ROWDY BABY (completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... More

1 Gangster
2 In the search of...
3 The Complaint
4 Khushi Gupta
5 Targetting Hrithik
6 Khushi is caught
7 Who are they?
8 Nannavji
9 ASR
11 Discipline of guards
12 Plan
13 Akash Singh Raizada
14 Akash's Love
15 Mysterious Place
16 Aman Mathur
17 Answers...
18 Payash
19 What happened?
20 About Family
21 RC
22 Research
23 Comfortable
24 Case?
25 Plan of going to Lucknow
26 Rigid Behavior
27 Mind Reader?
28 Torturous Idea
29 Bone Breaker
30 Who is that?
31 Limits
32 Dilemma
33 Where is Arnav?
34 Hint
35 Truth
36 Revenge?
37 Confused Khushi
38 Reason
39 New Enemy?
40 Who is he?
41 Rowdy...
42 Vihan and Confusion
43 Doubt
44 Hrithik and Vihan
45 Stressful Khushi
46 Power Play
47 Aman's Scene
48 Friend?
48 Friend?
49 Arrangements
51 First Night
52 Payal
53 Unexpected
54 Disappointment
55 For Khushi
56 Khushi is in Action
57 Real Rowdy
58 Rowdy of Rowdy
59 Last Part
Epilogue

50 Wedding

1.2K 108 7
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 50 Wedding

The next morning

Arnav opened his eyes from his sleep. Of course, he did that every day but today, it seemed NEW and DIFFERENT because it was his wedding day. He was going to marry a girl whom he liked very much. She was the only girl whom he liked and gave the honor to become Mrs. ASR... A ROWDY BABY.

He got off the bed and got fresh. NK came to his room and handed him a box.

"What's this?"

"Your wedding attire"

"I will be fine with my suit"

"Oh, come on, Nannav. This is the special day and be special"

He stuffed the box in his hand.

"You need to be good-looking to attract a gorgeous girl like Khushi, Nananv"

Arnav rolled his eyes. Only he knew how desperately Khushi was waiting for this day and he didn't need any special appearance to attract her.

"What about Khushi? Did her lehanga arrive?"

"It's on the way..."

"Hand it to me. I will give it to her"

"Oh... do you have a plan to make her flat?"

"I don't want her to question me. She will surely ask, 'What did you do for our marriage"

"Yeah, she will certainly do that" NK chuckled.

At the same time, Arnav's man came with a bag and handed it to NK.

"Here, it came" NK gave it to Arnav.

"Mmm... I will give it to her"

"Yup... do it" NK left.

Arnav came to Khushi's room. He knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door, wiping her wet hair as she had just out of her shower. Arnav smiled at her who looked stunningly fresh. Her wet hair strands were sticking on her cheek and neck which gave her a HOT look.

Arnav entered the room and forwarded the box to Khushi.

"Have a nice day"

"You too have a nice day... with me, Mr. Raizada"

"Do you think my day will be nice if you are me?" he teased.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Then how could my days be nice with you? Even though your day won't be good who cares...? it's your fate to be with me no matter whether it will be nice or not" She said gritting her teeth.

"This is what I like in you. If anyone had been in your place, she would have wept, hearing my tease but you are not like that but giving me a tough time"

"It's just a 10 percent Mr. Raizada... much more is coming on your way..."

"Waiting Mrs. Going to be Raizada..." he tapped her nose.

Khushi opened the box and stuck, seeing a beautiful lehanga.

"Is this your choice?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"This is so marvelous... thank you"

"My choice would always be the best... including you" he winked.

"Someone said his days will not be nice with me...?" she pouted.

"To see your pout, I will pull your leg often" he leaned towards her lips.

Khushi moved back.

"Go... you don't have to coax me"

"Ok... I will do it tonight"

"Don't you dare... don't think you can touch me tonight"

"Oh, really?'

"Really..."

"Look at me and say"

Khushi looked at him shrinking her eyes.

"Today... will... not... be... our... first night... understand?"

"Wow... what a goal you have fixed on this day... I thought it will pass just like how the others passed it. Now, it will be thrilling for me to achieve it"

"Don't underestimate me..."

"I'm not underestimating you... but, I will try to bring you underneath me"

"You are going to sleep out of the room today"

"Haha... you have forgotten that you are talking to ASR"

"ASR..." Khushi uttered it sarcastically and turned to walk in.

In no time, Arnav hugged her from behind, along with her hands, and kissed her cheek strongly. Khushi was dumbfounded by the sudden impact. Releasing her from his hands,

"The same way I will adore you tonight"

"You should not do that"

"I will..." he walked out, leaving Khushi with a pout.

The wedding

One of Arnav's men took the role of Pandit in the wedding who belonged to a Pandit family.

NK connected his phone with Akash through a video call who was so excited to see his big brother's wedding with his Payal's Chutki.

Arjeet Malhotra was present at the wedding with Aman Mathur in time. No one was allowed to take photos except for Aman due to security reasons. Aman captured very few important photographs.

Arnav and Khushi came to the small dais that had been arranged for the wedding. NK show them his mobile and Akash waved his hand at them. Arnav nodded his head formally whereas Khushi asked,

"How are you Jeeju?"

"I'm fine Chutki" Akash smiled.

The Pandit chanted the hymns. Arnav leaned towards him and murmured something in his ear. He smiled sheepishly and forwarded the mangal sutra to him, CUTTING OFF all the mantras as per ASR's order. Arnav tied it around Khushi's neck.

"That's all... there is no way for you to escape from me anymore" Arnav whispered in her ear.

Khushi looked at him, like, LET'S SEE. That made him smirk.

After they finished seven phares, Akash was the one who wished them first, WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. NK did that secondly.

Arnav brought Khushi to Arjeeth Malhotra.

"Khushi, he is AM sir... she is Khushi" he introduced them to one another.

AM extended a box to Khushi.

"God bless you, Beta. We are handing over the LION to you. From here on, his happiness is your responsibility. Take care of him..."

"As you addressed him LION, no one needs to take care of him, uncle. After all, he is the KING. He is the one who should look after everyone" She said.

"Wow... Arnav, I wondered what made the great ASR fall for a girl... Now, I got the answer" AM laughed.

"You are right, sir... she has an unimaginably dangerous level of guts" Aman smiled.

"That means, the lion got nothing but a lioness..."

"Undoubtedly..."

Arnav was smirking at Khushi who didn't look at him. Arnav understood he was going to face a tough time that night. Was not it going to be interesting?

After having dinner with the newly wedded couple, AM and Aman took their leave. Khushi called NK. He came to her.

"I would like to see Jeeji"

NK looked at Arnav who nodded yes.

"Sure, Khushi. Ouch... I'm sorry, BHABI. Let's go"

They came to Payal's room and saw her lying on the bed motionlessly. Khushi sat next to her and spoke to her about her wedding.

"Jeeji, I got married today. I married the same man whom I thought you are in a relationship with... the same man whom I didn't like... the same man whom I thought BAD... ASR... Arnav Singh Raizada... Akash Jeeju's brother. We are going to be daughters-in-law of the same family. We will be together forever. Only your presence is missing, Jeeji. You would have been happy if you had been with me today. Come back, Jeeji. Akash Jeeju is waiting for you... Please come back"

Arnav and NK spared a glance. They knew Khushi and Payal shared a good bonding. There was nothing to be amazed to see Khushi emotional. After all, that was her big day. She would definitely miss her sister who was her only relation. The doctor looked at Arnav miserably.

"Khushi, please compose yourself..." Arnav said touching her shoulder.

Khushi stood up, wiping her cheek.

"Shall we go?"

She nodded yes.

They came out of the room.

"Good night, Nananv"

Arnav controlled his smile and nodded yes.

"Good night, Nanne" Khushi said.

"Good night Bhabi" he walked to his room.

"GOOD NIGHT? Really?" Arnav asked.

Khushi headed to her room, crossing Arnav's room. In no time, Arnav pushed her into his room and closed the door, getting in. They got stuck, seeing the decorated room. The scented candles were spreading fragrance in the room.

"Welcome to OUR room," Arnav said.

Khushi walked to the couch and sat on it.

"I will sleep here," she said looking somewhere.

"With whom you are talking?"

"Who is in the room other than me?"

"Oh... are you talking to me? Then why are you looking somewhere?" he chuckled.

"I'm going to sleep on this couch..." she said looking at him.

"But, it's not enough for us, Khushi"

"I said I'm... that mean, ONLY me"

Arnav walked to her.

"What's your problem? Do you want me to apologize?"

"No need..."

"Thank God..." he gathered her in his arms and walked to the bed.

"What are you doing?" she swam in the air.

"You said I no need to apologize... So, I'm doing what I want to..."

"This is not fair"

"Everything is fair in love and war"

"I will kill you"

"Do it on the bed"

"Arnav..."

"Yeah, it's me"

"Put me down..."

"Only a few steps... then I will put you down"

Reaching the bed, he put her on the bed. Khushi tried to roll away, but Arnav fell on her and prisoned her in his arms.

To be continued...

Arnav 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
69.3K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
22.1K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?