Khizaan

By Ufaq_I

#3 in India (10/10/23) Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar... More

𝐾𝒉𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑎𝑛
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important Note (do not skip)
Chapter 42

Chapter 11

3.9K 318 101
By Ufaq_I

Hayder's flight was early in the morning, Hyra had to wake up with him otherwise Hanif Mirza wouldn't have liked it.

"Baba, aap kyu chal rahe hain sath. Dawar aur Rafey ja toh rahe hain." Hayder objected when saw Hanif Mirza was also ready.

(Baba, why are you coming with us. Dawar and Rafey are going.)

"Main apni bahu ko airport tak see off karne ja raha hoon, tumhe koi dikkat?" Fake glaring at him, Hanif Mirza asked.

(I am going to drop my daughter in law to the airport, do you have any problem with that?)

"Mujhe kya dikkat hogi." Mumbling, Hayder picked his suitcase to put it in the car.

(Why would I have any problem.)

Ibtisham Mirza has already left after Hayder's walima, but Tabu stayed for some days, now she was going too. When she asked Rafey if he wants to go, he refused. He wanted to stay here for some more days.

Tabu went to Uswa, who was standing beside Hyra. Cupping Uswa cheeks, "Khush raho, aur apna khayal rakhna."

(Bless you, and take care of yourself.)

Rafey came there, and quietly stood beside Uswa.

"Aur yeh zyada tang kare toh call karna mujhe." Pointing at her son, Tabu told her.

(Call me if he bothers you.)

"Coffee ke liye hi karte hain tang. Har do minute mein chahiye hoti hai." Uswa complained.

(He bothers me for coffee. He wants coffee after every two minutes.)

"Nashedi hai yeh coffee ka. 2 cup se zyada mat dena isko coffee." Mockingly, Tabu glared at Rafey and said.

(He is addicted to coffee. Don't give him more than 2 cups.)

"Ji, aunty." Happily, Uswa nods her head.

(Okay, aunty.)

"Bohot tang karta hoon main tumhe." When Tabu left, Rafey whispered to her.

(Do I really bothers you that much.)

"Aur nahi toh kya." This made her turn to him, ready to argue. But Hyra holds her arm and made her aware everyone is present there.

(Yes! You do.)

"Jayein!" Uswa told him.

(Go!)

"Akey batata hoon tumhe." Saying this, he ran off to his mother.

"Bhai, aap kuch bhool nahi rahe?" When Hayder was about to sit in the car, Shahzaib asked.

(Bhai, aren't you forgetting anything?)

"Passport ticket mere paas hai." Hayder looked at him with questionable eyes.

(I have my passport and ticket with me.)

"Bhai! bhabhi se mil lein." Shahzaib talked to him as if he is talking to a kid, and points at Hyra. He usually calls her by her name, but whenever Hayder is presents, he calls her bhabhi

(Bhai, say goodbye to bhabhi.)

Hyra, who was sleepy, was yawning by covering her mouth with both hands, got startled when Hayder's eyes stopped on her. All her sleep vanishes away.

She looked confusingly at him, not knowing why he is looking at her, or why he is coming closer to her.

"Chalta hoon." He low voice, he said, and extended his hand out.

(I am going.)

Kubra and Shahzaib mentally face-palm.

Hyra's eyes widened as she looked at Kubra, then again looked at Hayder.

"Have a safe trip." Hesitantly, she hold his hand and said.

"Khayal rakhna." Nodding his head, Hayder left.

(Take care.)

"Bohot boring hain." Shahzaib mumbles to Kubra.

(He is boring.)

"Tumhari tarah chichore nahi hain." Kubra whispers back. This made Shahzaib huffed his cheeks.

When Hayder left, Hyra again went to her room to sleep. But couldn't, sun is out now, scattering warm gleam in her empty and cold room. She went out to make tea for herself.

•••

"Dawar! Idhar ana." When Dawar returned from office in the evening, Rabia called him. She was in the living room, having her evening tea with Arzoo.

(Dawar! come here.)

Arzoo understood Rabia wanted to talk to Dawar about something, and excused herself.

"Ji, mummy." Sitting on the sofa, Dawar asked.

(Yes, mummy.)

"Koi baat hui hai tumhare aur Laraib ke beech?" She first pour tea for him, when he drank a sip, only then she asked.

(Did something happened between you and Laraib?)

Dawar almost spit out the tea. "Um, usne kuch kaha?" Wiping his mouth, he asked.

(She said anything?)

"Usne kuch nahi, tumhari shakal ne kaha." Rabia points at his face and told him.

(She didn't, your face did.)

"Na... nahi toh..."

(No...)

"Pakka? Dekho miyan biwi ke beech mein bolne ke haq mein main bhi nahi. Lekin tum dono ke agar koi masle hain, baithke sort out ho sakte hain toh karlo baat. Miya biwi ko ek dusre se naraz hoke nahi sona chahiye." Rabia advices him, without persuading him to know the matter. She didn't want to invade her married son's privacy. Rabia knows her son is calm and composed, he pick unnecessary arguments, but she knows of Laraib's nature too by now, and thought it would be better if she talks to Dawar instead of Laraib.

(Really? Look, even I don't like talking in between husband wife's matter. But if you two have any problem, talk it out with each other. Husband and wife shouldn't be angry with each other for long.)

"Mummy, aisa kuch bhi nahi hai." Dawar didn't know what to say.

(Mummy, there is nothing like that.)

Since the second day of his marriage, not a single day passed when Laraib and him didn't have disagreements.

After talking to his mother, Dawar went to his room and found Laraib was sitting on the bed, talking to someone on her phone. He went to dresser to take off his watch.

"Mummy, main baad mein call karti hoon Dawar agaye." Seeing him, she disconnected the call.

(Mummy, I would call you later, Dawar has come.)

"Aaj ap late aye hain?" She stood up and went after him.

(You got late today?)

"Hayder nahi tha toh thora work load zyada tha." Looking at her reflection in the mirror, he told her.

(Hayder isn't here that's why work load was more.)

"Apke liye chai le aau?" This made Dawar turned to her, she never asked him for tea.

(Should I make tea for you?)

"Nahi, maine mummy ke sath pi li chai." He shook his head.

(No, I had tea with mummy.)

This was now Laraib's time to sulk. He never have his evening tea with her. At least he could have ask her

"Achha, Dawar, sune..." Taking steps closer to him, she started saying. But Dawar's phone rang.

(Dawar, listen...)

"One minute." He excused himself, and received the call. After his call, he went to washroom to freshen up, completely forgetting that Laraib wanted to talk about something.

Her aunt wanted to invite them for dinner, Laraib wanted to ask Dawar when he will be free so she can tell her aunt.

Someone knocked on the door, "Ajao!" Laraib called.

(Come in.)

"Bhabhi, woh bhai hain?" Sami peeked inside, and when found Dawar wasn't there, asked.

(Bhabhi, is bhai here?)

"Washroom mein hain. Kya hua?"

(He is in the washroom, what happened?)

"Woh mujhe homework mein help chahiye thi." He showed her his notebooks and told her, getting in.

(I need his help with my homework.)

"Tum tuition jate ho na? Waha teachers help nahi karte?"

(Don't your tutor helps you with your homework?)

"Tuition ka hi homework hai." Saying this, Sami put his books, notebooks, and pen on the coffee table. Already making himself comfortable.

"Laraib, tumne meri.. Sami?" Dawar entered his room, drying his hair, when his eyes fall on Sami.

(Laraib, have you... Sami?)

"Bhai, maths mein help kar dein." Sami made an innocent face and said.

(Bhai, can you help me with maths?)

"Achha, dikhana." Dawar sat down on the floor beside Sami, and picked his notebook to see it.

(Alright, Show me)

Laraib held her head in her hand, looking at the brothers. Back at her home, no one was allowed to be in her room. Not even her cousins or anyone. But Dawar's room was always open for anyone. They have lounge or living room, but even that, Sami always come here to study.

She picked her book from side table, but Dawar and Sami's loud voice keep interrupting her. Slamming the book down, she left from there.

Dawar glance at the door, but again focuses on Sami.

"Bhabhi! Kya hua?" Hyra, who was going to Uswa's room, saw her getting out angrily, and asked.

(Bhabhi! What happened?)

"Kuch nahi." Irritatedly, Laraib shook her head and went to lawn.

(Nothing.)

This made Hyra confused, she also went after her.

Laraib has sat down on the jhula, opening whatsapp to see status of others to distract her mind.

"Kya hua, bhabhi? Sab theek hai?" Hyra stood in front of Laraib.

(What happened, bhabhi? Is everything okay?)

"Uffo!" Locking her phone, she stood up. "Iss ghar mein mujhe akele rehne ke liye kaha jana hoga?" Her harsh voice made Hyra flinch.

(Where should I go in this house to be alone?)

"Bha.. bhabhi, main..." Hyra didn't know what happened to her suddenly. Laraib's words were always soft and gentle.

(I...)

"Please, Hyra, mera mood waise hi off hai. Aur mazeed mat karo."

(Please, Hyra, Don't turn off my mood more than it is already.)

"Hyra! Laraib! Kya ho raha hai?" Arzoo heard Laraib's voice and came.

(Hyra! Laraib! What's going on here?)

"Yeh lo..." Laraib muttered, and left.

(Again...)

"Kya hua, Hyra?" Arzoo looked at Laraib's walking figure and then turned to Hyra. "Tumne bhabhi ko kuch kaha kya?"

(What happened, Hyra?)

(Did you say anything to her?)

"Mummy, main kya kahungi unhe?" Hyra got scared by Azroo's words, she didn't do anything to offend Laraib. "Maine toh kuch bhi nahi kiya, bhabhi khud hi gussa karne lagi."

(Mummy, What would I say to her?)

(I didn't do anything and she got angry.)

"Achha jane do. Tumpe gussa nahi kiya hoga. Kisi aur baat se mood off hoga."

(Let it be. She most not be angry at you. Her mood may have been off because of something else.)

"Sabka mood off hota hai. Mera toh har Do minute pe hota hai, main toh kisi ko nahi datti." Hyra complained.

(Everyone's get upset. I get upset after every 2 minutes, but I don't scold anyone.)

"Bas kardo. Tum ussey choti ho na, daat diya hoga kisi baat pe. Dil pe mat lo uski baaton ko. Aur ghar mein kisi se zikar bhi na karna."

(Enough. She is older than you, she scolded you. Don't take her words seriously. And do not mention this to anyone in the house.)

"Matlab?" Hyra didn't understand Arzoo's last sentence.

(What?)

"Matlah kuch nahi, bas mat batana kisko. Badgumaniya paida hoti hain issey." Lightly, she hit Hyra's head and told her.

(Nothing, you just won't say this to anyone. This creates rift.)

Hyra still didn't understand her, but nods her head as if she did.

•••

Hayder was not in the room, so Hyra decided to sleep on the bed, but even on the soft mattress, sleep was away from her eyes, she just keep changing sides. Sating up, she looked around the empty room. She was used to sleep with someone in the room. Before marriage, she used to share a room with Uswa, now with Hayder. And now, being alone in a big room, she was scared. Hugging the comforter close to her, she recites every dua she remembers.

She decided to go to sleep on the sofa, thinking maybe she is more comfortable there, and will fall asleep, but couldn't.

How strange it was, that night in hotel, she couldn't sleep because of Hayder's presence, and today, she couldn't sleep because of his absence.

She decided to study, thinking this will definitely make her sleepy. But now, she was already done with her assignment. Yawning, she looked at the clock and saw it was already past 12:00. This made her eyes widened. Her eyes was now red and swollen due to lack of sleep.

"Ya Allah neend kyu nahi arahi." Raising her head, she looked at the ceiling and asked. Same time, her phone started ringing. Picking it up, she saw a private number flashing on the screen.

(Allah Why can't I sleep?)

"Hello!" Receiving it, she put it between her shoulder and ear, and asked While twirling the pen between her fingers, trying to see if her assignment is perfect or not.

"Fouran receive karli call? Soyi nahi kya?" Hayder's voice from other side made her sat straight, in doing so, she dropped the phone which was in between her shoulder and ear.

(Your received the call instantly? Didn't you sleep yet?)

"Assalam-Alaikum !" Quickly picking it from floor, she put it on her ear.

"Walekum-Assalam! Kya gira?" Hayder, who has heard loud thump, asked.

(What fell?)

"Phone gir gaya." She looked at the floor where her phone dropped, and said.

(My phone fell down.)

"Kaise?"

(How?)

"Apne call kyu ki?" Instead of answering him, she asked.

(Why did you call?)

"Excuse me?" Hayder didn't like how she talked, and made his voice stern.

"Nahi.. woh mera matlab..." This made her nervous, she didn't mean it to come out rude.

(No... I meant...)

"Tumse baat karne ke liye call nahi ki. Baba ki phone nahi lag raha tha kabse. Abhi fajr ke liye utha toh socha tumhe call karke unki khairiyat le loon." His first sentence made her mouth open.

(I didn't call to talk to you. Baba's phone was unreachable. I wake up for morning prayer and thought off calling you to ask about his health.)

"Theek hain woh." Sourfully, she informed him. Can't he talk to her in normal voice. She is his wife now.

(He is fine.)

"Dawai li thi unhone?"

(Did he have his medicine?)

"Kubra api unhe dawai deti hain."

(Kubra api gives him medicine.)

"Kubra aur Shahzaib kaise hain?"

(How is Kubra and Shahzaib?)

"Theek hain."

(They are fine.)

Hayder become silent, Hyra didn't say anything either. If he won't ask about her well being, she is not gonna ask him his. Beside, he sounds fine.

A loud yawn left her mouth, which she covered by her hand.

"Tumhe neend arahi hai, so jao." Hayder told her.

(You are sleepy, go and sleep.)

"Ji!" She disconnected the call. Her heart being upset by his cold behaviour.

Everyone tells her that she should try to make her marriage work, Hayder is short temper, she should adjust with it. But even if she tries, Hayder's rude behaviour make her step back.

It isn't only her responsibility to mend this relationship, he should try too. Why does no one tells him that she doesn't like his angry stare, or rude voice, he should be soft to her.

She didn't realise when she fall asleep with these thoughts.

•••

Hayder has seen a bad dream. He, who usually don't remember his dream after waking up, woke up in the middle of the night because of the dream. When he looked at the time, he saw it was morning prayer time already. After offering his prayer, he decided to call Hyra to check if she is okay.

In his dream, she was crying uncontrollably.

But when he talked to her, he couldn't even ask her if she is okay. He could only talk about others. He wanted to ask why she is awake at this time, in these few weeks of their marriage, he knows one thing about her that she can not keep her eyes open after 10 o'clock.

Throwing his phone on the bed, he laid down and looked at the ceiling and thought about Hyra and his marriage.

Hyra is a good girl, no wonder, but the huge age difference between them make him awkward around her. He was never good with his feelings before, but now, whatever he say, would always come opposite of he wanted to say to her.

•••

Arzoo told her not to talk about Laraib's behaviour with anyone, but Uswa doesn't count. And Hyra told her everything next morning when they were in the kitchen

"Sachhi mein data unhone?" Uswa's eyes widened on this, as she turned off the faucet and gave Hyra all her attention. Uswa was washing the dishes.

(Did she really scold you?)

"Itni daatein toh maine suni hain ki mujhe maloom ho kab mujhe kon datta hai." Huffing, Hyra crossed her arms over her chest. "Unhone mujhe data tha."

(I have been scolded enough to know when someone is scolding me.)

(She did scold me.)

"Kisne data tumhe?" Dawar, who came there to ask for another cup of tea, heard her last sentence and asked.

(Who scold you?)

"Kisi ne nahi..."

(No one...)

"Laraib bhabhi ne." Both Hyra and Uswa said together.

(Laraib, bhabhi did.)

Uswa's words made Hyra glare at her. Arzoo told her not to tell anyone.

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Kuch nahi, Dawar bhai, unhone data nahi tha." Hyra quickly added.

(Nothing, Dawar bhai, she didn't scold me.)

"Haw jhooti, abhi toh tumne kaha unhone data tha, unhone kaha iss ghar mein mujhe akelapan kaha milega." Uswa turned to Hyra.

(Haw Liar, you just told me that she asked you where she will find loneliness in this house.)

"Haan toh akelapan kaha milega. Matlab akele rehna hai, Akelepan mangna galat nahi. Shayad unhe koi kaam ho, parhai karni ho..." Hyra requested through her eyes for Uswa to be quiet. But Uswa didn't seem to get her message.

(Yeah, so she asked where she will be alone. There is nothing wrong being alone, she just want to be alone. Maybe she wanted to study...)

"Unki parhai kabki complete ho gayi."

(She is already done with her studies.)

"Achha tum dono bas karo. Uswa, apna kaam khatam karo college nahi jana? Hyra, mere liye chai bana do." Dawar stopped them before they could argue more.

(Enough both of you. Uswa, do your work, don't you have to go to college? Hyra, please make tea for me.)

"Ji, Dawar bhai." Both girl did what he told them, and he left the kitchen.

(Okay, Dawar bhai.)

•••

When Dawar was about to enter his room, he almost bumped into Sami, who was leaving the room.

"Sorry, bhai!" Sami didn't stop, he was in hurry, his school van was about to arrive.

"Laraib, bachho se toh theek se baat kiya karo?" Entering his room, he looked at Laraib with disappointment and told her.

(Laraib, talk to the kids politely.)

Laraib, who was making the bed, looked at him. "Kya? Uski book yaha reh gayi thi kal raat wahi dene bulaya tha. Isme kya galat baat ki maine?"

(What? I called him here to give him his book which he forgot here last night. How much polite I am supposed to be?)

Dawar become confused by her words, then realised she is talking about Sami.

"Main Sami ki baat nahi kar raha. Hyra ki baat kar raha hoon."

(I am not talking about Sami, I am talking about Hyra.)

"Hyra? Bachhi? Shadi ho chuki hai uski, Dawar." Carelessly saying, she picked pillow to properly put them.

(Hyra? A kid? She is married, Dawar.)

"Mere liye bachhi hi rahegi. Aur tumne kyu data ussey kal?" This made Laraib's hand stopped as she looked at Dawar.

(She will always be a kid for me. Why did you scold her yesterday?)

"Hyra ne bataya?" She didn't need answer of it. "Toh ussi se puch lete kyu data."

(Hyra told you?)

(Ask her why I scolded her then.)

"Unse nahi bataya mujhe." He was talking about Hyra didn't complain to him, but Laraib thought Hyra didn't tell him the truth.

(She didn't tell me.)

"Haan, kaise batayegi jab maine ussey data hi nahi. Mujhe nahi pata tha Hyra jhoot bolti hai..."

(Of course How would she tell you when I didn't scold her. I didn't know Hyra lies...)

"Laraib! Hyra jhoot nahi bolti. Aur usne koi shikayat nahi ki hai."

(Laraib! Hyra never lies. And she didn't complain to me.)

Laraib opened her mouth to say something, but a knock interrupted them. Dawar went to open the door, and saw Hyra was there.

"Bhai, chai," She put the tray forward and told him.

(Bhai, tea.)

"Hyra! Idhar aao." Dawar has just took his hands out to hold the tray when Laraib called Hyra.

(Hyra! Come here.)

"Kya hua, bhabhi?" Hyra got confused and asked.

(What happened, Bhai?)

"Kal maine tumhe kab data? Jhoot kyu bola tumne Dawar se?" Going to the door, she asked, crossing her arms over her chest, and raised an eyebrow.

(When did I scold you yesterday? Why did you lie to Dawar?)

"Laraib!" Dawar called her in warning tone.

"Bhabhi, main..." Hyra looked at Dawar for help, she didn't know what to say.

(I...)

"Hyra, tum jao." Dawar took the tray from her and told her. Hyra didn't need to be told twice and run away. Now realising why Arzoo forbids her from telling anyone about this. Why something needs to remain hidden.

(Hyra, you go.)

Closing the door, he looked at Laraib with displeasure. Who didn't even looked guilty of what she said.

"Tumhe dikkat kya hai yaha pe, Laraib? Kitna akelapan chahiye? Koi tumhare mamle mein interfere nahi karta toh kyu kar rahi ho tum yeh sab?" At last, the irritation and disappointment he was hiding on her wish of moving out finally came out.

(What's your problem, Laraib? Why do you want to be alone? No one here interferes in your matter then why are you doing all of this?)

"Yahi dikkat hai. Yaha privacy naam ki koi cheez nahi." Pointing at the door, she told him. Then went to sit on the bed angrily.

(That's my problem. I don't have any privacy here.)

Dawar wanted to say something, but decided not to. Both of them are angry, it won't be any good to talk right now. Opening the door, he left, decided to give her some time to cool down.

But this only made her more angry. "Mana bhi nahi sakte." She threw a pillow on the floor.

•••

After giving Dawar his tea, Hyra went upstairs. She was embarrassed of what happened in Dawar's room.

"Haan haan, sab theek hain." Hanif Mirza was in lounge; talking to someone on his phone. When his eyes fall on Hyra, he said on the phone. "Lo Hyra se baat karo." And passed the phone to her.

(Yes, everyone is fine.)
(Talk to Hyra.)

"Kon hai, baba?" Nervously, she mouthed, but Hanif was now reading newspaper and didn't answer. "Hello?" Putting the phone on her ear, she said.

(Who is it?)

"Salam karte hain pehle." Hayder's scolding voice came from other side.

(One should Salam first.)

"Aap..." Her voice become throaty.

(You...)

Clearing her throat, she greeted him. "Assalam-Alaikum!"

"Walekum-Assalam! College nahi gayi ab tak paper haina?"

(Why didn't you go to your college yet? You have exam right?)

"Woh dophar mein hai." Hyra heard from voice from behind on the call, as if someone is talking in hushed voice.

(It's in afternoon.)

"Achha main Rakhta hoon." Carelessly, he said and disconnected the call.

(I am going.)

She nods her head as if Hayder could see her, and put the phone down.

"Kya hau?" Hanif Mirza looked at her and questioned, they haven't talked for a minute.

(What happened?)

"Koi agaya tha shayad." She told him and left. And Hanif Mirza thought she got upset because Hayder disconnected the call so early.

(Maybe someone came.)

"Jitna bhi isko samjhau kisi baat ka asar nahi hota iss larke pe." Hanif Mirza angrily mumbles.

(No matter how much I advice him, this boy never listens.)

•••

Hyra was putting her admit card in the bag when realised she didn't print out the score sheet which she have to attach with her assignment.

Hurriedly hanging her bag on her shoulder, she left her room to talk to Shahzaib. There is a printer in Hayder's study, she wanted to ask Shahzaib if he could print out her score sheet.

"Khud hi karlo na." Shahzaib was getting ready for office, and said.

(You can do it yourself.)

"Mujhe nahi ata." Standing on the doorway, she pouted.

(I don't know how to.)

"Achha theek hai." Picking up his laptop, he said and points to her to walk.

(Okay fine.)

They went to Hayder's study room. Putting his laptop on the table, Shahzaib went to turn on the printer.

"Apne laptop se kar de raha hoon. Isko on karne mein time lagega." He told her, while plugging the wire.

(I will connect this with my laptop.)

His laptop was already on, and Zara's picture flashes on the screen. It made Shahzaib's eyes wide as he quickly closes the image. But Hyra has already seen it.

"Woh... main shadi ki pictures dekh raha tha."

(I... was looking at wedding pictures.)

•••

How's it?

-Ufaq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
772K 35.5K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
568K 22.4K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
295K 12.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...