, the girl who was rumo...
13.3K 425 11
" Namaste uncle . " Taehyung joined his palms and bowed . " Umm... Namaste ... May I know what do you do for living ? " Dad asked . Taehyung glance...