PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

By Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... More

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 40 "party party yeah"

132 10 0
By Sanwryts

"Dad where are you going ??? " You came down the stairs..saw dad wearing a formal suit..

"I forgot to tell you, today there is a meeting in the university and I am going there..." Your dad picked up his wallet and started to go outside, but because of you, he had to stop.

"Do you know when our result will come out?? " You asked out of curiosity...after jumping on his way ..

"Ya..you will get notification..." He told and left...

Dad always do like this, they know but won't tell me..

You looked very upset because your result was about to come, you turned back and saw Sujan coming down the stairs.

"So ?? " You asked.. blocking her.. with raised one eyebrow...

"So what ?? " She's confused..

"Dad isn't home.. he went to university.. " you told her.. she's looking at you head to toe..

"Its okay then..." She left to kitchen.. you followed her..

"I'm saying that dad is not at home, so let us both have a dance party alone today?? " You asked her quite expectantly thinking she would be very excited too.

"Are you dumb??? Who does parties at 12 in the noon?? "

"Me.. I'm going to get projector... you turn off all lights and pull down all curtains...please.." you ordered her with puppy eyes request..and she nodded with a sighed..

You went your room with light speed and come back with a light projector..

"now it will be fun..." you put the projector in the corner of the hall and turn it on ..

"Now ??? " She asked putting his both hands on waist...

You didn't answer anything because you were too busy to turn on the speaker, you turned on youtube on tv and started the song *IDOL* by BTS*

Author ;  please listen the idol song to feel more..

"AHHH ITS SO LOUD PUT VOLUME DOWN..." She yelled at you but you're not able to listen her..

"WHAT ??? "

"I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THIS... " She made a fist, while left for the bedroom.. she's angry with you..

" Party party yeahh... " You chuckled.. avoiding her disappearing and started dancing alone.. with the beat

Author : Somehow you know the dance step of this song so enjoy it.... In reality if you aren't know how to dance then don't need to say.. hope is right here so he'll sue you fr..

*SONG*

THEY CALL ME ARTIST...

THEY CALL ME IDOL...

ANIMATTAM DAREUN-AE... *Korean words which I can't pronounce properly..

* WARHA-HAE DO.. I DON'T CARE....*

I'M PROUD OF IT
(PROUD OF IT)

NAN JAYUROBNE
(JAYUROBNE)

NO MORE IRONY
(IRONY)

NANEUN HANGSANG NAYEOSSGIE
.....

I KNOW WHAT I'M..

I KNOW WHAT I WANT...

I NEVER GONNA CHANGE..

I NEVER GONNA TRADEE (TRADE OFF)
.....###

Talkin talkin.....

I DO WHAT I DO...

YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVin' MYSELF... WOHOOO HOOOO...

OH OH OHOOO ...

*END*

"one more clip???? But.... why would y/n send me a video herself??.." he groaned while opening the video but he suddenly got a phone call from YOUR DAD..then he picked up quickly..

"Annyeonghaseyo... Sir .." he greeted to your dad..

"Jimin.. didn't you got an email ?? " your dad asked him politely..

"Sorry sir... let me check.." he said turned on his laptop..

"Um sir I got... I'm coming in just 5 minute... I'm really sorry sir.." your dad hung up the call... Jimin fastly getting ready, he told his mom and left immediately for the university without having breakfast, he is actually sweating..

All the professors were sitting in the meeting room when the door opened and Jimin appeared. Everyone looked at him in shocked.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo..." He bowed everyone and quickly got his place between your dad and namjoon.. namjoon gave him a quick glance and turned his face to your dad who was sit in main chair..

"So sir we were talking about new recruitment of students.. " min ho reiterated.. 

" Yes, The order came from the board of education that its necessary to recruit female students in the university..." Your dad tried to convey this with the help of the projector behind him, the letter was clearly printed on the back and seal signed.

"Sir but in our university only male students study so how will we be able to do this all of a sudden.?? " A professor asked..

"Don't worry about that. I have talked to KT high school, they have transferred their school girl students to our university, their list will be emailed to jimin tomorrow, Jimin I hope you will check the email this time..and make new register with their information.." Principal said very disappointed, he consider jimin very responsible person, jimin has been teaching here for 2 years but he never did any work carelessly, even he is most responsible professor..

"So namjoon.. It has been only a few months since you came here, so it is important for you to understand the rules here, but I will not give you much responsibility. You have to make a set of old data as earlier only boys used to study, prepare a separate file for them... I hope you got it.." principal nodded his head to him and smiled with proud.

"Sir.. We need to increase the furniture in the class.." Min ho said..

"Yes..and make subject wise time table with respect to day...and show me after preparing the accurate date sheet.." He told and got his place...

Professor checked his bag, as if he was trying to find something.

I think I left my laptop at home..

He once check his bag.. then put it on table... And looked at others.. meanwhile they're talking to eachother..

"Jimin.. I forgot my laptop at home in a hurry, will you bring it from home right now??? " The principal looked at jimin and Jimin would do..

He nodded and left the room with picking his phone and the car key from the table..

*To be continued*

Spoiler :

Thief thief!!! Someone hel.....

______

No one gonna help me..well I listened the new one.. TAKE TWO... Song pls listen it and spread all over the world from where you're..

I'm not that lazy ass... I update up to date.. so don't forget to vote and comment.. for real I usually become tired and sleepy cause I really don't have time to write it but.. I love bts, writing, army and ffs... All I want YOUR SUPPORT..

지원해주세요 아미💜

This is long ass fanfiction.. and my first ever .. SO I'm gonna MAKE IT FIREEEEE....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 425 11
" Namaste uncle . " Taehyung joined his palms and bowed . " Umm... Namaste ... May I know what do you do for living ? " Dad asked . Taehyung glance...
348K 9.4K 21
PLEASE DONT READ THIS STORY ITS SO BAD I ACTUALLY CANT I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.7K 800 7
This story is about the Winx and Specialist. One day the Winx were in a battle. Then they were cursed. It was the 5 Stage Curse. the most rarest and...