REBORN AS VICKY DONOVAN

By Choco_kitty05

Now like everyone else I love The Vampire Diaries and I also would like to be reborn as any character like be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
πŸ’œ Updates πŸ’œ
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ~Special Episode
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Special Episode 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 16

4.9K 275 39
By Choco_kitty05

Victoria couldn't help the shock that appeared on her face as the E M initials appeared on her arm as she slowly got down from the rope.

Elijah too couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as he felt the initials burn into his arm. Oh how his breath was taken away by the beauty that stood in front of him.

Victoria was glad that she was given soulmates and it only solidify upon the arrival of her second mate who happened to be her TV crush. It was like nothing else mattered to the duo.

Elena stood there puzzled wondering what was happening when Elijah suddenly stepped towards Victoria.

"Oh fuck me," said Victoria under her breathe still in shock that she didn't realize Elijah was now in front of her.

"Well it depends if you can manage how rough I can be because darling I'm no gentle lover," he said whispering the last four words in her ears.

The poor girl turned red in embarrassment and thought of how bold the noble original was. Meanwhile Elena saw how Vicky's demeanor changed and thought Elijah was threatening her.

"You go Elijah," she mini cheered thinking the male was doing this to protect her.

"It seems we have an audience why don't you join me for a walk," he said to which she decided to follow him to see what he was up to.

The two mates walked towards the other exit of the house as the resident doppelganger Elena stood at the distance with a smirk.

"Serves you right for threatening my friends you bitch," she said before leaving and heading towards the Salvatore Boarding house.

"Sorry my behavior back there, I just couldn't help myself," Elijah said with a smile.

"I see," she said continuing to act like she doesn't know the male.

"Ahh you're a vampire," said causing the smirk to fall right off his face.

"What," he said shocked.

"Well the mark on you're arm tells what species you are since only people of the supernatural have them in this town," she said causing him to look at his wrist.

"Oh wow I didn't know. So does that mean everyone in town knows?" he asked as he noticed her smile.

"No only a selected few," she replied.

Elijah then realized they were in a garden and all the little critters came out of their hiding spots and said hi to Victoria as she greeted them with a wave.

"Animals love you I see," said Elijah upon observation.

"They make me feel at peace," she replied.

"Plus it's fun to hear them plot their revenge against a certain male who kept killing their family members," she said with a laugh causing Elijah to be mesmerized at the beautiful sound that escaped her cherry lips.

"You understand them?" He asked surprised to which she said yes and told him it was through them that she knew about the supernatural and the meaning of the mark on his arm.

Victoria felt bad for lying but she knew that even though they were mates she's gonna wait on the male to reveal it. The way he's treating her makes her assume he thinks she's human. With this in mind she wondered how long he'll take.

"Well I got to go," she said about to leave however he grabbed her hand.

"Will I be able to see you again?" he asked.

"Well if you come to the Miss Mystic Falls Pagent later then yes," she replied.

Elijah stared at her in awe as he noticed a sparrow land on her head. He heard her call the bird Clover as it nestled it's way in her hair. Surprisingly Elijah decided to go to the competition jit o approach her again.

Meanwhile in the Salvatore Boarding house Elena just arrived to give them the good news only to see the place in shambles.

"What's going on here?" she asked as Caroline paced around.

"Nothing is going in my favour right now," shouted Caroline as she grabbed her hair.

"What happened?" the doppelganger asked.

"Matt won't talk to me because he is trying to get Vicky to acknowledge him as her brother and now the mayor took my title as Miss Mystic Falls and I have to compete for it again later today," she said.

"What happened to you Bonnie," she asked as the witch was browsing through the little grimoires she had.

"I can't feel grams or the other witches for some time now-"

"Then what about the old witch house?" Stefan asked.

"That's the thing I went but the place was bought and renovated and the owner is was hot," she said.

"Well anyways while you guys brain storm I'm going to get ready so I can win my crown and man back," said Caroline as she grabbed her bag and left.

The grande event had finally began which all the towns folk were looking forward to. They knew their town was different from others as they held a lot of balls but this one is different.

The previous Miss Mystic Falls competition didn't go as everyone hoped due to a girl ending up in a hospital but this time was different. It was like a pagent where the girls had to showcase three different outfits.

One for introduction, their talent aspect and the final runway. The crowd and camera man arrived at the entrance of the mansion and looked at the surrounding in awe.

(The front entrance)

(Guest/Audience Hall)

(Backyard)

"Welcome everyone to the new Miss Mystic Falls Pagent," said Carol. The crowd thought the place looked magical as Carol explained that it was her cousin that designed the place.

"I'm sure you are looking forward to what this Pagent offers so now I present you our beautiful contestants."

"Elena Gilbert," she called as the doppelganger tried to walk elegantly to the stairs.

"Next we have Caroline Forbes"

......

"Our last contestant is Victoria McKenzie or as some of our audience might know her as Iris"

Victoria walked down the stairs with nothing but elegance as she smiled and waved to everyone. Her smile was really mesmorising as she bewitched everyone.

In the crowd was Elijah who looked at his mate as she descended the stairs like an angel. Meanwhile what he didn't notice was a certain male looking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
631K 22.7K 37
I died. But that's wasn't the end of the story (obviously). It was actually the beginning. Because, apparently, I was too young to die so I had a sec...
8.6K 178 24
Bonnie Bennets adopted older sister Isabella returns to mystic falls with a wolfish surprise only to find out she's also a witch.she already found o...
750K 25.1K 57
You know, the idea of ending up in a fictional world such as this was supposed to be funny especially as Elena Gilbert because it could be throughly...