The Perfect Guy/s (18+)

By batuta2008

With a dream in mind Carmina works hard towards her goal. After running into a hottie she finds herself getti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 20

7 1 0
By batuta2008

After he had finished making us breakfast, we sat and ate together.

Of course the food was super good, why wouldn't it be.

We were sitting on the stools that were positioned on the island.

We were eating in nice silence for a couple of minutes when Adrien broke the silence...

"Oh, I'm sorry about the..." he apologized while gesturing to the area of his neck.

I look at him in confusion, "What...?"

He gulps, "The hickeys..." he responds, looking back at his plate of food.

I flush red with embarrassment, "Oh, I'm sure they're not that bad." I laugh.

He gave me a look of amusement, "Okay..."

I furrow my eyes at him and brush it off.

"Oh, also, did you change me out of my clothes last night?" I asked him.

He quickly turned his head to look at me, his mouth filled with food.

I giggle at his surprise.

He quickly shook his head, "No um, last night you got wasted... and um... you started taking off your dress. So um... I gave you clothes to change into... Don't worry I didn't watch," He smiled.

I turned bright red...

"Oh, I'm sorry about that..." I shake my head.

"It's not a problem," He smiles.

We finish the rest of our breakfast talking about little things that we are looking forward too in the future.

I quickly glance at the clock and realize that I might have stayed in Adrien's house for far too long and maybe overstayed my welcome.

I look at him and catch him already looking at me, when we make eye contact he smiles at me and slightly blushes.

"I had a lot of fun on this date..." I explained to him.

Adrien's eyes lit up, "I'm glad, I had a lot of fun too... So... I'm hoping there's going to be a second one...?" He asks me, eyebrows raised.

I can't help but smile at his question, "Yes, there will definitely be a second one."

His mouth turns into the biggest smile, "Great." He says.

"I think I should go now... I think I might have stayed here too long..." I laugh.

Adrien looks down and smiles at his food, "I liked having you here... I hope you spend more time here with me in the future."

"Me too..." I smile at him.

"I washed your clothes for you, they're in my bathroom, I figured that you'd want to freshen up once you woke up."

"Oh! Talking about waking up! Thank you for letting me sleep in a guest bedroom. My back appreciates you." I laugh.

"You're welcome. But um... I actually let you sleep in my bedroom. None of the guest bedrooms have a bed. He replied.

"Oh... So... We slept in the same bed?" I asked, biting my fingernails.

"Oh! No, no... I wanted to give you your space, I wasn't sure if you were comfortable to be sleeping in the same bed with me so I just crashed on the couch." He smiled.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, whipping around to see the messy pillow and blanket sprawled over the white couch.

I whip back around to get angry at Adrien, "Adrien! I can't believe you let me sleep on your bed! If anyone should have slept on the couch it should have been me." I complained, hiding my face in my hands.

I suddenly feel Adrien's large hand rest on my lower back, sending tingles up and down my spine, "Relax, I didn't mind..."

"Okay, I guess... I'll freshen up now." I look at him.

I grab my plate to bring to the sink, I then hear Adrien sighing in exasperation.

"What?" I turn to look at him.

"Stop cleaning after yourself, that is my job..." He says, running his hands down his face.

"You slept on the couch... That's what you get." I tease, smiling at him.

He smiles and rolls his eyes.

I made my way towards the spiral staircase and made my way up it.

I looked around a bit confused because there were so many rooms...

I didn't feel like using Adrien's room's bathroom because it felt too soon and too personal.

So I turned right and went towards a couple of rooms that I saw.I went the furthest I could down the hall and opened the very first door in that hall.

Empty.

I then opened the next door.

Empty.

And the next.

Empty.

To my surprise when I opened the next room it was very different from the entire aesthetic of the entire house.

The room's walls were painted in black, there was a giant TV propped up on the right wall of the room. There was a huge black couch that was facing the TV. There was probably every gaming console imaginable displayed under the TV. Next to the couch there was a gaming PC setup, matching chair and everything. There were LED lights that were changing colors behind the TV givinging the room a cool glow. There was a window in the room, however, there were black curtains that stopped the sun from shining through.

I laughed to myself.

Typical Adrien...

I close, what I think, is the most important room to Adrien.

I move down the hallway and go to the next door.

I open it and...

Yes! The bathroom!

I get inside and close the door behind me.

Hickeys... What hickeys is he talking about...?

I pull Adrien's shirt off and gasp.

There were big hickeys plastered all over my neck.

It looked like I was wearing a necklace of hickeys...

Adrien really got to work...

I pressed my fingers at the sight and felt tingles run through my fingers, the thought of Adrien's mouth exploring my neck was giving me goosebumps.

I washed my face with the soap that was in the soap dish, feeling refreshed.

It felt so nice to be in this bathroom, it was so... homey.

Once I dried my face off, I pulled Adrien's shirt back on.

I searched the drawers for a clean toothbrush and found a sealed package in the very bottom drawer.

I opened the toothbrush and used some of the toothpaste that way lying on top of the sink.

I brushed my teeth and instantly felt better.

I honestly felt sad to leave Adrien's house. I kind of wished that I could just... stay.

I looked at myself in the mirror and pulled the neckline of his shirt down to reveal the marks that Adrien had left on my neck...

Why do I kind of... Like it?

I regain my composure and exit the bathroom.

I make my way back to Adrien's bedroom so I can grab my clothes from his bathroom.

I finally got to his room and realized that I left his bed as a mess.

How embarrassing...

I made the bed and made my way into his bathroom. I tried not to snoop around in his bathroom, trying to respect his privacy.

I saw my clothes neatly folded on top of the toilet, I quickly grabbed it and made my way out of the bathroom.

I was back in his bedroom and I saw that he had neatly put all of my stuff on the bedside table, my purse was sitting there, along with my phone that was placed face down and my heels were on the ground, sitting neatly together.

I smiled at his organization...

So cute.

I grabbed all my shit and went back downstairs.

Adrien was downstairs watching TV... Still, with his shirt off.

I know this motherfucker is just trying to show me what I missed out on last night.

He turned to look to his left and smiled when he saw me.

"Ready to go?" He asked, getting up from the couch.

I nodded, "Do you mind if I just stay in your clothes... I didn't really feel like changing back into the dress..." I said, slipping back into my heels.

Adrien shook his head, "No, I don't mind, you can actually just keep them if you want..." He suggested.

Hmmm... Keep Adrien's clothes? Yes fucking please.

"Okay... Thank you..." I said, trying to keep my smile to myself.

He grabbed his black compression shirt from the armrest of the couch and put it on.

"Okay, let's go," Adrien said, leading the way to his front door.

_______________________________________

I was outside of my apartment doors and Adrien was standing there with me.

"So... when is this next date happening?" He asked, trailing his fingers up and down my arm.

I close my eyes in pleasure when he does this to me.

Fuck Adrien... What are you doing to me?

"Soon, I have to see when I'm free, but I'm planning our next date... And I'm definitely keeping it a surprise..." I tease.

"Okay, okay, fine... All that matters is that I'm going to be with you..." He smiles at me.

I look down and blush at his words.

He then uses his finger to lift my chin up so that I look at him.

He slowly leans down as if to kiss me.

I close my eyes in anticipation, until I feel his arms embrace me.

Oh... That's embarrassing.

"I'll talk to you soon Mina... Do you mind if I call you that...?" He said, pulling away from the hug and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Mina huh? I like it..." I said smiling, closing my eyes from the gesture.

"You better not tell anyone else about that nickname... That's my nickname for you..." He said, laughing.

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I just nodded.

I saw possessiveness quickly flash in his eyes.

"Bye, Adrien... I'll text you soon." I said.

He then turned around and walked down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 83 30
Remi sensed a set of eyes on her. It was the first time she met Jahari, in her Sophomore year of high school. She falls for him, commits herself to h...
272 11 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
201 10 10
Bhanu fell for the most popular guy in college who sees her as a friend, while trying to express her love to him, she faces a mysterious person who t...